[Drama 2014] Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견

jerebtang

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meomongco

PolarisCat said: PP 5mins Sneak Preview (Preview shown in Press Con.)
Thank you @PolarisCat for your video.
Some video clips in MBC Offical Website
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/sketch/index.html
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/news/index.html

@booha and someone helps to translate for the news...Pls

Thanks all for the press con photos and updates!! Keep them coming chingus!!
Here's an article.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78971/choi-jin-hyuk-empathizes-with-shim-eun-kyung-over-difficult-drama-roles 
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk Empathizes With Shim Eun Kyung Over Difficult Drama Roles

Choi Jin Hyuk expressed his empathy towards Shim Eun Kyung, who is currently acting in Naeil’s Cantabile.

During the production press conference for Pride and Prejudice that took place on October 23 in MBC’s Sangam building, Choi Jin Hyuk started, “I recently read an article about Naeil’s Cantabile’s Shim Eun Kyung sharing, ‘I cried because I didn’t know how to act out the character of Seol Naeil,’ and I deeply empathized with her.”

Choi Jin Hyuk claimed that that’s how much difficult it was to depict his character. 

He said, “I almost cried just now by watching the highlight video. It’s true I had a tough time trying to figure out how I should act out this character.”

Choi Jin Hyuk Empathizes With Shim Eun Kyung Over Difficult Drama Roles

In the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk will be acting as a brilliant character named ‘Gu Dong Chi,’ who passes the bar exam at a young age and becomes a prosecutor after graduating from high school. The drama begins as he encounters ‘Han Yeol Mu,’ who comes to work under him as a junior examiner.

Choi Jin Hyuk shared, “I had to think a lot and got scolded numerous times at the filming site too. Fortunately, I’ve been tuning in to the character after the second episode. I’ve been getting inspiration from Choi Min Soo sunbaenim who told me many good things.”

Meanwhile, MBC’s Pride and Prejudice is about prosecutors who try to find justice by using laws, principles, people and love as their weapons. It is the collaboration project between Kim Jin Min PD, who directed Time Between Dog and Wolf and God of War, and writer Lee Hyun Joo who wrote School 2013.

Photo credit: enews

I totally almost didnt recognise that scary guy Choi Min Soo. He looked so different after shaving and wearing specs and styling his hair differently!!Glad that he is helping Choi Jin Hyuk with his acting. 
I am quite curious about this drama, will definetly take a look after it broadcast.

P&P Press Conference, 23/10/2014

P&P cast, Press Conference

Credit

Choi Jin Hyuk Questions&Answers

Credit SSTVNews and StarDailyNews
Baek Jin Hee Questions&Answers

Credit SSTVNews and StarDailyNews
P&P cast Press Conference, Photos 

Credit StarDailyNews
Lee Tae Hwan, Questions&Answers

Credit StarDailyNews
Choi Woo Shik, Questions&Answers

Credit StarDailyNews
Choi Min Soo, Questions&Answers

Credit StarDailyNews
Son Chang Min, Questions&Answers

Credit StarDailyNews

Guest chaybags55

thanks for all the videos, the woes of not understanding korean, wish @booha or  anyone good soul here translate them to english, please !!

Guest meomongco

PolarisCat said: Slideshow of the PP press con. B/W BTS photos. Song used: Never give up! Production: PolarisCat 
Thank you for sharing your video! Nice pics and song!!!
Good day!

(translation)
“CJH perhaps has a hidden woman who is a wise mother and also a good wife?!”
10/23(Tr) 2pm in MBC Golden Sangam new building, MBC PP as the leads, CJH-BJH, opened the press conference with the cast signaling a strong takeoff.   The fans’ love for CJH was revealed through wreaths and gifts which became the topic of conversation.  In the published photos not only Korean fans but also overseas fans sent wreaths and gifts packed with the cheering messages in a variety of languages and they remind of devotion by ‘a woman who is a wise mother and also a good wife’.
 For the prepared gifts, there was a variety of drinks and sweet snacks with cheering words written on them for CJH who is going to play a chief prosecutor Gu Dong Chi. In addition a ‘selfie stick’ which is fashionable these days brought a smile. ((Personally I have no idea what a ‘selfie stick’ is.))
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20141023142810194
J370fUm.jpg

(The white bag is filled with things to eat.)
gpcla8b.jpg
9mYi9Rg.jpg

The wreaths from CJH DC

P6nMtSk.jpg
oYSuQtU.jpg

BdTvE4A.jpg

@PolarisCat  EDIT: From  the Baidu CJH Chinese Fans Group

WkWbabR.jpg
LNopPSj.jpg

cr to DC

Archived