[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I don'T say this often concerning kdramas but today all my shipper's dream have come true, all my expectations have been exceeded. Frankly, I'm afraid to watch another episode because I just might die of sheer happiness. This episode left me breathless, speechless and on the verge of heart attack - if I knew this was coming up I would have fetched my smelling salts, respirator and defibrillator in advance! Unfortunately, it looks like angst is coming tomorrow. twn6uUb.gifhmdRfZj.gifo59JNPx.gif5PaDVjB.gifdrEPYHb.gifCUqtkAF.gif
source: weibo

I hope someone can tell us what is the Korean Viewers thought of today episode. I really want to know...

It is really good. Better than the previous episodes...

Anyway, night all. Sleep well to those whose timeline is night time and wish Healer will come and visit you in your dream.

I know mine will... :\"> :\">

delicatehan said: I don't blame Youngshin though... She knew nothing about KMS. MH and JH should tell her the truth before things get worst #-o P/s: Junghoooooo is a bossy boyfriendddd like he was sticking/backhugging/stroking her hair like alwayssssss lol \:D/ and why he would get jealous with himself(Bongsoo)??? Hahahahahaha

WAH! Today's OTP scenes were beyond expectation! I LOVE IT!

JH really loves skinship ya? Haha and I think he really love YS's neck! Haha. He likes to snuggle into her neck! Haha

Judging from the last scene and the preview, I think the drama is finally heading to war with MS. It's no wonder today's ep spoiled us so much with their scenes and after today maybe less OTP sweetness? I hope not.

After tmr, there's only 4 more eps! :(

Omoo omoo..are you guys still alive??

Please dont die..i just came back from the grave to join you guys here again.... Die, alive, die and alive again and again and again...nyahahaha :))

I'm speechless and non stop smiling for an hour after watching they continue kissing from what they had left us last episode..ommaa yaaa..i'm in love!!! Those bed scene..no need a topless or hot scene but the way JH hold YS in his arms had made my ovaries exploded..hihihi

Seriously this drama is like a drug to me..omma ya..help me!! :((

I get the feeling the director and writer are visiting our soompi thread, why?  Because they gave us what we are hoping and praying for!  A continuation of the kiss and more!  much much more!!!!!  Also the closing credits after episode 16 preview showed the sweet moments of JH and YS, it's like a mini-MV of what happened between them in this episode.  Sigh!!! I'm happy!  Raws please be out so we can all abuse the replay button, again and again, and again, and again.  Hehe!  :x

Why, Oh why, do they always make the female protagonist do stupid things in kdramas? Why would YS get into MS's car especially after they just did a news segment that points to the other party as bad? This is frustrating!  ~X(

fidda868 said: Omoo omoo..are you guys still alive?? Please dont die..i just came back from the grave to join you guys here again.... Die, alive, die and alive again and again and again...nyahahaha :)) I'm speechless and non stop smiling for an hour after watching they continue kissing from what they had left us last episode..ommaa yaaa..i'm in love!!! Those bed scene..no need a topless or hot scene but the way JH hold YS in his arms had made my ovaries exploded..hihihi Seriously this drama is like a drug to me..omma ya..help me!! :((