❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

@Gitakawaii

@GinaSingapore

@DreamSpinner827

I have no idea. I have been a shipper of her for more than 6 years and now I get fatigue. When I ship, I ship so hard. And it harms me so. 

I 've got info from friends that shk and kdw were still wearing similar dress images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSROAWFd4gADYgF63dZlLD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo88NSR0DI32zRM7aX3BQ

The dress they wore have almost similar pattern, tufted-edge dress. Sorry I can't show you the full size photo of kdw. 

From these, I hope we still have a hope, wonkyoers. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, chingus, 

No more news on wonkyo. The IG of Sise( a good friend of kdw) telling he and kdw were spending quality time by camping somewhere. We knew that days before shk headed somewhere with Ms Ellen Park. I m not going to speculate just telling you and dropping by this thread that I m still with you, though I m now in other shipper thread - both thread I m not quite sure though as shipping is tough too. But mere purpose of mine, whoever shk is with, I just want, we just want her to be happy. Shipping kyo with different men in years kinda teach me how we love her, and want her to be with someone who can make her happy. 35 years old is no more young, we hope she will settle down. If kdw is not ready for marriage, though make me sad, yet I have gotta say, shk, will you wait for him? (pls, kdw, dont take it long to decide) or shk, find other goodlooking and good heart man. Oh this is not a shipper must say, yet honestly wonkyo thread used to be the only one giving me the vibe that they were really together, not speculation nor delusion, and as I told you, even this thread is moving or not, if they are meant to be, they will, if not, let s pray a good thing may happen soon.

Sometimes I watch again the interview of them for MPL and really enjoy the "stupid" and naive face of KDW followed by natural laugh from HK. I don't know what to expect, I just feel real, no bragging, no make up, no over-do about them. Among all co-actors of her, I like him the most, sincere and trustable. I support her to be with him, either a friendship or a relationship is good. I hope they are still keeping in touch.

And, I heard that KDW was the 1st choice for DOTS. I realized that KES, the writer, has good sense of finding great couple making great chemistry to satisfy the audience. So, I like her taste :)

The thought of what could have been if KDW was chosen as Yoo Si Jin, but I can see why KDW didn't accept it. That's just not the kind of role he plays honestly but then again if SHG was the female lead I've always felt that he would be the first to jump in but now it's different, makes me sad but only time can tell. 

Watching DOTS how can one not love Dr KMJ & Capt YSJ? Their chemistry almost burn the screen but then again DOTs is a LOVE story....a hard core romantic love story. A story that totally focus on a romance between the doctor & a military intelligence, so of cos the director has to focus on the otp chemistry to the maximum.

But SHK & SJK IRL? I dunno...tbh I don't really mind if she falls for SJK if that's what makes her happy but here's my thing....

SHK is so much his senior.... and I'm not talking about their 4 years age gap but their working experience. SHK has reach her stardom in her late teens while SJK was still in junior/middle high school. 

Also  Won Bin, Jo InSung, Choi Jiwoo, Kim Taehee, Rain, Lee Nayoung, Kang Dongwong are among people she grew up with &/ hang out with, and these are among top notch A lister Hallyu superstar which though SJK is getting there but not quite just yet. Not to mention SHK has publicly dated 2 of world recognition Korean top actors. And sher herself has acted alongside world class actors like Tony Leung  &  Huang Xiao Ming & also acted in a films directed by world class directors.

So my point SJK  has a long way to reach SHK & friends level & thus its not going to be an advantage to him to be in a serious relationship just yet while like SHK jokes she doesn't have the luxury to wait since she has reach her mid 30s.

And it won't look good on her if she has relationship with SJK now because she will look unprofessional as in comparison to young Kim Jiwon & Jingoo who were the DOTS 2nd otp. And they too have chemistry as hot as SHK & SJK, but because JG is married their blazing chemistry are completely professional, thus if there's something between SHK & SJK it would made them look incompetent since their chemistry was due to their real life feelings, which I hope won't happen again to SHK.

Its different for SHK & KDW in MBL because they're already close friends long before they shoot the movie. And they made no secret KDW got to know the movie via SHK when he went through the script with SHK in private & he was very interested with HDS character that he approach the director for audition. In this simple statement shows us a huge picture of KDW & SHK irl, that is whether its friends or lovers, KDW-SHK relationship is indeed a very close one. Close enuf for SHK to go together her script with KDW in private. Now come to think of it if she went thru MPL script with KDW before what makes us so sure she hasn't done it again during DOTS? She might has talk abt it with him even before accepting the role. Rumors has it KDW was offered the lead role, he might even reject it because of SHK. They just did MBL recently & it won't look good if they work as a couple again so soon especially if they're in a relationship.

