[Drama 2014] Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견

jerebtang

EDIT: Sorry girls This isn’t CJH. This morning I was too excited seeing that cut but now I looked at it again and he looks like Yi Tae Hwan with his similar hair style.

PP girls   Here is CJH shirtless from Teaser 2.  It’s so short but at least he gave us some.

@Yeekrfan2 @thecandyce   Thank you!!    I’m working on a translation for the character description. It’s kind of slow despite that most of them already written and translated.  Because it has a lot of adjectives and it’s hard to translate literally. The description of each character has to be summarized but It’s rather difficult for me.
But here is new info about Han Yeol Character: Han Yeol Moo has a younger brother (I don’t know the age.) who died in an accident and soon after her dad died in a foreign country. Her mom developed a manic depressive disorder.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meomongco

booha said:@Yeekrfan2 @thecandyce   Thank you!!    I’m working on a translation for the character description. It’s kind of slow despite that most of them already written and translated.  Because it has a lot of adjectives and it’s hard to translate literally. The description of each character has to be summarized but It’s rather difficult for me.
But here is new info about Han Yeol Character: Han Yeol Moo has a younger brother (I don’t know the age.) who died in an accident and soon after her dad died in a foreign country. Her mom developed a manic depressive disorder.

Thank you, @booha.
Work hard for you. Thank you so much . And i wait for your translation.:X

Guest thecandyce

Hi guys, I'm back with the recap and my personal opinion about the second teaser. It's here - http://dongchiyeolmoo.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/second-teaser-introduction-to-our-leads/

But once again, for convenience's sake, I'll also post it here.

@booha @Yeekrfan2 Thank you too :) I hope my recaps are of use haha.

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo9_500.jpg

The second teaser makes me feel like the first was just meant to reassure potential watchers of “Pride and Prejudice” that it would indeed have some sort of romance and one wouldn’t have to pine pitifully over whether or not we’d see a spark between the leads. It was also to garner more watchers by washing out the perceptions “Pride and Prejudice” and “A New Leaf” being the about the same thing, as if to say – “Hey, look, we’re a rom-com AND a legal drama at the same time! Ha!” The second teaser in fact seems like the actual teaser of the drama, providing us a brief glimpse of the main and supporting leads, also acting as a sneak peek into the action-packed thriller that’s going to come our way.

tumblr_ndfd6pdgpw1shjtebo1_1280.jpg

The first scene opens with trainee prosecutor Han Yeol-moo (Baek Jin-hee) leaning over chief prosecutor Gu Dong-chi’s (Choi Jin-hyuk) table to inform him about a certain case. Because English subtitles have yet to be released and I feel that I wouldn’t understand their case even if the subtitles were already out due to the restrictive nature of a thirty-second teaser, let’s just assume they’re doing their job.

tumblr_ndfd6pdgpw1shjtebo2_1280.jpg

What’s more important here, I suppose, is the look on Dong-chi’s face when he talks to her. Let’s not start with Choi Jin-hyuk being drop-dead gorgeous, but let me just start to point out the sort of smirks that Dong-chi shoots at Yeol-moo and the way he looks into her eyes. I’ll go into greater depth about this later.

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo2_500.jpg

We’re then introduced to junior prosecutor Han Yeol-moo (Baek Jin-hee). From the looks of it, the shy, demure and adorable girl of the past has transformed into a solemn, mature and sassy (and still adorable) prosecutor. What’s good about Baek Jin-hee is that she knows when to be serious and when to be like a carefree, innocent little child. Her transitions are always smooth, and she depicts every emotion appropriately and with appropriate conviction. She’s one of those rare actresses who can act as both the ‘damesel-in-distress’ and the tyrant queen. That’s why, when Han Yeol-moo stares you down and tells you a whole bunch of serious details, you’d better listen (Yes, I’m talking to you, Gu Dong-chi).

