[Drama 2014] Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견

jerebtang

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ell4u said: let me post these shots again..because i just love how they smile and laugh at each other..Our man seemed to be comfortable with Jin Hee as his elbows are on her shoulder.. if i'm not mistaken.. i read somewhere that this is the first time that CJH is being paired with somebody younger and not older than him..

Guest chaybags55

@elle4u first time paired with a younger female lead was Jin se yeon of MDTF ( she was only 19 years old..hehe) . Btw that second male lead is cute too. But no one can ever replace the cuteness of CJH ( at least in my heart).
6 days more to go!! and its PP time!!!

Guest meomongco

ChelseaS said:Thank you so much for your updating.
MBC 새 월화특별기획 <오만과 편견>이 공식 포스터 4종을 공개했다. 

공개된 포스터는 모두 4종류로 주요 인물들의 캐릭터 성격과 관계를 보여주도록 구성되어 있다. 더욱이 각 포스터에 적힌 ‘공소시효 3개월 전, 검사가 됐다’ 카피는 수습검사인 한열무(백진희)의 시각에서 쓰여진 것으로 추측 돼 호기심을 더하고 있다. 또 포스터에는 무엇보다 각 인물들이 갖고 있는 비밀이 적지 않게 숨어있어 궁금증을 증폭시키고 있다. 
메인 포스터는 한열무를 중심으로 한 등장인물들이 각자 카리스마 넘치는 모습으로 카메라를 응시하고 있어 강렬한 느낌을 주고 있고, 엘리베이터를 배경으로 한 포스터에서는 ‘검찰청’으로 출근하는 인물들의 각기 다른 표정과 눈빛을 담아내 의뭉스러운 속내를 보여주고 있다. 
또렷한 눈빛으로 정면을 응시하는 한열무와 생각에 잠긴 듯한 구동치(최진혁), 구동치와 한열무를 향해 시선을 건네는 강수(이태환)와 구석에서 허공을 응시하는 정창기(손창민), 이들의 모습을 모두 바라보고 있는 같은 문희만(최민수)까지. 다섯 명의 시선을 통해 <오만과 편견> 속 인물들의 관계가 간접적으로 표현되고 있다. 

포스터 촬영에서 배우들은 각자 강렬한 모습으로 자신만의 캐릭터를 표현해 냈다. 메인 포스터를 찍기 위해 5명의 배우가 세트장에 모여 각자의 아우라를 뿜어내던 순간, 스태프들은 각 배우들이 보여주는 강렬한 모습에 찬사를 자아내기도 했다. 
<오만과 편견>은 법과 원칙, 사람과 사랑을 무기로 나쁜 놈들과 맞장 뜨는 검사들의 이야기로 돈없고 힘없고 죄 없는 사람들이 아프지 않게 하기 위해 애쓰는 루저검사들의 고군분투를 다루고 있다. <개와 늑대의 시간>, <무신>을 통해 선 굵은 이야기들을 유려한 연출로 그려냈던 김진민 PD가 메가폰을 잡았고, <학교 2013>으로 현실의 학교 문제와 학생들의 이야기를 섬세하게 그려내며 큰 반향을 일으켰던 이현주 작가가 극본을 맡으며 기대를 모으고 있다. 

<오만과 편견>은 오는 10월 27일(월) 밤 10시에 첫 방송된다.
Here's the link: "http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/news/index.html"

i love the posters! especially the 2nd one.. all of them are so into their characters!!each one of them exude  strong emotions..i hope the director and writer can give justice to each one and not just make them simple accessories to the main leads..of course i want an OTP but i am also looking forward to substance..

Cr: @MBCnest Twitter

@booha‌

There's a statement written in the posters. I'm not sure if it means "Becomes a prosecutor 3 months in prior to the Statute of Limitations" and if so, I guessed that it is from the perspective of our female lead!