Many worried KDW moves to another company is a sign of a break up but I don't think so because I'm sure they both are professional enuf to keep their career & private life seperate. Check up Korean current hottest couple Jisung & wife Lee boyoung, both in different mgt company, and so are Tablo & wife kang hyejung. 

Also I find it interesting KDW moves to YG, the same company of CJW, who is SHK's unnie & close friend. In GOF3, CJW revealed she's close to SHK & KTH, that all 3 of them live close to each other, that SHK & KTH wud drop by to her house anytime & whenever, without notice, and the 3 of them often go watch movie together at the cineplex close to their apartment. So for me interesting enuf to know KDW moves from SHK mgt co to join her unnie's mgt co :)

@lxands

Thank you for dropping by this thread. You are a long time wonkyowonkyo shipper as I know your name long time ago. Too bad, we did not interact each other before.

Posting an opinion in this thread is not beneficial for us: first, we don't have many companies here in this thread, so second, no more many likes for our post. So who comes drop by is one who has sincere love for wonkyo (I don't put down those who don't post anymore, shipping is a choice, whether you go on or not, it is our choice of heart). 

I saw a pic long time ago, a pic where kdw, kth and kes met up in a cafe. They were in discussion on a drama. So, it is not for kyo, the main reason he rejected the role in DotS, it is because perhaps he focused on films not dramas. 

So, we are not really clear on how and what s up to our wonkyo, and also other OTP. Shipping is based on heart, expectation and hypothesis. That s the art of shipping. 

*I miss the golden times of wonkyo, this thread is one I m not gonna miss out. It is a quiet and peaceful thread for a sensible shipper like us. Cheers. 

@msriz

Thanks for the info on actors who turned down DotS. I really appreciate it. 

We knew a little what was really happening, friendzone, specialfriendzone, and whatever terms yo describe them, but for sure, I had never shipped shk with other actors as hard as I shipped wonkyo. Too much evidence telling that wonkyo were so close, so special so suspicious, that went beyond delusional, yet this happened years back. Now no more clues so lets hold it and wait. Relationship growing is not set up by the growing thread or the growing numbers of shippers. I am shipping her now with other actors but never let me stop hoping her with kdw. For me, kdw is still a good material to be a husband for kyo. Who knows? No one knows what is happening and will be happening. 

See, all wonkyoers are now in silence, some are jumping, some are in between (jumping or not jumping to other ship, just like me hehe), some are loyal and still waiting to see, just like some names here. 

@mizuki85

Agree with you....friendzone or whatnot is just one's perception or speculations unless party involved declare as so.

From a guy perception it could be 'friendzone' but from a woman perception it can be familiarity.  And from my personal perceptive SHK was a bit shy & embarrassed with KDW's bold attention towards her when they're in public, so she was like trying to tone him down a bit...

What make me sure they're close is because SHK seems hard to throw compliments at him like she usually does to her other costars. When asked if she finds KDW handsome,  she chuckled & said he's more handsome while working than when she see him privately. I mean this is KDW, ideal man for most females around the world, yet only SHK who could playfully teased him that he's not as handsome as people thought (aka while working= in movies/photo shoots). Now if we're  being realistic who would praise their bf/hubby good looks in public? Even if a girl dated a guy who looks like Brad Pitt she still says "Really? I didn't notice, he just look ok/so-so to me" This is the impression I get when watching SHK-KDW presscon. While its ok for a guy to praise up the sky of his gf, the gf often plays it cool & nonchalant of their bf good looks.

Also is it just me or genuine mere coincidence that in early March SHK was seen having dinner with her current costar in NY thus buzzing rumours abt them dating,  and then just 2 weeks or so later, around end of March/early April pic of KDW with labelmate idol in LA being circulated in the net...the timing cudnt have been better!!! Its like you eat dinner with your hoobae in NY, now I hang out with my hoobae in LA :D Payback time honey!!!

10 hours ago, lxands said:

@mizuki85

Agree with you....friendzone or whatnot is just one's perception or speculations unless party involved declare as so.

From a guy perception it could be 'friendzone' but from a woman perception it can be familiarity.  And from my personal perceptive SHK was a bit shy & embarrassed with KDW's bold attention towards her when they're in public, so she was like trying to tone him down a bit...

