[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

@jibjibjib He sang for Angel Eyes OST. Yup, nice voice indeed.
I bet you like viki sub because there are also funny comments on the screen. haha~ I enjoyed those comments a lot. I think one of best comments I read throughout the entire drama was from the boys over flower (I'm not sure if they still had it). For me, streaming through viki takes longer compared to the other site, not because of the internet connection, but because I need to pause the video every time funny comments appeared (even on a very intense and dramatic scenes). I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, Knetz are so mean. No matter how much they hate Sooyoung, I don't get how they can pray/hope that the drama will flop whereas they keep saying they like Kam Woo Sung and the rest of the cast members. I get they are not satisfied with Sooyoung being the main lead but come on, it's not nice for the others.The number of upvotes makes me a little bit anxious for the ratings even though most Knetz online tend to be "young people" (I really can't see older audience typing mean comments online lol) so yeap' ...
Gosh', am I weird for anticipating and yet fearing the premiere so much ? I have been waiting for it for months now but ... PLEASE DO GOOD PLEASE DO GOOD.

I know the group's name but I have never listened to their songs, I should try someday. I was listening to Lee Sun Hee's OST for King and Clown the other day and I thought it would be nice if she sang for the drama but it's highly unlikely because it seems she doesn't do it often (isn't My Girlfriend is a Gumiho's OST, her latest OST work ?). And someone from Royal Pirates would be amazing too. I know Sooyoung is friends with them and a big fan so yeap'.And finally, I don't know if I want any SM artists lol. We talked about curse and involvement the other day and quite frankly, I am fine with the drama not having SM doing anything for them XD.
@mylovegyoza I was so upset when one of the comments implied that Sooyoung got the role because of her "father in law". Like for real, I have never thought about it but it's just so mean. I just don't get why they hate her so much. For real, she is like one of the nicest idols and yet, she is also one of the most bashed. It's just so weird, y'know.

Ahaha yess the comments on the top lol i always see drama dc galleries taking those comments and translating them to korean lol they find it cute. But also i find their subs have a certain quality compared to sites like dramafever. I usually don't stream on viki cause everything is not available in my country so i just get their soft subs and watch with my raw dl lol.

Gosh', I am so happy when I am reading articles like this. Usually, I don't take statements from representatives of the production company of the drama genuinely because it's their job to promote the drama so they ain't going to embarass/bash the lead actress but so far, in all her roles, she has been praised by them and never disappointed so I can say they are sincere compliments.
I really hope Sooyoung is going to slay them all this Wednesday/Thursday. She is not an amazing actress but if she keeps improving and challenging herself, I can see her having a bright future. As a Sooyoungster and KDrama's lover, I am really proud that all her acting projects have had different genres so far : sitcom/medical/romcom/melodrama. Being versatile is a really really good thing for an actress.
Today, I have been really really depressed because of Running Man hitting a new low in the ratings. I try to be nonchalant and act like I don't care but it hurts so much to see the show struggling and what's worse is that I am also anxious over MSD but I am trying so hard to take the positive side and think "let's just hope for a good drama until the very end. Ratings matter but as a viewer, we should want a drama we will not be ashamed of watching" so yeap, I am going to be really moody during those weeks so I apologize in advance, guys.
P.S. Well, I guess I am all in for the premiere's livestream ! If someone has a good link, share it please. Less than two days :D
LMAO to viki. I agree that when the drama sucks, the comments are the best thing ever. It's just so damn random. I remember trying so hard not to read them because I couldn't focus on the drama but daamn, you can't help but wanting to know what's people thinking/reacting to that scene. As someone says, it's like watching with people instead of all alone behind a computer :D Am I the only one watching on gooddrama though ?

Can't wait to watch this drama...it nice to watch a melodrama since nowadays always fill with fantasy drama ....afterall the chemistry look great from the teaser although kam woo sung much older...but who cares as long as the acting is good...if the first 2 ep is good i will continue watching thos drama

Oh oh! I can't wait watching this drama! I really liked Sooyoung in Dating Agency. Unfortunately, melodramas aren't usually my thing. However, I'm willing to give this a try. I admire Kam Woo Sung's work a lot and the age gap doesn't bother me so much. It is actually a positive thing for Sooyoung, still fresh in the acting industry, learning from experienced and renown actors. 

