[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Taiwan TVBS Weekly No. 873

Note: This installment has quite a fair bit of stuff to cover, I would do the more interesting and easier ones first, and probably come back with snippet updates if no one else update in the interim.  Here you go on the 19 quick Q&A (it was stated as 20 Q&A but I only managed to uncover 19)

credit: Weibo/jennylin83_MZcFPuaAv.jpg
IUEK8hz.jpg

Guest arocomletthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@maudy04 shin hye"s picture with ball hairstyle that was wayback kimcheed radish cubes series with joo sang wook as her loveteam.

Guest MgM1430294418

Hoping they will have both Cf in the future....thinking bak then The Heirs is very huge successsss but they didn't hold a fan meeting TOGETHER....... :(

@mosquito, chingu.... Thank you for the translation.... I'm starting to be delulu and spazzing again... Minho-ssi, really, you never fail to amazed me every time I read your interviews and I just love and adore you more..... From Q4 -- about being Happy..... Who always says Be Happy and Healthy all the time? ...... Q9 -- watch as the accesory you must have now a days... Who loves and wears watches? .... Q14 ---- drinking pearl milk tea as most memorable in Taiwan....... Who likes to drink pearl milk tea? ...... ME---- of course I know 300% who is the person / girl I am referring to with my questions, its no other than ME and my name is Shin .... ;;);):P 8-} >:) >:) (delulu on)

Awww !!! @Mosquito !! Thank you so much for your translation !Honestly I got goosebumps just by reading his IV  8-} 8-} 8-}

Ok lemme spazz on these :
8Q: Recent food which is unforgettable
8A: Kimchi chigae which I ate yesterday at the hotel (oh~ you come to TW to eat kimchi chigae!)

Me : HA !!! As SA we all know that Kimchi Jigae is Shinhye best dish. She's an expert chef to this specific dish !! ;)) kekkeke ....
15Q: What is happiness to you
15A: It is a feeling indescribable through words

16Q: Most enjoyable part when in love
16A: The stage when both parties open up their hearts to each other and being able to accept everything about each other (ME: OMG~ goosebumps… you have to experience to know it)

Me : Love is indescribable feeling especially when you accept everything about each other. HA !! kekeke 
19Q: When you look at girl, which is the part that attracts you the most
19A: Heart. (oh, how do you see the heart?) I feel that what you see on the outside is not accurate, although pretty outlook may be obvious upon your encounter it does not necessary mean that her character or temperament would be as beautiful. (so are you able to look at the heart at one glance?) This requires communications, through this you would be able to know & feel if this girl is someone you would get along and agree with. 

Me : HOW CAN ONE NOT FALL IN LOVE with HIM ??? 

1pK6Eu.gif

MH : Mos, you my gal ... my gal !! :D 

Guest meridian

Thank you dear @Mosquito :x You know I was spazzing quietly in my office lol
His answer regarding 'being in love' reminds me of SH's definition of love "LOVE is believing, trusting, mutual understanding, sharing your true heart with each other"
And his answer about 'Eyes' ~ I read it and SH's beautiful eyes appeared in my head lol
And his other answers~~ all made me smile :-) MH is a clever guy and we just can't help falling in love with him <3
And his answer about (her) heart makes me so happy and proud of him (and relieved lol) If he loves her not only because of her look but at her heart, I believe their love won't be waver easily. It's easy for someone handsome, famous, and rich like MH to meet beautiful girls, but not easy for him to find a truly beautiful-at-heart girl that he can get along well. I believe that when he's found her (uri Shinhye), he will do his best to cherish her and take care of her sincerely and wholeheartedly :x
ps. I think our ship is full of joy. Thank you everyone. I'm happy on board this ship :D

[bM EVENT] @ssinz ‪#‎박신혜‬ ‪#‎PARKSHINHYE‬ 
10월 4일(토), 브루노말리 아틀리에 명동점에서 박신혜 팬사인회가 진행됩니다.

박신혜 친필 사인을 받을 수 있는 절호의 찬스! 절대 놓치지 마세요!

▶기간: 2014. 10. 04 (토) PM 2:00
▶장소: 브루노말리 아틀리에 명동점
▶대상: 선착순 100명

‪#‎브루노말리‬ ‪#‎BRUNOMAGLI‬ #박신혜 #PARKSHINHYE ‪#‎SSINZ‬
[c] Bruno Magli Korea (브루노말리) Facebook