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo1_500.jpg

We’re then introduced to chief prosecutor Gu Dong-chi (Choi Jin-hyuk) who’s sternly conducting an interrogation. Ah, I’ve missed the solemnity of the interrogation room and the aggression of the hot-headed interrogators. Our protagonist Dong-chi is no different – mercilessly and indiscriminately hounding the suspect sitting at the metal table for information. I’ve seen Choi Jin-hyuk on ‘Grandpas Over Flowers Investigation Team‘ and found myself pretty delighted at the way he carried out his role as the rude, cocky cop. Prosecutors and cops might be in different fields, but their attitudes are not worlds away. Apparently, Choi Jin-hyuk brought some of that experience over and nailed the genius, confident yet convicted prosecutor he’s supposed to be as Gu Dong-chi. Put me at that interrogation table any day.

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo6_500.jpg

But if there’s anyone to contend with the Dong-chi’s confidence and expertise, it’s the head of the team, prosecutor Moon Hee-man (Choi Min-soo). He’s just as dauntless as the former, but only calmer and more convinced by his own decisions and perceptions. I’ve seen Choi Min-soo as the composed, yet scheming Yeon Gaesomun in ‘Sword and Flower‘, and though he’s been renowned for his portrayal of baddies, I think he’ll nail this role. You can’t have a scrupulous preacher to head a team of stubborn, impulsive and driven prosecutors. You need someone who can be simultaneously good and bad and won’t be condemned for being so.

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo7_500.jpg

Then we have Jeong Chang-gi (Son Chang-min) as the unemployed, gangster-like suspect who’s made to sit at the metal table. He’s indignant and convicted, as all suspects are (at the beginning), but utilizes a silky, surreptitious tone when no one else is in the vicinity. I originally guessed that he would be marked as the conventional ‘villain’ of the show, but since the character chart indicates that he has some sort of familial ties with Kang Soo (Lee Tae-hwan), then I’ll have to wait until the complex details of the plot pans out for me to make any sort of judgment. For now, having a cocky and hopefully emotionally conflicted bad guy always beefs up a crime drama.

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo8_500.jpg

Well, you have no idea how much I squealed at the appearance of Yoo Dae-gi (Jang Hang-seon). I would never forget the adorable, petty yet extremely fatherly Team Leader Kwon from ‘Crime Squad‘. I’m yet to learn about his role in the drama, but obviously he’s going to be a prosecutor that’s integral in cementing peace and influencing proper judgement amongst his team members. Instead of having one father figure, we have two – Jang Hang-seon and Choi Min-soo. Watch this drama? The answer has become 200% yes.

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo3_500.jpg

We then have Kang Soo (Lee Tae-hwan) who’s a prosecutor in the same team as our leads, and apparently is the housemate of Dong-chi. I’m still unclear about his exact role (other than being a prosecutor on the team), but my guess is that his familial ties with Chang-gi will stir up trouble in the case-solving process that the team has to go through. I predict that he might be a potential love rival for Dong-chi, taking into consideration the usual trends in Korean dramas. Truthfully, I hope the kid won’t be caught in the typical love triangle, and will be developed as a character, and not as Yeol-moo’s suitor.

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo4_500.jpg

Finally, we’ve reached Lee Jang-won (Choi Woo-shik). He’s the diva/fashionista/chaebol heir/clown of the team. I suppose his kid-like appearance will always induce writers into giving him a character with a few childish qualities – he was the baby of the team in ‘Special Affairs: Team Ten’. But on the flip side, he provides a strange sort of comic relief and reassurance for watchers of crime dramas. Some people just have the magic touch that none of us can completely explain, I suppose. (I have an inkling that he’ll be set up in a love line with the other female in the team, and I’d be glad to see it.)

tumblr_ndfcsgd82T1shjtebo5_500.jpg

The last member to be introduced is Yoo Gwang-mi (Jeong Hye-sung). She’s the cool, calm, level-headed top prosecutor who Hee-man regards the most highly (that’s what the other articles said /shrugs). Her appearance evoked more exhilarated squeals from me, because Jung Hye-sung was in ‘Special Affairs: Team Ten‘ as well – not as a detective, but as a suspect in the seventh episode of the second season. I remember fervently searching for the actress who played the tortured, tormented yet quietly infatuated, self-sacrificing Chemistry student in that crime drama, and she pops up on my screen, a part of the main cast of the series I’ve been anticipating. Seriously, how much better can this drama get?

