[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's start recalling on the scenes of Jae Rim's intense staring at So Eun...

1) When they first met each other face-to-face at the park. Song Rim kept staring at So Eun and when queried why he was doing so, he said it's becos she is beautiful. (Ha ha...he can't take his eyes off her.)

JaeEun10_zpsc43620c2.jpg

2) At the house, while he was playing the guitar, his stare was just so intense.

JaeEun8a_zpsdddfca88.gif

Cr. Overochiever's tumbir

3) When So Eun was showing Jae Rim all the special costumes and hats that she has bought for herself and Kuni to wear on Halloween and Christmas, he couldn't help himself again but stare at her in awe and amusement, perhaps wondering why she would buy costumes for her pet and celebrate the festivals with her. I have to say I find So Eun really adorable and so endearing here as she was telling Jae Rim so excitedly about the various costumes. To think that she has even packed them and brought them along with her so that she can show them to her hubby. (Hee hee...maybe she can also get JR and Olla to dress up too in their special costumes.)

JaeEun9_zpsd75e743b.png

4) When both of them were seated on the couch, he would be seen looking at her intently every now and then. (Ha ha...I think it's becos he finds it's so hard for him to tear his eyes away from her.)

JaeEun11_zps51d36ee4.png

In conclusion, I feel that Jae Rim already has a major crush on our So Eun so I can't wait to see what other incredulous tactics this guy will pull off cos every time he opens his mouth to speak, we are always taken by surprise by his mushy and hilarious words and not forgetting, his spontaneous actions too. I do have to to admit that I do not know much about Jae Rim. But I do feel that it's So Eun who may have brought out this side of him and made him act and behave the way he does. He enjoys bantering and teasing her incessantly and I would

love to see to what extreme Jae Rim will go to and can't wait to see how is So Eun going to counteract to all his words, actions and behavior.

I have to confess that I only watch JR and SE scenes on WGM cos they are the only main reason why I would watch this variety show in
the first place and probably would remain so.

Way to go Ol-Ku Couple!! >:D(short for Olla-Kuni Couple) 

Guest BolangB

https://www.facebook.com/SongJaeRimThailandWorld/photos/a.705179196204459.1073741829.705169072872138/745210658867979/?type=1&theater

:D

@peaches_2280‌ I think there are so many JR staring at SE..

» when SE ask for selca to JR in new house, JR sit at the window staring SE who prepare selca with monopod

» when SE take a mission card and she read by herself, JR also staring her

hahaha :)) :)) he really cant take his eyes from SE 8-> 8->

fortunately he already checkout from hospital so he can attend same event with lovely wife ;) :x

peaches_2280 said: In conclusion, I feel that Jae Rim already has a major crush on our So Eun so I can't wait to see what other incredulous tactics this guy will pull off cos every time he opens his mouth to speak, we are always taken by surprise by his mushy and hilarious words and not forgetting, his spontaneous actions too. I do have to to admit that I do not know much about Jae Rim. But I do feel that it's So Eun who may have brought out this side of him and made him act and behave the way he does. He enjoys bantering and teasing her incessantly and I would

love to see to what extreme Jae Rim will go to and can't wait to see how is So Eun going to counteract to all his words, actions and behavior.

I have to confess that I only watch JR and SE scenes on WGM cos they are the only main reason why I would watch this variety show in
the first place and probably would remain so.

Way to go Ol-Ku Couple!! >:D(short for Olla-Kuni Couple) 

dewis said: @peaches_2280‌ I think there are so many JR staring at SE.. » when SE ask for selca to JR in new house, JR sit at the window staring SE who prepare selca with monopod » when SE take a mission card and she read by herself, JR also staring her hahaha :)) :)) he really cant take his eyes from SE 8-> 8-> btw about Jaerim on the hospital.. could be he got hit by monopod from SE? or he eat too much medicine :)) *jokes* fortunately he already checkout from hospital so he can attend same event with lovely wife ;) :x

Guest bbn_love

I could call myself WGM experter because I see WGM since the first season :D :\"> joke....... I Wacht so many couples but jaeEUn couple makes the best sofa sence I have seen in WGM..... It's not only because they are so close on their first meet it is because how naturally and comfortable they sit to next each other.... :x

Guest bbn_love

19687962zg.jpg No words :D because Bo Ah the actress in supurless princess is the close dongsaeng from KSE I wonder if the girls talk about the kiss bo Ah kisses SJR :D and about the apple butt too :D Cr: to Facebook of supurless princess

I saw someone upload Soeun going to airport today, she will attend BIFF(Busan International Film Festival), is jaerim also going there??

omoo.. after last night attended same event, could be today too? hehe :\">

sorry I cant upload pic here cz I'm using phone..

I hope someday soompi will add tools how to upload pic from phone :-?

@inas‌ on drama the moon embraces the sun.. there is kissing scene of jaerim?? link juseyo :)) :))

guys.. have you see this? omoo.. jaerim hot scene on horror movie tunel 3D =P~ www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPx7n7VJ1TM

Guest taeckhunprincess

So Eun @19th BIFF Red Carpet

CREDIT: ON PIC

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.798468560174442.1073741829.789849261036372&type=114w6742.jpg160sck2.jpg9ifddl.jpg

Guest caramelcake

Hiii all...a newbie here ^^ 
Honestly, I was utterly devastated *lols, pardon my exaggeration* when YY couple ended. I was kinda promise not to find another addiction 'cz my life hasn't been 100% prioritized. However, I found myself super bored and still....devastated, heol. Then I decided to watch this couple two days ago and ...
WOW, I.freakin'.Love.Them. I'm soooo into this shipping to the point that I keep repeating the two episodes every free time I have. 'cause comparing to other couples, this is the very first couple that has no much awkwardness in their first meeting. Mostly, other couples are shy, silent and awkward for the whole first episode and the man/woman kinda 'observing' how to react and what to should do next so they keep being careful in action or words. However, when I saw what SJR was doing throughout these two episodes, I was like, God, this man is really something!  I love his personality (and his physical appearance ;;) ) and really curious what he will do next for the whole his virtual marriage life with KSE. He brightens the mood by joking around like there is no tomorrow. On the other hand, in my view, he also has a serious side - seems a caring, neat, and thoughtful person. While watching them, I was reminding myself that this two had just met. If only I didn't remember SJR had just been with SE for a short period, and barely remembered her name, I would think he met his girlfriend and teased his girl a lot. KSE's personality really makes a perfect match.  I think her different side is 'activated' to come to the surface by SJR.  She was quiet and seemed a serious person with Jun Ho in Music and Lyric. I'm slightly surprised by her sassy but lovely side which appear on WGM.
Looking forward to see their progress. Hopefully, they will receive very much love from the audience and they will stay on this program for - at least - one year ;;) *greedy me. hahaha*
Thats conclude my first post in this thread :D Sorry if its too long (kinda have an urge to make an essay lols). Nice to meet you all and see you on Saturday ^^

Archived