[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Park Shin Hye wraps up her '2014 Story of Angel' in Thailand

Park Shin Hye was brought to tears by fans during the final stop of her '2014 Story of Angel' tour in Thailand!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye holds her 1st solo fan meeting in Taiwan for Asia tour, '2014 Story of Angel'

According to her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment on September 23, Park Shin Hye held her second fan meeting in Thailand, '2014 Story of Angel in Thailand', at Siam Pavalai Royal Grand Theater on the 20th at 6 PM (local time).

During the three-hour fan meeting, Park Shin Hye performed six songs including "Story" from the 'Heirs' OST and "My Dear", which she participated in writing the lyrics for. While singing "My Dear", she also surprised fans with her rapping skills. After the concert was the talk session during which the actress shared behind-the-scenes stories from 'Heirs' and more.

Fans in Thailand also gave a surprise gift to Park Shin Hye in the form of a UCC video titled 'Story of Starlight Angel'. After watching the fan-made video with the audience, Park Shin Hye went back up to the stage when fans filled the venue with their placards that read, "YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME." Park Shin Hye responded by telling fans that they're the most precious people to her.

That's not all as fans also surprised her with a cake that had a Pinocchio-like version of Park Shin Hye designed on it to give her strength for her upcoming drama 'Pinocchio', making the actress unable to hold back her tears of gratitude. She then told the fans that she will be cheering them on and praying for them.

Park Shin Hye is starring alongside Lee Jong Suk in the SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio', which will premiere in November!

park-shin-hye_1411432704_ParkShinHye.jpg

Park Shin-hye thanks her Thai fans

20140922001144_0.jpg
Actress Park Shin-hye expressed gratitude toward Thai fans on Sunday.

Park posted a picture of her and her fans taken during the Asian Fan meeting tour on her Twitter account. Along with the photo, she wrote, “Thank you, fans from Thailand for giving me a wonderful memory!”

The actress finished her Asian fan meeting tour named “2014 Story of Angel,” having visited countries including China, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore. Park is now to begin filming the upcoming Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama “Pinocchio” with actor Lee Jong-suk. The drama is scheduled to air in November.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

i love korea herald so much they almost update all shin hye activity :x :x

[Japan] 14.10.06 NOTTV Hayate the Combat Butler」will air on NOTTV From Oct. 6th,2014 in Japan. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO1VczBFjn4

cr: NOTTVjp

Guest itybittykitty

branwen said: LOL @itybittykitty I miss your wit!! That's a very nice find! And I want to ship Kim Tan and Myung Soo now. They're so cute together, even with that third wheel.
:D:))

@kiklamino Hahaha. Don't worry. It's going to end soon. :)) :D

@vala87 Kim Tan is not there, but clearly, Eun Sang is!!

And I noticed both Min Ho and Shin Hye are using the same clips for their respective fanmeets. Yeah, yeah, I know it's because they starred in the drama and of course there are the clips, but lemme be happy okay??

@itybittykitty
LMH: I'm happy to hear that they are shipping me and baby girl :Dbloggif_5421200cc48cd.gif

About @giselle_tw post of LDF photos, I think LDF is a  MinShinners too..Maybe they want also a photoshoot of them together but they are having problems with the schedules of our couple..So, LDF take your time photoshopping our couple =)) We will wait patiently the photoshoot of them together :D

PARKSHINHYE MOVIE SHOWING IN THAILAND

FOR THE KOREAN CULTURAL

Korean Cultural Center in Thailand
ในความเป็นจริง คนมักจะทำอะไรงุ่มงาม เพราะว่าไม่มีบทยังไงหล่ะ แต่กับพวกเรา ชีวิตของคุณจะมีบทพูด ที่สมบูรณ์แบบแทบไม่น่าเชื่อเลย .. "ไซราโน เอเยนซี่" จะ ทำให้เธอตกหลุมรักคุณด้วยความลับสุดยอด
วันศุกร์นี้ มาชมภาพยนตร์เรื่อง " Cyrano Agency " กับเราซิค่ะ ในงาน K-Cinema Night ( 17.30 น. เป็นต้นไป ) มาดูกันว่า Cyrano Agency สามารถช่วยผู้ที่ประสบปัญหาเรื่องความรักและปฏิบัติการจัดฉากเพื่อให้ลูกค้าประสบความสำเร็จในเรื่องของ หัวใจได้อย่างไร

sorry i don't know how to translated it in english? but in my interpretation cyrano agency maybe they said it will be showing in cinema for the korean cultural day in thailand. i guessed?

credit to the owner korean cultural center in thailandimage

- Lotte Duty Free Sept. 23 event
- September 24th photo shoot, millet backsight record
- September 29 ads backsight record

Updates psh sched :bingo: Hope too see more off Shinhye....