[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

inas said: Hai...guys...Do you have information about So Eun family..when i watch ep 1 , there is none pictures of her family in the house, only her photos display in liquor cabinet and when i see her car, so clean none a track of personal belonging...

@chazkhareina..love the litte man in your banner..miss him and his 4d.. >:D<

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just fall in love with this couple today. Tbh, in just the first ep I'm sure that they definitely become my 3rd wgm's couple I'm very enjoying so far after Yongseo and KhunToria. WOW!! They amazed me with their audacious skinship which is developing so fast, esp Jaerim, the one naughtily initiate it, "I'm watching you, man!" :\"> . They are very cute together. I'm excited and anticipate looking forward to this couple :x

class="_5clb" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[splitters TV] "We got married" gimsoeun naesung zero, so honest, more beautiful

more men and women to attract viewers without frank and regal charm naesung in "We Got Married" actor gimsoeun that. Increase attraction being that index of strong convergence (?) Hwidulriji t songjaerim embarrass the party by the surprise of some irrelevant Miss Easygoing in nature.  Currently in (hereinafter "We Got Married 4 ')' We Got Married Season 2 'gimsoeun MBC entertainment program. It promoted a fight night broke songjaerim virtual marriage and bickering about.  Was released after the first meeting of two people to pack a healthy habit like a cat, like this look roaring interview broadcast last 27 days, "We Got Married 4." They have a common profession of actor does not produce much age difference between the first class period close fight.'s eye-catching appeal of this pleasant gimsoeun suit against the franc and Royal neunggeul songjaerim resistant to physical contact.  Gimsoeun the meantime, acting as a stable and graceful female figures often look much smoke. This call was reversed animation program never appeared there, he shows a surprising reversal in the charm of "We Got Married 4 ', are catching up with women who usually wake dokkinun viewers actors. Plein courage to go to the joke powerful songjaerim bob or that "if the law Gonzo stems brother ever?" Low eulpjo naemyeo hold or use any of the behavior of the love we songjaerim dabunhan ungenerous blown sting goes great with a laugh.  This is great fun to gimsoeun emit feminine charm in intimate and candid images to see instead josinhan 'We Got Married 4. Just very calmly and lovingly honest value received is bigger than the figure that looks jjuppyeot of jjuppyeoGoogle Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionOutil d'aide à l'exportDésactiver la traduction instantanéeÀ propos de Google TraductionMobileCommunautéConfidentialitéAideEnvoyer des commentairesbit stretched or embarrassed.  Doenji songjaerim and current SAT Radio torque gimsoeun arrived two weeks, it felt rather daldalham beautiful smile makes a full association occasional popping quarrel. Manyang examine the process still brings the fun of building a friendship thicken slightly displaced more than a sweet relationship should be a significant part of fun to watch "We Got Married 4 'the future couple.'s Most attractive and most importantly, watching kkamyeon soknae carpet attracted more expected in the future activities of this beautiful gimsoeun.  [Article provides: OSEN / t941238_794207170638347_72544144805974988

Song Jae-rim reveals why he likes his onscreen wife Kim So-eun20140929001219066_1.jpg

Song Jae-rim revealed why he likes his onscreen wife Kim So-eun on 'We Got Married'.

On the September 27th episode of MBC's 'We Got Married Season 4', Song Jae-rim and Kim So-eun moved into their newlywed house.

During this episode, Song Jae-rim and Kim So-eun found out they went to the same university. After finding out that Kim So-eun was 5 years behind himself in the school, Song Jae-rim said, "Call me senior." In response, Kim So-eun answered, "I'm your acting senior," creating laughter.

Song Jae-rim said during his solo interview, "I like her because she's not an easy woman." Kim So-eun also showed affection towards him, stating, "Song Jae-rim is tricky, but cute." 

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

@inas hahaha miss him too... I wish he would follow his dream of becoming like his dad... an actor...!!!

Guest fowlmanor

Hello guys. I'm new here... Do they really live in the house cause JR seems to bring a lot of things with him? Can't wait for the engsub! But even without the sub i'm still laughing while watching them cause they're both super hilarious! ;) 

leeyuri41 said: inas said: Hai...guys...Do you have information about So Eun family..when i watch ep 1 , there is none pictures of her family in the house, only her photos display in liquor cabinet and when i see her car, so clean none a track of personal belonging...

@chazkhareina..love the litte man in your banner..miss him and his 4d.. >:D<

I got this from khuntoria thread, even this might not to relevant but it just something interesting about Kim So-Eun and Song Jae-Rim, they have another common issue, worked with Victoria hahaha =D
I hope @twinkies20 doesn't mind I re-post her post here:

twinkies20 said: I saw this post on facebook. Both Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim have worked with Victoria. Hope this helps :D

"Kim So Eun has a cat name 'Kun', she named it after Nichkhun since she's a fan of him. (So Eun ah~ I thought you like Junho, why suddenly saying Nichkhun? xD) Meanwhile, Song Jae Rim is a little bit confused if he misheard it, so he asked "Nichkhun?" (He knows Nichkhun but he doesn't know his wife during their face-off after blind date, haha) If you're Khunfused, you can watch this new WGM couple. Looking forward for the next episodes."
credit to owner

DrFarra said: can we call this two the R couple yet?1.for their character REVERSAL - I have always assumed that Soeun and Jaerim like the shy and gentle sort but one episode in and I could not have been more wrong.He is so active in skinship and soeun is quite sassy too.Hehehe
2.for their RESEMBLANCE - they both love cats,couldn't leave supplements behind and have pretty much the same ideal type.
3.for their RIDICULOUSLY good look - no further elaboration needed.=P

4.for possible RATED scene in the future?hahahaha

Guest byahrista

Hello guys. I'm new here... Do they really live in the house cause JR seems to bring a lot of things with him? Can't wait for the engsub! But even without the sub i'm still laughing while watching them cause they're both super hilarious! ;) 

This. I'm curious about it too. If they really slept in the house?

:\">

byahrista said:

Archived