[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

Drama starts soon :3 Sad that I can't catch the live... And btw, if anyone needs translations for articles or things like that I'll be able to help out :) To everyone that's watching it live, have fun ;)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title"“My Spring Day” Makers Release Sooyoung and Kam Woo Sung Stills

“My Spring Day” Makers Release Sooyoung and Kam Woo Sung Stills

The makers of forthcoming MBC drama “My Spring Day” have released still photographs featuring the series’ two lead stars, Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung and actor Kam Woo Sung.

My Spring Day1

The pictures are taken from an outdoor scene that was filmed in August this year on a location in Jeju Island, whereby the two main characters meet for the first time.

Kam Woo Sung, who shot to fame in 2005 when he starred in the hit movie “The King and the Clown,” is making his long-awaited drama comeback in the new series. He explained, “I am slowly getting used to everything as filming continues.”

A representative for the series explained, ” The on-screen chemistry between the two lead stars is improving significantly. As shooting progresses, that will become the central focus of the show. During the first few episodes of the drama, viewers will be able to see how the protagonists meet, with the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island as a backdrop.” [more]

Aaaaahhhhhh~~~~ less than 10 hours before the drama starts~~~!!!
@ChoBap Yesss~~~ we're more than happy to have another fan that could helps us understanding articles and clips~ yay~ tq2.
@LavelyShai I think people will share the links in twitter. Usually, one hour before the drama starts, they will pass around the streaming links. iamSooyoungster posted some of the those, you can check them out and see which one works.

I've learned never to rely on fan streams or those online streams because they almost always fail at one time or another lol. I've been streaming on mbc for a while now and have never got into any problems.

For anyone that wants to try streaming on mbc but don't know how i made a simple registration tutorial.

This link will take you directly to register for foreigners.
1. Go to bottom of the page and click. It means agree to all terms and condition bla bla bla.
ANlIuFK.jpg
2. YDcmze9.jpg

2.1 you will receive email from mbc like this. copy code and paste like in step no.2
UtfvHUK.jpg

3. you will need to fill in your details. the form is in english. you need to do id/username check.
IX8qYKR.jpg

3.1 example of username that is available
lF1NyDx.jpg

4. RAINGDM.jpg
5. congrats you have successfully registered
HhS7p7f.jpg

6. now to watch live stream
2G2K9PZ.jpg

7. log in if you have not already log in
fKHqZt4.jpg

8. this is what the live stream player looks like. click play and 2 15 second ad will play. the live stream will begin after ads are done. the end.
U6QR8hG.jpg

if you have any questions just pm me i will be glad to help you anyway i can~

@IguanaSoap Ohhhh~~~~~ pretty~ KWS and SY chemistry bts~ Wow, the media are teasing us so much today for tonight!!
@jibjibjib Is streaming through MBC will contribute to the digital rating? If it does, I think I can drive to my sister house to get better internet connection. :D
Sooyoung's instagram update:vsbb8ym.jpg
"MBC 수목 미니 시리즈 ‘내 생애 봄날’ 오늘밤 10시 첫방송됩니다^_^ 떨리네요.ㅎㅎ 많은 시청 부탁드려요 :P  :x " 
hoM8JkO.jpg
:x #내생애봄날 #내봄날 #이봄이"cr: syofgg

So I tried so hard not to check the thread yesterday because I have some kind of superstitions stuffs or whatever.Anyway, I think I have never been as anxious in my life, haha.
I agree with @mylovegyoza. Frankly, sometimes, when I am in that state of mind, I really regret being so deeply concerned about an idol's life. if I happened to be juste a KDrama's lover and the drama was doing bad, I would have just been "Oh well, such a shame, it's a good drama though" whereas right here and right now, my bias/freakin' favorite person in KPOP, is the main lead and as a fan/stan, you want your idol to do well and if if she doesn't, it affects your life too which is stupid and weird, I know but damn it, life is also stupid and weird XD.Anyway, what I am trying to say is that I am really going to pray really hard and stay as positive as I can. And obviously, refrain myself from reading Knetz's comments if I happen to think they are bad because I just can't take "unnecessary" criticisms :)
One hour and 38 minutes to go for me and thanks to @jibjibjib I am live streaming through MBC. You are awesome and life saver XD. Plus, it does work well with me so I am really really happy.I guess I ain't going to work this afternoon, sigh ... LMAO.