tumblr_ndfd6pdgpw1shjtebo8_500.jpg

tumblr_ndfd6pdgpw1shjtebo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndfd6pdgpw1shjtebo10_1280.jpg

After the introduction, we’re then thrown headfirst into an action-packed scene of the prosecutors making arrests, and Dong-chi heroically protecting a horrified Yeol-moo (and at the same time wrapping her in his tight embrace). She proclaims herself to be an actual cop (she was a cop in the past), and the voiceover depicts Dong-chi voicing his doubts about that. Beyond the doubt we examine the concern in Dong-chi’s words, the concern that impels his arms to wrap around her, the concern glazed over his orbs as he gazes at her – if that’s not chemistry, then I don’t know what is.

We’re then shown a scene of the full team sitting around a table to discuss a case. As of now, it might seem mundane, but here’s a spoiler – in every detective drama I’ve watched, the thing I yearn for the most at the end is to have one more scene of the team discussing fervently, or just throwing a few sharp rejoinders at each other, whilst seated around that table. It’s emphasizes a sort of deep-rooted friendship that discards all sorts of barriers -hierarchy, status, age- and bases itself solely on the experiences that not one person, but the entire team has been through.

PERSONAL THOUGHTS:

I’m not very sure why I still have this section for this post, because I’ve been expressing most of my thoughts along the way already. I’ll probably just say one thing – even in this short teaser, the chemistry between Choi Jin-hyuk and Baek Jin-hee is so vivid.

I understand that Dong-chi seems to be eternally impassioned -when he’s working, when he’s conducting interrogations, when he’s talking to almost everyone- but it’s different when he’s with Yeol-moo. He gazes at her with seriousness, yet you can see that flicker of warmth and concern. I suspect that he is Yeol-moo’s direct superior, in other words, the one in charge of training her, and that compels him to have some sort of ‘guardian’ instinct. But beyond that there’s the smallest hint of vulnerability and worry when he protects her, which completely washes out what I presumed to be the sort of attitude a teacher would give his student. If I may be bold, I’ll say that Dong-chi will fall for Yeol-moo from the get-go.

But, I can’t say the same for Yeol-moo. Not yet, at least. For now, she’s still the serious, solemn yet adorable prosecutor who’s yet to experience the ups and downs of the career path that she’s picked. Her feelings for Dong-chi, except for the amiable, platonic sort, are unclear. It does not make her a weak female, nor does it make Baek Jin-hee a bad actress. Baek Jin-hee has cleverly encapsulated the element of naivete, the seriousness and conviction, as well as Han Yeol-moo’s ardent desire to prove herself, in her character. And I suppose that the approach is fitting – Yeol-moo didn’t come into the office for love. Her harsh background gives her a goal in life, and she’d do well pursuing it. As cruel as this may sound, Dong-chi’s love is but secondary to the sort of experience and lessons that Yeol-moo will gain from her newfound career.

However, conversely, Yeol-moo’s affection (if Dong-chi does gain it) will be integral in Dong-chi’s development as a person. It’s typical, but cold, hard, stoic males need some sort of warmth in their lives, and Yeol-moo will be the source of it in Dong-chi’s. Let’s thank the writer that Yeol-moo, despite being a warm and emotionally lovely person, isn’t a useless idiot.

But, I’m still exhilarated. I absolutely cannot wait for the pilot, and am on the edge waiting for Dong-chi and Yeol-moo’s friendship/romance/senior-junior relationship to progress, as well as the team to show their synergy. Pick up that remote, and watch “Pride and Prejudice”, Mondays and Tuesdays at 10pm on MBC.

- laura

cr. polarisdreamer on Tumblr for the pictures

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cast of “Pride and Prejudice” Get Serious in Latest Photos
Cast of “Pride and Prejudice” Get Serious in Latest Photos

The lead actors of MBC‘s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama, “Pride and Prejudice” showed off their charisma in the latest set of photos that were released on October 14.

