Quantcast
Guest RoyalMinShin

[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

Guest ayeayewin

Thank you for Translation Shinhye FM in Thailand.Actually I attended 20th September Sh FM in Siam Paragon in Bkk.I have chance to see Shinhye two time.19th Sept Pressconfress and 20th September fm.She is so beautiful and tall.Her body is perfect not fat not too thin.I like her body.I am not Thai.For me problem not understand Thai language.At that night Shinhye showed Heirs Best moment clip three sepcial.All are Romantic sense.MC tease her whole fm with Kimtan.She is so cute.I saw so many Minshinner attended that night.They are so lucky.Mostly win lucky draw minshinner.MC tease Shinhye with Kimtan all fans are screaming a lot.Shinhye like so much Heirs Tan and Saung moments.I notice when she sings her background show Lee Min Ho.My friend and me don´t understand what they are talking.But I was really enjoyed fm Thailand.Thai fans love sh so much.Sh was really enjoyed 20th sept night.I also visited Kyocon chicken shop at MBK.I took photo with lmh photo.He is so handsome.Please more translate the whole Q and A MC and Sh.Even she cry so cute.This is one of share my experience at Thailand FM.

Guest LaDadaista

@giselle_tw Isn't it good to see both MinShin striking similar poses and holding the VISA cards just like each other for Lotte?And if you look at their ads, the copywriting on their ads are almost exactly the same...Lotte should have done better by making MinShin shoot every single ad for Lotte together...In my dream...Sigh~...LOL:):):))
izWQo4a6vD5mK.jpg
Photo Credit: Lotte Duty Free

The Heirs Inside Making Story vol. 3 and 4 will be release on Oct. 24, 2014

ByMbQQbIYAA3l33.jpg:large

To those who will buy the magazine, share your blessing =)) I am looking forward for more spazzworthy BTS :x
Credits to @HeirsKR twitter

MINSHIN synchronized yet again:10423708_561566203989871_541115018202664... couple shoes?
 1381954_561613163985175_3791328975777567... couple rings?

Another pic of their "shoes":

Screenshot2014-09-21at10.37.57AM.jpg

credit link: Minshin Shippers - Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye

Guest maudy04

Thailand fans really awesome. They make our future Queen cried twice. :huh: :huh:
All the best Shin Hye for Sanguiwon movie and Pinnochio drama

10702036_259566134167097_8986872599092339470_n.jpg
The beautiful Cha Eun Sang....

Guest LaDadaista

Full View : SHINHYE for Lotte Duty FreeiCIgAMai9p2oL.pngCredit: Lotte Duty Free

PSH Lotte Duty Free special fanmeeting 09-23-14 in Jeju, Korea at Royal Caribbean Cruise :x

ByNyMWHCMAAGzO1.jpg
ByN35U7CQAAQyzD.jpg

Edit: It is only a one hour event and she will perform 3 songs..
Credits as tagged :x

Guest subas

Anneyon chingus...
     Aww.... I missed my minshin family ...And am back     credit  to my damn slow net
          #:-S

Guest MáriaP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtSAWEPTcQJMmQvIpdBJS Pity that what pleases the touch and pleasing to the rare sight once consistent (Pulp Fiction )
:x

tumblr_n4xm47ZGyY1siqvhio1_500.jpg   The things that are worthwhile, will never be easy.♥ 

Guest MáriaP

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada   LOTTE DUTY FREE special Fan Meeting! :bz source:Twitter

Guest maudy04

Here's the schedule.....hmm i wish i can read Korean LOL. This for the fan meeting Lotte

191.jpg