[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EP. 7 "Androgen" Live Recap

The countdown to Nadao Sports Day is at 4 days to go.

Dew stares off Non and company as they unveil a sign for Sports Day.

After that, Non stops Boss to talk to him. He asks if they can talk. Boss asks what about. Non: "Even though we haven't work as hard as you think we should, the event is coming up, I don't want there to be any problem... And on behalf of everyone, I'm sorry."

Boss: "Don't apologize for the others. Just for yourself."

Non: "What should I do, then?"

Cut to a meeting with the student council and Jelly from the Blue Team. Non asks Jelly to return the extra money, because they didn't follow the new rules about what it was supposed to be spent on. Jelly says they should ask all the teams/colours for returned money, then. Non says only her team did wrong.

Eventually, Jelly says she'll fix things. Boss says if you're wrong, then take responsibility. Jelly says she will, but her mom is out of town, so she can't return any money right now.

Boss questions whether they should trust her again and let her have an extension. Non stands up for Jelly and lets her have an extension. Boss says fine, if Non wants to trust her, then it's on him. Krieng tells Boss off for asking for more from Jelly, even after she apologized and will try to fix things; what more does Boss want?

After the meeting, Boss challenges Non at the lockers. He has already said that Non is just ingratiating himself with people. Non had already questioned whether he did anything else wrong now! (The order of my writing is backwards for the dialogue.)

Boss: "Then you let me see that the things that I thought about you, were wrong."

At the ferry pier waiting for Sun, Mali watches a clip of Phao playing guitar.

Then Sun comes, apologizing for coming late.

They go to the square in front of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, feed pigeons.

They watch the sunset (?) at the river-crossing ferry at Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn). They take selfies.

Sun gets a text asking him if he'll go out (to a club) tonight; there'll be a new DJ. Not sure who sent it, though.

Non gets a call from his mom. He says what they're doing. He tells his mom that he hasn't tasted it yet. He gets Pang to. He confirms to his mom that it's not too sweet. Then he drinks from the same cup as Pang. He gives Mom a "kiss" before he hangs up. Pang then smiles at this.

Just then: There's a situation! Cut to adverts.

Continued

The situation is apparently that the Red Team saw the Blue Team using the stands for their practice and so on, but they don't want to practice cheering. The Red Team leader is trying to get the junior high students to practice a cheer, etc.

Non asks to talk to them. He talks to them about how, when he was still in his home province as a junior high student, he liked Sports Day. He asks individually about different aspects to like about Sports Day -- for example, getting to hang out with senior students, not having to go to class those days, getting a chance to take pictures with a crush, etc. Some students admit to liking this, liking that, liking different aspects (they raise their hands when Non asks who likes that). Non convinces them to practice by using his interactive method.

It seems his affect on them is partly just "He's cute" for some of the girls. But other people may be genuine.

Other student council members raise hands to help with Non's questioning and encouragement. Boss is watching form outside the room.

Pala, wearing his clothes from running practice, tells his grandma (on the phone) that he won't be later than 7pm.

Pala approaches Zomzom: "Sorry I'm late."

Zomzom: "We'll finish it quickly so that you can go."

(They're working on their plant-related school project.)

Zomzom's friends stop by to tease them. She smiles but sharply tells them to leave.

Zomzom: "Are you seeing anyone?"

Pala: "No."

"Before?"

"Never."

Zomzom then says she can hit on him then. Pala drops something. In response to his cute surprise, Zomzom says, "I haven't started yet, you know." She teases him further.

Phao, Mali, and Robot at the music store. Phao tests the guitar and amp. The combo is apparently rather awesome. Phao says to take this one.

Mali wanders over to the counter and finds a pick with a sun on it. She smiles.

Phao teases that she'll buy a pick for him and let him play. Mali indicates no. "Ow, then who'd you get it for if you got it?" asks Phao.

I didn't see the response due to my internet skipping to the next scene. I don't know if she revealed about Sun or not. Maybe I'll update later, after the ep appears on LINE TV. :\

Pala gets home late.

"You said you'd get home at 7pm, not 7:15."

Pala and Zomzom, his ride, both apologize.

