[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

@peaches_2280‌ thanks for your hardwork for translating SJR & KSE part. I don't have to wait for monday to understand what they are talking about. Really appreciate your effort. =D>

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@peaches_2280‌ thank you for your hardworkings ..

dear all .. I dun know if we have discussed this before ~ but I found that this couple is different from other couple when they are at home.

I mean .. they have NO CREWS around them busy with vid-cams, all the camcorders were installed in their house.

so that means they really are ALONE in their house

Tia Sungkono said: @peaches_2280‌ thank you for your hardworkings .. dear all .. I dun know if we have discussed this before ~ but I found that this couple is different from other couple when they are at home. I mean .. they have NO CREWS around them busy with vid-cams, all the camcorders were installed in their house. so that means they really are ALONE in their house

Question for regular WGM viewers..is it normal that the couple's meeting is stretched out to 3-4 episodes? I've only watched the global version and I know this one is faster in terms of episodes but I was just curious. Next week it seems we'll see their (they really need a couple name) first dinner together.

Scene showing them still unpacking their luggage....
SE : I really didn't bring along many things with me. It's just that my luggage looks kinda big.
JR exclaims and says : What is this?! Why are all the things cluttered? 
As he notices that SE's vitamin supplements and sports shoes are all packed together.
SE : I really did arrange all my stuff neatly.
When JR was interviewed later, he sounded kinda worried and feeling a little unease about their marriage life. He remarked that "It seems like organizing and arranging things will become his task/job. I think that I'll have to act as her (referring) "manager" and do the job of helping her to organise her things. It seems like the likelihood of me performing the job of being her "manager" is really high.
SE explains to JR : I thought my hubby wouldn't be very tall so that's why I've also prepared a pair of sports shoes. If my hubby isn't very tall, I'll wear my sports shoes. If my hubby is rather tall, I will wear my shoes with heels.
JR picks up her pair of sports shoes kept in a ziploc bag and starts sniffing her shoes. Then he starts to frown and quickly returns SE her pair of sports shoes (as it gives off an unpleasant smell) gesturing that SE should smell her shoes too.
SE starts sniffing and remarks : The shoes doesn't give off any unpleasant smell. I can't smell anything.
Causing JR to laugh aloud. 
SE starts raving about her vitamin supplements to JR and tells him that she likes to take these supplements.
JR motions that they should shake hands as he is also very conscious of his health.
SE is really adorable cos she told JR that after their meal, he can also take this particular supplement.
JR tells SE : We will place the stuff that we have arranged over here.
SE then motions for JR to fetch her her bag containing all the party hats for Christmas and Halloween and also the clothes that Kuni, her cat wears and tells JR openly that, "These are the costumes we (referring to she and Kuni would wear together as a couple when we celebrate Halloween Day." 
SE is so adorable here as she starts to put on her Halloween hat and showing JR, Kuni's costume too. She starts to hum. "It's Halloween!"
Hence, causing JR to remark, "During this period of time, you must have felt really lonely."
SE asks him : What do you mean by this?
JR tells SE : It is really heart-wrenching for me to see this...why is it like this? What's going on here?' (Implying that he now understands and can comprehend with his wife's loneliness).
He then comforts her and gives her a gentle pat on her back.
JR tells SE : I'm starting to cry...got to wipe away my tears....
JR unpacks his second luggage and tells SE that this are his slipper and his sleepwear.
As SE is really curious and starts opening up his travel organiser bags to check what he has in them. JR then follows by helping to secure their zips.
JR starts to take out his bottle of cologne from his bag and sprays some in the air, asking SE to inhale the nice scent.
SE says : The scent is kinda of strong....
JR then jests with her : Then it will be a scent which you will never forget. Whenever you inhale this nice smell, you will always remember and think about me.
SE says shyly that she gets what he's trying to say now.
JR starts showing SE his bottles of health supplements. He picks up a bottle and tells SE that it contains his eye wash used for cleansing of his eyes and he proceeds and does a demo.