@mylovegyoza lol i don't think theres anything like that. i've never heard of it haha.

Found a couple of articles to read while we wait~ It's too bad hanbam won't be airing tonight now i gotta find something else to occupy my time.

Three Reasons Why You Should Watch 'My Spring Days'

Behind the Scenes Cuts of Sooyoung and Kam Woo-sung from Upcoming Drama ‘My Spring Days’

“Kang Dong-ha and Lee Bom’s innocent love will flutter your heart. You will feel as if you read beautiful fairy tales while watching this drama.”

They better not lie!! My tummy is ready for the butterflies~

Damn it, one hour ago, the livestream worked so well but OF COURSE, when the drama is going to start, it lags and lags so much. I HATE MY LIFE !

EDIT : Wait a minute ... Daaaamn, I got the timing wrong. It's 10PM KST not 9PM pff. That's why I didn't understand why I happened to watch some kind of daily drama. Haha, good sign, I saw an actress who played in my favorite family drama, Unexpected You ;)
I can't livestream on MBC offical site anymone. GAH, so so frustrating. It worked so well. I went to another but it's so annoying how it lags. Better than nothing I guess :)

@asiiatdu82 lol. I thought you were busy yesterday. YESSS~!!!! If it isn't about having and idol/actor/actress in the drama, I don't think I'll be constantly checking at the production and progresses of the drama~ I definitely just wait until the drama starts and watch them at ease. Oh man... I feel you!
@jibjibjib Ohhh? There's no such thing??!! Oh god. Then, someone must have been trolling me so hard a few days ago. Darn it!But, may I know what does this percentage means? Or is this 'rating' being calculated only in a certain streaming site? Because a lot of netizens were claiming IOIL is the real winner of Wed-Thurs dramas, so I got really confused.c04472a1gw1ek02mgr1i6j20u00trjvv.jpg

Woaahhh.. I saw the article earlier written in Korean, but I have no idea what does it means. But, they better not lie!! They give us so much hope for tonight.. I just can't.... XD
AAARRRGGGHHH One hour more to go~~!!!!!

The live ratings tv is for the viewers who internet stream live during the drama through their official streams (so in our case the mbc link). The percentage is based on only those internet stream. They don't count at all in the actual Neilson on Tns ratings. High internet ratings may mean that a drama is popular and more people are interested but they don't predict the real ratings. Like the example above, most people livestreamed IOIL, but when you look at the actual ratings, Joseon Gunman or FTLY usually came in first. It's also noted that most of the younger people and teens stream through their phones and such, so it really isn't an accurate representation of anything.

@mylovegyoza Well, I had to go to my college to do some paperworks for the year but after, I tried really really hard not to check because I didn't want to put too much pressure on it, HAHA.But seriously, I am never busy XD. Well, I have school stuffs/reports/essays to hand over but because I am studying at home, I have lots of free time so yeap' I have no life ;P

Isn't it the thing they call tving ? Isn't it like how Discovery of Romance is last on its timeslot but number on on tving ? I guess it's something online where most "young" people watch it instead of TV hence the decrease in ratings and huge difference compared to TV and tving/online ?I don't know but I am pretty sure @jibjibjib explained it to my the other day. There was an article on allkpop about it too. But does it really count/matter because I thought that drama earned money through TV's ads/sponsors ... etc. so people watching online don't really contribute or do they ?Either way, despite being last, DOR and IOIL and with single digit ratings, they are called "successful" dramas so I don't know.

@mylovegyoza those are ratings but not actual tv ratings im not sure what site its from but it looks like those iptv vod online services like tving ollehtv etc. like i said last time most people watch tv on their phone laptop show like IOIL and DOR have high ratings on those but on actual tv ratings tnms/nielsen they have low ratings.

@ChoBap @jibjibjib Aaaaahhhh... So, there's a little truth there. It's me who understand it wrongly. THANK YOU~!!! 
Btw, Jessica updates her weibo to show support for Sooyoung~ ....and SY is nervous (just like us!)~ lol
sib5Y3c.jpg
cr: Sy_Jessica
Edit: OMG! My posts hit 100 before the drama starts!!! I've been spazzing too much.. :|

Archived