Quantcast
Jump to content
ebullient

❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Recommended Posts

I thinking about shk gesture during the MBL days.what I can see is while SG shk looked usual with kdw frendly,warm,comportable and confident.but if she was in front of medias with kdw she looked so cold like ice trying to didn't looking him,no keep in touch. Example even at hongkong in front of medias she do that very different with our Capt while together. What are you try to hide who something special shk ssi..... why just with kdw? Why no there's a pic taken n share with him in privat like you did with our capt & yoo ah in.if his your best friend mustly no problem to have a photo together with him and share in your IG.even you go to filming site it's oke that's love you taken photo with JIS and other in one frame althought you had rumored with him. Why to KDW so different????

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sarg said:

a great douple.

At this momment Shk trying to not looking Kdw while his back to sit after opened his sweater but I think she can't do that cz she did with her corner eyes to seen Kdw.

12 hours ago, sarg said:

a great douple.

At this momment Shk trying to not looking Kdw while his back to sit after opened his sweater but I think she can't do that cz finally she did with her corner eyes to seen Kdw.

12 hours ago, sarg said:

a great douple.

At this momment Shk trying to not looking Kdw while his back to sit after opened his sweater but I think she can't do that cz finally she did with her corner eyes to seen Kdw.

12 hours ago, sarg said:

a great douple.

At this momment Shk trying to not looking Kdw while his back to sit after opened his sweater but I think she can't do that cz finally she did with her corner eyes to seen Kdw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:39 PM, sunflowerandelephants said:

Song Joong Ki Announces Relationship With Song Hye Kyo On Birthday?

http://www.morningledger.com/song-joong-ki-announces-relationship-with-song-hye-kyo-on-birthday/13103857/

<3 <3 <3

This kind of headline is just :-

1) Wishful thinking of their fans

2) Cheap media trying to gain more viewers 

The thing is when both KDW & SHK were asked directly abt their scandal in their interviews, I have never come across they denied outright their scandal or relationships. It was their comapany who denied. But when they were asked directly by the media, instead of denying they both just evade the question. Example: When asked abt if its was true that they're dating when their Paris pic surface, KDW never denied it, he just said he was upset the fans who took their pic didn't recognize him. And just like KDW, when SHK was asked the same question, instead of denying outright like the one asked between her & her recent costars, she just laugh off saying rather than the scandal, KDW was more upset because fans didn't recognize him..and coming from a private person like him who's willing to sue people who spreading  rumours abt him with some idol singers/actresses who are not SHK. But it never bother him when ppl talk abt him & SHK.

 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, November 02, 2014 at 2:17 AM, kyobowl said:

Zebra Print or Leopard Print look with mushroom hair,it's Still Okay.

What if he adopt these kind of haircut and hairstyle,which one do you like the most?

w44ARu1.jpg

Atv0mPs.jpg

BDX5l40.jpg

9VRZB9P.jpg

4QL0EsA.jpg

VdZAvwZ.jpg7n1zmhX.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like the second one the most I really love your post eventhough im late I read all of them and I feel happy and love them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 2:43 AM, Kyowon said:

I thinking about shk gesture during the MBL days.what I can see is while SG shk looked usual with kdw frendly,warm,comportable and confident.but if she was in front of medias with kdw she looked so cold like ice trying to didn't looking him,no keep in touch. Example even at hongkong in front of medias she do that very different with our Capt while together. What are you try to hide who something special shk ssi..... why just with kdw? Why no there's a pic taken n share with him in privat like you did with our capt & yoo ah in.if his your best friend mustly no problem to have a photo together with him and share in your IG.even you go to filming site it's oke that's love you taken photo with JIS and other in one frame althought you had rumored with him. Why to KDW so different????

