[Drama 2014] Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견

jerebtang

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meomongco

booha said: (translation)
PP: “Pray this drama will be fun and good!”

MBC PP started the full scale of the set shooting after ‘gosa’ (고사) which prays for accident –free and daebak .

Last week in Yeouido’s set location, gosa was proceeded with the background on the set of the ‘prosecution’s library’.  The people related with the drama gathered together to pray for the welfare of cast and staff and the success of the drama till to the end of shooting and made a fighting pledge.
Kim Jin Min PDnim gathered the car keys and put them up on a gosa table saying  “they are for driving with caution on the slippery road during the winter and preventing from having an accident.  I wish everybody will have a safe shooting so that we could all laugh till to the end.   The writernim is writing a good script and that makes me feel good. I hope everybody will act as if we all are having a good time on the location.”
Lee Hyun Joo said “I just try to concentrate on my part to do well” expressing with modest words her determination before the start of the drama.  LCS CPnim received applause by using smartly the drama’s title and saying ‘Let’s be arrogant at the end’.
First Jang Hang Seon (Yu Dae Gi ) said with short and weighty words “I’ll do my best”.   CMS (MHM) said “MBC is like my in-law. I spent time with many people here in my youth so I felt emotional.   I hope we will work together to produce a drama with good quality.”
CJH (GDC, a chief prosecutor) shouted for fighting “Let’s have an ending with no accident”.  BJH (HYM) wished for “I’m happy to meet a excellent PDnim and writernim and hopefully I could convey well to the viewers about my happy feeling.”

** gosa (고사) :  shamanistic ritual in which food is offered to the spirits in order to avoid misfortune and bring good luck

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20141015102709526

Hello Booha,
Thank you so much for your translation. Good job.
But let me know what does "LCS CPnim" mean, pls? I am translating the articel by English, i don't know who is LCS?
Best regards and nice day!

Guest meomongco

booha said: @meomongco  Hi  I don’t know much about this kind of terminology.   Here is what I got from translator.
Lee Chang Seob CP (content provider) who is in charge of planning the content for the drama (??)

Ah ha, He is Lee Chang Seob, i need the name for translating by Vietnamese.:). Thanks Booha!

Guest meomongco

New Stills and new articel for today - Son Chang Min is in the prison and what is he doing???:))
fIY4mDJ.jpg

"[엑스포츠뉴스=김현정 기자] '오만과 편견' 손창민이 죄수복을 입고 구치소에 수감됐다.

16일 MBC 새 월화드라마 ‘오만과 편견’ 측은 범상치 않은 분위기를 풍기며 종횡무진 구치소를 장악하는 손창민의 스틸컷을 공개했다.

손창민은 도박장에서 개평 뜯고 살던 인생이라 개평이라 불리다 하는 짓이 개차반이라 결국 ‘개개평’이라는 별명이 붙은 정창기 역을 맡아 열연을 펼쳐낸다.

이미 모든 것을 통달한 표정으로 다른 수감자에게 긴밀한 조언을 해주는가 하면, 구치소 철창을 타고 한 바탕 소동을 벌이는 등 독특한 구치소 일상을 보내고 있다. 손창민은 구치소 안에서 당당히 치킨을 앞에 두고 닭다리를 음미, 제대로 식도락을 즐기는 ‘치킨 먹방’까지 선보여 궁금증을 자극했다.

이 장면은 지난 11일 경기도 용인에 위치한 세트장에서 촬영됐다. 이 날 촬영에서는 의외의 변수들이 손창민을 괴롭혔다. 첫 번째 난관은 바로 소품이었던 치킨이었다. 촬영 당시 천연덕스럽게 치킨을 먹으며 연기하는 손창민의 모습에 누구도 눈치 채지 못했지만, 사실 치킨이 너무 매웠던 것.

촬영 직후 손창민은 난색을 표하며 곧바로 화장실로 달려가 입을 헹궈내 촬영장에 소소한 웃음을 선사했다.

철창을 타는 장면을 촬영할 때도 예상치 못한 어려움에 부딪혔다. 보다 생동감 있는 장면을 위해 리허설 때보다 한 칸 더 위의 철창에 오르라는 디렉션이 내려졌고 이에 손창민은 원래보다 70cm 정도 높은 위치에 있는 철창을 딛고 올라서 혼신의 연기를 펼쳐내야 했다.

