[Drama 2014] Liar Game 라이어 게임

StaRix

image.jpg1_zpsscx8abvt.jpgCr. Jo Jae-yun IG
"오랜만에 라이어게임 패밀리 해피모임. 이들을 만나면 행복지수가 만땅된다. 즐거운시간. 자주자주 보자규."
Having a dinner gathering with the Liar Game Family. It's been a really long time since we last met. 

After meeting up with them,  my happiness index would always be to the fullest.

We had a really wonderful time. Let's meet up more often!

P.S. I really do miss the show and the interactions between Da-jung and Woo-jin. Still hoping for a a sequel to the show.:)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just recently finished LG and loved it to death. I love intelligent shows. Shows that I have to think about and trusts their audience. I have also seen S1 and S2 of the Japanese version so I knew that I had to watch this. But I was apprehensive since there has been very few remakes that have come out for the better but this drama was thankfully one of the few. I appreciated that it was similar but yet not really. That they interpreted the storyline in their own way and made it their own and didn't just stick closely to what was there before.The music was soo good and I liked that the secondary characters actually had storylines that was linked and contributed to the main story and were not their as just obstacles. Special mention to Jamie and JDG.
The main actors did such a good job. I have never seen LSY in anything before but I think I might go and check out some of his other dramas now. I initially thought that he would be too old for the part but he fit it so well. And he is a very handsome guy. :\">8->:D lol Also, I have been a fan of KSE so I knew she would do well. But SSR blew me away in this. :x I love such riveting characters. He was such a diabolically, manipulative, mean, good villain. I loved it. And no matter how evil he was, it was not just for being evil sake. He had a very plausible reason for being the way he was. Is it weird that I kinda began rooting for him in the end?!?! Like a little little bit :-?? :-$ :-$My only gripe I have with the drama is that whilst he deserves punishment, I felt that there should have been some small show of acknowledgement or compassion for KDY of how he grew up and the terrible things that he went through from HWJ. Because whilst he was evil, he was also very pitiful. He was knowingly sold for money and then had to endure and see horrible things which I could presume led to how he is so warped in the present. He also considers himself a failed subject and was willingly about to let himself be killed. Which I think shows he in some way wanted out from whatever hell he is living. And as we ultimately realize he is just a puppet in the grand scheme of the liar game. Also wished they had delved more into Walden Two. But maybe that's for S2.Congrats on a job well done by the director, writers, staff and actors of LG. =D> =D> =D> And eagerly awaiting the announcement of a S2. [-O< ;;)

Guest meltedd

sin hoonsim said: While waiting for Season 2 LG just wonder basketball game anyone?MBC sports & Hanstar DY & WJ playing for JinHon 5-feb game @LeeSangYunJapan: [2015/1/21 Hanstar LSY #7] Team “Liar Game” Forever~ #LeeSangYun #イサンユン #이상윤 #LeeSangYoon #李相侖 #진혼 #신성록 #연예인농구 http://t.co/Jn321vgEBT @LeeSangYunJapan: ‘훈남’ ‘꽃미남’스타들은 농구를 좋아해^^ http://t.co/TdRQfcRuoy #LeeSangYun #イサンユン #이상윤 #LeeSangYoon #李相侖 #진혼 #연예인농구 http://t.co/eXVxE2SpWX

• 2 weeks later...

An article featuring both our beloved Liar Game male leads!  :x I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who misses seeing them together in a series. ^_^ 
Link to the full article: http://www.dramafever.com/news/south-korean-celebrities-with-squeaky-clean-images-who-have-never-been-involved-in-a-scandal/

Credits to @kyung-jin for first posting this on the LSY Soompi thread! :)

5. Lee Sang Yoon
leesangyoon.jpg

When he is between acting jobs, the Angel Eyes actor dedicates some of his free time to helping others. He has surprisingly dodged negative scandals by working hard and running the Hope Road charity since 2010.

6. Shin Sung Rok

Shin_Sung_Rok.jpg

He may have played a character set on revenge in TvN's Liar Game series, but Shin is a good guy in real life. He is extremely busy juggling movies, TV dramas, and musical theater. The My Love From Another Star actor has expressed in interviews that his heart belongs to the stage. South Korea considers him one of their top musical stars because he has the ability to attract foreign audiences to his musicals too. However, he was rumored to be dating ballerina Kim Joo Won, but his agency quickly confirmed their relationship last year.

Guest kimayaza06_8fa8

When Liar Game S2 coming? This first time drama I wait raw file and then wait for eng sub and sometimes looking for the HD format. I have a Liar Game 3 video format is Raw + Sub Eng + HD .... I'm crazy because it is always a tense drama every episode. I always ask what the next game and who would betray because all the characters have the potential to do

While waiting for LG II

@meltted you can watch all games of Jin Hon which LSY & SSR played in...LSY soompi kk

End of page 566

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/302062/lee-sang-yoon-이상윤-lee-sang-yoon-as-cameo-unkind-women-kbs2-10pm-kst-wed-thu/p566

Jin Hon won Hanstar basketball championship

Congratulations^^JinHon

A photo posted by @leesangyoon_soompi on Mar 19, 2015 at 6:40am PDT

• 2 weeks later...

Let's vote & support Ha Woo Jin for Paeksang Arts Award 2015 & currently Lee Sang Yoon at 7th >:D<

Khamsahamida

Liar Game awesome team!

A photo posted by @leesangyoon_soompi on Apr 25, 2015 at 11:34pm PDT

How to vote?

Thanks @nm2 of LSY soompi^^You may vote for Lee Sang Yoon...thank you

A photo posted by @leesangyoon_soompi on Apr 24, 2015 at 11:49pm PDT

VOTE

A photo posted by @leesangyoon_soompi on Apr 24, 2015 at 11:52pm PDT

Thank you for voting Lee Sang Yoon :o)

A photo posted by @leesangyoon_soompi on Apr 24, 2015 at 11:53pm PDT

@sangyun815: まさしく脳セクナム全盛時代。 tvN「ライアーゲーム」イ·サンユンとチ·ヒョヌとイ·ジョンソクが脳セクナムに挙げられている…記事…共通点は他にも(*^^)ボヨンちゃんと共演済み!! http://t.co/2FmyCr0QQp http://t.co/ClmlVVqwCi It's exactly brain sequenm golden age. tvN liar game Lee Sang Yoon is listed in brain sequenm. Lee Sang-yoon infinite charm of the Castle in the recent popular sentiment Chu Lee , and ceased actively tvN " Liar Game " can be called brain seknam assistance . tvN Chu Sang Yoon Lee in extreme psychological drama actively " Liar Game " ( hawoojin station ) was concentrated gaze beyond the original character serves as a rough and sexy look on a man wounded and intellectual aspects , suddenly feel the softness. Lee Sang-yoon is especially fulminant led the game seemed impossible to chewy psychological warfare to win the sexy and attracted utmost to reveal the extraordinary brain. Nowadays word " ( it is a smart guy sexy ) Smart is new sexy" showed a well- received is evaluated.

A photo posted by @leesangyoon_soompi on Apr 19, 2015 at 3:03am PDT

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any mention of season 2 or is that idea canned altogether..  .

@valsava I'm wondering about this as well. You were also a big fan of this drama, huh? :) Doesn't seem likely season 2 is coming out anytime soon. Lee Sang-yoon is filming the new tvN drama Twenty Again. Every time I hear casting news regarding him or Shin Sung-rok, I'm always holding my breath... Please, let us have a second season of this awesome show! :)

Archived