[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

@kimsoyeon18  Aaahhhh~~~ Pretty~~ I just realized that Sooyoung used the same picture and upload it in her ig. lol
@jibjibjib Oh my. Even the bts of photoshoot is very pretty. Gaaaahhhhh... Haha... it seems like the plot is going to be like that. lol. 
Actually, I was hoping that Bomi's second heart failure scene will be somewhere in the middle of drama. So after that, we'll get to see Bomi parting her way away from Dongha after watching him suffering so much twice in his life. But then Dongha did something to win her heart again and they lived happily ever after. <-- lol. What am I thinking?.. thankfully, I'm not the scriptwriter. 

@LavelyShai Yes. Finally SM. Thankfully. I read somewhere before about patients with heart transplants. It's actually very common for them to have heart failure after the transplant caused by either organ rejection or infections due to the immune system even for a person living healthily after five years from the surgery. I'm not sure if they want to let Bomi getting a second donor heart, because living in the first year of a very careful lifestyle and medications for the second time are painful as hell. But.. it's not impossible. If Dongha could be her source of energy during those hard times, I bet it itself is a great reason for Bomi and Dongha to be together at the end. p/s: It bothers me that Sujeong seems to die after Dongwook did cardiac arrest on her. I thought usually doctors will use heart from a patient with a dead brain, and not someone who could possibly live if the heart beats again.. *I'll go and read some more books.. sigh. *this comment is ahead of time. I'll wait until the drama airs first.
@asiiatdu82 Yeap. I don't want the ghost/spirit part. I seriously hate those. I felt like it's really unnecessary. But from the trailers, it seems like that's how it's going to be.. (T.T) I really hope the story wouldn't be affected by the ratings. I still got that major huge disappointment on Mirae's Choice plot. It was so good in the very beginning, but no one could not notice the major change the scriptwriter did on every 4 episodes. I know tv rating is pretty much everything in the current time, but in the long term, changing plots like that and turned the whole drama into something meaningless is not going to bring much profits. sigh...
LOL. At first I was like wth? Because Shin SeKyung answers for the same question is more humble than hers. But after I went through the articles (I just google translate n having hard time reading it) on Kam Woosung, Lee Joonhyuk and Jang Shinyoung side; I realized the only answer she can gave is being very confident about MSD and at the same being very protective over her friendship with Shin SeKyung and Krystal. I like Sooyoung. She's the best when it comes to speaking.
EDIT: @jibjibjib AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!! That preview looks soooo freaking GOOD!!!!!!10go3.gif

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaaaah, too much lags. I hate it so much ! Gosh', I will watch it again when it comes to YT because it looks so freakin' good :)
From the hightlight, it seems that Bo Mi went to Jeju Island to meet her donor's family but then, she fell into water, went to hospital to check her heart's condition, then tried to find some places to sleep but no places were available and so, she ended up sleeping in Dong Ha's home. You would think she will feel grateful or whatever but then again, you have the argument/fight in the beef store. And again in front of the hospital lol. Well, there is no couple in KDramaland who doesn't bicker XD.Frankly, I can understand Dong Wook's feelings. He is rushing the marriage proposal because he really doesn't want the girl to fall with his brother once again. And what's worse is that Bo Mi is his girlfriend compared to the dead wife who just happened to be his first love/one sided love. Gah, lots of angst coming. I feel it.
Am I bad for loving the scenes where Bo Mi is at the hospital, sick ? Y'know, I am really anticipating the scenes with her parents, how they deal with the disease ... etc. Plus, Sooyoung really shines in those scenes so I am pretty sure those scenes will be the ones where she will steal the "viewers' heart", haha.
Gosh', I can't believe there are still people saying she sucks/is mediocre/is bat at acting.. Obviously, she still has some improvements to do but she is good. Well, I guess she will have to win them over with time, it's just such a shame ..
P.S. We are at the 21st page but the drama hasn't even started airing yet. Gosh', I feel like we are going to write essays when episodes will come XD.

Ahahahahah it looks really really good!!! Omg its funny and cute too!!! Ahhhhh so many things to process!!! I can't waittttt til next week!!!111

I love the part where Dongha's the bus driver, the truck driver and so many other different person and Bomi is sooooo confused ahahaha.

KWS topless ;)) ;))

@asiiatdu82 For me, the scene in the hospital reminds me a bit of Lee Euijin. But probably because of the hair? She looks really sad. It's heartbreaking.
I think 21 pages before the drama starts isn't too much compared to Contabile's thread. hehe.. And She's So Lovable almost catch up the same amount of pages but that drama airs one week after MSD~~
Btw, I'm already writing a lot of essays in this thread. lol. Wait, right now the number of my posts are almost 80.. but I just made an account specifically to spazz MSD. Oh God. You're right. I think I've been posting too much. It's not even impossible if I manage to reach 100 posts before the drama starts. This is bad.. Erk.. MSD staff are so good with teasers, trailers and previews.. I...really....can't...stop....spazzing.... 

