[Movie 2015] Meet the In-Laws 2 위험한 상견례 2

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Risya87

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jin Se Yeon turns into a beautiful female fencer10729233_271526996391018_357817189_n_zps

Actress Jin Se Yeon is getting ready for a new film called 'Police Family,' and photos from her fencing rehearsal were unleashed.

Jin Se Yeon is going to play in the film as a female police officer named Park Young Hee, who is a former Olympics gold medalist fencer. She is a slim and vulnerable looking girl, but nobody should underestimate her. All of her family members are police officers, and Park Young Hee is the leader of Gangnam Police Department's Illegal Drugs Investigation Team.

Because she was a professional fencer, she finds herself much more comfortable with fencing swords than guns. In order to show the best scenes, she is going through hours of fencing rehearsals every day.

The photos show Jin Se Yeon showing fabulous postures, and she is almost looking like an actual professional fencer in her uniforms.

A representative of Jin Se Yeon's management agency said, "Jin Se Yeon is going through hours of practices almost every day, and she is pouring indescribable amount efforts into fencing. The fencing director who is helping Jin Se Yeon is actually very interested in scouting her."

Meanwhile, the first shooting for 'Police Family' will take place within October.

Reported By Noh I-seul | STAR N News

en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=332852

Guest Risya87

Dear @Young-ahI ,
Based on Google translate, Actor Shin Jung Geun will join the movie cast "Police Family" and his role as Hong Jung Hyun father.
His agency said Shin Jung Geun should appear as a legendary cultural property stolen in movie 'Police Family' 
2014100814002815894_1.jpg

The words that struck me the most:
"Photos from her fencing rehearsal were unleashed." UNLEASHED. Like her photos came in like a surprise; like an animal gone wild. I'm sure in that context, that means her photos piqued viewers' interest a great deal. Which is awesome!
"Meanwhile, the first shooting for "Police Family" will take place within October." And I was like, wee! Yahoo! Yipee! Hooray! Awesome! Bring it on! And lots of BTS, please! :))
Oh, Gosh! I cannot wait! 

Guest Risya87

Can someone explain to me how they will develop her character? For the first article said her character is lovely and cute lady and second article said she a leader of Gangnam Police Department's Illegal Drugs Investigation Team :-/So, if you a leader, she suppose to be arrogant right??Emm :-B very interesting character..

@Risya87...Yeah it was a bit confusing I thought at first she ws just the daughter of police officer but the latest article said she's a police officer as well. If she's a leader of the police team then HJH will be the rookie police that fallen for her. Wow that makes the plot line more interesting.. Just like everyone here so looking forward to more news, BTS or updates on this movie. JSY looks so good practicing ... perfect form :x

Guest Risya87

Indeed @imot.. her character very interesting, how i wishes this movie they changes it to drama instead..hihi.. but its ok cause this is the first step to seyeoni pick a rom com project.I like her cause she always pick different character in her project not like other actress at her age. 
Anyway,HJH drama "mama" is the final episode today and i think they will start shooting "Police Family" after that. Hope we get the news soon.  

@Risya87 Hope we get a glimpse of our OTP together soon. HJH is about 4yrs older than JSY so I think they will make such an an adorable couple. Oo can't wait to see them together. Mybe they will have the first script reading together or they will go straight to shooting. I don't know. . with movie they usually shoot quietly and release the bts only after the movie release. Yup like everyone here wished this one is a 20 ep. drama instead of a movie which we don't even know when its going to release.. 8->

Yeah.
I fervently wish as well that this is a drama. Like 30 episodes! LOL.
But a movie isn't that bad at all! As a matter of fact, I'm dying to see Se Yeon on the screen again, and it's on the big screen, no less! :)
I feel like I'm surrounded with time bombs right now. :))This is really crazy! 
Fighting to all of us! And may our sanity be kept intact! ;):D

Guest Risya87

I just read one article about  "Girl’s Day’s Yura Reveals How Hong Jong Hyun Reacted to Her Kissing Scene On “Be Arrogant” at soompi
The article maybe talk about this couple (Yura & HJH) , but some of the content related with current Movie Hong Jong Hyun filming. I share the cut of the article here;

"Hong Jong Hyun will soon begin filming for his movie and he said the director demanded for a strong kiss scene. We (both) finished (filming) well while being jealous of each other,” added Yura shyly.

Lmao ;)I just wondering how far they filming for the kiss scene :\"> 

I think Jin Se Yeon Kiss scene in Doctor Stranger also we can say the strong kiss scene :):-*

Risya87 said: class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jin Se Yeon turns into a beautiful female fencer

Archived