[Movie 2015] Meet the In-Laws 2 위험한 상견례 2

Go Seung Ji

Woow more bts.... :x :x . Give us more ... thnks @Micheru‌. So there will be love triangle too....poor Jang Se Hyun. He's going to get his heart broken coz our OTP are just so good together. Now that I've seen some Jong Hyun in WGM I have to agree he look so comfortable around JSY compared to him in the show... loving his chemistry with JSY here...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I ship Se Yeon with everyone who stars opposite her. :))
And I only know the existence of these actors because of our girl. I mean, I knew Lee Jung Suk through Se Yeon, and now Jong Hyun, since I only watch dramas/movies with Se Yeon in it (with an exemption of the few).
Anyway, I'm not shipping her so hard with Jong Hyun, however, the way he kept leaning so close to her obviously indicates that he like her on some level. It's true, they are more comfortable with each other, and Se Yeon looks more at ease with him.
Jong Hyun seems to be the type that is shy, but with someone he can be comfortable with, his defenses go down a notch. And he seems to know how to take care of a girl properly. Unlike Jung Suk in Doctor Stranger, who definitely looked great with Se Yeon but was awkward for some reasons, Jong Hyun really nailed it in treating Se Yeon nicely.
Also, because of all your enthusiasm to ship them hard, I am admittedly beginning to ship them hard, too. :))
I can't wait for this movie to start! Aahhhh!!!

Guest KangHae143

@djappleblush Yess, that's what I said tho, JongSuk looked Great with Uri CutieYeon but, in somehow, he looked awkward XD, 'specially in Off Screen .. Anways, THAT JONGHYUN *----------* I'VE BECAME HIS FAN SINCE THE PIC FEAUTURING HIM LEANING ON URI CUTIEYEON XDDD 
@ronayJ I would be the happiest human being if they dated for real .. They make such a Perfect Match :DIf they ever dated, I'll call them "A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN" XD ~ 
@imot See what I said, He's a bit awkward nd shyy, even arround his WGM wife Yura .. Meanwhile, when he's arround Uri SeYeon, he LOOKS MORE COMFORTABLE KEKE :)

K. I SHIP THOSE TWO AS MUCH AS I SHIP SASUSAKU LOOOL !!~ 

Guest KangHae143

Here is another 'JongYeon' OTP FanArt :)) Hope you like it .. I've made some more FanArts for Uri Upcoming Couple :D 'nd no need to mention how good they look together *----------* THOSE TWO ARE SOO SHIPPABLE ^___^
scITHuH.png

Cr Pic: Designed by me @ JIN SE YEON ARAB FANS 

actress Jeon Soo Kyung joins the cast of "Police Family" as Hong Jong Hyun's mother. she will portray a sexy middle-aged woman who is a master at counterfeit fraud and disguise. coincidentally, she was recently in the drama "Mama" with HJH.
news and photo credit to osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110031997
201412160732778274_548f6257c0d4e.jpg

Ok I thought that other guyJang Se Hyun which was mentioned earlier had a love line with jsy. Now there's another guy as a third wheeler hahahaha...how many other guys are there actually?? Ok never mind the more the merrier.... :D

I think the reason Jin Se Yeon bought the 100 red bean soups for the Police Family team is  to celebrate Winter Solstice which marks the longest night of the year in Korea on Dec. 22nd. They always eats red bean porridge or soup during that day ... i thinks it's a tradition there. So it's so sweet of JSY to brought them to the staffs to honor the tradition during filming. I imagined she and Jong Hyun feeding each other the red bean soup kihkih..  ;))

Yes, Se Yeon is really a sweet, thoughtful girl, and thanks, @imot, for that tidbit of information.
Like you, dear, I also imagine Jong Hyun feeding Se Yeon and vice versa.
Here, let me share a short fan fic for this specific scenario:

Jong Hyun walked into the lounging area where he knew he could find Se Yeon resting with the rest of the cast. As he stepped inside, he scanned the room for any signs of Se Yeon, but he failed to see any. Se Yeon was simply not in the room.

I love that pic of jsy on the bicycle... hope it was part of the movie. Ever since the bicycle scene on doctor stranger I like seeing JSY cycling...she looks so pretty doing it. I wish we had more bts of her and jong hyun ... can't help being greedy cos I love seeing them together... :x

Archived