Wang Ji Won 왕지원

larus

• 2 weeks later...

'Goddess of Immortality' is based on the theme that a vampire, a symbol of immortality, suffers from VIDS (Vampire Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) and grows old. The story revolves around a genius film director (Jaehee). Actors Jae-hee, Ji-won Wang, and Joo-yeon Lee will appear. Previously, it was released as an 8-episode web drama.

BF.30502923.1.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/news/article/2022070112724

Director Kim Hong-ik's <Immortal Goddess> will be released on July 7th!

ec831a61eecf881688c96e446f7e1250a61d1d1d

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfnWQT9r8YZ/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wang Ji-won, leisurely shopping for luxury goods in the daytime on weekdays…

6S7TWIYSO2M5EGKQ3OFIPW7KSE.jpg

EXNYQZQUKFFJ5VWQXRNQR46UCA.jpg

On the 31st of last month, Wang Ji-won posted on his Instagram, "The last day of August".

At the same time, she drew attention by revealing a photo she took at a place that looked like an outlet. In the photo, Wang Ji-won showed off her long legs in a striped top and hot pants.

In addition, he showed off a face the size of a fist, reaffirming the golden ratio. Netizens are also showing admiration. Born in 1988 and 35 years old by Korean age, Wang Ji-won married Park Jong-seok, chief ballerina of the National Ballet, three years younger than her, in February after two years of dating.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/enter_general/2022/09/01/3WIJWIKFPDYUA5JNYX4PAHPOGI/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

"Pelvis split into two"... Wang Ji-won, the reason why she quit ballet after taking an elite course

optimize

/Photo = SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You are My Destiny' Actor Wang Ji-won (35), a former ballerina, confessed the reason why she quit ballet.

In the SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcast on the March27th, Wang Ji-won appeared with her husband Park Jong-seok, an elderly ballerina.

While attending Seonhwa Arts Middle School, Wang Ji-won went to study at the Royal Ballet School in England, which is famous for being the world's best ballet school. At the time, he was the only Asian.

Afterwards, Wang Ji-won entered the Korea National University of Arts at the top of his class and took an elite course, including joining the National Ballet. But one day, while walking on a solid road, he suddenly made his debut in the entertainment industry.

Wang Ji-won said, "I attended Seonhwa Art Middle School until the second year. I auditioned for the Royal Ballet School in England via video. I received a notice of acceptance and left and stayed in a dormitory in England." 

She then confessed, "I walked, but I thought, 'It's strange. Why am I doing this?' I couldn't go down the stairs."

Spoiler

optimize

Wang Ji-won went to the hospital at the time and took an X-ray picture and couldn't hide his surprise. He said, "My pelvis was broken in two. It was only slightly attached to the bottom. I didn't know if it hurt when I practiced."

She added, "When I examined the whole body, I had a degenerative knee and a crack in the ankle bone."

Wang Ji-won, who realized that her body was not in good shape, said that she was surrounded by mixed feelings because she felt that there was a problem with her career. She confessed, "I was 16 years old, I was in puberty. I had a slump and wandered for a long time."

After that, she went to Korea National University of Arts, graduated, and even became a member of the National Ballet, but eventually left her heart for ballet. The process of living the life of 2 was revealed.

Wang Ji-won, born in 1988, debuted in 2012 with KBS 2TV's sitcom 'Shut Up and Family'. In February of last year, she married Park Jong-seok, a principal dancer at the National Ballet, who is 3 years younger than her.

Wang Ji-won's father, Mr. Wang Jeong-hong, passed the 29th administrative exam and served as the first deputy secretary general of the Board of Audit and Inspection, the secretary general, and then the head of the Defense Acquisition Program Administration. Her maternal grandfather is the late (late) Chairman Yang Jeong-mo, the founder of Kukje Group, which was ranked sixth in the business world in the early 1980s.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2023032811380794214

• 2 months later...

‘Wang Ji-won♥’ Park Jong-seok diagnosed with sacroiliac arthritis “I can’t sit down and wake up.. There is no cure” (‘Same Bed, Different Dreams 2’)

WIOG744UMVJSY3IIFJF64F625Y.jpg

Park Jong-seok confessed that he was diagnosed with sacroiliac arthritis. In the SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter referred to as Different Dreams 2), which aired on the 15th, the daily life of senior dancers Wang Ji-won and Park Jong-seok of the National Ballet was revealed.

Park Jong-seok had a back pain and had to undergo rehabilitation treatment with Pilates. Park Jong-seok was recently diagnosed with sacroiliac arthritis, and Wang Ji-won said, “One day, while walking, he screamed and sat down and couldn’t get up. They said it seemed like a really big deal. It turned out that his right pelvic bone had grown a bit more, pressing on a nerve and causing pain. It cannot be cured and must be rehabilitated with exercise. It's upsetting," he said, recalling the dizzying time.

Park Jong-seok said that he couldn't lift his right leg during Pilates, and complained of his pain, saying that he couldn't even perform basic movements. Park Jong-suk came home even in the midst of his illness and showed off his tremendous aegyo, shocking the panelists.