What make me sure they're close is because SHK seems hard to throw compliments at him like she usually does to her other costars. When asked if she finds KDW handsome,  she chuckled & said he's more handsome while working than when she see him privately. I mean this is KDW, ideal man for most females around the world, yet only SHK who could playfully teased him that he's not as handsome as people thought (aka while working= in movies/photo shoots). Now if we're  being realistic who would praise their bf/hubby good looks in public? Even if a girl dated a guy who looks like Brad Pitt she still says "Really? I didn't notice, he just look ok/so-so to me" This is the impression I get when watching SHK-KDW presscon. While its ok for a guy to praise up the sky of his gf, the gf often plays it cool & nonchalant of their bf good looks.

Also is it just me or genuine mere coincidence that in early March SHK was seen having dinner with her current costar in NY thus buzzing rumours abt them dating,  and then just 2 weeks or so later, around end of March/early April pic of KDW with labelmate idol in LA being circulated in the net...the timing cudnt have been better!!! Its like you eat dinner with your hoobae in NY, now I hang out with my hoobae in LA :D Payback time honey!!!

:D:D yes, I find her hard to give compliments to KDW and when the MBC interviewed them and the interviewee complimented KDW for being so handsome, KDW did not get what she mean but then SHK chuckled very hard as if she did not agree with her that he is so handsome.  Seeing their togetherness in and outside shooting look like they are real friends and now it is weird that they are totally walking on their own, leaving an impression to us as if we are convinced nothing happened to them before. It is something fishy. To be frank, I m following most people connected to them, hoping there is even a slight hint to build my hope on them, and what I found is almost zero hint on wonkyo (my friend found singing I can't reveal here). Oh..I think they are very smart and should be agents or detectives...perhaps the thinkthanker is KDW as he is way too smart and his majoring in technical science right? Once again, let s wait and let the time tells us.

*to be frank, I doubt whether I should go on shipping or not. Seeing her with SJK and other male stars in DotS outings really affect me, why KDW (If indeed they are together, let her do that), but in other part of my heart, I remembered SHK ever said that she trusts her bf and her bf does the same way, she likes that kinda relationship...I forgot what exactly she said. Sorry). And those individual journeys to NY/the USA can be a camouflage, proving to the world they seem not together, but the fact is they are.

Fine, wonkyo, you can do whatever you do. But make sure, if you are together, get married soon. You are getting older. 

i just finished watching DoTS and imagined if kdw accepted the role it would be daebak...especially the umbrella scene in the final episode made me notice that big possibilty and the rumor was right that kdw got offer to play in this hit drama...maybe the writer want to repeat the scene when she was so in love with kdw charm..the scene was really famous that moment.
but violent prosecutor was a big hit too so it doesn't matter since he won't have any scandal with shk with their closeness relationship or how much the chemistry between them on screen. Because both of them really private and doesn't like people focus on their personal life than their works. Right now they are in the silent mode where fans wonder what they are doing. i'm waiting vp in english sub in it's been long time waiting but still no sub. 
I feel sorry for shk because she always had rumor with her costars eventhough she only dated two guys in real. but too much pressure from media and fans maybe just made her feel irritated that her great acting interpreter as real one. i read one of ship are in storm because one of the contributor left the ship because there's a troll :phew: such a big lost for the shippers. 

I love pairing couple you can see that from my name id and I pair a lot korean and non korean celebrity couple on screen or off screen so I get used to when the ship is not sailing smoothly. It's not always about them as couple but I love them individually is the reason I paired them and jump into a ship. I want to know some shipper who have the same interest and get excited together. It's not about weather our ship is right or wrong because we're talking of celebrities who is human being too here and it's only destiny who will lead them with whom they will ended up with. Just enjoy our delusional thinking and laughing together. Real life is already hard and in this shipper paradise we search for peace and happiness. Dont let yourself down or guilt that you jump into one ship to other ship please enjoy it and let your imagination take you to the highest level of paradise cause it might one of your imagination will be coming true. I believe miracle exist to one who truly believe without any doubt in it. Keep simkung guys!

Haaaaiiii chingu deaarr simkung

Greeting everybody's here I'm newbie but am ready silent rider for looong timee

Well what can i say, i never lost hope for this couple. Even if they end up with the others i still support them. 

I love this couple, kdw in front of kyo very Warm,unlike when the other women. This is what i love from kdw personality.