Morning everyone! Tomorrow's night will be the first episode of My Spring Days~ Gaaaahhhhhh.. so excited!!!
@asiiatdu82 Interesting.. Actually, by saying Sooyoung getting roles because of her future father-in-law, also means that his son received drama offers because of his father's power. But we all know none of those are true. I think Sooyoung only got bash for her looks and being 'luckier' than their bias in getting jobs (lol). However, if you look closely at these articles, hateful comments about her are usually on articles stating about her future projects. But for after projects like MCing in Miss Korea for example, you'll see she gets good comments about it on the next day after the event. If I'm not mistaken, Cyrano drama was like this too but cable tv isn't popular among drama viewers, therefore it's not surprising that SY is treated like some random idol suddenly jumped into acting although this is her third time as main lead. Since this is SY's first national tv drama, my only hope is she'll pull off Go Ara in Reply 1994 and bring down those hurtful comments about her acting.

To be honest, during one month before MSD preview came out, I did wonder why they cast Sooyoung as the main lead. I read past articles about Yoo Junsang was their first choice and then the role landed to Kam Woosung. The similarity of these two actors are they are well-known for their great acting in melodramas. As for Sooyoung and Son Yejin, there;s indeed a huge difference in terms of acting background. I can understand they chose Rain and Krystal together, Lee Dongwook and Shin Sekyung.. but Sooyoung and KWS combination in terms of acting do looks a bit weird to me. However, currently I notice that there's something about the drama team picking casts as if they are going to a really 'safe' zone. In most of drama casting articles, the production will state about their drama will show a new side of this actor/actress that you never seen before. Contrast to MSD, it seems like they chose Son Yejin because they knew she will nailed the drama (ref to Summer Scent). But unfortunately, the same reason made her drop the role. After I watched the preview, it's hard not to notice that Lee Bomi is the combination of Gong Minyoung and Lee Euijin, which both roles were highly praised by critics; and could highly possibly be the reason why the pick Sooyoung as their next choice. There's something about the plot that makes me so curious about it. The production teams seems to hold the plot higher than their actor/actress as if the drama plot/script was made of gold. I have a high expectation for the drama after thinking like this. lol. p/s: Although I was anticipating on YJS's as the second female lead and quite disappointed when the news revealed that JSY was playing the role instead of her, I couldn't deny that it was a better choice for them to get JSY because the casts look really 'balance' now (in terms of age, of course).

I tried not to mind much about bad things they said now about Sooyoung being in that drama. If they're going to watch it because of Kam Woosung, Lee Joonhyuk and Jang Shinyoung, I'm fine with that. I'm more annoyed at comments like "I'll go straight to bed then." People with this kind of attitude annoys me so much. I'm surprise there are actually a lot of them. By not checking them out and continue bashing because of their own imagination/mind-set that those upcoming drama is going to be bad, sounds really sick to me. It's like telling your younger sister that her cooking is bad without even tasting it. It's too ridiculous.WARNING: DO NOT GO TO NETIZENBUZZ. It might brings down your excitement for tomorrow.
@vitmup I wish I have the MSD poster on the big screen for my signature pictures. lol.
@jibjibjib What? They translate those comments into Korean language too?! I know a few years ago, Viki lets subscribers to write/correct the subs on the dramas they uploaded.. That's how it became the fastest and most accurate subbed video at that time. I don't know if they still maintain that 'old' subbing method or they now have subbing team for each drama. Dramafever has a subbing team that needs to complete their work in a certain amount of time and that could possibly be the reason why the quality is better in Viki.
@LavelyShai please PM me the livestream as well when you got them. I think, usually someone will post the link in twitter. I'll check on that too.
I think gooddrama is a bit late in posting new dramas. Probably because they need to split the video into parts first for better loading. I went to dramacool now to watch Jdrama without subs because I think they are the fastest. Believe it or not, this is the first time I went to kdrama site. Interesting.. I might check that out in the future.

Hi Everyone!

