[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

My favorite part of this episode was when SJR curled up in the sofa because what he said about his exits will be burning that was part kind a funny and gross 8-} this scene shows how he is super comfortable as if there are no camera infront of them LOL. Anyway SJR is super cute his eyes looks like a cat no wonder he loves cat.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song JaeRim very impromptu - shows his  real character:  when SoEun said she is hungry, his  first reaction was to get food for her that he immediately offered his brother's left over food (chicken).  His reaction made the MCs make comments like "is this really the first time they are meeting'?  Comments like that usually happens between old friends or  friends who are comfortable with each other.

[TV쪼개기] ‘우결’ 내숭 제로 김소은, 솔직해서 더 예쁘다 JaeEun5_zpsed07fb78.jpg
[OSEN=표재민 기자] 배우 김소은이 ‘우리 결혼했어요’에서 내숭 없이 솔직하고 당당한 매력으로 남성 뿐만 아니라 여성 시청자까지 끌어당기고 있다. 의외로 털털한 성격에 다소 엉뚱해서 상대방을 당황하게 만드는 송재림에게 휘둘리지 않는 강한 내공(?)으로 매력 지수를 높이고 있는 중이다.

김소은은 현재 MBC 예능프로그램 ‘우리 결혼했어요 시즌4’(이하 ‘우결4’)에 출연 중. 송재림과 함께 티격태격하면서 박터지게 싸우는 가상 결혼 생활로 호감을 사고 있다.

지난 27일 방송된 ‘우결4’는 좌충우돌 첫 만남 이후 고양이를 좋아하고 건강을 챙기는 습관이 비슷한 두 사람이 대화만 하면 으르렁거리는 모습이 공개됐다. 나이차이가 얼마 나지 않고 배우라는 공통 직업을 가지고 있는 이들은 초반 기싸움이 팽팽하게 진행되는 중. 스킨십에 강하고 능글맞게 농담을 하는 송재림에 맞서는 김소은의 솔직하고 당당한 매력이 눈길을 끌고 있다.

김소은은 그동안 안정된 연기력과 단아한 외모로 주로 여성적인 인물을 많이 연기했다. 예능 프로그램 출연이 적었던 그는 ‘우결4’에서 의외의 반전 매력을 보여주고 있는데, 그 반전 매력이 보통 여자 배우들에게는 도끼눈을 뜨는 시청자들까지 사로잡고 있다. 송재림의 밥을 하라는 박력 혹은 용기 넘치는 농담에 “오빠 셀카봉으로 맞아본 적 있느냐?”라고 낮게 읊조리거나 다소 연애 선수 기질이 다분한 송재림의 행동 하나하나를 잡아내며 웃음으로 넘기는 만만치 않은 내공을 뿜어내고 있다.

김소은이 여성스럽고 조신한 이미지 대신에 친근하고 솔직한 매력을 발산하니 ‘우결4’를 보는 재미가 상당한 것. 다소 쭈뼛쭈뼛하거나 연신 당황하는 모습보다는 침착하게 그리고 솔직하게 받아치는 당당한 모습이 더 예쁘고 사랑스럽게 다가온다.

현재 송재림과 김소은 커플은 전파를 타게 된지 2주가 됐는데, 달달함보다는 간간히 터지는 말싸움이 만드는 웃음 가득한 조합이 매력적으로 느껴지고 있다. 마냥 달콤한 관계보다는 다소 어긋나면서도 두텁게 친분을 쌓아가는 과정이 더 재미를 선사한다는 점에서 보면 이 커플이 향후 ‘우결4’를 보는 즐거움의 상당한 역할을 할 것으로 예상된다. 무엇보다도 보면 볼수록 매력적이고 속내를 까면 깔수록 사랑스러운 김소은의 활약이 앞으로도 기대를 모으고 있다.

Source : OsenPhoto taken from MBC site
Translation of the article is as follows...

In the TV variety show, WGM, Kim So Eun reveals her candidness and unreserved personality which is hidden beneath her genteel appearance... 

