Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

There are rules, that's why everyone was so shocked about Slovenia's act tonight. Look at this :grimace:

She and her back-up dancers certainly pushed the boundaries and went for shock factor. But why do I feel Gollum vibes with her??? 😅 Like she'd transform to Gollum anytime and hiss "My precious..."

Props and performance are OK with Finland, but yeah, he looked like an oversized toddler happy to run around showing off his barely there undies rather than a diaper. 🤣

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Which one do you like the best

Croatia's Baby Lasagna of course! I like their stage, and they're performing to win, or be the most popular this year. 

Tagging @sadthe1st for chicken lasagna and white lasagna soup. ❤️ 

creamy-chicken-lasagna-21.jpg

ctto 

white-lasagna-soup-www.thereciperebel.co

ctto 

2️⃣2️⃣

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

+2

7 hours ago, partyon said:

You know Ms. Koko. Nothing she does surprises me anymore. :joy:

Am guessing her mom found her a beau and I'm also guessing he's not a kpop idol oppa?

Good question, dongsaeng. Like @MayanEcho said, it's probably my national anthem. :joy: You?

I just hope she is fine, I don't like it if I have no clue what she is up to. So many things happened, I just want to know she is okay. She is my lil sis after all.

Actually she found him on her own, I don't want to go too much into detail, but he is someone she knew from school. 

I could have guesses national anthem, but if I think about Germany, it's not the anthem. Hmm~
First I was thinking it's some sort of german song I was forced to listen to during the endless amounts of car drives I had with my parents for vacation purposes, but I think these songs I connect more to my parents than germany itself. 
But then I remembered a classical piece that everytime it shows up anywhere, in any drama or video, it touches me and makes me proud to know it was composed by one of our greatest. 
Germany does love their classical componists.

Johann Pachelbel - Canon in D 

Spoiler

5 hours ago, partyon said:

@Dhakra your country is performing!

Looks like you want to burn the Eurovision stage down.

No I didn't watch it, today I was watching the Uefa Champions League and was nervous because of it since last week. But my team pulled through, won and now we are in the finals. 

Ahhh, I can't wait for the European Championship this year, it takes place in Germany and so many different countries and cultures will be here again. The summer will be such a party. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Baby Lasagna (Croatia)

6 hours ago, partyon said:

is like:

6 hours ago, partyon said:

because of lasagna - yum

Lasagna Big Food Bucket List GIF by Food Network Canada

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

for chicken lasagna and white lasagna soup.

whoa, the white lasagna soup looks delicious!!

DSC_0302.jpg?format=1500w

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Yay, something to look forward to on July! 🤩

Brought by the team behind 「silent」, Meme stars in 「The Beginning of the Seas」, Mondays at 9pm from July 9th via Fuji TV. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

today I was watching the Uefa Champions League and was nervous because of it since last week. But my team pulled through, won and now we are in the finals. 

Congrats to Dortmund! We are rooting for them as well. Are you going to root for Bayern or Real Madrid tonight? We absolutely hate Real Madrid (big Barcelona and Messi fans here, at least from Barça's glory days that now feel so long ago) so we'll be rooting for Bayern. But - not sure if we need Bayern to do that well - it would be nice if Dortmund won the whole thing.

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

She and her back-up dancers certainly pushed the boundaries and went for shock factor. But why do I feel Gollum vibes with her??? 😅 Like she'd transform to Gollum anytime and hiss "My precious..."

:lol:

Can you access Eurovision on TV where you are? It's such a spectacle.

@partyon and @joccu: Just saw the results: https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/live-blog/eurovision-2024-live-updates-semifinals-rcna150661

Luxembourg went through! And Australia didn't?! It's been a while since Australia wasn't in the finals.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Can you access Eurovision on TV where you are? It's such a spectacle.

I'm watching what are posted in YT 😁 The Baby Lasagna number was great, and hopefully they win. Won't it be nice if the viewers' favourite also gets the top prize?

IMG_8430-scaled.jpg

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Totally would be awesome if the viewers favorite would always win. 

May it happen this year! 🙂

+×÷×÷×÷÷×÷×÷×+

I want what they're having, hehehe.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I just hope she is fine, I don't like it if I have no clue what she is up to. So many things happened, I just want to know she is okay. She is my lil sis after all.

She's probably just busy preparing for the wedding or smth.

Once she's back you need to give her a stern talk about how it's not okay to make your brother worry.

Mad The Angry Birds Movie GIF by Angry Birds

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

+2

15 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Congrats to Dortmund! We are rooting for them as well. Are you going to root for Bayern or Real Madrid tonight? We absolutely hate Real Madrid (big Barcelona and Messi fans here, at least from Barça's glory days that now feel so long ago) so we'll be rooting for Bayern. But - not sure if we need Bayern to do that well - it would be nice if Dortmund won the whole thing.

Thank you ^_^

I was rooting for Bayern tonight, because although they are our rivals, an all-german final would have been fun. Additionally to this, it would have been the same final as 2013, where we lost against them. It was also in Wembley. 

I hope we can do the impossible now and defeat Real Madrid. They are so clinical and strong, this will be really difficult.

7 hours ago, partyon said:

She's probably just busy preparing for the wedding or smth.

Once she's back you need to give her a stern talk about how it's not okay to make your brother worry.

Hey, hey, hey, nonononono. She is not preparing for anything. 

If she IS indeed preparing for her wedding, then she can also prepare for her funeral afterwards :angry: No guy is good enough for my babysis. 

I will, trust me, I will turn into the HULK and give her a brotherly warm hug. 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

The second Eurovision semi final tonight. 

Cross fingers some performers would remember to wear pants and clothes! 🤭

Crispy-Chicken-Sandwich-6164-I.jpg

ctto

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3