Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon I just finished watching the first ep of death game. Why must oppa SIG always suffer in all his dramas??? Sighhh. 

Also this drama faintly reminds me of the movie "Beauty inside". Getting to see so many oppas in a single drama is always a good thing though. :fullofhearts:

• Love 3
  • Blob 1

@kokodus The first episode is very sad.... Poor SIG pseudo oppa. :tears:

Like you wrote, the positive side is that we'll get to see a lot of cool and nice oppas after this, and they will all be bringing in different flavors into the drama. :glasses: Each will be a very different character, but fear not, 'cause you'll get to see SIG pseudo oppa in every episode too.

For me the saddest episodes were:

Part 1 episodes: 1 and 4

Part 2 episodes: 8

My favorite episodes for Death's Game were:

Part 1 episodes: 2 and 3

Part 2 episodes: 5 and 6

@joccu Who ended up being your favorite character of all the ones who featured as SIG pseudo oppa's "reincarnations"?

In hotness, Kim Jae Wook was my favorite

Funnily enough though, Oh Jung Se ended up being my most favorite character! He just slayed his role!

img-20231221-071107-c690b3a6c942e33c3864

Well done :cutekitty:

Death's Game's ratings have risen now to 9.0 on Mydramalist! :love:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

Funnily enough though, Oh Jung Se ended up being my most favorite character! He just slayed his role!

Doesn't he look like one of the friend in samdalri? Gyeong tae...?!?!

I think it's high time you promote Seo in guk pseudo oppa to oppa status. Cmon. After this drama he deserves it. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Doesn't he look like one of the friend in samdalri? Gyeong tae...?!?!

He looks similar to actor Lee Jae Won (the friend in Samdalri)!

MV5BMWMxNDFiYzAtYzZmZS00YzcxLWE4OTQtM2Nk

This is Oh Jung Se:

MV5BYTZmMThhMjktMmRmMi00MDlkLWIzMmEtNGIy

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I think it's high time you promote Seo in guk pseudo oppa to oppa status. Cmon. After this drama he deserves it. LOL. 

Am not ready yet. LOL

@joccu Ep 4 of My Happy Ending was another rollercoaster with 180 degree turns. YOU NEED TO WATCH IT CHINGU!

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

He couldn't even survive in a school kid's body, how will he survive in a gangster's body? Sighh. He is doomed. 

Ms. Koko, he will reincarnate a total of 11 times, so get used to his death :D

Soon you get to see Lee Jae Wook!

405224060-744863911000710-24939881021974

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, he will reincarnate a total of 11 times, so get used his death :D

This might be the only drama where I'm not praying for my oppa to not die but for him to not go to hell. LOL. 

I'm waiting for Lee Do Hyun actually. 

Choi si won is my favourite so far. 

Amazing. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm waiting for Lee Do Hyun actually. 

He will appear in ep 4. :glasses:

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Choi si won is my favourite so far. 

Siwon is always cool!

Deaths-Game-Choi-Siwon-1.jpeg

He will reappear in part 2. :kiss_wink:

Am watching Kidnapping Day ep 7 at the moment - it's such a great drama.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla sweetie, it's okay. You can watch Death's Game and vote for it in January 2025. :joy:

Also, you should think about checking out My Happy Ending with Jang Nara. It's a riveting story - the EOs are hooked on it and we're watching it on Viki using watch parties as soon as a new episode is out. :joy:

It's more difficult to figure out who the culprit is than in Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple.

moustache belgian GIF

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ am pretty much voting none option in all the polls because I barely watched any dramas. according to MDL, I managed to watch 4 in 2023. I don't even remember that! 

Tell me about it. I watched more hallmark Christmas movies this year than kdramas. LOL. 

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

He will reappear in part 2.

Awww really?!?! More incentive to power through all the eps. 

BTW I have to say that the quality of this show in terms of cinematography, graphics and action sequences is on another level. It's like watching a movie. So cool. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, he will reincarnate a total of 11 times, so get used to his death

Wait he is supposed to reincarnate for 12 times right?!? Does that mean he managed to survive in his penultimate reincarnation?? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

BTW I have to say that the quality of this show in terms of cinematography, graphics and action sequences is on another level. It's like watching a movie. So cool. 

Yes, part 1 (first 4 episodes) is good, but part 2 is even better....

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait he is supposed to reincarnate for 12 times right?!? Does that mean he managed to survive in his penultimate reincarnation?? 

12 yes - not sure why I wrote 11 - lol. Am not gonna comment too much, but in part 1 he reincarnates into 7 characters and in part 2 he reincarnates into 5 characters.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohh no the bully became a psychopath....this is not looking good. 

Keep watching.... :D

Am amazed to see Park Sung Hoon in a normal cop role in The Kidnapping Day. Dude ALWAYS plays the villain, and this is only the second drama where I see him play a normal role. Am finally getting used to it. He seems like a sweet guy IRL, so it's a bit sad that he was always cast in villain roles until he was almost 40.

cceadf94d7ce562c4a4b0b4e7bdf2e4f500b4200

Hope he gets to play more good guy roles in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

I refuse to believe that such kind of parents exist. This is just for the sake of a drama they have exaggerated it this much....

Talking about the baby....?

Am sorry, but this happens every day to babies and kids around the world. This part of the drama was the hardest for me to watch.

:criesariver:

• Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Talking about the baby....?

Am sorry, but this happens every day to babies and kids around the world. This part of the drama was the hardest for me to watch.

Yes. It was hard to watch. If she didn't want the baby she could have let the child protective services to take the baby. Sigh. This is too much. 

Lee Do Hyun has arrived. And yes he is so handsome and his voice is so soothing. LOL. 

• Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2