Of all the upcoming dramas this is the piques my interest the most. It love seeing stories where characters come together and help each other get past their past and current struggles. Even though I know there is an age gap, I think the leads look good together.

I like Sooyoung and think that she has an ease and natural quality to her acting. I also liked her in Cyrano :).

Out of the new dramas premiering, I don't think there is one that is coming out of the gate that is a shoe-in to take first place. I'm hoping that as the storyline develops the domestic audience with support the show.

I just checked KDrama.com will be subbing the show. Yay!!! I like Viki but thus far I just saw that there is a fan channel but it's restricted in my region (North America). I'm so happy that there is licensed website which will offer the show for us international kdrama fans.

If anyone finds a livestreaming site pls do share :)

Lastly, thank you for the updates and for sharing your thoughts and we get closer to the premiere. I'm very excited.

I wrote an essay that I didn't notice there are new comments.
@farhah_1986 Yay. That's the spirit~! Please watch this drama!!
@Hanyeoun I'm curious about their melodrama status. The preview looks funny and I probably will think it's a romcom drama if no one told me the actual genre. lol
@LavelyShai The way Lee Bomi's name written in hangul is 이봄이 (Ee-Bom-Ee or I-Bom-i <-- does this make sense to you?). It's like SNSD's Yoona. Her name supposed to be YoonA, but the pronunciation sounds like YooNa. I think it's safer to go with Bomi..Bomyi made it as if it is pronounce as 'Bom-yee' to me. idk

Although i'm an avid fan of korean drama i'm not following current idol since i'm married...so i don't really care about gossip as long as that drama has good premise moreover the teaser look great i'm ready to watch the first 2 episode...if it is good i will continue till end if not i'm out from this thread

@raindrops1 Oh thanks! Then, kdrama it is! Looks like I'll be watching this drama twice every week. lol
@jibjibjib In my place, MBC streaming is quite lag.. I think it might has something to do with my place's internet server. idk, I'll check it tomorrow morning if I could stream through MBC without any problem.
@LavelyShai Yup. And it seems like gooddrama took the video from dramacool (or they probably are together in sharing the dramas). I tried to check once on an eng subbed jdrama that I'm currently watching and I'm surprised at how did they let the video out - the timing was wrong and the translations sound a bit weird too. I don't know if the same situation is happening in kdrama subs. Since I don't understand Korean, I might not knowing that I was reading the subs wrong the whole time.
@farhah_1986 You're living in a healthier life than mine. :) That's really good. If I was warned before to not involve in idol's gossip/life, I think my emotion wouldn't turn into a roller coaster just for a drama. It's like there's no exit to it unless if I refrained myself completely from the internet for a long period. I'll try to do that when the drama ends and see if it works. 
Another update:
l9EWwLu.jpg
CcSqOpf.jpg

@mylovegyoza u should contact with MBC at the end of the drama, maybe they will send it for u because at that time they don't need it anymore LOL

Gifs
vpYOrdg.gifWNxN9cQ.gifGkaAbc3.gifIdxCih2.gif

c03QlZW.gifVIPCJSV.gifQtU16nh.gif9SXCDoV.gif
suyon-s + tumblrreup by me

@vitmup Hahahaa... I'm worried I might end up looking like a weirdo, for the sake of 300x150px signature picture. lolbtw, that gif of LJH said he's a fan of SY made more SY's fans to have second lead syndrome.. I kind of notice that you really like MirageKnights fan art. My favorites are mostly from saya_sy@ig~tumblr_nbmxcccwdY1r6nkhxo1_500.png

tumblr_nbdwc2sjeJ1r6nkhxo1_500.pngtumblr_nbdoelH4sq1r6nkhxo1_500.png

@mylovegyoza: I don't think you're weird if you love this drama, love the casts here, and I think maybe I'm not the only one think that because all of mem in this thread think that, keke, all of us want the big banner of this drama too but nobody said that except u LOL
And I love all Sooyoung's fanart regardless who draw are, saya, papiing, mirageknight or someone else
heFOEDF.gifH8zrDVI.gif

hy1fUC9.gifipR5lH0.gif
x5F19KU.gifwXXLkDP.gif
9VgYLsl.gifKPWJIeo.gif

suyon-sreup by me

Archived