[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

SH to MH:
>

MH: You are way too hot baby. Good thing the igloo keeps me sane. Cold showers don't do me good anymore.
>
=)) =))
PS OUR BABIES ARE WAY TOO HOT LATELY!!!! Whhhhyyyy?! My poor heart can't take it anymore! But my pervy mind, its on beast mode with all the hotness of these two!
Gissy! Bains! Dada! Maddie! Twin! Mommybittykitty! Sin2sa!! Where are my ahjummas at?! Leggo party since its pervy Friday!!
>

Miss PSH very much .wacth miracle in cell no7 again and again and again laugh and cry in the same time ..... ( baby boy look so cool in the airport ,I'm in Singapore but to sad I can't go to airport because of my work ) ah what the waste it is . My house just 45 mins from airport ....

Guest pattituazon

UGGHHHHHHHH. Lee Min Ho is so freaking hot. I can't. I just can't.
Sorry, Shin Hye, for thinking bad thoughts about your man. :(
But how can I not? I mean look at him.
LMH_zpsf11d18b9.jpg

(photo swiped from madethV)
SIGH.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

[Rough Trans - Partial ①] Park Shin Hye Interview with <TVBS 周刊> Oct issue no. 873

Qns: Describe the private you, what kind of a girl are you? Do you have any special lifestyle habits or hobbies?

PSH: Park Shin Hye is a greedy person, hahaha….Because I’m a person who is full of curiosity, hence (I’m) very interested in everything. As for my lifestyle, basically I extremely like exercising, I like it all as long as it makes my body moves, (I’m) not afraid of those (sports) with high level of difficulty as I especially like to accept challenges.

Qns: Can you please share 5 moments of Park Shin Hye, including the most unforgettable, the most touched, the most depressed, the happiest and the moment which you do not wish to face the most?

PSH: Currently there’s no most unforgettable moment. Afterall, there are more things that (I) have to face in future, maybe (I) will have to wait for a long long time before (I) know what moment is most unforgettable.

Most touching moment is when (I) gain recognition for my acting skills or when receiving awards, or when I heard someone saying his/her life has some drastic changes after watching my work. At such times, (I) feel especially touched.

As my personality is more sensitive, (I) am not a very big-hearted person as well, at times I tend to be more petty, hence, there are quite a lot of depressing moments.

Happiest is of course acting; felt that it’s really very interesting.

The moment which (I) do not want to face most..is when I need to withdraw from the character which I acted as. All along, I was reluctant to let go when it’s time to withdraw from the character, because till date I have yet to feel 100% satisfied with my performance, always felt that I can do it better, thus very reluctant to let it go.

cr @Wintercherub 

Come here baby boy, I'll fix it for you (whatever it is that you're trying to pull)   =)) =))Min Ho is super super super GORGE GORGE GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I am beyond heaven seeing his SG airport photos today. A very happy Friday indeed!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

cto

Guest Farhana AmalinaA

Once i heard a song by Chester See - "From LA to Rome" will definetly remember mishin couple...hermmm..how i love them both... :x :x

Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye - From LA To Seoul (Re…:

Wawwiiii where can I get his new DVD-cd box, after seen the title songs he ( LMHsi) is really really in L-O-V-E....... Frist we have Paredise in love......well what I can tell you this Minhoosi.......if you are in love you feel you are in Paredise . 2- I Will Sing......yeah yeah we know it's for bb girl right !!!!!!. 3- Travel......you both travel a lot this view months B-) B-) . 4- Burning Up...... That's you have kissed bb gril in the closet and you still remember it :-* :-* .5- Stalker....you two are hiding something....... :-/ :-/ from us. This is my explanation about his new songs :):) :-? My prevey mind.......god have mercy on me.... [-O< [-O< X_X X_X

ㅋㅋㅋ공구좀 해주세염

BydYR6YCUAEhj5B.jpgBydYSUrCEAA4ULD.jpg :-/
“All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret.” - Gabriel Garcí­a MárquezEnlace permanente de imagen incrustada    

Those eyes.... They speak of love...
No wonder he became inspired to make a song for you, ONLY FOR YOU.
top.jpg
So which one is it baby boy? Which is BG's song?
Maybe the stalker...
NO WAIT!!! I think its this...

I am a STALKER of this wonderful girl.
I am so in love with her, I WILL SING my heart out
So in love, its driving me mad, I feel like BURNING UP
So baby, will you TRAVEL with me
Together, let's take this journey to our own little PARADISE IN LOVE

awwwwww. See? I can be normal at times! I sound romantic right?!
only MINSHIN can do such to me!! :x :x :x
But on another note, my pervy genius says its definitely the Burning Up...
Ending in Paradise in Love
nyahahahahaha >:) >:) =)) =))

Yeah .....I' m agree with you Minshin his eyes speak of love......so why he's not giving the title for his new album......FOR YOUR EYES ONLY..... :D:D , dam he is hottie.....hottie.....hottie.....sorry bb girl~~~~~~ :-O :-O

nyahahaha!! I KNEW IT WAS HELLO KITTY!!!! Meoooooww!!!!
Oh wait! Omo!!! @Sin2sa dear..... Is this where the meowwiiinggg of your TGND ff was inspired?!
=)) =)) =))
I AM 300% RIGHT ON THAT BLANKET!!! Thanks MariaP for confirming my inner genius and eye for detail. I must be hired by Dispatch doncha guys think?! LOL..
Now who owns that blanket? Really BB? You like Hello Kitty that much? :-?
I thought you wanted to be a lion like Minomi... what happened?! :D

minhoshin said: nyahahaha!! I KNEW IT WAS HELLO KITTY!!!! Meoooooww!!!!
Oh wait! Omo!!! @Sin2sa dear..... Is this where the meowwiiinggg of your TGND ff was inspired?!
=)) =)) =))
I AM 300% RIGHT ON THAT BLANKET!!! Thanks MariaP for confirming my inner genius and eye for detail. I must be hired by Dispatch doncha guys think?! LOL..
Now who owns that blanket? Really BB? You like Hello Kitty that much? :-?
I thought you wanted to be a lion like Minomi... what happened?! :D

@minhoshin LOL your post makes me laugh!!! Hehe I would love to be that blanket *Sigh*You know I do wonder if there is anyone out there who would meoww at the 'situation'!I certainly would if it was Min Ho (sorry BG) but that guy hotness is so overload that I think I would just faint at his light touch!! 
TBH he was the first Korean man for me to fall in LOVE with and he made me fall in love with KOREA itself and baby girl... Recently I've been telling my mum, I would only marry a Korean guy lolWhen ever I'm on my tablet watching K-drama or when she sees my phone screensaver (which is Lee Min Ho), she has a mini heart attack that I'm going to forsake her country and marry a Korean guy like I say (I'm Srilankan btw) 
Ahhhhh if only I could find a guy like BB.... *Sigh*