[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest antakalainaro

anyone tried downloading the episodes (in parts) and the subs?

I tried this since my ISP failed me again. Throttles my speed whenever I go to youtube. Downloading works fine though. My problem is the subtitle isn't properly in sync with the video. Some subtitles don't show up. Some show for a fraction of the time the character speaks. It's annoying.

Does anyone have subs that are properly synced for episode 5?

That's my issue also. There's no other source for the sub file but only from the video itself in YouTube. I don't know if the site I used when downloading the subs is the culprit or just the file itself. But there are some players that will allow you to adjust most of the sync issue for the subs. 

I used VLC before and was able to fix most of the sync issues. I just switched now to KMPlayer which is quite decent. 

nvm. I already fixed the subs files themselves. Ive also downloaded all episodes and subs for collection (hahaha). If you want a copy, just pm me. So far im done with episode 1 and 4

Ok i do not see live ep nor do i read the like recap by ben here as i dont want to get spoiled but i really really want to know was the rumor about thee doing a cameo happened i this ep? 

No one did a cameo from First Gen in Ep. 6 :) 

nvm. I already fixed the subs files themselves. Ive also downloaded all episodes and subs for collection (hahaha). If you want a copy, just pm me. So far im done with episode 1 and 4

Thanks but I already got my copy :) 

I feel the scene Non hug Ter, that the natural acting by Bank Thiti.

Many times in real life, he really likes to hug, kiss other male actors :P:P

Then I know who said "Non I thought you like man..." It must be Ter... got the same misunderstanding as Thee last time.

My fellow Hormones the Series soompiers:

Please don't post pics and gifs  which captions that have foul languages, swearing and profanities.

They are not allowed in soompi. I hope you understand. Thank You.

is there any? :)

@diankusuma

Yes, It's on this page . It's in last Jane's gif posted by @bamburn04

I can totally see this as foreshadowing the fan theory that

Hidden Content

But maybe it's not that.

Not only that

it's doubted if Pala is HIV+ because he set the alarm to ring at 7 am and 7 pm daily.

nx4wyglb6cdW1fLfj9N-o.jpg

and this will explain my his granny is so manipulative on him and why he often go to hospital may be due to his illness, not his granny's.

I try to keep my own opinions out of the recaps except where they seem (to me) relevant to understanding the narrative for the specific episode, but this --

[Zomzom]: "If your family were unusual in some way, what would you do?"

Pala: "Well, if there were nothing wrong with me and what I did, that would be fine... If other people think something, that's their business. Let them... But really, not everyone is normal anyway. Look at you, you're with your mom and dad. But I'm with my Grandma!" He smiles.

I can totally see this as foreshadowing the fan theory that

Hidden Content

But maybe it's not that.

Hmmm but why AIDS? not accident?

Up to the present, the reasoning relies on these facts:

In the character video, Pala sets his alarm to 7am and 7pm every day (including weekends), as @welp pointed out. Why set your alarm for constant 12-hour intervals unless you need to take regular medicine?

In the character video, there also appears to be a tray, maybe with medicine, by his bed.

In the latest episode, Pala talks to Zomzom about accepting your life if there's nothing you yourself have done to be disgusted with or upset about -- which fits perfectly if Pala, or even his parents, did nothing bad but ended up being lifetime victim(s) of HIV/AIDS.

Description

At last, Sports Day is just around the corner. Everyone has been anticipating it eagerly. The cheer squads and athletes for all four teams/colours have been putting their all into things to make the event enjoyable for everyone at Nadao Bangkok. And the student council, too, is no stranger to the same excitement, regardless of whether burning tensions are still smoldering underneath it all. Boss hasn't let go of the issue with Jelly and the Blue Team, and the issue has led to a fissure between him and Non. Non, for this part, is trying his hand at fixing problems by any means necessary that lets everyone enjoy the Sports Day event that he, Kanompang, Ter, and others are in charge of organizing.

As for Sun, his time with Mali is progressing nicely. 

Zomzom and Pala are getting closer to one another -- so much so that Zomzom's gang can't hold back any more and has started to tease the pair.

Even though it seems everything is going to turn out well, will the behind-the-scenes story of Sports Day be a sight to behold in a good sense or bad? The more people involved, the more stuff in the air. The more demands there are, the more has to be invested. And the closer we get to the actual day of the event, more and more problems end up going straight to Non; it's like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, and Non is the person responsible for keeping things together.

Trailer

Boss: "I think that you need to stop acting so as to never displease anyone, always ingratiating yourself with people... Well, then I'd say that the things I thought about you -- I was wrong."

(It seems to me that Non has to learn to make decisions, stick by them, set rules that don't rely on people just being content, find a balance with Boss' point of view and fix his own ways.)

Non is an example of too good to be true. He's kinda boring to me right now because of his playful character (felt the same way with First). I liked Non in Season 2 because of his friendship with Thee and for being innocent that time but right now, he needs to step up just like what he did last season when he rejected Thee. He needs to do the same thing with being the president of the student council. He doesn't need to please everyone. Just do the thing that most of the students can benefit of. He needs to be firm. 