The set of individual photos released showed featured “Pride and Prejudice” lead actors Choi Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee, Choi Min Soo, Son Chang Min,and Lee Tae Hwan.

The photos feature the “Public Welfare Team” which consists of Superintendent Prosecutor Moon Hee Man (Choi Min Soo), Chief Prosecutor Goo Dong Chi (Choi Jin Hyuk), Junior Prosecutor Han Yul Moo (Baek Jin Hee), and Detective Kang Soo (Lee Tae Hwan) as well as the character Jung Chang Gi (Son Chang Min), who has a deep connection with these prosecutors.

The strong charisma of the characters shown in the individual photos give a glimpse of the type of personas that the lead actors will play.

Pride and Prejudice, Baek Jin Hee, Choi Jin Hyuk

The upcoming MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Pride and Prejudice” is about the struggle of prosecutors who find the meaning of putting law and principle and people above everything else. It will be directed by PD Kim Jin Min, who directed “The Time Between Dog and Wolf” and “God of War,” and written byLee Hyun Joo of “School 2013.

“Pride and Prejudice” will premiere in October after the completion of the currently airing MBC Monday-Tuesday drama, “The Night Watchman.”

Credit Soompi

Source : Soompi (sorry i didn't notice it already posted)
Cast of “Pride and Prejudice” Get Serious in Latest PhotosPride and Prejudice, Baek Jin Hee, Choi Jin Hyuk

The upcoming MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Pride and Prejudice” will be directed by PD Kim Jin Min, who directed “The Time Between Dog and Wolf” and “God of War,” and written by Lee Hyun Joo of “School 2013.

“Pride and Prejudice” will premiere in October after the completion of the currently airing MBC Monday-Tuesday drama, “The Night Watchman.”

Yeekrfan2 said:

Ooopsy...forgot to post the most important - the Teaser Video :P

Thanks @PolarisCat

MBC New M-T Drama Pride and Prejudice Teaser 2:30

Video:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/preview/index.html?pagesize=1&progCode=1003082100007100000&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&kind=all&pagenum=1

Full Casts:

Choi Jin-Hyuk as Gu Dong-Chi (Chief Prosecutor)

Baek Jin-Hee as Han Yeol-Moo (Trainee Prosecutor)

Choi Min-Soo as Moon Hee Man (Cool-headed Prosecutor)

Son Chang-Min as Jeong Chang-Gi (as jobless man)

Lee Tae-Hwan as Kang Soo (Investigation Officer)

Choi Woo-Sik as Lee Jang Won (a young team member on the justice team)

Kim Na-Woon as Yeol-Moo’s mother

Jung Hye-Seong as Yoo Gwang-Mi

Guest meomongco

Morning guys, @booha
Today, i just saw the P&P's news. I think they have a opening ceremony for the drama. 
I don't know Korean. If someone help to translate it by English?
Here's the link:"http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/news/index.html"

"<오만과 편견> '빼꼼~' 최진혁-백진희, 대박기원 고사현장에서는?

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

"재미있고 좋은 드라마가 되게 해주세요!"

MBC 새 월화특별기획 <오만과 편견>이 무사고와 대박을 기원하는 ‘고사’를 진행하며 본격적인 세트 촬영에도 돌입했다. 

지난 주, 여의도의 한 세트장에서 진행된 고사는 ‘검찰도서관’ 세트를 배경으로 이뤄졌다. 촬영이 끝날 때까지 배우 및 스태프들의 안녕과 드라마가 잘 되길 바라는 마음으로 한 데 모인 관계자들은 고사를 지내며 파이팅을 다짐했다. 