"Go inside now," says Grandma sharply and authoritatively. They leave. Zomzom is sitting on her bike outside, thinking on what happened.

(Recall that Pala sets his alarm for 7am and 7pm every single day. Is this why Grandma is especially angry? Does he need to do something at 7pm every day?)

Continued

They are finishing setting up the stands, signs on the stands, etc. Non says he's on stand-by for any problems today. Some teams take photos of themselves and their good work. Pang and others set something up. Boss is even involved, though sitting by himself working on something.

Non then sees people leaving late. (It's dark.)

Then he spots Pang washing up. He craftily approaches her, as she can't see him... (skip -- not sure what he does)

They are standing talking, just the two of them. Non teases KNP about being an old aunt (hair, glasses, etc.). She plays along and then tells him no. They discuss the status of some work. Pang was going to go home, but Non has a few things left to look after with two of the teams. Pang says she'll stay. Non tells her to go get rested. He insists. Pang listens.

"Go back (to the room) and get rested, Pang."

"You're working hard here," she replies.

(skip)

Pang: "I think that you don't make yourself cute and lovely to ingratiate yourself to people.  You do it to make the work turn out well." There is a small pause after she explains how she sees things. Obviously Non is impressed and happy.

"OK, gotta go," she then says.

Non is over the moon as she leaves.

Pang leaves, and the Red Team comes to Non. He asks what's wrong. They complain about the stand set-up again. They say they'll just forget about it. Non says he'll take care of it.

Krieng, Pang, and others are in the room that Non comes in. They're ready for bed, but Non is going to finish the part of the stand/sign/stuff.

Even though it's late, they work.

Non asks Ter about Boss. He's gone home.

Non licks the thread to get the needle to go through. Ter is totally watching. Non is just doing his work the only way he knows, nothing from Non. Ter, though -- there is something there.

A bit later, Pang is tired. She's so tired that when she goes to leave, she forgets her shoe and Non has to remind her. She leaves.

Ter stabs himself with the pin or needle. Non checks it out for him, puts a band-aid on it. Ter comments that the band-aid is way too cute. Non explains that it's Pang's, though, not his.

Non keeps talking about Pang with Ter, about things she did. Non: "Today, Pang complimented me and stuff. At first I thought no one would get the things I'm trying to do. But she gets me. She really does."

Non looks at his phone.

Ter is thinking. He's a bit sad.

Ter: "You like Kanompang?"

Non: "Yeah. But don't tell anyone! because Sun told me to not approach her, let her approach me."

A pause.

"Ter, is something wrong?"

My internet was skipping, but I think Ter said the famous line: "I thought you liked guys." Non: "You...?" And I think Ter added: "I like you."

Non's face is just shock and confusion about what to do or say. Cut to adverts.

Continued

Continued from where we left off, including a repeat of some dialogue. (Ter did say he thought Non liked guys and that he likes Non. My interpolation was OK.)

Ter was wondering if he just thought this all up himself. Ter says he's gay (didn't Non know?).

Non asks what he did to make him think he might like guys and be interested.

Ter: "I  got it wrong. It was just me... Hey, I'm OK," he assures Non. He goes back to his work. They don't talk. Ter won't make eye contact. Non tries to get eye contact, though.

Ter says the work is done, he'll go get rested. That's the first eye contact. Ter leaves.

1 day to go says the sign.

Zomzom with gang and Mali waves to Pala. First, walking with Pala, runs up. ZZ to First: "I called Pala, not you."

Pala comes.

ZZ and Pala hope to get a good mark on their work. ZZ gives him moss-in-a-bottle with a small dog figurine in it. "If I give you this (with a dog), you won't be scared, will you?" she teases. (Recall that Pala doesn't like dogs.)

The gang teases them. Zomzom jokes about her being the hubby and Pala the wife.

(First introduced himself to Mali, by the way. Maybe added himself to her phone, dunno.)

When Pala leaves with ZZ for food, First asks Zomzom what about him. ZZ: "You're just his (my wife's) friend. You stay here."

Sports Day Basketball. Oil and Non cheer on First, then Zomzom and Non cheer on Pala. I think.

KNP watches Oil being very happy (about First).

Non sees Ter. Ter comes up to him. Non: "Why didn't you ask me to help?" "It's fine," says Ter; "don't worry."

Ter gets a phone alert. It's Boss saying that today is the day that Jelly was supposed to return the money. He asks Ter to remind Non, too.

Boss is still following up on Jelly, Ter explains to Non. Ter asks whether he should talk to her. Non says he'll talk to Jelly himself in a bit.

The basketball players pause for a sec. Sun gets a text: "Do you wanna have sex with me tonight?"

Sun texts back: "Is something up?" (Is something wrong?)

Mali shows this conversation to Zomzom and says she didn't type this. Zomzom clues in that maybe First did something with Mali's phone earlier. "That ___ First," says Zomzom and she runs after First and Pala. Cut to adverts.

Continued

Behind the scenes in the locker room, Zomzom approaches First (who is with Pala) with Mali, Sun, friends. She challenges the little ____ about what he did.

First "apologizes" to Sun and Mali. It's too fun an apology to be real, genuine, though. ZZ knows it. She sees that First doesn't really apologize in this.

ZZ: "You wanna turn this into a war?" She challenges First what in the world is wrong with him.

Pala, coming to the defence of his friend and wanting ZZ to be OK, asks ZZ to calm down. ZZ tells him to stay out of it.

Non appears: "What's going on?" he asks.

Mali indicates ZZ to stop. She withdraws. (It's like withdrawing. This girl is fierce.) The girls leave. Non leaves.

Sun to First: "You're despicable." (Not quite sure how to translate. It's something like this.)

First v. Sun basketball. The challenge is really on.

Sun gets injured. Everyone boos First. First kicks a basketball and it hits the judges' booth. They decide/announce that the Yellow Team has lost, then.

Oil follows First out.

The atmosphere has really changed. It's like the whole school has lost. The general feeling of "upset' is tangible. Non looks on sadly as people file out of the basketball court.

At the stands for the athletics portion.

Oil comes late and apologizes to Jelly. Jelly says they just started, don't worry.

Various cheers start. The Red Team doesn't seem too much into it.

(skip)

Boss: "Ter, did Jelly return the money yet or not? And did you follow up?"

Non watches as Boss eyes Jelly.

Boss is about to go to Jelly. Non stops him and says he'll talk to Jelly, right now.

Boss, scoffing: "Right now? Right as I'm about to? I told you to talk to her, and you didn't, and now I was about to."

Non: "Chill, man."

Boss: "OK, if you want me to not get involved, then I will stand here, watching you do your work, over there with Jelly. OK?"

They stare off for a bit.

Non settles the argument by walking off towards Jelly, as Boss told him to do. (Boss stays behind.)

Cut to adverts.

Continued

Non is talking to Jelly. Non demands to know how far things have progressed. Jelly says her mom just came back... (skip) Non tells her that she promised.

Dew arrives: "You want the money, huh?" Dew throws something (clothes?) at Non. "Use this instead," she says sharply.

Pang asks how can we do that? This isn't right.

(Boss is watching. I think he's smiling about just how right he is.)

Just then the Red Team complains about the big sewn sign. Dew stirs the pot with her microphone. Then Babymild's character (who tells her to be patient). Non restrains KNP from getting involved. Pang is really upset about all this, all the work being lost due to conflicts.

The Green Team gives up completely and leaves.

Parts of the Red Team start to leave, too, then Yellow.

They tear down the sign Non (and co.) sewed and tread on it disrespectfully.

Boss comes along and rubs these events in Non's face. They punch each other. There's a big fight (physical) between the two. Non gets a cut/scape on his cheek. Boss falls to the ground.

The discipline teacher and principal arrive, and the discipline teacher asks what's going on.

Principal: "I'm very disappointed. Just the Sports Day, and all this has happened! And you just couldn't do it. The organization of Sports Day is about unity, there's competition, but it's about unity; but here you are falling out with one another and getting everyone upset... I will cancel Sports Day for this year."

There's a big reaction (of course).

Discipline teacher: "That's enough. Collect and clean up all the stuff. Go home."

Everyone complains.