I'm seeing good positive comments about the drama after people watched the highlight vid. They're saying it's not bad and it looks fun. They're even saying Sooyoung's acting is good except for some of her script tone. \:D/ Ahhh so good to see this. Hopefully more people feel this way and are gonna tune in to watch next week.

Some of the dialogue from the highlight vid. I skipped some.

Bomi: Finally i'm here.

Dongha: I'm here. I'm here with the kids too. They've grown a lot right.

Bomi: How should i live my life? That's the only thing i can do for you.
Dongha: What are you doing over there?
Bomi: You scared me!
Dongha: Don't play around come here.
Bomi: Why is he minding other people's business?!

Dongha jumps into the sea to save Bomi when he bings her out and does CPR he calls her Sujeong and Gildong is like that's not Sujeong wake up!

Flashback to Sujeong in the hospital.
Dongha: You should save your sister in law!! Save her you XXX! Why can't you save you sis in law you XXX!

Dongha: Let's go to my house. Do wanna rest there?
Bomi: No thanks!

Dongwook: You don't want me to be your son in law?
Hyuksoo: Yes to the point of wanting to kill you. Try raising a daughter. How .. ahh don't do it.

Bomi cant go back because there is no more boat. (I think from Udo back to Jeju)

Dongwook: Do you know where the heart is from?
Hyuksoo: There was a heart sticker on Udo on the map. (I don't get this part about the heart sticker)
Hyuksoo: Then you should keep this a secret from your family forever.

Bomi: Ahjussi where is this bus going?
Dongha: Anywhere possible.
Bomi: Why is this ahjussi here? Please let me off.. (i cant catch what she says)
Gets off bus.
Bomi: What kind of town is this?
Bomi: Ahjussi stop. Excuse me can you give me a ride.
Bomi is starting to get confused. she says maybe they arent the same person and just look alike.

Dongha: You should have followed me when i offered to bring you to my house in the first place. Why make yourself go through all that.
Bomi is speechless haha.

Myunghee: The only thing im worried is Dr.Kang being lonely.
Dongwooks mom: Are you sure its not because Bomi will have to take care of two kids.

Dongha: Seriously why did you come here? How did you wanna thank us?
Bomi: Everyday i pray that another person would die instead if me, Have you ever thought of something like that before? (She calls Dongha abeonim which means dad refering to Bada/Pureuns dad)
Dongha: I do. Everyday even in my dreams.

Jiwon: The person Bomi fought with is your brother CEO of Hanuroun.

Dongha: You guys are the ones buying my beef and selling them at a higher price right?!! Nothing in this world is free!! (He thinks Bomi and Sena are buying his pemium hanwoo beef and reselling for profit so he refused to sell to them)

Jiwon: CEO will come and apologise to Bomi.

Bomi: You fraud!! The first time you saw me you recognised me right?
Dongha: Yes.
Bomi: Then why didn't you say anything?
*Dongha asks her many times you know me right you've seen me before right*
Dongha: I was trying to explain to you but you were drinking alcohol and talking about a book(?) and then you fell asleep on my shouder!!
Bomi: Are you really the CEO?
Bomi: You guys are brothers??

Jiwon: Your brother met Bomi in Udo right. Your first love was stolen by your brother. And now he's gonna steal Bomi too. Are you not scared?

Bomi: The first time i saw Pureun and Bada I started crying.
Dongwook: Why?
Bomi: It was my first seeing them but my heart hurt. My heart knew before i did that we were gonna be a family. Fascinating right?

Dongwook: I want to introduce someone to you. We're gonna get married.
Dongha: Yahh that's good to hear.

Gildong: Since Sujeong's death you wont even go near the sea. But you jump right in to save that girl.

Bomi: Can we be friends if you don t mind?
Dongha: I'd like that.

Dongwook: My brothers not an easy guy.
Jiwon: You want me to keep the fact that we used to live together a secret from Bomi right? I'll do it. So don't bother me anymore.

Bomi: You married quite late. You look like you're the same as age as my dad. How old are you? 50? 3? 6?

The preview is still nowhere to be found in youtube. (T.T)
Oh? She has script tone?! This is something international fans wouldn't know. We are depending so much on an actor/actress facial expression and the sound of the voice. 
Let's wait until the first episode airs. 

@jibjibjib has seen Cyrano, right? Does she has the script tone in that drama as well? Or it is a normal thing in kdramas? because I noticed that it's an NG for them to say something else even for one word.. The truth is, script tone in kdrama is something new to me. 
Thank you so much for the translation! The preview looks soooooooo freaking cute and funny!!!
Oh my oh my.. seems like Dongwook has other guiltiness that he hides from Bomi~ Bye bye Dongwook-Bomi pairing. 
I see MBC is doing their very best on promoting the drama. There is an event(?) asking fans to send in the story of their most extraordinary/unforgettable memories. :)
p/s: I just saw dreame.co,kr video on the Sooyoung fans rice wreath. Yup, in the future, I know where to send my donations~

