[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I don't think I'm able to sleep tonight. This is just too much! My heart beat too fast and I'm way to excited to only watch the first 10 minutes. Pray for me that the rain would stop and I could continue to watch...

Ahjumma is sooo cute dancing and all.

JH went to see MH and brought him beer and they talked at MH's apartment.

He gets down and they keep on waving..... haha...I LOVE THIS SEX MANIAC.....He's on the top of the world.....The PDs did forget that he's sick haha.....Ahjumma is pissed hahahahathey talk through comms. JH thanks herHe goes somewhere and ahjumma's singing? hahah and dancing..... Adorable.....

Love is in the air!! SJH backhug CYS n practically follows her all the way to kitchen.. they kiss again..

Then CYS says farewell.. She take a bus n suddenly SJH behind her n they take seats together.. JH wraps his arms around her..

He's still beaming n calls ahjumma abt his experience.. Ahjumma is annoyed

Moonho and SJH met up in MH's apartment

MH: have you contacted CYSSJH staring out of the window talking to MH
MH: you like Ji an right?you know who is her father right?
both of them drinking beer talking.SJH: I want to revenge for my teacherSJH looking very serious talking to MH. 

He talks to Ahjumma about Youngshin and dating blah blah.

Ahjumma is dancing while singing in her room.

Aww my hawt ahjusi have a healer as a guest. He brought beer and they drink together. Moon Ho asked him Did young shin find you ? and they talking about Jian and other things like Myung Hee. And the tension is coming. The anger comes. and they started to do their plan.

Oh My GAWD!!! So many lovey dovey scenes, everybody!!!

continue with the kissing and continued to bed....amazing, they did it!! While Youngshin was still sleeping, Healer stared at her lovely face. And when she turned to the other side, he slowly pulled her nearer and turned her to face him. He pulled her into his arms. When Youngshin woke up, healer was not at his side. But when she turned the other way, he was staring at her again till she covered her face from embarassment.

The next scenes were so lovey dovey and I love it! While she was preparing food for her, he followed her every step. Resting his chin on her shoulder at every step till she shrugged him off and faced him. At that moment, he kissed her again. Well, she kissed him back so they kissed again..........

Guest delicatehan

GOSH I CAN'TTTTTTTTT WITH THE BUS RIDE WAS SO CUTEEEEEE TOO TT~~~TT

THE THING THAT I REALLY FRUSTRATED AT THAT BED SCENE. WHYYYYY THE HELLLLL JUNGHOO WORE THAT SLEEVELESS SHIRT AND DID YOUNGSHIN CHANGED HER CLOTHES??? :x :x