[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

11pCz0J.jpg No reason why I am posting this. Just Because. Don't feel well, needs plenty of healing and I have been staring at this gif so that I can stay awake for the live streaming. And it is working......Enjoy the pretty ladies, Healer fighting.

gif cr owner/DC
@sia3‌ , oh dear how could I forget YS's kick, actually I think I deserve that whack from @uctqepe‌ to refresh my memory.

The song is nice, and I was surprised to know that he has such a powerful voice. He can do that high note without straining his voice. Maybe it's because he's also musical actor (I dunno much about that, Ji Chang Wook wasn't on my radar before Healer), so he can carry the notes well. Among the actors who also sing the ost, JCW is definitely above SJK or HB..hehehhe...

Also, the melody at the beginning (just before JCW starts singing) kinda reminds me of Sung Shi Kyung's SeGa ost.

Guest uctqepe

Secretary Oh watched the preview and he saw that Healer threatened to kill him on this episode... dk34yB79.jpg

Ofcourse, one must prepare... "WATTTTTAAAA....!!!!!"jung+kyu+soo.jpg

fidda868 said: Obviously JCW has successfully made all women around the world who had watch Healer going gaga over him!! I'm definitely one of those million women out there who can't help myself from drooling & melting with his talent, beautiful voice, good looks, beautiful eyes, sexy moles, ermmmm ermmm s line body, large hands with visible veins....bla bla bla bla except his armpit hair!! Ngeeeeee :)) I'm definitely gonna watch ep 17 live streaming tonite! See ya!

Personally I don't really like the new OST. His voice is nice and the song isn't bad but it's not good either. It's just another basic ballad with no hook. I like ballads too but for them to be good they've got to have something extra and this one like many OST ballads does not have it.

Agreed. He has a lovely voice and he did really well with it on the fly, but in all honesty, it's not a super well-crafted piece of music...it's a quick track. Sung by a Very handsome and talented guy *swoon*. Glad to read that they let him tailor the lyrics a little, at least. He certainly is a hard worker, and I appreciate his attention to detail. What a guy!

Ahpheng said: No reason why I am posting this. Just Because. Don't feel well, needs plenty of healing and I have been staring at this gif so that I can stay awake for the live streaming. And it is working......Enjoy the pretty ladies, Healer fighting.

gif cr owner/DC
@sia3‌ , oh dear how could I forget YS's kick, actually I think I deserve that whack from @uctqepe‌ to refresh my memory.