Non runs up to the principal: "Sir, I would like to ask for another chance. Please don't cancel Sports Day. Well, everyone is working so hard and so dedicated. The things that happened -- I take responsibility for them all. All of them. The problems we have right now, I promise I will fix them all!"

"Responsibility? You dare talk about that still?" He walks away from Non.

Discipline teacher to Non: "Take this to be something to learn from. I'm sorry." It's heartfelt, I think.

Everyone leaves. Non stands still in shock.

We see that Pang is crying. All their work is lost. Pang and Non look on as the big "Nadao Sports Day" sign is pulled down. It falls to the ground. It's over.

Non says to her, "Pang, I'm sorry." He touches her shoulder. She just walks away, sobbing.

Non walks back home. (I think it is semester break? This doesn't look like his dorm?) His mom is there waiting for him. She gives him rosella juice to cheer him up and freshen him up.

"Non, what happened to your face?"

Non lies (big time!) about some made-up story about Ter, a girl, him getting involved, etc. Completely out of touch with the reality of everything we've seen in this episode about Sports Day, Ter, how Non got his wound.

"I messed up big time," he says and cries. Mom gets up to hold him tight. The end.

Next time

Seems to be First's episode. Oil asks why First likes to run. "This is your condo, right?" asks First to Oil outside the place where she pretends to live. (Uh oh.)

I like the scene when Ter confess to Non. 

I like Non reaction. I saw his heart broken more than Ter's. It some how made him realised that he can't make everyone happy. :)

I liked this scene, too, and I agree. Ter's confession seems to be playing a big part in Non realizing that he can't keep/make everyone happy.

This makes me think...

Aside from Dao, Koi, and Net, everyone's stories seem to be really interrelated now.

Ter's liking of Non plays a part in him realizing that he can't keep everyone happy. (This will help him to act more on Boss' demands.) Meanwhile, Mali dating Sun is connected to Phao and Robot, while First uses this relationship as another prank -- which gets Zomzom super-upset. The confrontation involves Pala and Sun as well. This confrontation behind the scenes leads to the first escalation during the basketball game (after which Oil follows First out), and the end of the basketball game already changes the mood and helps set up the downfall of Sports Day at the track-and-field setting. Then the actual downfall (confrontations and fights) involves Jelly, Boss, Non, Dew, and Pang.

Jane, who's currently suspended, misses out on the action, but everyone else is pretty much an indispensable piece in the interrelated plots of Non's world. :blink:

This week episode is great. I like the tension. I like the problem. But unlike the previous season, This seems real for the teenager ( After few episode, yes I feel like hormones 3 is more 'down to earth' rather than Hormones 2 which makes me think "why teenager have such kinds of complicated issues"

• If I were one of the constituent, I would not regret if I choose Non. Non wants to glue everything, and everyone, and he wants make things work!. That one of a leadership quality. His team work is great. His public speaking skill is great. So he has some good of leadership quality. What he lacks is the his ability to say no.
  • I am glad that this episode in the other side is able to show what Boss characters are. Sorry to say, but yes he does not deserve a leader title. Since the very beginning, he always think about this part (academic division?), a little about team work, and work together for sport day, where everyone is working. He also lacks of priority (why he rubs about money with Jelly now? Does he need it now? can't he talk about it later?). 

Ter is so cute when he confess. I am not sure whether "his broken heart" will make him not to side Non anymore or he is still as he is? I dont think that he is main characters and if this week episode is the only main episode for non, then I can say his story is also end.

What I do not understand, at the end (since my Thai is not that good), why Non made a story about a girlfriend called "TER" . But what relieve me was his mother is there. He is lucky, his mother is there when he is at this lowest. It is good. **gosh I miss my mother now!! (crying)

Awesome episode:

Next things I am looking for the answer

• How's Sun and First, are they going to be in another tension?
  • Non and Pang and Ter. How are they? (still can't get the "TER" name when Non mentioned the name to his mom, why TER, Why does he choose Ter, not Pang, Oil, or Jelly :P:P:P ?)
  • Oil.. Will she at the end confess that he is just from a middle below class?

What I do not understand, at the end (since my Thai is not that good), why Non made a story about a girlfriend called "TER"

Don't worry, you shouldn't blame your Thai. ;) Non isn't actually speaking Central Thai (Bangkok dialect). He's speaking the Southern dialect/language.

Personally, I have more difficulties with Southern Thai than the other dialects (like Northern or Northeastern/Lao). I didn't catch everything when I watched it. I only understood enough to know that Non was lying (big time) and that the lie he made up about "his friend Ter" was out of touch with Ter's personality. But just now I went to read the transcript someone wrote on Pantip. Someone decided to try to "translate" it and some other Southern people checked it for them to see that they properly understood. (Yes, this is necessary for some Thai people, too. The out-of-Bangkok dialects are different enough.)

In the story, Ter is "that friend I told you [Mom] about" (not a girlfriend; in Central Thai, "เพื่อนที่นนท์เคยเล่าให้แม่ฟังอ่ะ"). Non and friends were playing basketball during a free period. While they were playing basketball, Ter "pointed out" a cute girl. But this was just teasing. There was no cute girl. Then after that Ter threw a basketball at Non, hitting him with it while he was distracted. Apparently it got quite bruised (in this story).

This story is totally out of touch with Ter's relationship to Non and girls, in addition to being unrelated to Boss, Sports Day, etc.

I'm not sure exactly what Non is trying to imply with his lie or why he makes up this particular lie, but it's a big lie. :D

By the way

• It seems that Non's mom came up to see him and Non forgot about it (again). So that is Non's dorm? Or is he in another apartment now? I got this wrong when watching. I assumed he was home (but that makes no sense of what hes wearing -- his school uniform).
  • Non says Mom's rosella juice is much better than his. I guess it was rosella that he had Pang sip earlier in the episode.
  • The fact that they had Bank speak Southern dialect leaves a big question. Why does Non not use any Southern dialect with Thee? They're both from the same town, and they were almost always alone together. Yet they speak Central Thai. (To be fair, some people on Pantip are complaining about the scene with Mom in this episode -- so maybe that's why Non and Thee speak Central Thai.)

It seems that Non's mom came up to see him and Non forgot about it (again). So that is Non's dorm? Or is he in another apartment now? I got this wrong when watching. I assumed he was home (but that makes no sense of what hes wearing -- his school uniform).
  •  

I still assume that it was in his dorm. Since before entering his room, he was walking along an isle/corridor. Isn't it the same layout when he talked in front of Thee apartment/dorm? I assume they are in the same apt/dorm but different building.

Continued

Non is talking to Jelly. Non demands to know how far things have progressed. Jelly says her mom just came back... (skip) Non tells her that she promised.

Dew arrives: "You want the money, huh?" Dew throws something (clothes?) at Non. "Use this instead," she says sharply.

Pang asks how can we do that? This isn't right.

(Boss is watching. I think he's smiling about just how right he is.)

Just then the Red Team complains about the big sewn sign. Dew stirs the pot with her microphone. Then Babymild's character (who tells her to be patient). Non restrains KNP from getting involved. Pang is really upset about all this, all the work being lost due to conflicts.

The Green Team gives up completely and leaves.

Parts of the Red Team start to leave, too, then Yellow.

They tear down the sign Non (and co.) sewed and tread on it disrespectfully.

Boss comes along and rubs these events in Non's face. They punch each other. There's a big fight (physical) between the two. Non gets a cut/scape on his cheek. Boss falls to the ground.

The discipline teacher and principal arrive, and the discipline teacher asks what's going on.

Principal: "I'm very disappointed. Just the Sports Day, and all this has happened! And you just couldn't do it. The organization of Sports Day is about unity, there's competition, but it's about unity; but here you are falling out with one another and getting everyone upset... I will cancel Sports Day for this year."

There's a big reaction (of course).

Discipline teacher: "That's enough. Collect and clean up all the stuff. Go home."

Everyone complains.

Non runs up to the principal: "Sir, I would like to ask for another chance. Please don't cancel Sports Day. Well, everyone is working so hard and so dedicated. The things that happened -- I take responsibility for them all. All of them. The problems we have right now, I promise I will fix them all!"