김진민 감독은 독특하게 제를 올리는 상 위에 자동차 열쇠를 모아 올려놓고 ‘겨울에 길이 미끄러운 만큼 운전 조심하고, 사고나지 말라는 뜻’이라며, “무사히 안전하게 촬영해서 다들 끝까지 웃으며 끝낼 수 있었으면 좋겠다”며 안전을 기원했다. 이어 “작가님이 대본을 잘 써주고 계셔서 기분이 좋다. 다들 현장에서 잘 놀다가는 기분으로 연기했으면 한다”고 당부했다. 

이어 이현주 작가는 “저만 잘 하면 될 것 같다”며 겸손한 말로 드라마의 시작에 임하는 각오를 밝혔다. 기획을 맡은 이창섭 CP는 “끝날 때 오만해지자!”며 드라마의 제목을 활용한 재치있는 멘트로 박수를 받기도 했다. 
가장 먼저 배우 대표로 나선 유대기 역할의 장항선은 “열심히 하겠습니다”라는 짧고 굵은 말로 드라마에 무게를 실었고, 문희만 역할의 최민수는 “친정과 같은 MBC다. 청춘을 같이 했던 분들이 많이 계셔서 감회가 남다르다. 우리 작품이 질적으로 좋은 작품이 될 수 있도록 함께 했으면 좋겠다”는 각오를 밝혔다. 

수석검사 구동치 역할의 최진혁은 “사고 없이 잘 끝났으면 한다”며 파이팅을 외쳤고 한열무 역할의 백진희는 “좋은 감독님, 작가님을 만나 행복하고 이 행복감이 시청자들에게도 잘 전달됐으면 좋겠다”며 바람을 밝히기도 했다. 
<오만과 편견>은 법과 원칙, 사람과 사랑을 무기로 나쁜 놈들과 맞장 뜨는 검사들의 이야기로 돈없고 힘없고 죄 없는 사람들이 아프지 않게 하기 위해 애쓰는 루저검사들의 고군분투를 다루고 있다. <개와 늑대의 시간>, <무신>을 통해 선 굵은 이야기들을 유려한 연출로 그려냈던 김진민 PD가 메가폰을 잡았고, <학교 2013>으로 현실의 학교 문제와 학생들의 이야기를 섬세하게 그려내며 큰 반향을 일으켰던 이현주 작가가 극본을 맡으며 기대를 모으고 있다.

<오만과 편견>은 <야경꾼 일지> 후속으로 10월 27일(월) 밤 10시에 첫 방송된다."

Guest meomongco

And here's the news for our oppa Jin Hyuk. I don't know why he's crying
The link news:"http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=509535"

["엑스포츠뉴스=김현정 기자] 배우 최진혁이 숨을 멎게 하는 눈물을 선보였다. 

최진혁은 27일 첫 방송되는 MBC 새 월화드라마 ‘오만과 편견’에서 경력 10년 차 고졸 출신 ‘수재 검사’ 구동치 역을 맡아 열연한다. 

평소에는 건들건들해 보이기도 하지만 사건 앞에선 특유의 공정함과 냉철함으로 탁월한 수사 능력을 발휘하는 복합적인 매력을 가진 민생안정팀 ‘에이스 검사’다.

사진 속 최진혁은 두 눈에 눈물을 가득 담고 터져 나오는 울음을 참아내기 위해 손으로 입을 틀어막고 있다. 온 힘을 다해 치밀어 오르는 감정을 막아내고 있지만, 그렁그렁한 눈망울에서 어찌할 수 없는 절절함이 묻어난다. 

최진혁의 눈물은 ‘오만과 편견’에서 최진혁이 맡은 똑 부러지는 캐릭터와 상충되는 이미지라는 점에서 궁금증을 모은다. 

이 장면은 지난달 25일 늦은 오후 이태원 일대에서 촬영됐다. 이 날은 집중력을 요하는 감정 연기 촬영이 연속됐던 만큼, 현장에는 사뭇 진지한 분위기가 흘렀다. 

최진혁과 백진희의 뛰어난 호흡도 빛을 발했다. 각자 단독 촬영이었지만, 자리를 떠나지 않고 카메라 너머에서 감정을 유지, 상대방이 수월하게 연기할 수 있도록 도왔다. 

