[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

OMO! What's this?! From Healer to a carpenter?! I have a sneaking suspicion someone responsible for that photoshoot must have been watching Valid Love and loved LSH's character in it ;;) Even the set location looks the same (I think it's the same place he sent that fire video from)Only 2 days ago, JCW finished filming Healer and he is back to work - poor puppy, there is no rest fro the wearykP3iUCk.jpg
source: baidu

Guest Cinderella1

i don't know  what to watch ; i have  a hole in my heart , im very  sad,  it's like when you break up with your boyfriend that you love very much
otokkeeee 
:((

Guest nicesmile

Does anyone know what is written over the image

I wish to know what is written

Embedded image permalink

Does anyone know what is written over the image ?????????/

I wish to know what is written
:-? :x

Today I ordered my Healer blu-ray (*happy), then realized that I will get it only after 4 months (*not so happy). Looong wait. I hope my country will be in its place and in peace after 4 months (*not cool things happening in Europe). Now all I need is blu-ray player and big, I mean really big screen and psychiatrist phone number. My bank account isn't happy... (*rest in peace, your owner isn't in her right mind) Still thinking its "Destroyer" not "Healer"..

Guest shinomorisagara

@namyo I'm really not sure. Maybe my eyes are decieving or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Maybe you can check it and confirm if the snow kiss is actually different on ep 20.

http://youtu.be/jMNmvd-Td_k

Another of my favorite scenes! ( I have plenty of favorite)

The part where JH has to act as a weakling PBS, yet at the same time putting his Healer skills to go use to avoid getting hit! And not to forget his fast moves to prevent YS from hitting her head against the wall!

Initially Ajumma ask JH to leave the scene to avoid getting caught, but I was glad he didn't! He came back and saved YS in his awesome healer outfit! YAY FTW

I just finished watching episode 20 subbed. Their last kiss on rooftop. It's more CYS kissing SJH rather than the other way round. =)) but that's not my point here. The kiss ,the way i looked at it ,it's about the same as many other actors in other dramas..some are even more passionate. Somehow i don't feel anything in any other couple in kdrama. So my conclusion... it has to be ONLY JCW and PMY that can pour out this special chemistry into the eyes of the viewers. CHANGMIN you're way to go. Hope to see you both in more upcoming dramas . I'll wait...I'll wait but i won't be mad like CYS while waiting for an answer from healer. :x