[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I looked for drama to watch over the weekend, and I was hooked with Healer.  I finished 20 eps within 3 days.  I was fantastic.  This couple is so lovely.  They look easy around each other, like a real young dating couples:  hold hands, kiss, hug, and cuddle when they are around each other.  Not to many breakup and make up, that’s what I like.   They love and cherish each other to the max.  Love it.  No wonder many people recommended it.  

• Like 7

I looked for drama to watch over the weekend, and I was hooked with Healer.  I finished 20 eps within 3 days.  I was fantastic.  This couple is so lovely.  They look easy around each other, like a real young dating couples:  hold hands, kiss, hug, and cuddle when they are around each other.  Not to many breakup and make up, that’s what I like.   They love and cherish each other to the max.  Love it.  No wonder many people recommended it.  

Nice to see you here, chingu !! Healer is my favourite drama so that I decided to buy the Blue-Ray DVD director cut which was really expensive! Something I would have never done before, only to prove to you how much I really love the story. No noble idiocy, the couple is so natural and the story is really well-written!

• Like 6

Nice to see you here, chingu !! Healer is my favourite drama so that I decided to buy the Blue-Ray DVD director cut which was really expensive! Something I would have never done before, only to prove to you how much I really love the story. No noble idiocy, the couple is so natural and the story is really well-written!

Hey there!  Agree! I love it.  I spent my whole weekend watching it.

I should have known this drama sooner, so I can discuss kiss, hug, bed scenes with all Healer fan.

• Like 8

Hey there!  Agree! I love it.  I spent my whole weekend watching it.

I should have known this drama sooner, so I can discuss kiss, hug, bed scenes with all Healer fan.

You can still discuss it now! :lol:  I love talking about the drama.  You make me want to watch it again.  But yea...It made me realize that some dramas are best watched while it is airing.  The waiting is a part of all the fun.  I was so crazy for the drama, I would always re-watch the previous episode before watching the new one.  That's not something I ever do because that's a lot of time.  The writer always gave me what I wished for...and more! :wub:  Glad you enjoyed it. :D

• Like 6

it's been a while that i camped here, I missed this thread!!!  I have been re-watching Healer for the nth time, the "feels" is always there hahaha...

hi @trishnguyen  so happy you loved watching Healer, indeed Healer is one of the best drama if not the best!  and yes you can still discuss it now here in this thread as @tablohigh said, I for one never stopped loving/discussing Healer.  It made me love JCW and PMY more and more!  Truthfully, can't get enough of them hahaha greedy of me hihihi...

By the way @ReemKanabta thank you for posting the 100% Entertainment show with English subbed, it was so hilarious, JCW is always generous with the fans, funny and so loveable and that MC is so lucky, and she was just so in heaven when JCW reenacted that snow kiss scene with her hahaha, I envy her!!!

• Like 6

Guest s_jcwpmy

I so wish I was a part of this, back when the show was on air and all those time when this thread was filled with lovelies and some real nice discussions and interactions. I so wish I wud have been here.
nevermind :P

Healer is my first K-Drama.
was worth my time, each and every character, the story and I am sooo hooked. the feels you get while watching it again and again :wub:
This is interesting.
Oh and, coz I really enjoyed going through old posts/comments/discussions here.
big hug squeeze.

:D

tumblr_nsmhozmSra1sqxq8io1_400.jpg

tumblr_nt6ptpIPuf1sqxq8io2_500.jpg

tumblr_nsm9xpSzUH1sqxq8io1_500.jpg

tumblr_nt6pzpi9ns1sqxq8io1_250.jpg

tumblr_nt6r3lvJhK1sqxq8io7_540.jpg

BqDv4Dg.gifDUdtjbZ.gif

they are addictive! :P^_^:wub:

Edited by s_jcwpmy

Guest adniRose

Hey guys.. When some of you talk about re-watching, i'm definitely so eager to do the same.. Same as you @Igotcaughtdancingagain, never get tired watching Healer.. And still hang up to it even almost a year..! This is never happen to me before.. Everything about this drama are just perfect..

I so wish I was a part of this, back when the show was on air and all those time when this thread was filled with lovelies and some real nice discussions and interactions. I so wish I wud have been here.
nevermind :P

Healer is my first K-Drama.
was worth my time.
each and every character, the story.....and I am sooo hooked. the feels you get while watching it :wub:
This is interesting.

Oh and, coz I really enjoyed going through old posts/comments/discussions here.
big hug squeeze.