"Responsibility? You dare talk about that still?" He walks away from Non.

Discipline teacher to Non: "Take this to be something to learn from. I'm sorry." It's heartfelt, I think.

Everyone leaves. Non stands still in shock.

We see that Pang is crying. All their work is lost. Pang and Non look on as the big "Nadao Sports Day" sign is pulled down. It falls to the ground. It's over.

Non says to her, "Pang, I'm sorry." He touches her shoulder. She just walks away, sobbing.

Non walks back home. (I think it is semester break? This doesn't look like his dorm?) His mom is there waiting for him. She gives him rosella juice to cheer him up and freshen him up.

"Non, what happened to your face?"

Non lies (big time!) about some made-up story about Ter, a girl, him getting involved, etc. Completely out of touch with the reality of everything we've seen in this episode about Sports Day, Ter, how Non got his wound.

"I messed up big time," he says and cries. Mom gets up to hold him tight. The end.

Next time

Seems to be First's episode. Oil asks why First likes to run. "This is your condo, right?" asks First to Oil outside the place where she pretends to live. (Uh oh.)

I appreciate how Non took responsibility for all the mess. That's one quality of a true leader. Still, things did not turn out well. I hope that Non will be able to vindicate himself from this incident. How bad that thinking about what's best for everyone still don't guarantee that everything is going to turn out for the good.

I've just seen a clip about Thai sport day and wonder if it is really important event in Thai high school. I guess they practiced  a lot and invest much in this occassion. 

Oh I really like Boss's episode, but feel really pity to him in the end. If I was in his shoes , I might end up giving up everything. I guess he won't though.

it's varied from school to school. It wasn't in my high school but it was a big competition when in my university. my faculty had awarded for its cheerleading for 4 years in a row and the senior kept pressure the junior that it would be shameful if they won nothing. for the sports, well, barely anyone in this faculty, whose students were 75-80% girls and half of the rest either were gay or transsexual, cared.  PE students of Faculty of Education were expected to won almost all sport events anyway.

honestly, as a cheerleaders' friend, I dislike Boss. I know they practice far harder than us the on-stand squad and I enjoyed their performance. He didn't have to talk down onto them. They were selected mainly for their looks but, without discipline, they couldn't  made it to the final cut. the cheerleaders were backed up by us as well, without us on the stand, the cheerleader couldn't perform, neither they could without us making props. Their trophy was our success too. It might seem meaningless but I beleive we could learn to work as a big team and developed friendship via the sport day.

This week episode is great. I like the tension. I like the problem. But unlike the previous season, This seems real for the teenager ( After few episode, yes I feel like hormones 3 is more 'down to earth' rather than Hormones 2 which makes me think "why teenager have such kinds of complicated issues"

• If I were one of the constituent, I would not regret if I choose Non. Non wants to glue everything, and everyone, and he wants make things work!. That one of a leadership quality. His team work is great. His public speaking skill is great. So he has some good of leadership quality. What he lacks is the his ability to say no.
  • I am glad that this episode in the other side is able to show what Boss characters are. Sorry to say, but yes he does not deserve a leader title. Since the very beginning, he always think about this part (academic division?), a little about team work, and work together for sport day, where everyone is working. He also lacks of priority (why he rubs about money with Jelly now? Does he need it now? can't he talk about it later?). 

Ter is so cute when he confess. I am not sure whether "his broken heart" will make him not to side Non anymore or he is still as he is? I dont think that he is main characters and if this week episode is the only main episode for non, then I can say his story is also end.

What I do not understand, at the end (since my Thai is not that good), why Non made a story about a girlfriend called "TER" . But what relieve me was his mother is there. He is lucky, his mother is there when he is at this lowest. It is good. **gosh I miss my mother now!! (crying)

Awesome episode:

Next things I am looking for the answer

• How's Sun and First, are they going to be in another tension?
  • Non and Pang and Ter. How are they? (still can't get the "TER" name when Non mentioned the name to his mom, why TER, Why does he choose Ter, not Pang, Oil, or Jelly :P:P:P ?)
  • Oil.. Will she at the end confess that he is just from a middle below class?

the problem of Boss wasn't just because he wasn't compromising. he was kind of narrow-minded, egocentric, there was only "right" choice and that was one agreeing with his. he looked down onto those believing differently (calling the cheerleading "Fake, non sense."). (I hate this kind of person, he may be a very upright person but I can never put myself to like.)