Original news: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201410201525081210

Chinese translation: http://zine.la/article/52c0feac583011e4aad000163e023006/

Guest thecandyce

Thank you @jerebtang @booha @ChelseaS for posting the posters! The dark theme they've used is simply stunning (I mean, the characters are gorgeous). They seemed to put particular emphasis on Jin-hee though. No doubt I know Jin-hyuk and Jin-hee's characters are of equal importance, but maybe the emphasis is due to the plot intertwining Yeol-moo's hidden past with their current cases? Just a guess, since KBS did it with 'Crime Squad'.

@jadecloud Oh, I hope I didn't sound rude in my earlier post! I was just trying to sound a lil' more convincing about Jin-hee haha since she's relatively new to most of the P&P girls (I think).

I agree with your comment about TV ratings and online popularity being an unfair gauge of an actor/actress's talent, though. Beyond the usage of smartphones and the ubiquitous wireless access, it's a fact that appearance and connections still thrive. Actor/actresses who are better looking have a higher chance of climbing up the ladder regardless of their talents and those with connections/or had landed bigger roles in earlier dramas (out of sheer luck or once again, connections) are inevitably having a leverage over the rest.

I'm glad that you're becoming more and more of a Jin-hee fan :> It's actually equal and opposite for me - I hadn't been a Jin-hyuk fan earlier since I didn't watch any of his shows, but I'm now 'digging around', as you put it, for news about him, Jin-hee and of course, P&P. I'm actually the sort who needs to like both the main actor and actress before I watch a show, so I actually haven't watched much (I make exceptions for mystery dramas, though). P&P's the first drama that pretty much ticks all the criteria.

P&P YAY ♥♥♥ Looking forward to hyperventilating and spazzing with you girls in the coming two and a half months 

Oh @ell4u I totally agree with you. As much as I revere our leads, I hope that the other supporting characters will also be given emphasis. Maybe, they don't need to appear frequently, but I hope that their characters will be solid and intriguing and more than just spare tyres to our main leads.

@ell4u Thanks by the way. However, I need to touch up on the first thread, I had done it halfway though. Anyway, I will regularly update the first thread so that Soompi readers who have interest in P&P will actually know what's happening on this drama progress.

(translation for the PP poster  article)
Original news: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201410201525081210

10/20 the released posters with 4 different looks show the personality about each of the leading figures and relationship among them. Moreover each poster is written with a statement, ‘Before the statue of limitations ended 3 months ago, became a prosecutor’ (or "Becomes a prosecutor 3 months prior to the Statute of Limitations" )    which appears to be from the perspective of probationary prosecutor, Han Yeol moo (BJH) and this adds more curiosity . Also the secrets from each cast are hidden numerous ways in the posters which amplify the questions about them.
The main poster gives out a strong sense in that with Han Yeol Moo as the center , each of the characters shows its own charismatic look and stares at the camera.   In the poster with the background of the elevator, the characters coming to work in the District Attorney’s Office show their subtle intention through different expressions and glances.
Han Yeol Moo(BJH) stars at the front with alertness, Gu Dong Chi (CJH) seems to be in thought, Kang Soo (YTH) glances at Gu Dong Chi and Han Yeol Moo, Jeong Chang Gi (SCM) stares at the empty space in the corner and Moon Hee Man (CMS) looks as if he looks at them all.  Through 5 different glances, the relationship among these PP characters is expressed indirectly.
In the poster shoot, each actor showed a strong image by expressing uniquely the character of one’s own.   For the main poster shoot, 5 actors gathered on the set and as each created their own distinct aura, the staff responded with praise for their strong performance.

Guest chaybags55

@PolarisCat oh that 3rd teaser, the scenes are giving me adrenalin rush! Am sure there are many more exciting scenes in the coming days, I so love the way CJH gently warning BJH with that soft touch on her face is it a prelude to a more cute and romantic scenes between the two. CJH and the whole cast of PP, bring it on ! Oh yeah!!!

Archived