다각도에서 촬영하기 위해 여섯 번 넘게 액션이 반복되자, 손창민은 “너무 힘들다”며 손사래를 치기도 했다. 하지만 손창민은 카메라가 돌아갈 때만큼은 전혀 힘든 기색 없는 능청스러운 연기로 스태프들의 감탄을 자아냈다.

MBC와 제작사 본팩토리 측은 “손창민은 촬영장에서 집중력 있는 연기와 넉넉한 웃음으로 대선배답게 분위기를 주도하고 있다. ‘개개평’ 정창기 역으로 다양한 연기 변신을 꾀할 손창민의 활약을 기대해달라”고 전했다.

'오만과 편견'은 '야경꾼일지' 후속으로 오는 27일 오후 10시 첫 방송된다."

CR:

Guest meomongco

Oh my god, i just saw the news. Oppa Jin Hyuk is so handsome and clever in the pics.
And he and Jin Hee eat somethings...:)):)). So nice...
tiZLxTJ.jpg
TmcwL9M.jpg

"<오만과 편견> 최진혁-백진희, 첫 수사는 '어묵 먹방'으로?

"http://enews.imbc.com/Tpl/View/107007?progcode=1003082100000100000&category=011000000"MBC 새 월화특별기획 <오만과 편견>속 인천지검 ‘민생안정팀’이 첫 수사를 시작으로 본격적인 활동에 나선다. 

<오만과 편견>은 나쁜 놈들의 전성시대에 법과 원칙, 사람과 사랑을 무기로 나쁜 놈들과 맞장 뜨는 검사들의 이야기로 돈없고 힘없고 죄 없는 사람들이 아프지 않게 하기 위해 애쓰는 루저검사들의 고군분투를 다루고 있다. <개와 늑대의 시간>, <무신>을 통해 선 굵은 이야기들을 유려한 연출로 그려냈던 김진민 PD가 메가폰을 잡았고, <학교 2013>으로 현실의 학교 문제와 학생들의 이야기를 섬세하게 그려내며 큰 반향을 일으켰던 이현주 작가가 극본을 맡으며 기대를 모으고 있다.

<오만과 편견>의 주 배경이 되는 인천지검의 ‘민생안정팀’은 부장검사 문희만(최민수)과 수재 수석검사 구동치(최진혁), 열혈 수습검사 한열무(백진희), 엄친아 평검사 이장원(최우식)에 신입 수사관 강수(이태환), 5년차 얼짱 수사관 유광미(정혜성), 그리고 노련한 베테랑 수사관 유대기(장항선)로 구성되었다. 

‘4대악 척결’이라는 거창한 모토를 달고 있지만, 실은 각종 사건사고로 위기를 맞은 검찰 홍보를 위해 급조된 돌연변이 팀인 ‘민생안정팀’은 첫 사건을 통해 함께 호흡을 맞춰나갈 예정이다. 

공개된 사진에서 동치와 열무, 강수는 때아닌 ‘어묵 먹방’에 빠진 모습. 수사를 위해 직접 현장에서 현장을 살펴보던 중 간식(?)을 먹으며 사건에 대해 논의 중인 장면이다. 수습 검사로서 첫 출근 이후 바로 현장에 투입된 열무는 맡은 수사가 ‘작은 사건’이라는 생각에 다소 맥이 빠지지만, 이런 열무를 보며 동치는 수습 검사에게 ‘한 수 가르쳐 주는’ 수석다운 모습을 보여줄 예정이다. 

이날 촬영은 인천 제물포의 한 초등학교 앞에서 이뤄졌다. 동치와 열무, 강수를 표현하는 배우들은 이미 배역에 100% 몰입한 모습으로 환상의 호흡을 보여줬다. 건들거리는 듯 보이지만 일에 있어서는 프로페셔널한 동치 역할을 맡은 최진혁은 그 동안 보여줬던 반듯하고 스마트한 이미지에 매력적인 남자의 모습을 더했다. 

야무진 눈빛을 하고 있지만 아직은 수습 검사의 어설픈 모습을 함께 담고 있는 열무 역할의 백진희 또한 오랫동안 길러온 머리카락까지 자르며 캐릭터에 충실한 모습이었다. 그동안 대부분의 작품 속에서 긴 머리의 모습을 선보여왔던 만큼 ‘한열무’라는 배역을 통해서 배우로서 확실히 새로운 모습을 선보이겠다는 의지를 드러냈다.

