[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I'm a bit anxious because I still haven't gotten mine.  I purchased mine through Innolife which only had one shipping option, right?  Yet others seem to have already gotten theirs.  I'm  not sure why we were never provided a tracking number but even when I check on USPS, there is no word on a package coming.  :(  I e-mailed them but no response yet.  

I'm a bit anxious because I still haven't gotten mine.  I purchased mine through Innolife which only had one shipping option, right?  Yet others seem to have already gotten theirs.  I'm  not sure why we were never provided a tracking number but even when I check on USPS, there is no word on a package coming.  :(  I e-mailed them but no response yet.  

Innolife uses Korea Post to ship through EMS (part of the Universal Postal System).  You can use their site to track and any all packages originating from Korea; just plug in the tracking number(s) and it should give you the information:  http://www.koreapost.go.kr/eng/sub/EMS_Search.jsp?contId=e1020600  (This is always a good resource to keep bookmarked if you order a lot of items from overseas like I do.)

Mine arrived yesterday looking a little worse for wear; the shipping box looked like it had been dropped a few times and a corner was split, but everything inside was in good shape thanks to the excellent packing by Innolife.  Now if I can find the time to start watching and reading... *sigh*

CKdyruLUMAEoXyk.jpg

• Like 4

Innolife uses Korea Post to ship through EMS (part of the Universal Postal System).  You can use their site to track and any all packages originating from Korea; just plug in the tracking number(s) and it should give you the information:  http://www.koreapost.go.kr/eng/sub/EMS_Search.jsp?contId=e1020600  (This is always a good resource to keep bookmarked if you order a lot of items from overseas like I do.)

Mine arrived yesterday looking a little worse for wear; the box looked like it had been dropped a few times and a corner was split, but everything inside was in good shape thanks to the excellent packing by Innolife.  Now if I can find the time to start watching and reading... *sigh*

It is a relief that you got yours.  Sadly, still no tracking number yet.  Even if you go through the "confirm order" button on the website, the only information it gives is when it was shipped.  Thanks for the info!  Hopefully it'll come soon.  :)

• Like 1

Guest lunarebina

kyaaa!!! I just wanna share my excitement cos I just got my parcel today and I am over the moon xD it's freaking 4kg worth of Healer ♡ ♡ ♡ weeee~ 

It is a relief that you got yours.  Sadly, still no tracking number yet.  Even if you go through the "confirm order" button on the website, the only information it gives is when it was shipped.  Thanks for the info!  Hopefully it'll come soon.  :)

You should have received an email from Innolife around the end of May with the tracking number and the June (estimated at that time) shipping date.  Everyone that I know who ordered from Innolife received their emails at the same time I did.  Take a look in your inbox to be sure?

I got an e-mail from UPS today that Yesasia ships with them. Means that my parcel will arrive much eralier than I thought. Time to collect some cash from my bank for customs fee, tax and UPS fee and waiting like a spider in a web :wub:. Luckily I live near the UPS storage if I miss it due work, so hopefully I still get it this week or beginning next. :w00t:

• Like 4

Hey chingus!!

So great to see you all here! 

I just got my director's cut this morning, as it was stuck in customs for a few days, lol. Absolutely taken aback by the quality of the package!! I was on a high after opening in - found myself staring at the posters and pretty pics for about half an hour!! So damn cool!! And my word, they printed parts of Healing Times, which was just amazing to see!! 

It seems I've been MIA for quite a few weeks, if not months, so I've had to backtrack some pages. @cmoirae2, so happy you got to hand over the gifts personally to Ji Chang Wook. You did a FANTASTIC job of compiling it altogether!! And you must be happy as a rainbow to see the actual Healing Times included in the director's cut. Now it's out there for people all over the world to enjoy it - how cool is that!! And I'm probably asking you to repeat it after the nth time, but I'm going to ask anyway, lol how was your whole experience of meeting Chang Wook and watching his live show!!? 

I'll probably be MIA again as I'm officially on holiday, but it was great to see you all here; and I'm looking forward to completing the list of feels now that I have time on my hands! Catch you all later! x

P.s. will be great if you guys can leave a note of thanks on MoruMoru under the Director's Cut - even a short review of the contents would be fab! If you're interested in writing a longer commentary on the entire package, be sure to e-mail it across to HIFP!!

• Like 10

Innolife didn't e-mail me my tracking number, either, so I e-mailed them (replying to the order confirmation e-mail I got when I placed my order) and only then did they give me the tracking number. However, it's still stuck at customs and hasn't moved since the 18th and I'm wondering if I'll ever get mine. 

Update: I didn't know but apparently you can track at the destination country's postal office' website with the EMS tracking numbers. According to USPS.com, mine has made it to the state I'm in today. Wonder if I'll get it tomorrow or next week... 