SE remarks that he has really brought along many things with him.
JR starts picking up his guitar and asks if she knows how to play the guitar.
SE replies that she knows a little.
JR begins strumming the strings on his guitar as he continues to stare at SE making the latter feel kinda embarrassed so she asked him, "Why do you keep staring at me?"
SE explains later when she is being interviewed that it isn't that she dislikes making eye contact with JR, it's just that she is afraid that her face will turn red and she will start blushing because she is feeling shy and embarrassed.
SE then continue to remark : When it comes to comes to making eye contact (and skinship), he appears to be more astute with it. Perhaps, it has to do with the fact that he is older and is already of a certain age.
SE continues to add on : He (JR) doesn't behave like his actual age so I find his gestures really cute and adorable.
SE and JR start placing the guitars aside and the latter is seen packing all their health supplements neatly on the cabinet shelves. Even the tea bags are arranged in neat rows inside a tray.
SE picks up a mechanism which belongs to JR and the latter tells her that the device is used for correcting and helping to shape a person's smile. 
SE asks JR how this works and remarks that it's kinda dirty.
JR takes the smiling device from her hands and puts it on to show her how it can helped to shape someone's smile, displaying a wide smile on his face.
Hence, SE tells him that even without using the device, her smile also looks like this. (Implying she has a bright and sunny smile on her face).
JR adds on that even when he is showering, he will also put on this smiling mechanism, thus, his facial muscles are very well developed.
He even asks if SE can hear what he is saying. SE then asks him to remove it cos he looks really comical with the mechanism inserted in his mouth.
JR asks SE if she wants to try it on but the latter quickly declines, hence, causing JR to jest that his arm is falling apart.
JR hands the smiling device to SE and assures her that he has already washed it really clean but SE laments that it feels very slippery and kinda slimy so she lets out a cry and quickly returns it to him.
JR tells SE that he is going to arrange the things in the bathroom so the latter told him that she has already arranged all their stuff earlier on. It's really very neat and tidy now. She continues to ask him why does he have to arrange and organise the things again.
SE tells JR that Kuni, her cat seems to like to hide in a corner of the bed where the mosquito net is. JR then replies that she (Kuni) will probably stop doing that two days later.    SE then asks JR : Is it because Kuni isn't your "child" so that's why you will treat her in this manner.
JR replies that it's because he knows and understands a cat's personality well enough.
SE remarks : After all, it's only right for the dad to spend some time with his children (referring to their cats).
JR then explains himself : When they refused to listen to you and abide by your wishes or when they are feeling down or are throwing their tantrums, we should continue to wave this (the cane?) at him until they are willing to behave themselves and listen to you. He continues to say that they can also accord the same treatment on Kuni.
SE looks kinda upset by JR's somewhat harsh discipline methods used on their children (their cats) so she asks if she can hit him and adds that he should know better than to make such comments. She warns JR that she will start to keep an eye on him from this moment onwards.
I think SE has this habit of talking to her favourite things as she is seen saying, "My selfie rod, you've arrived at your new home now."
She asks JR to go over and sit on the couch beside her so that they can take a selca together. Mischievous JR chooses to stand behind her hence she told him to come over to the couch cos otherwise, when they take the selca together, her face will appear to be bigger than his. They start taking a selca together as a commemoration of them being newlyweds. When SE looks at their selca taken on her cell phone, she remarked that his face seems smaller than hers. So JR tells her that he has often been told that he has a very youthful face. He added on even if he were to tell someone that he belongs to the 2010 intake, he is pretty sure they will believe in him. This causes SE to burst out laughing loudly.
JR then remarked : So you lose out to me this time...so the "loser" should be the one to prepare the meal.
SE : Oppa, have you ever been hit by a selfie rod before?
JR replies : Up till now, he has never been hit (by a selfie rod).
SE jests : Oh? So do you want to know how it feels like to be hit by one?
SE : Let's upload our photo on my twitter.