KIm So Eun's direct and straightforward personality has displayed her hidden charm. Song Jae Rim's charming personality has also attracted the attention of the female viewers. To the viewer's pleasant surprise, Jae Rim's cheerful and carefree ways may seem to have overstep the boundaries at times, hence causing So Eun to feel nervous and panicky and at a loss what to do next. Jae Rim's open and spontaneous ways have indeed shown how endearing he can be.

Kim So Eun has shared that as she is currently starring in the reality variety programme, WGM Season 4, she does enjoy her constant bantering with Jae Rim as they continue to outwit each other and has developed positive feelings about their imaginary marriage life.

In the latest episode which was telecast on 27 September, the couple who are also cat lovers have also arranged for their cats to meet for the first time. Both have also shown that they are very conscious about their health from the health supplements they have brought along with them to their new house. The couple seem to have much in common with each other even in the way they communicate and relate with each other. They isn't much difference in their age either and both have a very positive working attitude where their jobs are concerned. A battle of wits will soon ensue between the couple. As Jae Rim uses his astuteness to outsmart So Eun's direct and forthright personality will definitely draw the attention of the viewers and they will be attracted to this charming couple.

Kim So Eun has also shared about her stable career in the acting arena over the years, portraying the roles of innocent, gentle, and sweet natured characters and has also starred in a few variety shows (think it's only two right?). On the contrary, Song Jae Rim has never actually starred in any variety shows before. The fact that Song Jae Rim is really open and spontaneous and has often initiated the skinship between them has made him seem like an "expert in relationships" too. However, both have displayed their reversal charms in their honest and candid ways without pretense on the variety show, WGM, as they continue to banter and outwit each other. This is not known to the audience before, who are now seeing a refreshing and different side of  their personalities as compared to the roles they have always portrayed before.  This has brought much delight and laughter to the viewers too.

Unlike the sweet and innocent image of the characters So Eun has often shown onscreen, it's a delight and joy to see her displaying her easy-going and friendly nature as well as her cordial frankness on the variety show. Though at times, she may appear to be panicky and kinda flustered not knowing what to do next, her forthright and unpretentious personality is what makes her truly attractive and we viewers can definitely look forward to seeing her displaying her lovely and beautiful charms on the show. 

Although Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun couple (that's what they are known in Korea) have only been screened for 2 episodes, their wittiness and bantering ways have brought much enjoyment and hilarious moments to the audience. The fact that they have shown the sweet relationship which they share which has also developed into the close friendship between them will definitely bring much joy and delight to the viewers and this is without doubt, a couple we can look out for. As We can see from the close camaraderie which they have shared as a couple, 

We are also seeing a more adorable and charming side of So Eun becoming more active in her acting career and being in the spotlight of attention in the future.  

(Translated by peaches...)

P.S. @DonaS, think this may be the article you're referring to? Have briefly translated the gist of it cos it's a rather long article. Do excuse me if there are any inaccuracies in my translation. :)

Hi everyone! It's great to see this thread becoming really active and to have many JaeEun supporters joining us in our spazzing here. I would love to spazz with you guys too but doing translation has already taken up quite a bit of my time (hee hee...perhaps that's an understatement...) so I'd rather read all your wonderful reviews, insights, thoughts and opinions about our favourite couple. :)

Hee..hee...Once again, thanks for all your encouraging words and compliments. I feel I'm still a novice translator so I still have much more to learn. :) 

I'm still trying to get used to the flow of the variety show, WGM since the scenes seem to be moving back and forth (which is unlike in a drama). I think, the most amusing part for me would be the Preview for the next episode. Cos it will show many different scenes at the same time and the couple doing various things which throw me into another state of confusion, scratching my head and wondering what's going on here. :-??

Guest wh0anonymous

Question! In the preview for the next episode why is Jae Rim in the hospital? Is he really sick is that some kind of drama he's filming? 

I don't know about other people but I absolutely love JR short hair, maybe it's just me.

Also I was waiting for the next Saturday to come so we get to see the lovely couple again and so I was on the internet watching their first meeting and that's when I saw these little details about JR.

