[Movie 2015] Meet the In-Laws 2 위험한 상견례 2

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Behind the Scene Picture of Police Family  30/10/2014
The person who took the picture explains that the little girl with the red skirt is Jin Se Yeon with Jong Hyun in filming of the movie

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Credit _KDS and LJS & JSY thailand and _JinSeYeon

News Update 10/10/2014
Jin Se Yeon instagram update
20141110_1415592178_50291600_1.jpg
아부지와 찍었지요♬ #경찰가족 #쨩쨩

Jin Se Yeon uploaded a picture with actor Kim Eung Soo, who will play the character of her father in the new film: Police Family.
The picture shows the actor dressed in a gray and blue sweater with a police badge on the chest.
Credit jinseyun.go and TvReport

Wow!
So Lee Kang Tos' superior in Bridal Mask - the one who favored him - is Mok Dan's, I mean, Se Yeon's father in this drama?
Amazing! That man is everywhere! Everywhere, I tell you!
And oh, gosh! I want more pictures! Thank you so much for the updates on visual pleasures, @MarjorieA! :);)

Police Family Script
Credit h_star0107 and LJS & JSY Thailand

News Update: 19/11/2014
Park Eun-hye, seis años en bokgwijak pantalla "familia policial" elección ... Jin Se-yeon - Hong Jong-Hyun y respiración / Foto: La Estrella DB

The actress Park Eun Hye will join to the new movie "Police Family"
The translator isn't very good but I think that she will play the role of one of three sisters of Jin Se Yeon.
Credit tagged.

class="content-title"Girl’s Day’s Yura Falls Into Hong Jong Hyun’s Jealousy Trap on “We Got Married”

Girl’s Day’s Yura Falls Into Hong Jong Hyun’s Jealousy Trap on “We Got Married”

On the November 22 broadcast of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married,” Girl’s Day member Yura unknowingly fell into the intentional trap set up by her virtual husband, model-actor Hong Jong Hyun, to purposely stir up jealousy in her.

During this episode, Yura asked Hong Jong Hyun, “Why are you so on fire for exercise these days?”

In response, the model-actor admitted, “I have to expose [my body] in the movie [i’m filming]. I have to carry the female lead…At the beach, I have to wear a swimsuit and do a kiss scene.” Hong Jong Hyun is currently in the middle of filming for a new movie alongside actress Jin Se Yeon.

Surprised, Yura stated, “Oh my. So that’s why you’ve been working out so hard?” After seeing her cute, jealous reaction, Hong Jong Hyun continued to stir up jealousy, saying, “Of course. I have to look good. In the movie,” as he laughed. However, when Yura didn’t appear to look too pleased with his answer, he tried to comfort her by explaining, “It’s a joke. I just made that up.”

In an interview with producers later on, Hong Jong Hyun confessed, “I exaggerated a little and lied because it seemed like her mood, whether good or bad, was decided by my answers.” Yura also shared, “I thought it was real. I fall easily for those kinds of things.”

yura hong jong hyun

Credit Soompi

PS. Okay... Now, I want to see a beach scene in the film. Too bad he was joking

hello everyone! :-h i am a fan of Jin Se Yeon, and i can't wait to see her collaboration with Hong Jong Hyun. go "Police Family"!
here are more BTS from the movie shooting.

credit to www.instagram.com/iam.aileen
10802550_726688307418427_683355916_o.jpg
10809593_750604401641916_1660935370_o.jpg

^ judging from the backs, it looks like Jin Se Yeon and an unidentified actor. i don't think it is Hong Jong Hyun though. he is taller than JSY.

credits to www.instagram.com/go.fencing
10831998_675752485873260_1468277292_o.jpg

credits to www.instagram.com/gho_cheonghwi
10748005_819931471362983_1905838933_o.jpg

OTP Alert!!!

Hong Jong Hyun and Jin Se Yeon for Police Familly
And Big Stills
wjwch620141203101750_P_03_C_1.jpg

진세연 커플샷

Christmas is here!

:x :x :x
And other random thing of the movie
Scene 25, Cut 5, Take 1, Police Family
Credit LJS & JSY Thailand

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Still photos of Lovely Couple Hong Jong-hyun and Jin Se-yeon from Film ‘Police Family,’ “We Are Sweet Couple.”
Posted by: suhihi00 , December 3, 2014

141203진세연_커플샷1

Still photos of Hong Jong-hyun and Jin Se-yeon from upcoming film <Police Family> have been released. They appear as a couple in the film.

Film <Police Family> is attracting much attention as Korea’s rising 20 something actor and actress have been cast in the film. They are also recognized as highly anticipated actor and actress.

In the picture, Hong Jong-hyun and Jin Se-yeon look very happy with bright smile while they are making letter ‘V’ with their fingers.

Jin Se-yeon appears as a woman named ‘Young-hee,’ and Hong Jong-hyun as ‘Cheol-soo.’ (In Korea, ‘Young-hee’ and ‘Cheol-soo’ are very old and typical name.) She said, “I like that names of the characters. It sounds so familiar.” She added, “Young-hee’ and ‘Cheol-soo’ love each other so much. They will look so sweet in the film. I hope many people to enjoy this film.”

Romantic comedy film <Police Family> is a love story of a man, who is son of criminal organization family, and a woman, who is from a police family. It will open next year.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Earlybird Entertainmet, Translated by Park Kayla

Credit Getitk

Archived