신인 배우로 이야기의 중요한 부분을 담당하게 될 ‘강수’ 역할의 이태환 역시 감독과 선배들의 조언을 들으며 최선을 다해 촬영에 임하는 모습이었다. 무엇보다 최진혁은 쉬는 시간에도 이태환에게 먼저 말을 건네며 긴장해 있는 후배 배우와 이야기를 나누는 모습으로 분위기를 이끌었다. 세 사람은 촬영대기 시간에도 이야기를 나누며 앞으로 맞춰나갈 호흡에 대한 기대감을 높였다. 

특히 이날은 첫 사건의 피해자가 되는 아역 배우가 촬영에 함께 참여했다. 최진혁과 백진희는 긴 대기 시간에 다소 지친 아역 배우에게 먼저 말을 건네고, ‘언니’와 ‘오빠’라고 부르라며 장난을 치는 등 화기애애한 분위기를 만들기도 했다.

본격적인 첫 사건 촬영으로 기대감을 높이고 있는 <오만과 편견>은 오는 10월 27일(월) 밤 10시 첫 방송된다."

Guest meomongco

"http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/106993"
What do the news talk about? I see oppa Jin Hyuk's character in Gu Family Book and Yunho's character in The Night Watchman who are crying in the article..

What do the news talk about? I see oppa Jin Hyuk's character in Gu Family Book and Yunho's character in The Night Watchman who are crying in the article..

It's a video news.

"The Night Watchman's Journal" Jung Yunho VS "Gu Family Book" Choi Jin Hyuk, the tragic death.

Guest meomongco

PolarisCat said:

In case you all haven't read this yet...
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=332854&nbsp;
New steal cuts of Choi Jin Hyuk from 'Pride & Prejudice' unleashed
20141015091348_543dbc3b67407_1.jpg

New steal cuts of Choi Jin Hyuk from a shooting scene for new MBC drama 'Pride & Prejudice' were unleashed.
Channel MBC's new drama, 'Pride & Prejudice,' will premiere in late October, and Choi Jin Hyuk is playing in the drama as a high school graduate prosecutor named Gu Dong Chi.
Gu Dong Chi is a very relaxed and easy-going person, but he turns into one of the most focused, and charismatic person when it comes to his work.
The photos show Choi Jin Hyuk expressing a great sorrow, covering his mouth in order to stop himself from weeping.
He is stopping himself from weeping with all of his energy, but his efforts still cannot hide the deep sorrow, and a great number of fans and Netizens are showing explosive reactions for the photos.
The reason why many people are showing particularly great reactions for his tears is because Choi Jin Hyuk is playing in 'Pride & Prejudice' as a charismatic and sharp prosecutor, who looks quite far away from tears.
The shooting was held on September 25th at somewhere near Itaewon, and staffs prepared the shooting as quietly as possible so that Choi Jin Hyuk could focus on his part much better. The shooting began, and everyone fell in a complete silence.
Baek Jin Hee also had a shooting after Choi Jin Hyuk, and she showed a fabulous job as well. Baek Jin Hee and Choi Jin Hyuk's shootings were held separately, but Choi Jin Hyuk stayed behind the camera so that Baek Jin Hee could focus much better. It is said that the scene turned out very well thanks to their great care for each other.
A representative of MBC said, "Choi Jin Hyuk always reads through his scripts over and over, and rehearses his parts for multiple times in order to shoot the best scenes possible. He finishes most of the shootings in the first take, and everything is going smooth so far."
Meanwhile, 'Pride & Prejudice' will premiere on October 27th.

Thanks for the new pics!
:-bd

jihanjannah

said:

edited: btw guys what do you think about the lead actress, saw her in i summon you gold and Triangle,i though she was ok in both. But i wonder if she can do this kind of role, i mean so far she did the sweet girl next door roles :| 

Guest meomongco

Hello guys and @booha
New gallery offical and article for today
Here's the link:"http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/news/index.html"

0O56dbn.jpg XfjwjLH.jpg 
mSSentq.jpg pggyawt.jpg
lXiWRBV.jpg keriRdD.jpg

Yut1HhS.jpg

CR: iMBC

Archived