I'll wait for episode 7 to see what he can offer for this season. (aside, of course, flirting Kanompang)

Up to the present, the reasoning relies on these facts:

Hidden Content

So big chances that the character who might die in this season is him? :tears: Thinking about it makes me depress. 

I liked Non in Season 2 because of his friendship with Thee and for being innocent that time but right now, he needs to step up just like what he did last season when he rejected Thee.

I'm thinking the same, personally. :mellow:

One thing that I do like about Non's character, though, is what I perceive as consistency. He has no real clue how other people read him and what other people are thinking. The whole thing with Thee is one example; Non doesn't think he needs to explain anything, because to Non this relationship is obvious, well loved, and well understood. Now it seems he's heading in the same direction with Ter this season ("Non, I thought that you like guys"). And in the latest episode, Non can't differentiate that Kanompang is (rightly) upset with Jelly for going behind her and Boss' backs, not that she's mad at Non. Non is constantly misreading basic emotional cues and not explaining himself, too. I like to think that this is a nice touch that they brought in with him being an only child. Maybe as an only child, he has been living in somewhat his own world, but he is also a very extraverted guy. If left unchecked, the combination of those two traits could very well land him where he is. :sweatingbullets:

EP.7 pics

12191561_934202906656051_221019514447060

Oh, who's this? :D

11011927_934202996656042_808933014868353

That square is always crawling with dozens and dozens of pigeons. I can't believe they actually did this. Totally gross. :blink:

Also, this is the Grand Palace/Temple of the Emerald Buddha. There's another photo of Mali at a nearby pier. So EP.7 probably involves the cross-river ferry and the kiss. Also perhaps the "you're short and you're ____" fight with Zomzom (?).

EP.7 pics

Oh, who's this? :D

That square is always crawling with dozens and dozens of pigeons. I can't believe they actually did this. Totally gross. :blink:

Also, this is the Grand Palace/Temple of the Emerald Buddha. There's another photo of Mali at a nearby pier. So EP.7 probably involves the cross-river ferry and the kiss. Also perhaps the "you're short and you're ____" fight with Zomzom (?).

BABYMILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

I hate the fact that Sun will be the one who can get Mali's first kiss ( assuming she didn't have it yet while she was in the US). 

Watched Episode 6 with English Subtitles!

Did I miss something? Was Kanompang ever told that Jane did drugs? Or was that something she assumed, and Jane just went on admitting to her? And something about Jane's dad is so suspicious. What's with keeping so many secrets? 

The subs even 'translate' the military time. :D:D I don't know but the change in haircut continuity error stood out to me in this episode, mostly with Ter. Also quite a handful of product placements here and there too, more than the other episodes. Is the Sports day really such a chaotic and competitive event? Even comes with monetary issues. Imagine if Jelly's team won student council.

Oh my god, Pala and his grandma. I like it a lot that they have a way of acknowledging or embracing these unconventional family set-ups. Just like when Sprite told Kwan that she didn't feel like anything was missing from her life, even though she's only with her mom. I like that Pala says his grandma can be everything for him. How touching. It even got ZomZom to open up about her own family.

In a span of a few episodes, and a change from boyfriend to girlfriend, Koi's mind about staying close to her dad so she could take care of him even though she's at university has changed to wanting to be in the same university as Dao even though it's far away. Also, it's amazing how her dad is very accepting and understanding, like even when he joked at the possibility of pregnancy, it seems like it could've been that and he would still accept it, or he joked about it knowing fully well that it wouldn't be the case.

Ter seems to control a lot of the student council in a really subtle but crucial way. Approaching Non to invite students for the focus group, to which made students sign up (just so Boss can stop fussing about the focus group) but not show up. Suggesting the turn over of the academic budget. And before that, suggesting that Non be the president for their team instead of Boss. His character seems to be really manipulating if I list it down like this.

Another problem is that Non seems to think that him helping Jelly for the budget increase for Sports day is a good thing, but in another perspective it could just make the students more reliant on the student council, asking far more than what they need or deserve. Boss proves himself to be one of the more interesting characters. He could be very set in his ways, but once he saw and assessed the situation, he can identify what could be done and what actually is the bigger problem. Actually, Boss' unconventional thinking may not actually be very unconventional, the big difference lies in the fact that the people who share the same thinking as him thinks voicing out their thoughts would lead to conflict and would rather avoid them. This sort of situation is one huge chunk of personality tests.

Better watch the next episode diligently because the conflict's still building up.

Guest Vergara

I've just seen a clip about Thai sport day and wonder if it is really important event in Thai high school. I guess they practiced  a lot and invest much in this occassion. 

Oh I really like Boss's episode, but feel really pity to him in the end. If I was in his shoes , I might end up giving up everything. I guess he won't though.

Archived