JR : You often use twitter?
SE : Yeah, I use it to communicate with my fans.
JR then teases her  as he places his arm on the backrest of the couch saying : Then we shouldn't say something that is so common (referring to coming up with the caption for their selca). We should share about our true feelings. 
Hence, JR came up with the caption for their selca, "A commemorative photo taken of us moving in together....Click!"
This is when SE notices that JR has placed his arm on the backrest of the couch, hence his arm is also resting slightly on her shoulders, so she asks him, "Do you always place your arm like this when you are seated down?' "I'm sitting here and you're placing your arm behind me."
JR pretends not to notice and says, "Oh really?' "I always place my arms like this when I'm sitting on the couch and I also do this at home too. You mean you have no idea that I do this?"
SE tells JR : I should try it too (as she places her arm on the backrest of the couch).
JR then seizes the opportunity to rest his head on her arm and tells her that it feels really comfortable.
SE jests : That's not the kind of reaction I would expect from you. Your head feels really heavy so please remove it from my arm.
JR tries to explain himself saying that, "It's because he feels totally comfortable and at ease, so that's why he stretches out his arms and place them on the backrest of the couch. I really like the couch cos we are able to sit so closely to each other and she is leaning closer to me and resting her head on my arm. So he remarks that they it's just pure coincidence that something like that has happened when they are seated down together on the couch.
SE : Because we're seated very closely to each other, hence we feel our bodies touching together...I also feel this "tingling sensation" running through me because of our skinship. I feel that it's like having an 'out-of-body experience" and this is a strong and overwhelming feeling for her.
SE has also uploaded their selca on SNS with the same caption written and told JR that she would start receiving responses on her as she starts counting down to 10. And she shows JR all the replies on her SNS. She starts exclaiming, "RT" (Retweet). Poor JR is really clueless when it comes to this so he asks SE what RT implies. (The host remarks....perhaps it's due to the difference in their age.)
JR feeling kinda jealous knowing how popular his wife is becos of all the responses she is receiving on her twitter, hence, he tells her  : "Let's upload another photo of us "Living together in our new home for the first day." and they can use that caption for their selca.
SE then replies that she is not the type who is seen "cohabitating" with someone else implying that she has a very clean-cut image.
JR : What do you want to have for dinner?
SE : I'm feeling really hungry. I think we should order some food.
JR : Let's place our online orders for our food (as he takes out his phone).
SE asks if these eating places are in Gangnam.
JR : Can you take spicy food? I really dislike eating spicy food....
SE : My sentiments too...
JR : That's great...
JR jests and remarks that the next day, his "body (implying his butt?) feels like it's on fire" (if he were to take too much spicy food?). (Not sure if this part is translated correctly).
SE : Eh....your lingo....
JR curls himself up on the couch because he is feel shy.
JR : Aren't we becoming closer together?
SE : Yeah...getting closer with each other....
SE : As compared to what lies within our heart, we seem to have become closer and are able to relate well with each other through our words.
He teases her again.....
SE : Please don't start talking about it again cos we are going to start eating our food very soon.
JR : Let's order some healthy food with contains lower calories cos I'm currently on a diet. What kind of food will be good for a person on diet?
SE :  I'm feeling really hungry now 
JR suggests : If you're really hungry, you can order two servings of the food (for yourself).
SE : That won't do....I won't be full just eating this....
JR quickly adds : We can order three servings then. I just need to eat food with low calories.
SE suggests having pig trotters and says that it's high in protein.
JR laughs as pig trotters are high in cholesterol and contains lots of calories.
JR asks SE : Should we order some pig trotters together with kimbap then cos these two types of food seem to resemble your relationship with me. (perhaps he's referring to their unusual and unique relationship).
SE looks at the different types of food and exclaims that there is sushi too. And asks JR if he also likes eating sushi.
JR shouts loud : I love eating sushi. (as JR gives SE another HIgh Five). 
SE : We will decide on ordering sushi then!

