[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Baby boy special fanmeeting for LDF on Nov. 7, 2014..
ByXs1ARCMAAKaep.jpg

Maybe after this fanmeeting of baby boy, the LDF will conduct another fanmeeting for our couple and it will be called MinShin special fanmeeting =)) (In my dreams only) 8-} 8-}Why the LDF not let our couple to be on one stage :((

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

ByWlA7FCMAAj9C8.jpg:largeByXG7uVCEAA_k30.jpg:largeByXDLydCEAAhJHk.jpg:largeByW9AtpCcAAtk0C.jpg

[interview] Park Shin Hye Mamonde kr Age Control Power Eye Cream.

CTOByXf_RnCMAApD4w.jpgByXf_I1CIAAVuFe.jpgByXf_NiCAAA_7XG.jpg

ByW0E5wCAAA6AUo.jpgByW0FGcCEAAp7Ec.jpg

@MadethV‌ they cannot be in a public place at the same time because they will be both "so obvious". @Mosquito Chingu thank you very much for the translation. From a Minoz point of view (pardon me but I was not able to save his previous interviews before "Heirs") , IMO

Nowadays , he is not shy in talking about "what LOVE is" . :x There is a gradual transformation of a new Minho wherein he wants to convey the subtlety of a man in love. He is more open in answering questions about "personal feelings" which I find so amusing. The thing is there is a rebooting of him in the days to come as he unveils his new self to the world thru his concert. Transparency is always his advocacy and he answered all the questions throwned at him with sincerity and humour. Way to go BB. Do we hear confession in the days to come? =D>

Early PERVY FRIDAY........ From chingu @mosquito‌ interview translation of our Minho Q11 is the one I liked the most... His answer to if given one free day what he will do and Min said to fill his tummy, EAT ANYTHING, then sleep..... :-/ :-/ ... Very honest, very naughty....... ME --- what do you mean eat anything Minho ssi.... Do you mean fruits, milk tea, cake or any kind of meat? :D;) :\">

so, he was attracted to SH because of her heart (her kindness, her generosity) she is beautiful inside and out. i like it that he answers the questions about love subtlety...as much as i wanted them to confess that they are dating on the other hand i want them to date secretly to nurture what they have and for the relationship to last long.