God and goddess couple, fighting. 

On 8/21/2014 at 2:50 AM, LynneL said:

Why do i love you????

I love you because i do. I love you because the Universe showed me the way to you. I love you because my heart beats your name, my mind drowns in your eyes, my soul feels yours even when we are miles apart.

I love you because I have no choice; I didn’t ask to love you. I didn’t need to love you, but I love you just the same. My arms aren’t filled unless you’re in them and my thirst is not quenched unless you are the drink.

I love you because I feel comfort in being out of my comfort zone with you by my side. I love you because every cell of my body responds to your touch, to your look, to the way you move and the way you sound. I love you because something, somewhere, directed me to you.

It was my soul and you are its mate.

Through the paths we have taken to one another, I have loved you. I’ve played in comfortable places among comfortable people until I had no choice but to leave there to come to you here. I battled the gods themselves and faced the raging storms of hell until, one day, the clouds parted and your eyes met mine.

I waited, impatiently, for you until that shock from my heart announced your arrival.

I know you are scared, my sweet Angel. I know you feel the pangs of fear and the dread of a journey of which no arrival is guaranteed. But I promise you this: when the demons come I will stand strong with you at my back and you will be protected. When the brimstone comes raining from the sky I will shield you until each storm passes. When the swine and malcontent arrive, I will fight them and when the battles are over and the storm clouds are gone I will hold your face, look into your eyes,and you will know why I love you.

OMG i really love this pic, i remember they promote MPL and kyo at the time were in a difficult situation and kdw encourage and defend KYO in front of media.he never acted like this with other women , just by kyo. This is on of the reason, why KDW is the best.    

On 8/21/2014 at 7:50 AM, cesc said:

Wonnie-sshi no wonder Jung Woo Oppa said you are so manly. If they are meant to be a couple maybe they're love story is the most beautiful in any romantic Korean Celebrity.
look at their eyes :

Please be strong kyo unnie
itMo8r9R2GNl3.png

In the interview SHK said “I felt little awkward to wear school uniform. I felt embarrassed when I saw my wrinkles on my face when I smiled. I thought I should not wear it any more.", in this line look like she's not confident,but KDW said “I was not that embarrassed by wearing it. I thought it looked good on both me and Song Hye-kyo. But, I thought it might be the last time I wore school uniform. In fact, I was glad to wear it. (He laughed.)”. Not directly but he means even she have a wrinkle she still look good  :x

sorry I posted this picture again chingu ,i dont know give spoiler .My feeling suddenly sad  when reading back the previous page, ahhhh im sentimentil now. GOD please save me. he he he

they both are mutually reinforcing when kyo finished reading the speech of apology to the public, their eyes describe the sadness. ahhh kyo unnie u absolutley strong women and thank you mr. kang u protect kyo. 

whatever it is I still support both them. as fans kyo, of course I was expecting the best for kyo. whoever she chooses.

btw really miss SDA, they hillarious, I enjoy reading their posts, relax, calm down, easy going and make me laugh. 

I pray wherever you are hopefully in good health. fighting !!!!

On 4/18/2016 at 8:52 PM, lxands said:

@mizuki85

yesssss, only kyo who women could playfull with kdw. just her no one else. even yai told when he recently joined the UAA, kdw and shk they are very beautiful, they hardly touched,  which makes him ashamed.

Welcome @wonkyoshipper

You are really a wonkyoer, only from your name and profile pic hehe...

If you want to put them in spoiler. Pls look at the buttons, find the top right button where you can see the icon of eye, click that, and write down inside the box shown. Pls next time, make sure you must not quote any videos or pics. Happy shipping! 

@cielgd even you are newbie but sounds a familiar name to me. It was to be one of wonkyoer cielgd bla bla...not you. Can you tell us why cielgd? K idol? 

I won't talk more on wonkyo, let them private, let them ninja. Just wait for the happiest day to come. 

• 4 weeks later...
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 9:23 AM, DreamSpinner827 said:

Not  much to post.

Kang Dong Won is South Korea's May 2016 ELLE issue's cover, and Song Hye Kyo is China's June 2016 ELLE issue's cover.

http://i.imgur.com/1obpOM9.jpg

What's going on with these two ?!?!    :tears:   :wub:

How's everyone, Chingus ?

I think they're  giving each other some space to enjoy individual career success & fame....but i bet in private they still hang out & check out each other's work :P just like they did when she first got MBL script :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived