Wang Ji Won 왕지원

larus

Soyeon, Andy, Wang Ji-won, and Han Dong-geun are getting married… The entertainment world dyed pink

93894_70918_2940.jpg

From January 2022, celebrities have been pouring in marriage announcements. In this week alone, as many as four stars announced their marriage.

93894_70921_3415.jpg

Wang Ji-won ♥ Park Jong-suk, the bond formed by ballet

Actress Wang Ji-won will hold a wedding ceremony with ballerino Park Jong-seok, who is three years younger than her, on February 6th. Wang Ji-won was a ballerina and has gone through the Royal Ballet School of England, the Korea National University of Arts, and the National Ballet.

After graduating from the Washington Kirov Ballet Academy, the prospective groom Park Jong-seok has been active in the Washington Ballet in the US, the Pennsylvania Ballet in the US, and the Universal Ballet. He has been working with the National Ballet since 2016.

Wang Ji-won posted on his Instagram, "We got to know each other while performing ballerina Kim Joo-won together with Park Jong-seok. I promised to spend the rest of my life with the bride-to-be, who had always been there for me and always stood by my side."

http://woman.chosun.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=93894

Wang Ji-won ♥ Park Jong-suk, today (6th) wedding scene revealed... Elegant 'short-cut bride'

CDJLZENJ6XQORMRSI3APYM5PPU.jpg

The wedding scene of actor Wang Ji-won and ballerino Park Jong-suk was released.

UXRJ5CSO2U5HP3TZEMWU7TDYVM.jpg

On the 6th, Oh Yoon-ah posted several photos along with the sentence "Our Jiwon, who was so pretty~~ Always happy~~!!!

D7DVLRDZQBRUZW4XA4QXIAJBNA.jpg

In the published photo, Wang Ji-won's wedding scene was included. Wang Ji-won, sitting in the bride's waiting room, catches her attention in her elegant wedding dress. Wang Ji-won's orange short hair also doubled the elegant and chic atmosphere. 

Meanwhile, Wang Ji-won married Park Jong-seok, a dancer of the National Ballet who is three years younger than him, in some place in Seoul on the same day. The two met in common, called ballet, and developed a love affair for two years. Wang Jiwon said that before she became an actress, she worked as a ballerina after attending the British Royal Ballet School, Korea National University of Arts, and the National Ballet Company.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/02/06/5LSR22RABOJCFWEYGVLFGUEIH4/

'Marriage' Wang Ji-won "Thank you so much for the congratulations"... public photo release

94526_72491_1341.jpg

On the 9th, Wang Ji-won posted a photo of the ceremony with the caption, "Thank you to the acquaintances who celebrated the most precious and happiest day of my life, the many people who congratulated me from afar, and the fans" on his Instagram on the 9th. He said, "I couldn't be with many people due to Corona 19, but the wedding was held with so many congratulations than ever before. I'm really, really grateful."

http://woman.chosun.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=94526

• 1 month later...

"Love at first sight"… Actor Wang Ji-won, a former ballerina, 'surprised' about the dating incident at the makchang house ('Same Bed, Dream 2')

DMPOIXHAOC2QYRAHZCI7V7VSM4.jpg

Actor Wang Ji-won reveals his love story with her husband for the first time.

Actor Wang Ji-won will appear as a special MC on SBS 'Same Bed, Dream 2 - You are My Destiny' (hereafter, 'You Are My Destiny'), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 14th. Actor Wang Ji-won, a former ballerina who has taken elite courses with the Royal Ballet School and Han Ye-jong and the National Ballet of the United Kingdom, married the national ballet chief ballerino on February 6, after two years of devotion.

In a recent studio recording, Wang Jiwon drew attention by revealing a special pictorial with her husband and a ballet couple. In the published photo, the two were showing off their slender limbs and performing high-level ballet movements. The MCs who saw this exclaimed, "Even if I want to take a picture like this, I can't do it", "It's like a black swan", "It's so cool".

Also, while talking about her fateful first meeting with her husband of a ballerino, Wang Ji-won was shy, saying, "I fell in love at first sight," and dyed the studio pink. After his first meeting, Wang Ji-won, who said that the two of them had their first date alone at the makchang house, surprised everyone by confessing his shock, saying, "I drank soju at the makchang house and did 'this'." Wang Ji-won couple's 'Makchang House Incident (?)', who turned the scene upside down, is scheduled to be released through broadcasting.

On the other hand, Wang Ji-won revealed the truth about her husband, who is three years younger than her, saying, "In front of ballet seniors and juniors, he maintains a solemn character, but when he meets only me, his tongue gets shorter. He has a lot of aegyo." Then, to the MC's question about whether there are nicknames for each other, Wang Ji-won answered, "My husband calls me 'Princess'." Even Wang Ji-won is rumored to have ruined the studio by revealing the fatal aegyo that his husband does when he is upset.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/03/13/POJ6AXYUXEC3HIIKELZ3H7ESFY/

• 2 weeks later...

Wang Ji-won, a reliable husband who covers even 168cm

45LRYGWZPQMYWDXCJPT6JHQOTI.jpg

Actress Wang Ji-won enjoyed a trip to England with her ballerino husband.

Wang Ji-won posted a picture of him on his 31st, saying, "Peek-a-boo" on his Instagram story. In the photo, Ji won Wang is on a tour of England with her husband. Wang Ji-won is hiding behind his husband inside his elevator, showing only his face and taking pictures. Wang Ji-won's husband showed a warm appearance and reliable appearance. Wang Ji-won, 168 cm tall, showed a strong enough body to hide everything behind him.

Wang Ji-won married the principal ballerino of the National Ballet in February.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/03/31/UMHNZEBBRIY4DPJSEQQEWZYUD4/

73e7874f87c46e0c7c61dfede5e018e16898dd59

It's been 18 years in front of the Royal Ballet School White Lodge in Richmond Park, England. It's still the same.. Wonderful weather and with my husband.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbofIo2Le3A/

With a student at UK Royal Ballet School (Upper) Final Auditions on March 19, 2022.

81d8241eab086eb225b528eb611ed9527d266b06

Spoiler

When Wang Royal Ballet Academy opened in 2020, Shin Chae-eun, a middle school student, and her mother came to the academy with dark faces.. I still vividly vividly remember the moment we saw each other for the first time. , I hoped that this child would meet me in the future and teach based on the many experiences I had while doing ballet to see the world wider. The first thing I had to do was to open the door of Chae-eun's heart, who had lost a lot of her self-confidence and was tightly shut. She said that she struggled a lot at first, but she believed in me and she followed me well and she took on the challenge one by one. She got good results little by little and she passed last year she took the Kaywon Arts High School entrance exam and she is now a freshman in Kaywon Arts High School. We congratulated each other by cheering each other on, reading and doing well. We prepared an international students video audition at the end of 2021. In a short time, I prepared and sent the order of the ballet bar and center written in the written music, which was sent to the students who received the audition by e-mail. January 2022. I received an email saying that I passed the semi-final. And not long after, 20 of the 1,200 upper school ladies received an e-mail saying that they entered the final audition and look forward to seeing them at the final audition on March 19, 2022. Even then, Chae-eun couldn't believe it, but now I am preparing step by step for the future. And now we are standing here in front of the Royal Ballet School in England. Chae-eun, Chae-eun's mother, and I did the best we could in the days that passed, and no matter the outcome, I have no regrets.

Chae-eun-ah, there were difficult times, but I overcame it and did well, and I will do well now and in the future. You can be confident enough

I am so moved and proud to be able to share this moment with you. Let's keep fighting! good luck . I'll be waiting for you at the door when it's finished . Do your best and enjoy it! Good luck.

And I hope that not only Chaeun but all the students of Wang Royal Ballet Academy will continue to challenge, have a good experience, and do well. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbSCm9ZAtsF/

Wang Ji-won, honeymoon trip with her husband... How good it is

1649137924268959.jpg

On his 5th day, Wang Ji-won posted a short video on his Instagram with the phrase "Nyeo Nya Nya".

In the video, Wang Ji-won and Park Jong-suk are seen running with their arms crossed in a foreign square. The pleasant atmosphere makes you smile. Wang Ji-won responded, "I am" to a comment from an acquaintance who asked, 'Who said to do it first?', revealing a naughty side.

Meanwhile, Wang Ji-won got married in February to ballerino Park Jong-seok, who is younger than her in March. I left for a foreign country (for the honeymoon) on the 16th of last month.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1557601

• 4 weeks later...

"How did you endure it?"... Wang Ji-won,  Ballerino husband and couple item date

J7WCHA7JG7G7ASRGYFPFE3LYCU.jpg

Actor Wang Ji-won left for the land of dreams and hopes with her husband. On the 26th, Jiwon Wang posted a picture of him on his Instagram saying, “20220426”.

In the published photo, Wang Ji-won went to an amusement park located in Seoul. The two, who seemed to have gone to an amusement park for the first time after becoming a couple, matched a gray couple tee with white shoes to show that they were a couple. Wang Ji-won and her ballerino husband looked like a high school couple. Wang Ji-won wore a bunny ear-shaped headband and showed her aegyo.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/04/26/MXEW7XBTXHZP5VTZC2YQQVGUJM/

Wang Ji-won, a splendid comeback with 'There is no Goo Pilsu'... Transformed into an ice witch with beauty + intelligence

p1065578196433247_346_thum.png

The ENA special project 'There is no Goo Pilsu' starring actor Wang Ji-won was confirmed for the first broadcast on the ENA channel (SKY channel's new channel name, which will be changed from April 29) on May 4.

Wang Ji-won will play the role of Cha Yoo-jin, the representative of VC Genie Korea, in the drama. Cha Yujin is a person called a VC ice witch who combines her beauty and intelligence as well as her abilities.

