❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

What is the IG account? 

Btw I just found out that KDW was the first one offered the role of Yoo Si Jin in DoTS but he declined?? OMG!!!

and then they approached Won Bin then he declined 

Is that true? Why so many rumors WB offered the role! First, as Oh Soo now as Yoo SJ. Where did you get that?

For IG acc, about to send private msg to you, chingu

Song Hye Gyo, by history of her career development, NEVER partners with another actor, after one project. EXCEPT KDW. But then again, the first project they had in 2010 was barely called a movie. It was only 45 minutes short. However, for them to maintain that "friendship", that long, till KDW knew MPL was looking for a lead male star, and sought an "audition", ACCOMPANIED by SHK, makes this ship, sailing.

DOS was written for Song Joong Ki, while he was still in MS. SJK is a very good actor, and needs a good vehicle to propel him. Of course, SHK has already been considered.

To drag KDW as a potential candidate for DOS, will be TOO OBVIOUS.

I am glad SHK has gotten to a point that she ignores all the rumors for potential "relationship". WE WILL NEVER KNOW. I truly admire this actress, and KDW, for keeping it all a "secret". Whatever each of them is doing.   :heart:

34 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

@DreamSpinner827

@Gitakawaii

@GinaSingapore

Though this thread is on silence, our wonkyoers company are digging infos and comments on our wonkyo somewhere. So my up and down hope on wonkyo is recovered by their findings, the hidden ones. I cannot reveal them here.

Why not? At least we all reliefs and there is hope.  Is it a positive findings?

1 hour ago, GinaSingapore said:

Why not? At least we all reliefs and there is hope.  Is it a positive findings?

Off course. If it is not good, then i would not put myself visiting wonkyo thread that often. If it is not good, then i wont share the possibility of existing wonkyo to you.  If it not good, I delivered my brokenhearted feeling in this thread and say goodbye to you all.

On April 1, 2016 at 7:30 AM, mizuki85 said:

@DreamSpinner827

@Gitakawaii

@GinaSingapore

Though this thread is on silence, our wonkyoers company are digging infos and comments on our wonkyo somewhere. So my up and down hope on wonkyo is recovered by their findings, the hidden ones. I cannot reveal them here.

Use "personal message or PM" us. It would be our SDA's secrets.

In spite of all the ganghoo about SJK in DOS, I am still sticking on this ship, sailing secretly.   :heart:

KDW is too brilliant, to get "caught". So is the " ShowBiz Veteran" SHK. All we can do, is just wait.    :blush:

On March 25, 2016 at 8:13 PM, mizuki85 said:

I was also a bit desperate, so to heal my despair I jumped to another shipper thread. I am healed a while but then a friend of mine shows me this, and I am so happy, yes I see the hope now. 

Even the first two pics they are different in size, but yet they are a couple item. The second red and black tartan shirt looks too big for kyo. It is funny to see her wearing oversized shirt while she can buy any well brand shirt suit to her petite yet cute size. Hahaha:D:lol:

I really dont think She's dating SJK, she wont make it that obvious if she's dating someone. it has never been her style. i mean I could be wrong but SHG is not stupid to let everyone speculate like that. I feel that her relationship with SJK is like her relationship with Yoo ah in and everyone and their mother in korea knows Yoo Ah in is Gay, just not out yet but he makes it so damn obvious lol 

Been away for 2 days and when I check songgsong/kikyo thread, wow amazingly reaches 260 something and when I looked up IG wow again shk posted 3 pics of her and sjk. And now I know our thread is slowly 'gasping' but that s okay. At least I realize that shk-sjk is more to be good friends/siblings than a couple. I admire you @dreamspinner827 and @gitakawaii and you too @Jenspencer for loyally stay tune here in this thread. 

Sorry @DreamSpinner827

I cant PM you the reveal of suspicious mysterious wonkyo findings, i promise my friend not going to tell others. 

16 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

I really dont think She's dating SJK, she wont make it that obvious if she's dating someone. it has never been her style. i mean I could be wrong but SHG is not stupid to let everyone speculate like that. I feel that her relationship with SJK is like her relationship with Yoo ah in and everyone and their mother in korea knows Yoo Ah in is Gay, just not out yet but he makes it so damn obvious lol 

ABSOLUTELY, CORRECT !

SHK is such a pro in show biz now, that there is no way she will be that obvious. DOS is to help propel SJK to stardom, as the screenwriter is so

ganghoo toward him.

13 hours ago, mizuki85 said:

Been away for 2 days and when I check songgsong/kikyo thread, wow amazingly reaches 260 something and when I looked up IG wow again shk posted 3 pics of her and sjk. And now I know our thread is slowly 'gasping' but that s okay. At least I realize that shk-sjk is more to be good friends/siblings than a couple. I admire you @dreamspinner827 and @gitakawaii and you too @Jenspencer for loyally stay tune here in this thread. 

Sorry @DreamSpinner827

I cant PM you the reveal of suspicious mysterious wonkyo findings, i promise my friend not going to tell others. 

That's OKAY. Speculation is more fun.   :blink:   :glasses:  :heart: .  Noted though, SHK has always maintained wearing subtle black and white shades, and 

some beige, since 2010. Before that, from FH to 2010, she wears any colors - yellow, green, pink, orange etc. KDW is strictly black and white, and in 

between the two colors. That speaks volume.    :glasses:   :glasses:   :grin:

so I heard the news of uri KDW hanging out and pictured with CL of 2ne1, Ive always admire how private KDW has always been so for me to see those picture was a bit ODD, it's not like him to do that, i know they're labelmates but it makes me feel uneasy, I dont know how I feel about it.

Archived