Most Thai netizens think Kanompang could make the best leader out of the student council. she had Non's friendliness and open-minded quality, and the strictness of Boss. (she insisted to Jelly that she wouldn't allow Jelly to withdraw the second allotment right away without aggressive, judgemental tone.)

Indeed, Oil's family was fairly well-off. not everybody could own a house in the urban area of Bangkok and got a maid. besides, Nadao was the school for the richer ones, not every middle class family could effort the tuition fee of a famous private school.

By the way

• It seems that Non's mom came up to see him and Non forgot about it (again). So that is Non's dorm? Or is he in another apartment now? I got this wrong when watching. I assumed he was home (but that makes no sense of what hes wearing -- his school uniform).
  • Non says Mom's rosella juice is much better than his. I guess it was rosella that he had Pang sip earlier in the episode.
  • The fact that they had Bank speak Southern dialect leaves a big question. Why does Non not use any Southern dialect with Thee? They're both from the same town, and they were almost always alone together. Yet they speak Central Thai. (To be fair, some people on Pantip are complaining about the scene with Mom in this episode -- so maybe that's why Non and Thee speak Central Thai.)

Hatyai is the South's commercial center (my city's tourist attraction are shopping malls and nightclubs), hence many immigrants from other parts of the country. many kids from Hatyai doesn't speak the southern dialect as they were born to parents migrating from outside the South. I went to a primary school in the outskirt of Hatyai and almost all of my classmates there spoke the dialect but in my high school, a famous one siting in the heart of the city, 1 third of my classmates couldn't speak the dialect properly, couldn't understand some local terms, we usually talked in standard dialect with some random southern words. e.g,,

souther dialect " ป้าวเพื่อนสูญ เพื่อนม่ายเบี้ยแล้ว ยืมหีดตะ"

standard dialect "กระเป๋ากูหาย กูไม่มีตังค์แล้ว ขอยืมหน่อย"

hatyai style "ป้าวกูหาย กูม่ายเบี้ยแล้ว ขอยืมหน่อยตะ"

Hey guys I've always been a lurker on this thread but I've been so intrigued by the detailed analyses of the series!! The fact that there are people who love and discuss this series in a language that I actually understands excites me so much lol :D sadly I doubt the fanbase in my country is that large and my friends don't watch Thai dramas so I've no one to discuss HTS with hahahaha.

I'm currently at season 3 ep 1, yet I'm still so hung up on season 2!!! NOOOOO please don't go T_T is it just me or... I feel like I want couples like Phu and Thee to happen (heh, I got to know of HTS mainly because of them lol :P)... yet if the story goes according to what viewers want that wouldn't be exciting anymore huh? :sweatingbullets:

In other news, I'm really anticipating Oil in the coming episodes!! The moment she appeared in season 2 I was so intrigued - so meek and quiet yet hiding so many secrets, yet at the same time I can understand the reason why she did those things too. I'm also really impressed by Dao's character development and can't wait to see how it goes!!! 

P.S can anybody please help translate in full the exchange between Phu and Thee in the last ep of season 2?? I NEED A CLOSURE T_T

P.P.S how come braces are so common in Thailand???? I'm so amused hahaha.

P.P.P.S AFTER WATCHING SO MUCH LAKORNS I WISH I WAS BORN IN THAILAND - great food great people interesting school environment (ok, maybe reality isn't exactly as happening as these dramas but......)

Hey guys I've always been a lurker on this thread but I've been so intrigued by the detailed analyses of the series!! The fact that there are people who love and discuss this series in a language that I actually understands excites me so much lol :D sadly I doubt the fanbase in my country is that large and my friends don't watch Thai dramas so I've no one to discuss HTS with hahahaha.

