[Movie 2015] Meet the In-Laws 2 위험한 상견례 2

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title"Jin Se Yeon Shows Her Sexy and Her Spunk on the Set of “Police Family”

Jin Se Yeon Shows Her Sexy and Her Spunk on the Set of “Police Family”

Recently released photos of Jin Se Yeon show the actress having fun in front of the camera as a ‘sexy detective.’ She is currently filming the movie “Police Family.

In some photos, the actress is seen striking provocative poses, while giving the camera a bright, mischievous smile in others, effectively portraying Jin Se Yeon’s loveable and goofy side.

Most recently, the film shot at a bar in Gangnam on December 3. On location, Jin Se Yeon showed a different quality from her previous roles as she shot action scenes full of energy and toughness.

“Police Family” is a romantic comedy where Jin Se Yeon plays the daughter of a family of police officers who falls in love with the son of a family of criminals, played by Hong Jong Hyun.

Jin Se Yeon

Credit Soompi

Guest KangHae143

Here is My 2nd FanArt for the lovely couple JongYeon (been searching for an OTP name 'nd I came out with JongYeon LOL)  =))
I have to admit that they look so freaking cuuute together >__< Can't wait for the Movie :D  

ZrFT6W9.png

Haha wearing a dress with a sneaker how cute is that... glad to see JSY being playfull while shooting. Does anyone here following HJH in "we got married"? I'm just wondering how he's like in that show ...

@"Salma El Makhloufy"‌ love your fan art.. Give us more pls ...juseyo hihi :D

Guest KangHae143

imot said: Haha wearing a dress with a sneaker how cute is that... glad to see JSY being playfull while shooting. Does anyone here following HJH in "we got married"? I'm just wondering how he's like in that show ... @"Salma El Makhloufy"‌ love your fan art.. Give us more pls ...juseyo hihi :D

@"Salma El Makhloufy"‌ Really??... awkward and too shhyy lol... awww that is so cute... I can't imagine him being all that. Maybe I will check it out ... i don't know. It's something to do while waiting for this movie.

Yeah I have to agree he's really good looking and deliciously appealing haha...well he's model afterall. Can't wait to see his chemistry with JSY. Seyeonie has an outgoing personality so she's will definitely get rid of all their akwardness with each other... I'm shipping this OTP right now ;)

sincerely, the more i look at Se Yeon with Jong Hyun, the more i am loving them together. they look really cute! :x

i found bigger versions of the recent SY pictures. enjoy the high quality, guys!
credit to Early Bird Entertainment, via www.isnews.co.kr

52089_37483_02.jpg
52241_37616_4625.jpg

we also have new pictures from the set as well. yay! \:D/
credits to www.instagram.com/iam.aileen
10843952_558775577587166_153929972_o.jpg

credit to www.twitter.com/eunhye0221
B4UbBKfCMAA1w27.jpg:large
B4UbBvMCEAIh5AQ.jpg:large

@ronayJ - Me thinking the same things ... he kept leaning so much towards her hihi :D

So happy to see all these photos of our OTP and casts. So Park Eun Hye will be JSY sister in the movie right? I'm liking this combination a lot. All of my JSY previous dramas had her being the only child so to see her as a younger sibbling to an older sister in this movie will be the first for me. Really looking forward to it.

Just curious what are they holding anyway ...was that ice-cream? I have just never seen ice cream like that... it's too pretty to eat. Ahhh i'm loving this OTP more and more  :x

Guest KangHae143

@ronayJ XDD Actually, when I saw the pics updated by Early Bird, I thought his other hand was arround SeYeon's waist LOOOL MY MIND WENT TOO FAR .. EXCUSE ME BUT I ADORE SKINSHIP =))
As for the "She seems much comfortable arround HJH than LJS" .. TOTALLY AGREED I though I'm the only one who have noticed abt this matter .. As far as I know, JongSuk 'nd SeYeon knew each other for years .. But Still, I shipped them as The Drama"s OTP, I couldn't ship them in real life since their relationship seems a bit awkward :| :-/ .. meanwhile, He looks more comfortable with ShinHye at 'PINOCCHIO' set .. Is it bcs ShinHye is the same age as him, while SeYeon is his Dongsaeng ?!!Anyways .. JONG HYUN KILLED IT !!!!Dude, The way you're leaning on Uri SeYeon XDDD I CAN'T HELP IT .. I SHIP THIS OTP SOO FREAKING MUCH >__< 
LOOL The funny thing is that JongHyun is awkward 'nd too shy .. but arround SeYeon, he looks more comfortable :D 
All in all, I SHIP THIS OTP ;) 

@"Salma El Makhloufy"‌ OMGGGGGGGGGG!!! maybe this can become can off screen relationship! And seyeon never had a bf before and he can be for first =)) I ship them so much, I just love his pose, leaning on seyeon X_X 8-> \:D/ =P~ @-)

we have more BTS pictures from the December 8th filming at Aix en Provence. :)

credit to www.instagram.com/jjune2style
10852777_385899354919434_2127682738_o.jpg
10860080_1512515295690615_1613818732_o.jpg
^ JSY is sitting in the car. the actor that is in both of these photos is Jang Se Hyun. it looks like he has a love line with JSY as well.

credit to blog.naver.com/ariel6234/220205704963
oW9Hj0u.jpg
fwT4eeu.jpg
JwRhWnP.jpg
5aelGDu.jpg

Archived