♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kiyasnow said: hello quackers ^^ though it's my first time writing on this thread, i've been following this thread since it was first made and i just want to say, I LOVE YOU ALL xD I've been obsess with these two before the drama came out and after watching and seeing their wonderful chemistry, i've been crazy obsess with them and it's so great to see other as obsess xD lol i love reading all your comments and rants and am happy to see that this pairing is so popular, hehehethough i'm more of a lurker and don't really know how to express myself, i just wanna say that i'll be on this ship until the bitter end xD of course with a slight hope that this ship MAY NOT sink, but if it does, it's because there's too much of us and we got too heavy for the ship to hold, lol, but as quacker, we'll swim the rest of the way xD lol
anyways, i haven't watch episode 9 yet cause i'm kinda afraid xD so in preparation i made a fanart lol

i prefer surprise kiss anyways, lol
and out of boredom, i was playing with the momentcam app and made these lol xD

ALSO! i agree xD sora and jong suk should do another drama together where they're the main pair lol

kiyasnow said: hello quackers ^^ though it's my first time writing on this thread, i've been following this thread since it was first made and i just want to say, I LOVE YOU ALL xD I've been obsess with these two before the drama came out and after watching and seeing their wonderful chemistry, i've been crazy obsess with them and it's so great to see other as obsess xD lol i love reading all your comments and rants and am happy to see that this pairing is so popular, hehehethough i'm more of a lurker and don't really know how to express myself, i just wanna say that i'll be on this ship until the bitter end xD of course with a slight hope that this ship MAY NOT sink, but if it does, it's because there's too much of us and we got too heavy for the ship to hold, lol, but as quacker, we'll swim the rest of the way xD lol
anyways, i haven't watch episode 9 yet cause i'm kinda afraid xD so in preparation i made a fanart lol

i prefer surprise kiss anyways, lol  i hope i get to see the real thing soon *get bricked*
and out of boredom, i was playing with the momentcam app and made these lol xD

ALSO! i agree xD sora and jong suk should do another drama together where they're the main pair lol

Guest dreamerland

All quackers missing in ds tread and i dunnoe wat to write there.. hehe...the plot seems very much confusing right now.. 
only one thing is damn sure in the end Park Hoon is the one going to get hurt for loving someone too much....

Guest dreamerland

kaiskloset said: dreamerland said: All quackers missing in ds tread and i dunnoe wat to write there.. hehe...the plot seems very much confusing right now.. 
only one thing is damn sure in the end Park Hoon is the one going to get hurt for loving someone too much....

Archived