On the other hand, in the previously released still cuts, Wang Ji-won showed a perfect assimilation into Cha Yu-jin's character, causing over-immersion in viewers. Wang Ji-won captured attention by expressing her unique elegant yet professional character Cha Yu-jin through a simple but point fashion.

In the midst of this, Wang Ji-won said, "When I first received the script, the story and characters were very attractive," and explained why he chose this work as his comeback work after three years. He continued, “I chose it without hesitation because I could work with good actors,” he said. We ask for a lot of interest and love.”

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022042121144

• 1 month later...

Why did Wang Ji-won become a cold-hearted CEO? Will the past with Kim Tae-hoon be revealed?

p1065576568106866_188_thum.jpg

There is no Goo Pil-su' Wang Ji-won delicately portrayed Cha Yu-jin's emotional changes, increasing the immersion of the play.

In the 7th and 8th episodes of the ENA drama 'There is no Goo,' which was aired on the 25th and 26th, Cha Yu-jin (Wang Ji-won) was unable to hide her discomfort at the appearance of the new VC Genie Asia manager Hwang Eun-ho (Kim Tae-hoon). A past relationship is implied.

In the 7th episode, Cha Yu-jin could not hide her discomfort at the appearance of Hwang Eun-ho, who came to Asia as general manager. Eugene, who received attention as an influencer who got married through an app, responded positively to the series A investment as well as the performance of Golden Cupid.

While exuding a friendly atmosphere with Minjae, Eugene continued the conversation with her fluent English when Leo at the VC Genie headquarters contacted him, exuding CEO force. However, Eugene, who could not hide her surprise and discomfort at Eun-ho's sudden appearance, attracted attention by showing a human side rather than the cold-hearted CEO she had shown.

Also, after learning that Eun-ho was the general manager of Asia, there was a strange tension between the two. Eugene responds to Eun-ho's acknowledgment of her abilities, "Really? It can't be like the old days. I'm not the youngest employee anymore. Congratulations on becoming the head of Asia. Senior,” and seemed to contain him with bone-inducing words.

In episode 8, while the past relationship between Cha Yu-jin and Hwang Eun-ho is revealed, Eugene is drawn to care about Eun-ho's words and actions. Eugene, who introduces CEOs of startups that have invested in Eun-ho, who is going to work for the first time, looks at Eun-ho's expression and behavior and tries to read his thoughts.

Regarding Eun-ho's existence, Yong-hyeon said, "I thought that CEO Cha Yu-jin would be in charge of Asia. Song Young-il, CTO of the head office, heard from the head office, and he said that he was representing Cha Yu-jin and overseeing Asia and what had happened in the past.” He continued, “Is it because the Ice Witch melted the ice only once, and that was because of the general manager of Asia? Anyway, since then, CEO Cha treats men like stones,” he added, stimulating curiosity about the relationship between the two.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022052763244

Wang Ji-won invests in Jeong Jae-kwang, not Yoon Doo-joon... Transformed into a cold-hearted CEO (‘There is no such thing as a necessity’)

p1065580799303730_130_thum.png

Actor Wang Ji-won colored the small screen with Cha Yoo-jin's charm in 'There is no Goo Pil-soo'.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022050670564

Fashion

1bf3706d73def30982c7aa7863c1abe475c3fddc

Today's special lecture by Jaewoo Lee, ballet dancer

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeFps6hPvTW/

Ji Won`s Instagram

d257521d6f9253e7b578b3682f1a30fd7e1f83e9

I visited Master at school in 2022. Professor Seonhee Kim, who is always there whenever I go to see her every year. I respect and love you. Please stay with us in good health for a long time. I will always keep your words in my heart.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdcBShcPebF/

• 2 weeks later...

113965480.1.jpg

The 14th episode of 'No Guess', which will be released on the ENA channel, where the fates of Kwak Do-won and Yoon Doo-joon will be revealed, will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 16th, and 10 pm following the main broadcast on Olleh TV and online video service (OTT) seezn. You can watch 'There is no such thing as Goo Pil-su' from 30 minutes onwards.

https://sports.donga.com/home/article/all/20220616/113965486/1

Yoon-ah Oh, Ji-won Wang, and Seong-eun Kim, "Congratulations" to Son Yeon-jae in 'Bride of August'

image_readtop_2022_505413_16547427605069

Actors Oh Yoon-ah, Kim Seong-eun and Wang Ji-won congratulated former rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon-jae on her wedding.

Wang Ji-won posted on his Instagram on the 8th, "Because of the 2017 KBS Swan Club ballet entertainment relationship, until now and in the future. We always talk when we meet. While chatting, I receive a lot of energy and receive healing time as a gift! See you again soon. And congratulations on the serialization" along with a picture.

In the published photo, Yoon-ah Oh, Seong-eun Kim, Ji-won Wang, and Yeon-jae Son are having a meal together. They seem to have gathered to celebrate Son Yeon-jae, who is getting married in August.

The four of them, enjoying Son Yeon-jae's wedding invitation, met in the KBS2 entertainment program 'Ballet School Swan Club', which was broadcast in 2017, and formed a relationship.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2022/06/505413/