Wang Ji-won pointed out that Park Jong-seok was a tough man, and the two drew laughter as they battled with occupational ballet diseases such as “I have broken my peach bone” and “I have all my toes bent”. In response, Wang Ji-won said, “If people around me take it too seriously, it seems that I have been sentenced to death. It is because he suffers alone,” she said, revealing her own reason.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/broadcast/2023/05/16/LJZQRMOJKLLKV7TWVHGHF43SEY/

[Seoul = Newsis] Reporter Yoonjin Lee = Ji-Won Wang (35) and Jong-Suk Park (32) were in crisis after 2 years of marriage.

NISI20230423_0001249030_web.jpg?rnd=2023

On the April24th at 11:10 pm on SBS TV's variety show 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2-You Are My Destiny', Wang Ji-won confessed that she became a graduate student and started to learn creative dance from her husband 'Senior Dancer' Park Jong-seok.

Before they even started practising in earnest, Park Jong Suk abruptly removed his bottoms, saying, "Do you think I'm pretty? All I have are my legs! He then showed off his toned lower body muscles, which Wang Ji Won had fallen in love with at first sight, causing hilarity as Wang Ji Won couldn't take her eyes off him.

When the usually affectionate Park Jong Suk did a 180-degree turn before getting down to business, the couple's relationship took a turn for the worse. As Wang Ji Won continued to make mistakes, Park Jong Suk made a shocking comment, "Is this all you have?"

"What's wrong with your tone?" said the impatient Wang Jiwon in anger. The studio MCs who were watching also expressed concern, saying, "Aren't they fighting too loudly?

Wang Ji-won said, "I've been retired for a long time, so my body doesn't follow me." In the end, Wang Jiwon did not practice anymore and prepared to go out.

In addition, the couple Wang Ji-won and Park Jong-seok continued the Cold War even after returning home. In the continued silence, Park Jong-seok asked for a conversation first, and Wang Ji-won shed tears, saying, "Let's stop it now."

Wang Ji-won and Park Jong-seok got married in February last year. After graduating from the Kirov Ballet Academy in Washington, Park Jong-seok played an active part in Washington Pennsylvania Ballet and Universal Ballet. Since 2016 he has been a member of the National Ballet.

Wang Ji-won graduated from Seonhwa Arts Middle School, the Royal Ballet School in England, and the Korea National University of Arts' School of Dance. In 2020, he also opened a ballet academy named after himself. His father is Wang Jeong-hong (64), former head of the Defense Acquisition Program Administration, and his maternal grandfather is the late Yang Jeong-mo, the founder of International Group. He debuted in his 2012 sitcom ‘Shut Up and Family’. He appeared in the dramas 'Good Doctor' (2013) 'I Need Romance' Season 3 (2014) 'Thirty but Seventeen' (2018).

https://mobile.newsis.com/view.html?ar_id=NISX20230424_0002278854#_PA

NISI20230327_0001227186_web.jpg?rnd=2023

Park Jong-seok honestly confesses about his family, which was full of speculation.

On the March27th at 11:10 pm, SBS entertainment 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You are My Destiny' (hereafter referred to as 'Same Bed, Different Dreams') depicts the couple Wang Ji-won and Park Jong-seok who are facing a difference in values.

On this day, an unusual energy is captured in the house of Wang Ji-won and Park Jong-seok. Wang Ji-won's anger at her husband's reckless spending habits explodes. Wang Ji-won, who saw the delivery boxes her husband ordered, said to Park Jong-seok, "Come to work. This is nothing." In spite of her younger husband Park Jong-seok's endless charms to escape the situation, Wang Ji-won shows a cold and hardened appearance, turning the studio into thin ice.

The couple confesses an anecdote about skinship that is as unusual as their ballet skills. Wang Ji-won, who appeared as a special MC for 'Same Bed, Different Dreams' last year, made a surprise confession, "I had my first kiss with her husband while eating makchang." Wang Ji-won and Park Jong-seok visit the Makchang house at the scene of the incident again.

https://mobile.newsis.com/view.html?ar_id=NISX20230327_0002242667#_PA

• 3 weeks later...

"How many people have you seduced with that leg?" Wang Ji-won ♥ Park Jong-seok, the '16 gold' talk of the ballet Royal Family ('Same Bed, Different Dreams')

3OQ7XATU5J2NANPRHDKAVHHQNU.jpg

5ONNAQOGYDUCJCL2OSNBJSQ2DA.jpg

FG6QYCUFLI5OPBNAURIYHOFQHU.jpg

Spoiler

LTAAPRO4Y6DA3ZH6WN7PDWJWJQ.jpg

Park Jong-seok, who was stretching and warming up on the broadcast that day, asked Wang Ji-won, "Why am I so pretty?" He took off his pants again, saying, "How can you remind me of the old days?" Wang Ji-won was surprised and said "Huh? Why is that for real~?", but Park Jong-seok was actually wearing a ballet practice suit under long pants.

Park Jong-seok slyly said, "How is it, do you remember the old days?" "Is it that leg from his first meeting, yet?", revealing his pride in his luxury leg.

To Park Jong-seok, who burst into laughter by saying, "I only have legs," Wang Ji-won asked, "How many people have you crossed with those legs?"

At first, Park Jong-seok, who said, "You're talking nonsense," gave a sensible answer, "You seduced me. You seduced the princess."

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/enter_general/2023/04/25/Y4ZSMK32XPW4AHBEC7ENV5FJPM/

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/enter_general/2023/04/25/Y4ZSMK32XPW4AHBEC7ENV5FJPM/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...