Edited by ruizaio
  • Like 7

Guest minmin123

I haven't got my healer DVD. I tracked the number innolife gave me and the result is the package stuck in customs since 16 July. Anyone from Indonesia who already got your package?

I'm afraid I won't get my package because in Indonesia the customs frequently took the packages for themselves.

Guest Leylalinn

@minmin123..... I already got DVD today.  Yes it's stuck at custom.  Damned.  I have to pay tax too. 

Hai all healerities .... I've been silent for awhile.  Happy day today

Thank u for everyone who can make this happen (DVD and Blu-ray Healer).  This is so precious.  And I'm happy.  For the first time I'm buy this DVD with expensive price.  And I'm not regret it.  Kamsahamida.  HEALER CREW AND CAST love u.  And Healerities love u all. HEALER always be Healer.  Healer is DE best.  I'm happy so happy

Got my box today too after 3 days in customs. Paid additional 87 € for import & customs :sweatingbullets: but it was worth every €cent. Don't call me next days :phew: :P.

11013043_1019033678136717_40917857780829

Edit: Awesome quality. I can see pores :D.

Edited by usagi1997
  • Like 5

Guest lily-roses-89_stv

Anyone been to dramabeans lately? Just wanted to share the good news that Healer thread over there is about to hit a record of 10k comments in episode 20's recap. That's the most on record right? :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/healer-episode-20-final/comment-page-36/#comment-1819831

#ProudHealerFan

Edited by lily-roses-89_stv

Just a heads-up for those that have purchased the Director's Cut on Blu-ray or DVD: there will be additional 2 discs, reprints of the book-bound scripts, and extra  photos that will be mailed to you at some point this fall. Many of the Korean customers were not happy with the content and quality of the special feature videos, the amount of typos in the scripts, and the fact that the 100-p photobook only contained 94 photos, so the distributer is negotiating with the producers of Healer for these extra items. YesAsia and Innolife are supposed to notify their customers who bought Healer about this eventually at some point.

I did receive my copy last Saturday, but haven't had time to watch it because I'm busy with work (at least I have work...). Also, the Healer Director's Cut Initiative team has disbanded now that it has come out. There is a new team dealing with the extra stuff issues, but I'm not part of that team, so I won't be translating their official announcements like I had been doing in the past. Still, if something comes up and there isn't enough communication with international fans, I can try to explain. 

• Like 11

Anyone been to dramabeans lately? Just wanted to share the good news that Healer thread over there is about to hit a record of 10k comments in episode 20's recap. That's the most on record right? :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/healer-episode-2:blink::phew:final/comment-page-36/#comment-1819831

#ProudHealerFan

more than 10000 comments wow. :blink:

Happy unwrapping of the dvd. If what @usagi1997 says that you can even see spores, oh I wil not be lookin at jcw's spores :phew:

• Like 4

Just a heads-up for those that have purchased the Director's Cut on Blu-ray or DVD: there will be additional 2 discs, reprints of the book-bound scripts, and extra  photos that will be mailed to you at some point this fall. Many of the Korean customers were not happy with the content and quality of the special feature videos, the amount of typos in the scripts, and the fact that the 100-p photobook only contained 94 photos, so the distributer is negotiating with the producers of Healer for these extra items. YesAsia and Innolife are supposed to notify their customers who bought Healer about this eventually at some point.

I did receive my copy last Saturday, but haven't had time to watch it because I'm busy with work (at least I have work...). Also, the Healer Director's Cut Initiative team has disbanded now that it has come out. There is a new team dealing with the extra stuff issues, but I'm not part of that team, so I won't be translating their official announcements like I had been doing in the past. Still, if something comes up and there isn't enough communication with international fans, I can try to explain. 

Seriously? I think we got a lot. Of course, I won't mind more *greedygrin* but this box is the best out of all. I bought Director's Cut from QIHM, Master's Sun and Best Love but they didn't had half of that much extras. The only thing I have to complain about the photo book is too much JCW and too little YJT and side characters.:P

I'm thankfull that I got this gorgeous quality Blu-Ray box. Thank you and all people part of the team making it possible.:wub:

• Like 5

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/healer-episode-2:blink::phew:final/comment-page-36/#comment-1819831

#ProudHealerFan

more than 10000 comments wow. :blink:

Happy unwrapping of the dvd. If what @usagi1997 says that you can even see spores, oh I wil not be lookin at jcw's spores :phew:

I said pores :P. PMY's skin is pretty good, PSW has good too even at his age and despite he is a man.
CJW wears lots of BB cream or foundation. YJT has prettty normal male skin
:D.

Edited by usagi1997
  • Like 4