Wang Ji Won 왕지원

larus

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 5:58 AM, Guest said:

I don't know anything about the Drama except that she's excited about the fact the character she's considering rides an expensive foreign motorbike.

What happen to you, Stuart? Too bad, you`ve disappeared from Soompi. 

I was looking for news about her new drama but there were no news at all. Then I started to watch Children of Nobody/ Red Moon, Blue Sun this week and I realised that her new role it was supposed to be in this drama. I am not 100% convinced but I have a feeling that she was excited for the role of Jeon Soo young. In the end, they cast Nam Gyu Ri. It could have been so great if Ji won took the role. I hope she will be lucky next time and be cast in another drama with an important role.

A few pictures of Nam Gyu Ri in the role of the female detective Jeon Soo Young. She resembles Ji Won. Same haircut, same body built, allure, there is a motorbike, emotionless detective. Everything fits. I am sure this was the role.

tumblr_piri8mIEEn1sdd1ivo1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_piri8mIEEn1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_piri8mIEEn1sdd1ivo3_540.png

tumblr_piri8mIEEn1sdd1ivo5_1280.png

tumblr_piri8mIEEn1sdd1ivo7_1280.png

tumblr_piri8mIEEn1sdd1ivo8_1280.png

• 2 weeks later...

Actress Wang Ji Won Signs With YG Entertainment

by sala12
526a63196f9748d0ae648f6f7ec3ec98.jpeg?s=

Actress Wang Ji Won has officially signed with YG Entertainment!

On December 7, YG Entertainment released a statement saying, “Wang Ji Won has signed an exclusive contract with us.”

After majoring in dance at the Korea National University of Arts, Wang Ji Won debuted as an actress in 2012 with KBS 2TV’s “Family.” This past September, she received a lot of love for starring in SBS’s “30 but 17.”

Currently, YG Entertainment actors include Kang Dong Won, Kim Hee Ae, Cha Seung Won, Im Ye Jin, Go Jun Hee, Son Ho Jun, Nam Joo Hyuk, Lee Sung Kyung, Yoo In Na, Kim Sae Ron, Jang Ki Yong, Bae Jung Nam, and more. Recently, Kyung Soo Jin‘s addition to the YG family also drew a lot of attention from the public.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1274913wpp/actress-wang-ji-won-signs-yg-entertainment

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...