Quantcast
Guest RoyalMinShin

[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

Screencaps of LMH for LG G3..Handsome Oppa :x
ByVyfn7CEAA2t11.pngByVyMyZCYAAm6ra.png

ByVxt9tCcAEfRDt.pngByVxxtYCMAADwO_.pngByVyAJzCEAA_EY1.pngByVyBhVCIAA61A1.pngByVy4QZCQAAW_-v.pngByV13-yIQAAQDVh.png

Oppa will teach you also how to take a selfie with LG G3..Close, open, close, open =)) =))
tumblr_ncewiqHZWz1r96otwo1_500.gif

Credits to Minojennalee :x

Good morning ~~~
Aigooooo imma never gonna get over this new found love for red!!! :x :x 

ByWQhk2CYAEP2p5.jpg:large

well how can i?? red is my favourite color tooo... =)) =)) =)) 

LEEMINHO FOR  ROMANSON

1902876_689207341165005_8052277034700150
10376937_799539576735276_444052464292760

10647001_689207381165001_8161048039560101970567_689207774498295_761563402326271710468379_689207857831620_320865590578795

credit to the ownerthanks-flowers-graphic.gif

image SHINHYE YOU MADE THIS BAG A BEST

SELLER. YOU'RE THE BRUNO MAGLI REAL GEMS AND THE MOST

IN DEMAND CF QUEEN. WHATEVER YOU ENDORSE IT REALLY BECAME A

HUGE SUCCESS.......

221.png

Spoiler:imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageSpoiler:imageimageimage

credit to the ownerimage

Taiwan TVBS Weekly No. 873

Note: This installment has quite a fair bit of stuff to cover, I would do the more interesting and easier ones first, and probably come back with snippet updates if no one else update in the interim.  Here you go on the 19 quick Q&A (it was stated as 20 Q&A but I only managed to uncover 19)

credit: Weibo/jennylin83_MZcFPuaAv.jpg
IUEK8hz.jpg

Guest arocomletthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@maudy04 shin hye"s picture with ball hairstyle that was wayback kimcheed radish cubes series with joo sang wook as her loveteam.

Guest MgM1430294418

Kamsamedaaaaaaa @Mosquito 4 translaiting the interview of lee.....mis the couple alreadyyyyyyy.....minshinnnnnn..... :x

Guest MgM1430294418

Hoping they will have both Cf in the future....thinking bak then The Heirs is very huge successsss but they didn't hold a fan meeting TOGETHER....... :(

Guest TessB

@mosquito, chingu.... Thank you for the translation.... I'm starting to be delulu and spazzing again... Minho-ssi, really, you never fail to amazed me every time I read your interviews and I just love and adore you more..... From Q4 -- about being Happy..... Who always says Be Happy and Healthy all the time? ...... Q9 -- watch as the accesory you must have now a days... Who loves and wears watches? .... Q14 ---- drinking pearl milk tea as most memorable in Taiwan....... Who likes to drink pearl milk tea? ...... ME---- of course I know 300% who is the person / girl I am referring to with my questions, its no other than ME and my name is Shin .... ;;);):P 8-} >:) >:) (delulu on)

Awww !!! @Mosquito !! Thank you so much for your translation !Honestly I got goosebumps just by reading his IV  8-} 8-} 8-}

Ok lemme spazz on these :
8Q: Recent food which is unforgettable
8A: Kimchi chigae which I ate yesterday at the hotel (oh~ you come to TW to eat kimchi chigae!)

Me : HA !!! As SA we all know that Kimchi Jigae is Shinhye best dish. She's an expert chef to this specific dish !! ;)) kekkeke ....
15Q: What is happiness to you
15A: It is a feeling indescribable through words

16Q: Most enjoyable part when in love
16A: The stage when both parties open up their hearts to each other and being able to accept everything about each other (ME: OMG~ goosebumps… you have to experience to know it)

Me : Love is indescribable feeling especially when you accept everything about each other. HA !! kekeke 
19Q: When you look at girl, which is the part that attracts you the most
19A: Heart. (oh, how do you see the heart?) I feel that what you see on the outside is not accurate, although pretty outlook may be obvious upon your encounter it does not necessary mean that her character or temperament would be as beautiful. (so are you able to look at the heart at one glance?) This requires communications, through this you would be able to know & feel if this girl is someone you would get along and agree with. 

Me : HOW CAN ONE NOT FALL IN LOVE with HIM ??? 

1pK6Eu.gif

MH : Mos, you my gal ... my gal !! :D 

Guest maudy04

The fan signing open to 100 fans.
First come first serve basis.
Fans in Seoul are lucky. This is for the Bruno Magli event in Okt 2014