MBC와 제작사 본팩토리 측은 “최진혁은 다양한 매력을 가지고 있는 복합적인 캐릭터 구동치 역을 더욱 깊이 있게 표현하기 위해 때와 장소를 가리지 않고 대본 연습을 계속하고 있다”며 “매 촬영마다 NG가 거의 없는 완성도 높은 촬영을 이어가고 있다”고 밝혔다. 

‘오만과 편견’은 나쁜 놈들의 전성시대에 법과 원칙, 사람과 사랑을 무기로 정의를 찾아가는 검사들의 고군분투기를 담는다. 27일 오후 10시 첫 방송된다."

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Pride and Prejudice” Introduces Characters through Thrilling Video Teasersan0ya October 14, 2014pride-and-prejudice.png

MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama, “Pride and Prejudice,” has introduced the main characters through two exciting video teasers.

The special drama follows the Public Welfare Team of Incheon’s Police Department.

The first teaser titled “I Am the Senior, You Are the Junior!” shows main characters Goo Dong Chi (Choi Jin Hyuk) and Han Yeol Moo (Baek Jin Hee) in their element at work. Having ten years of experience in the field, Goo Dong Chi makes sure to emphasize his position as the senior of Han Yeol Moo, who is the young and enthusiastic junior at the office.

In the second teaser, the supporting characters are finally revealed, including the self-proclaimed ace Superintendent Prosecutor Moon Hee Man (Choi Min Soo), criminal Jung Chang Gi (Son Chang Min), and the ladies’ favorite Detective Kang Soo (Lee Tae Hwan). The title “He seems to be a criminal? You got the feeling?” continues to illustrate the playful relationship between the lead couple.

“Pride and Prejudice” will premiere on October 27.

pride-and-prejudice.jpg

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/14/pride-and-prejudice-introduces-characters-through-thrilling-video-teasers/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-family: 'Open Sans','Helvetica Neue',Arial,sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Pride and Prejudice” Introduces Characters through Thrilling Video Teasers

Guest thecandyce

Baek Jin-hee, Choi Jin-hyuk and Lee Tae-hwan were filming P&P at Incheon today.

Cr. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3351642827?share=9105&fr=share (BaiduCJH on Twitter)

Edit: Baidu doesn't allow me to post the pictures here but go to the link and you'll find some extremely adorable photos of our OTP, including one with Jin-hee tugging adorably on Jin-hyuk's shirt T-T

(translation)
PP: “Pray this drama will be fun and good!”

20141015102710249.jpeg
MBC PP started the full scale of the set shooting after ‘gosa’ (고사) which prays for accident –free and daebak .

Last week in Yeouido’s set location, gosa was proceeded with the background on the set of the ‘prosecution’s library’.  The people related with the drama gathered together to pray for the welfare of cast and staff and the success of the drama till to the end of shooting and made a fighting pledge.
Kim Jin Min PDnim gathered the car keys and put them up on a gosa table saying  “they are for driving with caution on the slippery road during the winter and preventing from having an accident.  I wish everybody will have a safe shooting so that we could all laugh till to the end.   The writernim is writing a good script and that makes me feel good. I hope everybody will act as if we all are having a good time on the location.”
Lee Hyun Joo said “I just try to concentrate on my part to do well” expressing with modest words her determination before the start of the drama.  LCS CPnim received applause by using smartly the drama’s title and saying ‘Let’s be arrogant at the end’.
First Jang Hang Seon (Yu Dae Gi ) said with short and weighty words “I’ll do my best”.   CMS (MHM) said “MBC is like my in-law. I spent time with many people here in my youth so I felt emotional.   I hope we will work together to produce a drama with good quality.”
CJH (GDC, a chief prosecutor) shouted for fighting “Let’s have an ending with no accident”.  BJH (HYM) wished for “I’m happy to meet a excellent PDnim and writernim and hopefully I could convey well to the viewers about my happy feeling.”

** gosa (고사) :  shamanistic ritual in which food is offered to the spirits in order to avoid misfortune and bring good luck

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20141015102709526

Archived