So, I took a little nap earlier and I dreamt about the ratings (LMAO, I am so obsessed. I am telling you, it's unhealthy XD) and they had for the first episode 6% with a peak of 7%. But there were a lot and lot of good comments saying they would tune in for the next episodes ... HAHAHA, I hope I won't jinx it though.Frankly, I thought it was good because so many dramas started low and then, had their rating increasing so yeap'. Obviously, it will be freakin' amazing if they started with double digits ratings and stayed that way until the very end but it's not bad at all and compared to Knetz's "it will flop/ratings at 2%" it's waaay better ...Gah, I know ratings don't equal to good quality but nowadays, it doesn't matter. Look at The Heirs, it's such a bad drama but because it got high ratings, it's praised to heavens.Sigh ... I guess I am just fearing the bad comments from Knetz and I-netz especially because of Sooyoung's statement. I regret the time where I didn't care about all of that and just enjoyed watching whatever I wanted  :((
The long preview on YT. Nobody posted it yet, right ? Finally, I am adding something to this thread instead of my long and boring posts, haha.

@jibjibjib Oh My God, thanks a lot for the translations. Watching the long preview again with them, makes me understand everything perfectly. YOU ARE THE BEST !

@mylovegyoza i think i worded it wrong. what they were trying to say was, whats up with her tone/why is her tone like that. like the way she's performing her lines. i think the weird tone they're referring to is the part she says "you guys are bro➘thers" for example.

Haha i had a dream about the ratings too!! It was the morning after the first episode and im checking the ratings but there weren't any for MSD i was soooo confused and then i woke up and then i realised im going crazy ahahaha.

This sunday's Section TV is going to have cast interview!

6. 따뜻한 배우들과 특별한 인터뷰, 내 생애 봄날!  - 새 수목드라마 <내 생애 봄날> 제작발표회
Also i wanna correct one of Jiwon's dialogue. She actually says. "Scared?" instead of are you not scared. Looool there are sooo many typos in my previous post sorry bout that i didn't do a read through.

EDIT:

Hyun Seungmin (Pureun) interview video~ link

Dongha BTS vid~ link

Omo ahjussi nice abs ;)) ;))
ZTnuYEU.jpg

this ahjussi so qt~
DRiOwT5.jpg

ANOTHER EDIT:

Ep1 written preview: Bomi goes shopping for ingredients to make beef bone soup for one of the patient in the hospital. Dongha thinks Bomi is a reseller(buy cheap and sell at higher price cheating peoples money) and they get into a heated argument. Myunghee is worried because Bomi always gets herself in trouble. Meanwhile Bomi meets Dongha in Jeju but she doesn't recognise him, Dongha finds her amusing.

Wow, Amazing you guys! Thx for all the updates...I really like the second male and female leads of this drama a lot, Jang Shin Young and Lee Joon Hyuk.  They look great and perfect in the presscon!  The main leads are a bit father/uncle/girl sense, strange and pretty interesting...kaka.  Anyway, thanks for putting up all the videos and pics.  Fighting My Spring Day! :D

@jibjibjib Ahhhh... then I don't have to worry too much. If it's just one or two weird tone, I think we need to wait until the drama starts and see the full version of the scene. Those weird tones might came out because of the awkwardness Bomi felt at the time. There are so many scenes where Bomi was puzzled and dumbfounded with things happening around her. lol
In my country, script tone is an unrealistic way of speaking of actor/actress use throughout the drama/film. Usually you will hear this more in melodramas genre. The way they speak is more like in musical theater where everything is dramatic and lots of breathing sounds. It's tiring and I couldn't feel connected to the story because that is definitely not how people talk in real life. lol
Seungmin is cute!! She looks so shy around Kam Woosung and Sooyoung. 
My internet is so slow right now and I couldn't watch KWS's bts~ 
@farhah_1986 OOhhhh~~~ KWS fan!!! Welcome to this thread~!!
@AiayoN IKR? Jang Shinyoung and Lee Joonhyuk is soooo hot~! I read somewhere before that they were expecting JSY to attract the older male while LJH to younger female audience. lol at this drama's production strategy.. 

Oh My Gosh', those abs, I didn't expect it ! I can't believe I am falling for an ahjussi, haha.But seriously, he has a nice body ! I figured that he must be pretty fit because he has done some action scenes and all but daaamn, he must work out !
EXCITED. EXCITED. EXCITED. I have been replaying the preview an hundred times now. It's just so so good :)

Hi everyone ~ New to the thread :) 
The drama looks promising, I was a fan of "Alone in Love" that also starred Kam Woo Sung, and I like the calm and refreshing tone the drama is going for. Thank you for all the updates everyone :)  

article.jpgChoi Soo-Young (최수영 ) wore a Valentino red, black, and pink midi skirt with a pop art inspired print at the ‘Springtime of My Life’ press conference on September 4, 2014. It is from the Valentino Fall 2014 collection.
Source: http://www.kdramastyle.com/2014/09/sooyoung-wears-valentino-springtime-life-press-conference/valentino-garavani-pink-rockstud-heels.jSooyoung's heels are the Valentino Garavani ‘Rockstud’ Pumps
Source: http://www.kdramastyle.com/2014/09/sooyoung-wears-valentino-springtime-life-press-conference/

Archived