Ok so when they were in that dark room and JR asked to feel/hold SE hand, he was holding it longer than necessary. Another thing was when they finally get to see each other in that park place and when JR was staring at her intensely, he does this thing with his eyebrows, they slightly move upwards and his lips was slightly parted.

I just find it really adorable and super cute because it seems like he was really captivated by SE beauty, she was just shy standing infront of her handsome husband and he was standing there simply lost to his wife's beauty. <3

Last thing was in the episode 2, where she was showing him the vitamins she packed and then they begin shaking hands and at that moment, JR didn't let go of SE hand still she force her hand out of his then continue to show her other things.

This was what got me fangirling like a retard. To me he seems so interested in her and I'm such a sucker for the guy falling for the girl first and although SE doesn't seem too interested, I have a feeling that it's only a matter of time before she really falls for him,(I mean who in their right mine wouldn't fall for someone like him?).

Bonus: HE WAS FLIPPING STUTTERING when she asked "aren't you curious about our house?"

He was like.."ah..ye..yes..yeah, I am."

So damn cute and funny :D :D :D =)) =D>

Ps: I'm on my phone so I can't put the video to prove my point.

peaches_2280 said: [TV쪼개기] ‘우결’ 내숭 제로 김소은, 솔직해서 더 예쁘다 

[OSEN=표재민 기자] 배우 김소은이 ‘우리 결혼했어요’에서 내숭 없이 솔직하고 당당한 매력으로 남성 뿐만 아니라 여성 시청자까지 끌어당기고 있다. 의외로 털털한 성격에 다소 엉뚱해서 상대방을 당황하게 만드는 송재림에게 휘둘리지 않는 강한 내공(?)으로 매력 지수를 높이고 있는 중이다.

김소은은 현재 MBC 예능프로그램 ‘우리 결혼했어요 시즌4’(이하 ‘우결4’)에 출연 중. 송재림과 함께 티격태격하면서 박터지게 싸우는 가상 결혼 생활로 호감을 사고 있다.

지난 27일 방송된 ‘우결4’는 좌충우돌 첫 만남 이후 고양이를 좋아하고 건강을 챙기는 습관이 비슷한 두 사람이 대화만 하면 으르렁거리는 모습이 공개됐다. 나이차이가 얼마 나지 않고 배우라는 공통 직업을 가지고 있는 이들은 초반 기싸움이 팽팽하게 진행되는 중. 스킨십에 강하고 능글맞게 농담을 하는 송재림에 맞서는 김소은의 솔직하고 당당한 매력이 눈길을 끌고 있다.

김소은은 그동안 안정된 연기력과 단아한 외모로 주로 여성적인 인물을 많이 연기했다. 예능 프로그램 출연이 적었던 그는 ‘우결4’에서 의외의 반전 매력을 보여주고 있는데, 그 반전 매력이 보통 여자 배우들에게는 도끼눈을 뜨는 시청자들까지 사로잡고 있다. 송재림의 밥을 하라는 박력 혹은 용기 넘치는 농담에 “오빠 셀카봉으로 맞아본 적 있느냐?”라고 낮게 읊조리거나 다소 연애 선수 기질이 다분한 송재림의 행동 하나하나를 잡아내며 웃음으로 넘기는 만만치 않은 내공을 뿜어내고 있다.

김소은이 여성스럽고 조신한 이미지 대신에 친근하고 솔직한 매력을 발산하니 ‘우결4’를 보는 재미가 상당한 것. 다소 쭈뼛쭈뼛하거나 연신 당황하는 모습보다는 침착하게 그리고 솔직하게 받아치는 당당한 모습이 더 예쁘고 사랑스럽게 다가온다.

현재 송재림과 김소은 커플은 전파를 타게 된지 2주가 됐는데, 달달함보다는 간간히 터지는 말싸움이 만드는 웃음 가득한 조합이 매력적으로 느껴지고 있다. 마냥 달콤한 관계보다는 다소 어긋나면서도 두텁게 친분을 쌓아가는 과정이 더 재미를 선사한다는 점에서 보면 이 커플이 향후 ‘우결4’를 보는 즐거움의 상당한 역할을 할 것으로 예상된다. 무엇보다도 보면 볼수록 매력적이고 속내를 까면 깔수록 사랑스러운 김소은의 활약이 앞으로도 기대를 모으고 있다.

