[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Wow Ddaebak finale episode, I love love love it!!! For a minute, I was so shocked when

healer gone down at the airport after a shot was heard. He fell to the floor and collapsed with a pool of blood. But then later, it was shown how he has practised it out in front of a mirror how to act as if he got shot!

A Great ending :) I'm very happy that we get :x :x from out OTP!!!

We dont have babies, marriage but we have HAPPY ENDING!It was too short but it was HAPPY ENDING! The best drama till the very end!!They absolutely trolled us with this fake death. My breath and heart stopped for one minute. I couldnt breath properly, I cried but then I had seen that they did it all with Detective Yoon - I am so happy! It was one amazing drama and the most amazed me factthat we didnt have time slip like 1 or 2 years later (almost every drama has it) Thats why this drama was the most original till the end!
Love you all!  This drama is the best drama since 2010 or maybe the best drama ever?!I'll miss Chang Wook badly! I only hope that Chang Wook will have drama soon and this killing chemistry between him and Min Young!
I feel relieved that we have happy ending!