[Drama 2014] Liar Game 라이어 게임

StaRix

LG fans !! Any news about the various artists ost ? U know the instrumental background music ?

Does anyone here have a history with Tvn releasing the VA ost ? :D

I think the instrumental background youre talking about is entitled mask , sang by kyun woo. The lyrics really fits the da jung and woo jin's relationship. Haha

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; float: left;"Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; float: left;" 

2. “Liar Game“: Ready for another one?

In the finale, it seemed as if things turned out well for all the players who risked everything in the high-stakes game show, but is it really over?

At the very end, a new group of contestants worries about how to proceed when a familiar voice rings out: “I have a way to win.” It’s Professor Ha Woo Jin and looking hotter than ever!

We’re excited there might be another season!

[soompi]

off topic alert!!BUt hear me out... Have you guys checked out genius season 3? The variety show on Tvn!If not do it, it gives me serious liar game deja vu! Just that we don't have a charismatic Ha Woo Jin. I just watched the first episode and I went crazy from the similarities :D

Let's vote LIAR GAME at 2014 BEANIE AWARDS!!Haha :D :D :D
The link is HERE

• FAVORITE DRAMA SERIES OF 2014
  • FAVORITE ACTION OR THRILLER DRAMA
  • FAVORITE CHARACTER (Ha Woo Jin!!) :D
  • FAVORITE BROMANCE (Ha Woo Jin and Dal Goo) :)
  • FAVORITE VILLAIN (Kang Do Young ofc. heh :D )
  • BEST FRENEMIES
  • FAVORITE ADAPTATION
  • SHRINK MOST LIKELY TO BE HIT WITH A MALPRACTICE SUIT
  • MOST IN NEED OF A SHRINK
  • BEST MEMORY LOSS

I'm so happy that Liar Game seems to be doing really well in the polls so far!!

I hooked the first two episodes onto the TV last week to get my family to watch.
My parents weren't into it because they said Kang Do Young got on their nerves too much for them to enjoy the show. LOL.
My two sisters, on the other hand, got hooked! Hehehe.

@akinahana89 @AStark

I found it absolutely hilarious that the best villain role is tied between Shin Sung Rok..... and Shin Sung Rok (last time I checked it was 37%)
pwahahhaha

that man can make evil look good.... ~~~

DDuk said: @akinahana89 @AStark

I found it absolutely hilarious that the best villain role is tied between Shin Sung Rok..... and Shin Sung Rok (last time I checked it was 37%)
pwahahhaha

that man can make evil look good.... ~~~
@DDuk
No kidding! I will never, NEVER, be able to look at Shin Sung Rok as anything but an evil villain, especially considering the only two roles I've ever seen him in were My Love from the Stars and Liar Game. LOL. He's ruined himself in my eyes. XD

Lucel18 said: akinahana89 said: @DDuk
No kidding! I will never, NEVER, be able to look at Shin Sung Rok as anything but an evil villain, especially considering the only two roles I've ever seen him in were My Love from the Stars and Liar Game. LOL. He's ruined himself in my eyes. XD
but if you watch him in Trot Lovers, you'll find him so adorable like Lee Sang Yoon in real life x) But I had no intentions of watching Trot Lovers.... lol. I'm watching Angel Eyes right now because it was already on my to-watch list and Liar Game made me curious about Lee Sang Yoon's other projects, so I figured it was killing two birds with one stone. I actually feel like I would have discovered LSY eventually because he's strangely connected to a few other dramas on my to-watch list with other actors that I'm a fan of.

By the way, I just found out Shin Sung Rok was in Finding Mr. Destiny?! I don't remember seeing him in there...

Lucel18 said: oh no, don't watch the entire thing…Trot Lovers as a drama was awful (sorry, no offense to those who loved it)…i only watched certain parts, like with Shin Sung Rok in them and some of the music parts.  He was so funny and also an oddball, quirky character w/o the psycho element in Liar Game.  Too bad he was the second male lead, wanted him to end up with the main female lead.  Anyway, how is Angel Eyes so far?  I want to watch it too, but it seems a lot of episodes & a lot of melodrama…I don't know if i can take it, but if the romance element outweighs that, I might consider watching a few.  I looked up Finding Mr. Destiny, I read that SSR role was a cameo appearance as someone's boyfriend there.  I'm curious too about this actor, especially after his great performance in Liar Game and his ability to sing….he sings sooooo good…love that guy's voice.  

Having heard the exact same thing about Trot Lovers everywhere I looked is exactly the reason why I had no intentions of watching it. lol. I didn't know SSR could sing though. Might have to check out a few clips out of curiosity... I felt like everyone in Liar Game did such a fantastic job, but SSR really excelled here. I thought he was good in My Love From the Stars, but goodness... his performance here... Speechless.

I actually really love a good melodrama, so I don't know how much you can trust my opinion on Angel Eyes. I'm on episode 6 right now and it's totally rocking my socks off so far, but I heard that it's really like the last four or five episodes that dragged the entire drama down. Since I haven't made it there yet, I'm enjoying the ride while I can. Initially, I didn't like it because the first episode was really, really overdramatic and cheesy. The CGI effects in particular was so horrible, I cringed. I also had a hard time warming up to the teenage actors. I liked them enough at the end, but I much prefer watching LSY and GHS in action. One thing that has been really annoying me is the parents. I don't know why, but the majority of parents in Kdramas are just complete buttheads, to put it mildly. LSY is a total cutie with his dimpled smiles in Angel Eyes, but I miss the intensity of Ha Woo Jin for sure. Hehe.

I LOVE Gong Yoo, so I have Finding Mr. Destiny. I'll have to re-watch it and see if I can spot SSR.

Archived