Source : OsenPhoto taken from MBC site
Translation of the article is as follows...

In the TV variety show, WGM, Kim So Eun reveals her candidness and unreserved personality which is hidden beneath her genteel appearance... 

KIm So Eun's direct and straightforward personality has displayed her hidden charm. Song Jae Rim's charming personality has also attracted the attention of the female viewers. To the viewer's pleasant surprise, Jae Rim's cheerful and carefree ways may seem to have overstep the boundaries at times, hence causing So Eun to feel nervous and panicky and at a loss what to do next. Jae Rim's open and spontaneous ways have indeed shown how endearing he can be.

Kim So Eun has shared that as she is currently starring in the reality variety programme, WGM Season 4, she does enjoy her constant bantering with Jae Rim as they continue to outwit each other and has developed positive feelings about their imaginary marriage life.

In the latest episode which was telecast on 27 September, the couple who are also cat lovers have also arranged for their cats to meet for the first time. Both have also shown that they are very conscious about their health from the health supplements they have brought along with them to their new house. The couple seem to have much in common with each other even in the way they communicate and relate with each other. They isn't much difference in their age either and both have a very positive working attitude where their jobs are concerned. A battle of wits will soon ensue between the couple. As Jae Rim uses his astuteness to outsmart So Eun's direct and forthright personality will definitely draw the attention of the viewers and they will be attracted to this charming couple.

Kim So Eun has also shared about her stable career in the acting arena over the years, portraying the roles of innocent, gentle, and sweet natured characters and has also starred in a few variety shows (think it's only two right?). On the contrary, Song Jae Rim has never actually starred in any variety shows before. The fact that Song Jae Rim is really open and spontaneous and has often initiated the skinship between them has made him seem like an "expert in relationships" too. However, both have displayed their reversal charms in their honest and candid ways without pretense on the variety show, WGM, as they continue to banter and outwit each other. This is not known to the audience before, who are now seeing a refreshing and different side of  their personalities as compared to the roles they have always portrayed before.  This has brought much delight and laughter to the viewers too.

Unlike the sweet and innocent image of the characters So Eun has often shown onscreen, it's a delight and joy to see her displaying her easy-going and friendly nature as well as her cordial frankness on the variety show. Though at times, she may appear to be panicky and kinda flustered not knowing what to do next, her forthright and unpretentious personality is what makes her truly attractive and we viewers can definitely look forward to seeing her displaying her lovely and beautiful charms on the show. 

Although Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun couple (that's what they are known in Korea) have only been screened for 2 episodes, their wittiness and bantering ways have brought much enjoyment and hilarious moments to the audience. The fact that they have shown the sweet relationship which they share which has also developed into the close friendship between them will definitely bring much joy and delight to the viewers. As We can see from the close camaraderie which they have shared as a couple.

We are also seeing a more adorable and charming side of So Eun becoming more active in her acting career and being in the spotlight of attention in the future.  

(Translated by peaches...)

P.S. @DonaS, think this may be the article you're referring to? Have briefly translated the gist of it cos it's a rather long article. Do excuse me if there are any inaccuracies in my translation. :)

Hi everyone! It's great to see this thread becoming really active and to have many JaeEun supporters joining us in our spazzing here. I would love to spazz with you guys too but doing translation has already taken up quite a bit of my time (hee hee...perhaps that's an understatement...) so I'd rather read all your wonderful reviews, insights, thoughts and opinions about our favourite couple. :)

Hee..hee...Once again, thanks for all your encouraging words and compliments. I feel I'm still a novice translator so I still have much more to learn. :) 

I'm still trying to get used to the flow of the variety show, WGM since the scenes seem to be moving back and forth (which is unlike in a drama). I think, the most amusing part for me would be the Preview for the next episode. Cos it will show many different scenes at the same time and the couple doing various things which throw me into another state of confusion, scratching my head and wondering what's going on here. :-??

