[Movie 2015] Meet the In-Laws 2 위험한 상견례 2

Go Seung Ji

I am copying and pasting @Micheru's post back in Jin Se Yeon soompi thread regarding some clarifications on the supposedly new stills for Police Family.
Here is the clarification:
"http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=627778 <--- everyone, these are NOT pictures from "Police Family". these BTS photos are from the set of SY's new commercial. at first, i thought they were from "PF" as well, but it turns out the company that hired SY to be their CF model likes her fencing, so they wanted her to do a fencing-theme commercial. SY got up at 4 am to shoot a Lotte World beverage commercial. i think more news about this new CF deal will be released in the upcoming days." - by @Micheru

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As posted by @Micheru on Jin Se Yeon soompi thread:
we have new pictures! again! yay!!! 

SY's fan cafe rented a coffee mobile car AND a snack truck for the entire crew of "Police Family". the fans also gifted the hardworking staff individual care packages to help them brace the freezing cold. aw! SY has such sweet and wonderful fans! 

credit to Early Bird Entertainment, via cp015998 and topstarnews
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
1420423835-7-org.jpg

In my opinion: Yes, Yeon bear's fans are indeed the sweetest fandom ever! Ahahahaha... You got that right, @Micheru! :D

the new BTS stills are sooooo gorgeous!!! JSY looks so beautiful and radiant as a bride. :x even though they are slightly spoilerish, i think we all expect JSY's and HJH's characters to be married in the movie. so it is not really a BIG spoiler. :P i found larger and tag-less versions of the stills.

credit to Early Bird Entertainment, via blog.naver.com/cp015998/220232365993

XVvO0SD.jpg
zNrKR7n.jpg
i3ecRtk.jpg
gXxeeWR.jpg

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!Se Yeon and Jong Hyun in a wedding! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

So beautiful! I'm so, so excited and so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!dzuQHIw.gif

Se Yeon looks so pretty as a bride, and Jong Hyun looks so manly and handsome. They look so perfect together. It's just like:kXAsyMa.gif

Thanks for posting, @MarjorieA! This is all I can say about your post:msJYCcu.gif

Waahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This would be the 2nd time Se Yeon would be in a wedding without her ending up dead out of her like 4 weddings. So happy! :D

OMG OMG OMG!!!  a wedding scene... they look so good together speechless =P~ =P~ =P~  yEAH a romantic comedy with a happy ending sO HAPPY ......

Btw, since the movie shooting almost ended pretty soon looking forward to Jin Se Yeon next project. Hopefully it's a drama and a romantic comedy too   [-O< [-O<

Awwwww how sweet were these BTS of the bride goofing around hihi. JSY smiles always made me happy...The two girls behind her are probably the make up artists.They looks really close to each other. JSY made such pretty bride .... i wish there were some BTS of her with Jong Hyun tho.

imot said: Awwwww how sweet were these BTS of the bride goofing around hihi. JSY smiles always made me happy...The two girls behind her are probably the make up artists.They looks really close to each other. JSY made such pretty bride .... i wish there were some BTS of her with Jong Hyun tho.

Guest KangHae143

Hey guys .. Due to exams, I haven't enough time to make some "JongYeon" FanArts .. Anyways, I made one today .. I'll share it here with you guys before posting it on my SeYeon's FanPage == LINK == Hope you like it :D 
LfQhuwL.jpg

I second the motion, @imot! I also hope Police Family will do well in theaters. That'd be so much fun!
Anyway, here is another BTS, as posted by @Aera on Jin Se Yeon's soompi thread:
tumblr_ni5zmnKQAt1r92agyo1_1280.jpg

And this one here is from a facebook fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1427356534194531/?ref=bookmarks):
10917043_907041269336480_827896659100899

:D

Guest Risya87

Hello :-h
Since everyone shared their own fan art here, can i join? ;))I love the wedding picture & decided to make 3 different fan art.hope u guys like it ;)
JinSeYeon6_zps26800f37.png?t=1421408467JinSeYeon8_zpse1cac3bb.png?t=1421408470JinSeYeon10_zpsbf34eb47.png?t=1421408471

Archived