I think she is trying to be so private as she can because her lovelife is for her so precious someday she will tell us the thruth when time comes cause she treasured it do not worry I still see the bracelet they both wear,I am confident rime comes both of them will tell the whole world there true situation just trust GOD.cause I really feel that because they are already at there Age to find a lasting partner or love.Not unless Kang Dong Won had another girl but till now none.Let us respect both of them.Maybe KDW will attend SHK fan meet .ok.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sarg said:

I think she is trying to be so private as she can because her lovelife is for her so precious someday she will tell us the thruth when time comes cause she treasured it do not worry I still see the bracelet they both wear,I am confident rime comes both of them will tell the whole world there true situation just trust GOD.cause I really feel that because they are already at there Age to find a lasting partner or love.Not unless Kang Dong Won had another girl but till now none.Let us respect both of them.Maybe KDW will attend SHK fan meet .ok.

Oke.yes I hope too it  such a big deal if he attend to shk fan meet & become the spotligh at south korean it's nice for their fans like a bom in present. But really miss shk project I wish she would choose a movie rather than drama like an action movie maybe as her dream with any good actors.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, November 10, 2014 at 9:25 PM, DreamSpinner827 said:

Good morning., Chingus,
If anybody has "doubt" why he is extremely cautious with being linked to a woman, here's hisanswer, in December, 2008. I had yellowed this out in a previous post, because, we are seeingthe result of his own words, and don't need a "reminder."
 An interview in Dec.2008~ “I’m not into a love triangle relationship in which you have to ‘rob’ the woman against your rival. I am a person who takes time to build the feeling of love because I want to do it slowly and naturally. Definitely I would be much careful in choosing for the right woman.”

In another interview, when asked who among his leading ladies did he had "best chemistry" with, before even the conception of MPL, his answer was "Song Hye Kyo." Camilia.
Action Speaks Louder Than Words.  In his hectic schedules promoting movies "Jeon Woochi", "SecretReunion", and going into the "10,000 Million Actor" list, he signed the contract to start shooting "Camilia", in Busan. He flew back and forth Seoul, and Busan, to complete his obligations. He is very perfectionist ! Filming Camilia took one month, andhe had mentioned it was one of the best times in his Life. There was an interview about his reactions to this movie, it was fairly long and very straightforward. He smiled to many questions.
What we did not know then, we know it now.   <:-P   :x   =D>  :-bd    :x    =)).Thus, the birth of this forum , or as we like to call it, The Simkung WONGYO Thread.  

I really love your post you always exite and give us a good view and we are extremely eventhough its late already..we love it please dont stop.posting.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  a great actor and a Handsome one the best for us so convincing every role he portray.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 8:06 PM, kyobowl said:

Woww..on kdw's special day, I'm super happy to see wonkyo's BTS of MPL ♡ more SimKung moments pls^^
1Bw8kY5.jpg   
8jqwepl.jpg
tTZM0qe.jpg    
XaDb0qK.jpg
Here is the link

   can you  please translate in English there comments specially Kang Dong Won..please?
Crto@weibo





 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing some new faces here make me happy :)). Hi chingus, how are you doing? These days I'm quite missing those old days with Simkung couple :)). Recently I heard a rumor which maybe a good sign of our couple. Nothing can be confirmed that it's our couple, but I still have a vibe on it after connecting the hints. I think maybe I need to dig out the information again, it's quite fishy :)))

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Kamsahamnida sunbae nim. I can wait in patienly and thank so much finally you come back here please do that in next times and sharing the information about our couple and wonkyo thread still alive.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, June 16, 2014 at 0:39 AM, rjuliet said:

below caps are just for fun chingus :D 
i want the world to know that there is a reason i choose a wedding dress to wear tonite :\"> 
90fff94cgw1ehemyl0f05g2096071b2a.gif 
i really hope all my fangirls give us sincere blessings :)>- 
tumblr_n70wrzMYWc1tb7aqpo3_250.gif

do you know who made Hye Kyo speech on that HongKong event its KDW...hmmm

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, August 06, 2014 at 3:37 PM, LynneL said:

