[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest girlstrike

OHMYGOD...what i've DONE today?! i just make an acc in soompi forum just because i wanna meet u ALL meet SJR-KSE shipperr, reading all comment and fast translated from @peaches_2280 online, make me wanna join this forum... lets holding hands and pray for the real SJR-KSE...amieennn *LOL ^__^*

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@peaches_2280  ^:)^
"He also expresses that their relationship is more akin to a warm, gentle and cosy fire which continues to burn rather than a passionate fire that is burning quickly. "

almost spat at computer, silly, shoddy JR... but that might have been expected of him after the first episode   =)) =)) =))

So I have a question for the WGM veterans. I watch ep 239 again today :D and I skim through the other 2 couples as well. I only watch 2 eps of WGM and it seems for the other 2, their interactions in a day will be in one ep. But with our cat couple, 2 eps have been aired and their first day still haven't finished. Is this normal for couple when they first meet on the show?

Guest Tinkiebell

ventus0203

said: So I have a question for the WGM veterans. I watch ep 239 again today

:D

and I skim through the other 2 couples as well. I only watch 2 eps of WGM and it seems for the other 2, their interactions in a day will be in one ep. But with our cat couple, 2 eps have been aired and their first day still haven't finished. Is this normal for couple when they first meet on the show?

@ventus0203 , that's not true :) Normally, for most couples, 1 day of interactions would be stretched up to 2 - 2,5 episodes, sometimes even more. For example, the current Jjongah's segment is still airing day 1 of their Jeungdo trip. And this has been airing for 3,5 weeks already. :)
So yes, it's normal that the cat couple's first meeting is aired in a span of 2-3 episodes. Jjongah's first meeting was stretched to 2,5 episodes, and so did that of the Goongjin couple's.  

girlstrike said: OHMYGOD...what i've DONE today?! i just make an acc in soompi forum just because i wanna meet u ALL meet SJR-KSE shipperr, reading all comment and fast translated from @peaches_2280 online, make me wanna join this forum... lets holding hands and pray for the real SJR-KSE...amieennn *LOL ^__^*

Guest caramelcake

I cant believe I've checked this forum for many times today and this is not saturday yet >.< Do we have an official name to call this couple? and do we have an official name for this fandom?(( i guess, i really have no life.. trying to get a topic to be discussed here and only come up with those two questions lols))

aymisskorea said: @peaches_2280  ^:)^
"He also expresses that their relationship is more akin to a warm, gentle and cosy fire which continues to burn rather than a passionate fire that is burning quickly. "

almost spat at computer, silly, shoddy JR... but that might have been expected of him after the first episode   =)) =)) =))

Guest alexandrite

pleasee wipe your monitor...

:)) :))

if 1st meeting (with so bold, open, hot skin ship) he said it, .a warm, gentle

and cosy fire... what happen to other couples at wgm who have skin ship after many meeting, are the other have Snail speed??? ommo..

Curious to see if he uses passionate fire..maybe monitor will burning up L-)

Omggg all your comments are just too funny! So great having all of u here ((:

WGM always got me so delusional so I stopped watching for a long time, but I'm totally not regretting watching our olla-kuni couple! Jae rim obviously got more cheesy lines up his sleeves, so eunnie better be prepared for them! :D

Hi All, Im new here....
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS COUPLE, BEFORE THEM I ONLY WATCH YONGSEO COUPLE ON WGM. I LOVE AS THEY ARE DIFFERENT, NOT TYPICAL MUSHY2 KDRAMA STYLE. THEY ARE VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND ALREADY BICKERING LIKE MARRIED COUPLE ON THEIR FIRST DAY. ITS NATURAL. EVENTHOUGH THEIR SKINSHIP IS AS FAST AS LTE TECH, BUT IT LOOKS AND FEELS NATURAL. I LIKE IT THEY BEHAVE MORE LIKE FRIENDS AND SHARE SO MUCH THINGS IN COMMON.
*sorry for the capslock, i am just super duper excited about this couple...hihihii

Song JaeRim must really love reading love quotes - he is a romantic - skinship is nothing  to be ashamed of, as far as he is concerned - it is a natural thing to do - especially for lovers.  And let us not forget, 'they are supposed to be a married couple' - so why not hold  hands?

I don't think he is being bold and taking advantage of the situation - I think he pretty much got so comfortable with Kim SoEun - since she seems very natural too.  She is not one who would act cute or whatever to get someone's attention.

I've watched WGM since Season 1 - and I can line Kim SoEun up with those I prefer watching.  I'm glad I  saw this side of KSE because I only saw her in dramas - where he gets cues from the director.  With WGM, all she and JaeRim gets are concepts or ideas and they do the rest.

Hi all and Happy to be on this Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun thread.
I have followed these 2, due to the characters they portray in the mega hit dramas they acted in and havent stopped checking and watching whatever dramas or movies they're in.
So Eun is so cute due to shyness and her bluntness to agree or disagree and Jae Rim vice versa. They do look so natural with each other and hope something happened between them but can only hope.
Thanks to We Got Married, I'm on cloud 9 with Jae Rim and So Eun as a couple. I've rewatched Episode 1 part 1 /2 and Episode 2 part 1 /2 on Youtube with English subtitles and its 4.41am in my country Saturday 4th Oct.
Thank you to the person who started this thread. 

He plays sax too?
I think this show will be great for Jae Rim's career. He's a good actor who needs leading roles. He also needs to pick better roles but that's a whole 'nother conversation. [Nail Shop Paris was atrocious]
I agree that Jae Rim is romantic. I wonder if his parents show lots of affection to each other because it seems like what he expects from relationships. It's cute that it fluster So Eun but that she's doesn't run from it. 
BTW my fellow ladies who date, that thing Jae Rim does with the hands is a very good tactic. It's a bit of imprinting that you don't notice but has a really strong affect. Smart boy.

Archived