[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

He is in a very good mood. What is going on between you and your GF? Please let us know, LMH ! Why you feel do funny about massage? Does she do that on you all the time?

Hello my lovely minshiners! ❤️ it's been awhile since I visited this thread! Shcool is killing me!

:(

. Can someone suggest some good minshin fanfiction i can read in my spare time, so i don't die

all mjnshin ff is good.i ''ll suggest u if u want to cry out loud u wanna read jaesey park's ff.want to laugh u must read patti current ff name mission kill the prince and sin2sa's guy next door u want to know awesome plot and song then u read pieceofrainbow's ff.if u want to read supernatural suhear's falling in love with vampire.if u r underage u must not read kitkat super awesome and hot ff such as when minho meet shin hye especially cut sence.hehe. ellee '888 ff r also good.if u want to read bad boy minho then uread" rightious pleasure"it was heart flutter ff.ewwee's ff r so good to me .this is all i read ff.yes i know i m crazy minshinner.

imagejpg2_zps6b57dff7.jpgPark Shin heye's favorite 'Bruno Magli' 2014 Winter new series (Disney Edition) was sold 500 PC within 3 weeks lauched currently this disgn to obtain in both online & walk in- stores, ther's a need in pre- order...