Hi @rjuliet...welcome back...i guess we 2 are the most excited for these 2 people....hehehehe  :))
It so funny and cute in a way.....never expected it would be KDW to be more expressive in showing  his emotions...hehehehe...thought SHK would be the more carefree one and who would actually let the cat out of the bag.....hahahaha.Never expected KDW to offer his arm.....or was it asked by the reporters for that pose????? And also he keeps maintaining his closeness to SHK. When standing....he is always there and he is the one closing the gap and trying to be as close next to her....hahaha and don't know why but he keeps giving looks at her...is it a smoldering one??? Or is it just to polite as they are talking about each other....But strange again....watched the BTS and almost everywhere....he is next to her and very close.....
OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what has happened to KDW???? :-/
By the way....love this picture of all <:-Py7RwLL.jpg

Just love the way KDW has his arms around SHK.... holding her close :D
Ohhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for SEPT VOGUE......they must be smoking with chemistry in that!!!!!!!!!!!!:))

I also love this picrure the most even though its late..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haiii i'm a newbie here.  And i've just finished reading all ur thoughts abt wonkyo.  They are so lovely,  i ship them so much like i really really wanna them to date for real.  And i just saw on kyo IG that she posted a picture of her stand in front of Eiffle tower.  Paris!!  Do u think that she miss her lovely time with KDW as they shoot for vogue magazine wkwkkww

Edited by Rii Saa
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2016 at 2:12 PM, lynksimkung said:

Seeing some new faces here make me happy :)). Hi chingus, how are you doing? These days I'm quite missing those old days with Simkung couple :)). Recently I heard a rumor which maybe a good sign of our couple. Nothing can be confirmed that it's our couple, but I still have a vibe on it after connecting the hints. I think maybe I need to dig out the information again, it's quite fishy :)))

woaah what is this about dear ? we are so thirsty now, can you give us more info ? :w00t: is that about dispatch bcs i heard it too they will announce something but they didnt give any clue but just hot couple. :rolleyes:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ourdist said:

woaah what is this about dear ? we are so thirsty now, can you give us more info ? :w00t: is that about dispatch bcs i heard it too they will announce something but they didnt give any clue but just hot couple. :rolleyes:

 

55 minutes ago, ourdist said:

woaah what is this about dear ? we are so thirsty now, can you give us more info ? :w00t: is that about dispatch bcs i heard it too they will announce something but they didnt give any clue but just hot couple. :rolleyes:

Aah dispatch?? Argh worried is that song2 cz their rumored at swedee. Omg save Wonkyo

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2016 at 0:12 AM, lynksimkung said:

Seeing some new faces here make me happy :)). Hi chingus, how are you doing? These days I'm quite missing those old days with Simkung couple :)). Recently I heard a rumor which maybe a good sign of our couple. Nothing can be confirmed that it's our couple, but I still have a vibe on it after connecting the hints. I think maybe I need to dig out the information again, it's quite fishy :)))

 

woah share the goodies please haha!

its weird because I've read and seen news of YOO AH IN and KANG DONG WON working together? what is this all about, I thought it was denied. anyways Kyo and KDW stylist just posted new pics of him on her IG and she was also traveling with Kyo around Europe, I always wonder, how does this stylist unnie manage to be going to back and forth while shes managing both KDW and SHG. she's like SHG traveling buddy and KDW too lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kyowon said:

Aah dispatch?? Argh worried is that song2 cz their rumored at swedee. Omg save Wonkyo

lol no pic=hoax :) tbh until now i dont believe song2 even their fans shared so many things but from what i see shk treat sjk same like what she does to yai. :phew:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 1:49 AM, Rii Saa said:

Haiii i'm a newbie here.  And i've just finished reading all ur thoughts abt wonkyo.  They are so lovely,  i ship them so much like i really really wanna them to date for real.  And i just saw on kyo IG that she posted a picture of her stand in front of Eiffle tower.  Paris!!  Do u think that she miss her lovely time with KDW as they shoot for vogue magazine wkwkkww

thats also one of the reason thats comes to my mind but what exite me is his interview of his new movie the reaction of the childstar his partner in Vanishing Time the boy who return according  to the child actress KDW is understanding  and he said How was I understanding? he  smiled and you know what it means...nit my cousin saw Hye Kyo in Italy with a man looks like him but they are many... but she didnt confirm ..I hope by next time he can confirm it .Pictures are not allowed according to her companion thats why she cannot take pictures..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...