OllaKuniCouple_zps200cb241.jpg

Source : Cafe's instagram

The above are handwritten messages by our JaeEun Couple when they were seen filming the upcoming scene at the café (Perhaps it's the scene where they are seen placing their hands together).

The above message is written by So Eun and it reads :

"I had a really wonderful meal here. Will definitely return and patronize the café again."

The message below is written by Jae Rim and it reads :

"Wishing that your business will continue to thrive."

Both of them signed off as "Olla-Kuni Couple".

Hee hee...perhaps that's the pet name they have given themselves?
 Shall we start a poll here and come up with a pet name for our favorite couple?

Possible options are as follows :
1) JaeEun Couple 
2) EunRimCouple
3) JaeSo Couple
4) SoRim Couple
5) Olla-Kuni Couple
(So Eun & Jae Rim call themselves by this pet name)

As some of you may already know, my preferred pet name is "JaeEun Couple". :) What about yours?

peaches, you're a star!
thank you for all those translations. that must have taken A LOT of your time.

honestly, this is the third couple I ever watched on WGM, although the past two I have always bailed out half way for some reasons. so far I like (LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!) what I see, even though my soeul heart breaks just a little bit :D

here's hoping for a great adventure ahead.

class="titleNews" style="font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Agency Releases Chic and Manly BTS Photos of Song Jae Lim class="titleNews" style="font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The behind-the-scene cuts of Song Jae Lim’s photoshoot site have been released. 
SM C&C, Song Jae Lim’s agency, posted a set of photos on its official Facebook on September 30, writing, “Jae Lim recently carried out a photoshoot in a beautiful weather! With his perfect jawline and cute smile, how much more is there with Jae Lim’s charms?”

In the photoshoot that was held outside in a clear fall weather, Song Jae Lim emphasized his soft but manly charms. The BTS photos show him fixing his outfits or staring into the distance with a cute smile.
77173002.jpg

On the day of the filming, Song Jae Lim reportedly went around different places of the filming site, discussing his ideas about the place and showing different poses with each cut as he led the atmosphere of the site.

Song Jae Lim has recently been catching the hearts of the viewers by appearing on MBC’s We Got Married, showing his quirky but cute charms.

Photo credit: SM C&C,  Newsen Lee Min Ji  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung  MWave

Guest alexandrite

@Lylyl same goes for me! I actually prefer him with his short hairstyle! *high five*

When he had longer hair, I didn't notice him much, but after he cut it (i think since his nail shop paris days), I was so shocked he's actually the same guy! Like he went through a drastic transformation (and became manlier imo) That haircut n 'stache is da bomb XD But never in a million years would I imagine his personality to be as what he's showing us now! He's seems so carefree and playful to the point that he even comes out a little weird at times but, I agree with so eun, this makes him cute :D At the same time he's serious and mature too, like what u guys keep pointing out, when he was writing the list or the part when he was in the toilet giving so eun his opinion abt kuni etc etc Man, there's just so many things to love abt him! I'm glad he went on this show (:

As a lady, I think it's normal that so eun will take slightly more time to open up to him, but obviously, she's alrd falling for his charms. The fact she doesn't immediately reject his advances in skinship or like when he asked her to try using the smile corrector thing, she did take it from him initially. She even (unknowingly?) cuddled next to jae rim after saying that she's not the type to show that she's cohabiting with someone! She must like him quite abit alrd! So eun's spunky yet lovely character is just the type of girl I would root for. Hoping that she'll gain more and more fans after WGM!

@peaches_2280‌ once again thank for your wonderful translations! You're seriously amazing to be able to do them so fast! I do translations too as part of my work and I know how tough it can get. *Many many hugs for you*

Anw, I actually like the term "Jaeso couple" since it takes both the first syllable of their names but "olla-kuni" couple sounds good to me too :) Haha, and someone said abt wanting to call them the R couple, haha that one's good too! XD pardon my fickle-ness!

Guest alexandrite

Ohh and anyone knows the reason behind jaerim's tatt? What pic is that and "philippines 413"? He must have done it there while on vacation or smtg since he said he's never lived overseas before.

Sidetrack abit, i've been to philippines once and the beaches are amazingggg!

Archived