:D

tumblr_nsmhozmSra1sqxq8io1_400.jpg

tumblr_nt6ptpIPuf1sqxq8io2_500.jpg

tumblr_nsm9xpSzUH1sqxq8io1_500.jpg

tumblr_nt6pzpi9ns1sqxq8io1_250.jpg

tumblr_nt6r3lvJhK1sqxq8io7_540.jpg

they are addictive! :P^_^:wub:

Me too ! I started to watch this drama las sunday because I was curious and when it was airing I didn't watch. However, I heard later from other people online that Healer is one of their top favorite drama. Also, a coworker told me she found the main actor really handsome. So, I decided to give Healer a try. OMG ! It is so good ! I love Jo Chang Sook acting skills, he is so charming in this drama. His character needs to cover his face so I was a bit sad to not see his full face. When he undercovers as Park Bong Soo, I was upper happy ! Finally I got to see his face more. The storyline, the suspense, the romance just touches your heart. The main characters are lovable. It is as good as My love from the others stars...

It's captivating. It shakes my heart. It's crazy. 

• Like 6

Yeah, up till now I can't get over with Heale, yet Park Min Young has an upcoming drama this December already!!.... Im not ready yet, hahahah...

But the feelings for this didn't match even with My Love From Another Star.... as in NOTHING yet... I hope there is so I could move on...:wub:

• Like 4

My thoughts so far, I'm at ep 14.

I admire the character Healer to still meet his mom and he seems to have no hateful feelings towards her. His mother thought leaving him was the best thing to do, but that's SILLY ! He didn't have a better life. 

When Ji An (I'm pretty bad at remembering names), realized Park Bong Soo and Healer is the same person she is shocked but still love him as expected. She has a friend  Park Bong Soo merged into her crush Healer... Woow isn't that the Jackpot lol. When she came to his basement/garage hideout to check upon his health and said is this the real you ? The way you talk is really different from Park Bong Soo. I made me realize ... She doesn't know much about who she loves. Okay... She didn't know a thing about Healer and fell in love with him anyway... 

And she hugged him when he obviously didn't shower for like 3 days and slept all that time XD ahahahaha .....

Also in one of the episode, when the president start beating the woman in front of Park Bong Soo and Ji An. Park Bong Soo didn't do a thing because ... he wanted to hide his identiy (he probably wanted to beat that man right away), Ji An was so shocked that the only think she said Trash cannot be recycled.  I would prefer that the writer gave a line to either Ji An or Park Bong Soo to at least the first thing to say is : STOP! what are you doing hitting freely a woman like that !

No one said Stop. I was disappointed.

Later, Healer came to the president house and gave him a lesson. He hit the president exactly the same way the president hit the woman. I was disturbed with that scene. Okay it was revenge time, I'm sure a lot of people think he deserve it. Me too I had that thought. However, I was shocked and bothered to see that violence scene, as much as when the president beats the woman. I guess I don't like people fighting like that. I mean we saw healer fight ''martial arts style'' it's nice to watch, but watching someone hit with a weapon... It's hard...

When Healer wanted to drive and started to ''hit'' or push the delivery girl (the girl that works with him). I was bothered too... 

I like when the Teacher talked about bears... Comparing all of them like bears, without saying names. 

All the rest I love it :) !

-----

Edited post 

I finished watching Healer :), I'm really happy with the ending !

I really thought healer was dead ! I was so relieved afterwards. It was all planned. I wasn't sure if Ji An knew, because she looked surprised when healer came in the women's bathroom. I love Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young chemistry. 

tumblr_nwunazTBiL1sk72hwo3_1280.jpg

Edited by MissAria
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Healerites! ^_^

My message is about the two extra-discs that those who ordered the Director's Cut boxset should receive/should have received. I've ordered my boxset from Yesasia and I still have no news from them about these two discs. (email sent but no answer yet) Chinese fans on tieba have also contacted them and got as a reply that they cannot confirm anything. Fans who ordered from Innolife haven't got any news as well.

@ruizaio I'm sorry to annoy you with this, I know that you're not part of the team anymore but you are our only hope to know what's happening with those two extra-discs. Do you think you could get some news from the new team? A lot of Healer fans are wondering when they'll get these 2 really awaited discs <3

^_^ Thank you so much in advance if you can do anything for us!

Have a nice day <3

• Like 5

Hi there Healerites! ^_^

My message is about the two extra-discs that those who ordered the Director's Cut boxset should receive/should have received. I've ordered my boxset from Yesasia and I still have no news from them about these two discs. (email sent but no answer yet) Chinese fans on tieba have also contacted them and got as a reply that they cannot confirm anything. Fans who ordered from Innolife haven't got any news as well.

@ruizaio I'm sorry to annoy you with this, I know that you're not part of the team anymore but you are our only hope to know what's happening with those two extra-discs. Do you think you could get some news from the new team? A lot of Healer fans are wondering when they'll get these 2 really awaited discs <3

^_^ Thank you so much in advance if you can do anything for us!

Have a nice day <3

The Healer DVD Daum Fan Cafe issued a notice on 28 October saying that sales for the remaining regular DVD and Blu-ray sets will open again, with shipping to start after 9 November.   A press release should be issued soon with more information, so hopefully our remastered disks will be shipped around this time as well?

• Like 4