[Drama 2014] Blade Man aka Iron Man - 아이언맨

marykarmelina

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to invite members of the hotel king thread who are wookie fans to this thread.

[HIT]아이언맨-이동욱, 신세경 향기에 이끌리며 ‘첫 만남’.20140910: http://youtu.be/6memuG0fKK8

[HIT] 아이언맨-이동욱, 신세경의 첫 만남에서 무슨 향기를 맡았나?.20140910: http://youtu.be/Mh3c5fXhkYs

[HIT]아이언맨-이동욱, 심상치 않은 ‘첫 등장’…‘예민한 후각’ 가진 초능력자.201…: http://youtu.be/RJ_r-to30K0

Guest ch3rry90

Halo all...watched the live streaming just now...quite interesting..hopefully the rating for ep1 will be good alto the internet rating is less than the rivals...hwaiting...:)>-

I agree with @ayoko904
his character is overly doing by the writer.... in the name of first impression for viewers....  to me it's a bit crazy... and I don't favor violence..
But the way Lee Dong Wook embodied Jo Joong Bin is just AWESOME from the 1st minute..... this role is a real challenge for him after Hotel King..
totally opposite his previous role Cha Jae Wan.. but I didn't see any trace of that handsome CIEL GM....
:-bd

Yes, he is totally opposite to Jae Wan's character .. And indeed he is LDW who portrayed Hotel King but he looks so different .. and thats why I love him, he is so good at portraying his characters and I noticed that starting with Scent of a woman,through Hotel King finally to Blade Man - he is choosing more and more difficult roles. I think that this role will be as difficult as he played in HK .. maybe even more difficult but I choose to support him (haha, maybe as almost everybody who was in HK thread) and maybe this time I won't hate also Se Kyung's role because now he act like pure, innocent girl ..
I hope that Wookie's character will slowly change with time because If he'll be this violence till the endI'll be very disappointed in writer-nim :( It'll mean killing his acting abilities:(And I don't know If you all but I found this knives which are going from his body so ridiculous - they couldcame up with something more realistic :/
And from preview of ep 2 I saw that Wookie's character (I haven't learn his name yet, give me few weeks) will almost beat Se Kyung's character up .. It means he is too violence - I hate this type of characters the most ..Till the very end hoping to see him changing his attitude like it was in HK :)
AND WELCOME ALL WOOKIE'S SHIPPERS FROM HK THREAD! :)

@sassygirl94‌

i have the same feeling , i have never read so many negative comments about drama that hasn't been aired as blade man .on mydramalist already ranked 4out 10 by one user.

LDW is a great actor , his fascial expression is awesome , he knows how to act by his eyes so i don't mind what genre he portrayed coz he will do well .

hi @ayoko094‌ waiting for ur great videos .it is a fantasy drama , so what realistic u r asking for ? i didn't watch it yet but if knives sprout out of his body when he gets angry so the character should be very intense and violent to acqiure such power , anyway it is too soon for me to judge that drama .happy to see LDW in that strange and different character .let him explore and challenge himself .

Wookie himself doesn't like violence and I remember a certain scene in HK wherein after DaHae hurled everything away, he jerked up a bit. This role is pretty challenging for Wookie, aside with its complications the character is indeed supercilious. As what everybody said, it's too early to tell, give it time to progress. I cannot afford for this drama to be a total flop, this is Lee Dong Wook we are talking about, a brilliant actor that has done great dramas. Come on guys, Hoteliers should unite ;) Iron Man, hwaiting!!~

Archived