I'm currently at season 3 ep 1, yet I'm still so hung up on season 2!!! NOOOOO please don't go T_T is it just me or... I feel like I want couples like Phu and Thee to happen (heh, I got to know of HTS mainly because of them lol :P)... yet if the story goes according to what viewers want that wouldn't be exciting anymore huh? :sweatingbullets:

In other news, I'm really anticipating Oil in the coming episodes!! The moment she appeared in season 2 I was so intrigued - so meek and quiet yet hiding so many secrets, yet at the same time I can understand the reason why she did those things too. I'm also really impressed by Dao's character development and can't wait to see how it goes!!! 

P.S can anybody please help translate in full the exchange between Phu and Thee in the last ep of season 2?? I NEED A CLOSURE T_T

P.P.P.S AFTER WATCHING SO MUCH LAKORNS I WISH I WAS BORN IN THAILAND - great food great people interesting school environment (ok, maybe reality isn't exactly as happening as these dramas but......)

If there's more such couple, it'll be repetitive.

I saw netizens called Oil "the last boss". They said she would be awakened by First and powered up by Boss, and to conquer her you must go in a "party". The director said he loved the second arc of Koi-Dao story.

P.P.S. It's a trending fashion and the price is kinda affordable for many families (possibly 40,000 baht for the whole course and paid monthly for 2 years). kids without serious tooth problems may ask their parents for one. There was also a news report warning the kid to never get the brace from the un-licensed. besides, the brace is used to treat various tooth problems and dental treatment is more reachable here.

P.P.S Thailand has numerous pros that many foreigners make Thailand their home, but still many cons. My high school days (so as tons of nowadays high schoolers) was very bland indeed, the most rebelous I did was to skip the class. My weekend morning was spent on cram classes and the afternoon usually either spent at home or in the mall (a Thai shopping mall is usually inclusive, there are movie theaters, karaoke boxes, and different restaurants) Many have even lamer high school days which packed with cram classes. (which makes me curious how could Nadao's students have the time for everythings? didn't they have to go to cram schools?) besides, Thai school curriculum is on the worse side. Thai collegiate life is very vivacious though.

If there's more such couple, it'll be repetitive.

I saw netizens called Oil "the last boss". They said she would be awakened by First and powered up by Boss, and to conquer her you must go in a "party". The director said he loved the second arc of Koi-Dao story.

P.P.S. It's a trending fashion and the price is kinda affordable for many families (possibly 40,000 baht for the whole course and paid monthly for 2 years). kids without serious tooth problems may ask their parents for one. There was also a news report warning the kid to never get the brace from the un-licensed. besides, the brace is used to treat various tooth problems and dental treatment is more reachable here.

P.P.S Thailand has numerous pros that many foreigners make Thailand their home, but still many cons. My high school days (so as tons of nowadays high schoolers) was very bland indeed, the most rebelous I did was to skip the class. My weekend morning was spent on cram classes and the afternoon usually either spent at home or in the mall (a Thai shopping mall is usually inclusive, there are movie theaters, karaoke boxes, and different restaurants) Many have even lamer high school days which packed with cram classes. (which makes me curious how could Nadao's students have the time for everythings? didn't they have to go to cram schools?) besides, Thai school curriculum is on the worse side. Thai collegiate life is very vivacious though.

I'm not sure how this quoting works but.... well.

Haha yeah although I secretly wish for Phu and Thee to appear again, that would be pointless and boring :sweatingbullets:

Wow, that's pretty cheap compared to in my country! Interesting haha/

Ooh, interesting. Were you born and living in Thailand all your life? I second that, I can't imagine how these teens can realistically go shopping, club and have so many activities all in one day. If only real life was as exciting as these dramas!

Just finished ep 6, anyone knows where I can watch ep 7 with eng subs? :D

I'm starting to like Zomzom, Pala and Jane a lot more now!! GO JANE WHACK THAT KNEE!!!! Pala is so adorbs lol, hard to find a guy who's so obedient and filial! And Pang is also growing on me, I think she possesses the pragmatism of Boss and the flexibility of Non.... while Boss sticks to his principles which is a good thing, I feel that he's too rigid and somehow still rather sour about not being the president. 

In other news, poor Net! He got ditched so quickly lol :( anyone knows the name of the actor who plays Net? He's cute haha :wub:

Archived