[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JR: "So Eun yah....isn't there anything you want to say to me?" «« why suddenly JR ask this? or he feeling something? or he want to hear "I love you (saranghae)" from SE :))

or there is something that sE really want to say :-?

ahhh... why tomorrow isnt saturday!

I want Saturday is everyday,. so I can fangirling them everyday :)) :))

i love this couple so much...this couple make me start to watch wgm again after Taeun couple ends..

love the level of comfortableness of this couple...

kuni omma...olla appa..saranghae!

*hi5 same here with me .. Taeun was my last couple too. :-D

JaeRim's acting too fast???

Well but his acting was too natural ;-)

Lhej said:    Thanks @DonaS for the pictures!    While waiting for the raw, may I join in spazzing here???   The hubby is a tough-fie, tough from the outside (With tattoo, muscular, rides a motorcycle,etc.) but a softie inside (cat-lover, I love how they're not supposed to give clues about themselves but JR unknowingly gave off infos about himself. He even took back his joke that he's old and revealed his real age!    He's also very sincere, I love his reaction when he heard SE loves cats and when she told him her parents' view on riding a motorbike. He could have waited for SE to introduce herself and pretend to know her but he just blurted out "who are you?"     The wifey on the other hand is a tough-fie too! Sweet looking and softie from the outside but tough from the inside! She is clever and smart that she could make her man reveal things he's supposed to hide but at the same time makes him laugh too!   Can't wait to get to know more about them individually and as a couple!

Guest Tinkiebell

A stern dad vs A coddling momParenting 101, Eunrim's style
Translation based on @peaches_2280 's recaptumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o1_250.giftumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o2_250.gif
tumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o3_250.giftumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o4_250.gif
tumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o5_250.giftumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o6_250.gif
tumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o7_250.giftumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o8_250.gif
tumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o9_250.giftumblr_ncma1uznk41tx6e18o10_250.gif

Mom is way too feisty, dad. You can't win her... ;))
---NOTE: Please do NOT quote images

Guest charliew

Tinkiebell said: A stern dad vs A coddling momParenting 101, Eunrim's style
Translation based on @peaches_2280 's recap

Mom is way too feisty, dad. You can't win her... ;))
---NOTE: Please do NOT quote images

*hi5 same here with me .. Taeun was my last couple too. :-D

JaeRim's acting too fast???

Well but his acting was too natural ;-)

Yah! What are you doing here? But I was here before you did - good to have you in the same forum again.

Hello to all the shippers of jaeseo haha

I really liked JR being all embarrassed telling to his wife that he doesn't like spicy food because his p**p the next day is... Hahaha and he's like curling up to SE hahaha he's so cute doing that act. It can be his aegyo moment there *clap* hihi

SE is stern (as i observed) and a total opposite of JR. But SE is the one who is a clutter and another opposite trait from JR. All i thought from firat episode was they are similar in so many ways but they have a lot of opposite characters too.

Before when i was watching wgm from 3rd season i only watch 1 couple but now i can watch the whole episode. All 3 are really different and can give you a glimpse of everything :)

I hope the 3 of them meet up soon like an event. So jjongah couple can learn from jaesoe couple hahahaha ;)

Hai...guys...Do you have information about So Eun family..when i watch ep 1 , there is none pictures of her family in the house, only her photos display in liquor cabinet and when i see her car, so clean none a track of personal belonging...

@chazkhareina..love the litte man in your banner..miss him and his 4d.. >:D<

Archived