honeywell said: Question for regular WGM viewers..is it normal that the couple's meeting is stretched out to 3-4 episodes? I've only watched the global version and I know this one is faster in terms of episodes but I was just curious. Next week it seems we'll see their (they really need a couple name) first dinner together.

Preview for next epi....
There is a wide spread of food placed on their dining table...
JR motions that they should make contact using their hands?
JR : Which hand shall we use?
SE : Okay then, let's do it! It's no big deal.
Holding the cards in their hands.... 
SE : How should we resolve and settle this?
JR : Let's try using our hands at doing this... (as each of them holds a card in their hand).
As JR initiates that they do a love shot...
SE exclaims: Aren't we moving too fast?
JR jests : Is there something you're not satisfied with?
The hospital scene....
JR is lying in bed and tells SE that he didn't wash his hair hence causing her to exclaim aloud.
SE is seen shaving his chin gently so JR jokes with her and says, "Do you want me to help shave the hair on your legs too?"
Causing SE to burst out laughing as she says, "Stop it, I'm trying to shave off the stubble on your chin now."
JR is pretending to lie on his bed as he starts to whine, "So Eun yah....isn't there anything you want to say to me?"
JR is holding onto SE's hand....
SE says shyly : What is this? Please let go of my hand... 
And both of them are seen holding hands together, JR lying in his bed and SE sitting on the chair.
End of Recaps....

Guest alexandrite

You da best @peaches_2280‌ :x

@Autumn_Bliss‌ really? Oh mannn! Hope they stay longer on the show and they keep in touch even when off camera!

Guest valarmorghulis

Haha..JR not having any idea what RT is cos of his age?? Come on MCs! I'm in the same age range with JR and I know my social media really well.. :))

Guest byahrista

Thank you @peaches_2280‌ >:D< you have finished ep. 239 wow! =D> transcribe queen!

Now I understand what our fierce couple talking about. I laughed when they talk in the comfort room and kuni omma gives olla appa the "i see you" hand gesture. So fierce haha.

Interesting info @Autumn_bliss I didn't realize that WGM don't meet often. But I guess that make sense since the global one meets even less. When you say max of 18 times, so there's a limit of how long they're in the show? I thought it was always a choice by the couples.

@alexandrite, I hope so too. I read there are couples that went on as long as one year plus but the recent trend seems to 9 months.

But it shouldn't be too difficult for them to contact off the show, since they are in the same industry and given that they have one or two common friends.

I hope they well liked enough by the Korean audience for the advertisers to come knocking on their agencies' doors for some sort of advertisements together. A drama will seem almost impossible, at least for now since So Eun is filming Liar Game and it usually took her quiet long to decide on the next project.

Haha @Honeywell, I didn't know that too, thought they'll meet at least once a week for filming. But come to think of it, it really makes sense since usually idols are on the show. With their packed schedule, regular filming will be near impossible.

I don't think there's a standard max, it all depends on the agencies and MCB, I guess. But the no of times they will meet for filming will range between 9 to 18 times based on a average couple's time span of 9 months on WGM.

Guest alexandrite

@Autumn_Bliss‌ yes true that. Talking abt Liar Game, since it's aired in tvN, I'm praying JR might just do a cameo on that show with SE! Omg that will be such a treat! tvN dramas always seem to have "couples" cameo-ing sometime during their run. (Refer to gary n ji hyo on emergency couple, and also nam goong min n his wife in the most recent ep of secret hotel)

:)>-

Guest reeneesie

Its nice to see all of u here in JaeSeo heaven..I like them personally before this and to see them married to each other is a blessing for me..

Now,for the filming it usually take about 5 hours and above for one day and mbc will cut it into few parts hence we sometimes see that one day can be shown until 3 weeks.In season 1,the cpl can meet more often as there also the filming at the studio but since idol had been brought in as a cast the time they meet up has become lesser because of their busy schedule.

As for the contract it a lil bit different from early season where the cpl can choose whether they want to stay or stop their relationship with each other but since the PD changed they had make a contract for 6 months and then another 3 months + 3 months.This is because of the busy schedule of the casts they afraid if its too long the participant cant give their full commitment.

But I love the new PD as they try to bring element from season 1 where they only install camera so that the cpl can feel more comfortable with each other faster and at the same time want to be a matchmaker as they said before that they want to see at least one cpl to become reality offscreen..

P/s:So of to be a silent lurker for now..If there anything juz poke me,ok :)>-

Guest byahrista

Jjang! Thanks for that enlightenment @reeneesie >:D< great piece of infos about wgm.

I like too the setup of installed cameras instead of seeing the cameramen, this way we can see them interacting more comfortably.

Archived