Quantcast
ebullient

❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

@Rii Saa Yup, i saw the article. I thought the same with you when reading the article. Paris :wub:. I do not know if wonnie in the picture or not :pensive: but i do know kyo went to paris twice this year. Yup, fighting!!! :blush:

Do you mean weibo @sarg? I don't have weibo nor instagram. But for instagram i still can see.

• Like 4

On October 30, 2016 at 8:29 PM, GangHyeGyo said:

Sorry for quoting images! ;)

But, it is left and right hands:cold_sweat:. I was thinking the same, it was kdw's, the hand is not sjk's as said by other ship. but indeed it is so wonnie's. I hope we can see more clear close look at his right hand. *I still have a hope it is surely wonnie's

Yea!!!this ship is still sailing. 

Someone that likes to wear black and white.  ALWAYS !  :lol:

• Like 1

On November 29, 2016 at 6:44 PM, sarg said:

polymath it was totally a scripted one they were there as guest not a surprised or on  there own will for me it was just a show because of so many ssc fans there from different part of Asia. another thing I want to share on Weboe  YG greeted  KYO om her birthday.it was even share by a friend of mind on instagram from indonesia. caption I dont know but found this on weboe YG  greeted Kyo on her birthday she is a Songsong couple fan thats why she told me..

First of all, I'm writing this not to incite anything bad. I'm SHK fans, and eventhough I'm SSC supporter, I admire and respect KDW as an actor, and I'm not here to comment on both ships. However, as SHK fans, I'm sorry to say that I take issue with your first sentence above, friend. 

For those in this ship who wants to know more about the detail of the SHK FM, please go to her thread or even SSC shipper thread, excerpts from the conversations are there. I'm saying this just in case any of you here only rely on the info about SHK from this thread, and it will be a great loss not to know more about her fantastic FM. 

Spoiler

I feel the need to write this, because I wish every one of us could be more responsible with what they say and write, particularly if you are the main contributor of a thread in a sense that people actually hears to what you say and weighs your opinion. 

First, you said that the FM, probably you meant the guest part are totally scripted. 

Please bring us the proof, or evidence. Or even elaborate what you mean by scripted. Because we know in advance how selective and strict Hyebaragi as the official committee to ban couple/shipper fandom, and how protective of them of Kyo, they go to the length of banning any picture or video taking by all means, and literally cover any camera they could have their hands on. To make sure that the FM goes intimately and relaxed for Kyo. They made efforts to ensure that the one who gets the ticket are really her fans, and many of the fans, even we at SSC thread, didn't know beforehand that there will be special guests, let alone YAI or even SJK. So how can you easily say that it was scripted because there are so many SSC fans attends the event? And what kind of scripted?

It was Song Hye Kyo 20th debut anniversary Fan Meeting. Not SSC.

Second, you said that they (I assume, SJK and YAI) came for show, not because their own will. 

It pains me to read these words, really, because you take their friendship only as a show. Your words, to me, implicate that Hye Kyo wants them to be there, or somehow force them, made them, to be there, to her own benefit, to milk on their fame, popularity, and not because of their special bond as close friends. I can't force you to believe that they are really friends who come to support her, but if you can't see their sincerity through their words, in a stage where cameras are rare thus SHK and them can be more free to be themselves and to interact with the fans as themselves, then nothing can  make you anymore, and really, thats a pity. Ah In and Joong Ki's acts, words, as quoted in SSC thread by one of the attending fan there, to me, showed how much they want the focus is on SHK as a person and as an actress who celebrate her milestone with her fans, and not on them. They did talk about some personal moments, but thats to shed some lights on her real personality according to people who are closest to her. So, there. 

Third, you said that they put a show (SHK, by proxy) to entertain many SSC fans who come there from all over Asia. 

Again, it implies how insincere Hye Kyo is to you. I can't, however, fathom the need to cater to this shipper fandom in her own FM. It is titled SHK FM, so people who come there must know what they expect. Its for SHK. She has no responsibility whatsoever to show anything of SSC to the coming fans. And she is already a bigger, greater, A list star with humongous fan base even before DoTS and SSCP fandom birth. She doesn't need to be scared to loose fans just because she doesn't bring SJK there. If anything, the 'rumor' of SSC may brings backlash to her career, because of SJK's own fandom who grows exponentially and not little of them are envious of her and become her hater. If she, or he, ever needs the publication or publicity stunt for SSC, they could have milk it the other way; pictorials, CF, magazine phootoshoot and spread, even joint FM as SSC, or anything lesser than that and many people will buy it even if it costs them skyrocketed price. 

But no, they never do such thing. The real public appearance after DoTS finished airing were only in Cheng Du, when she attended JK FM to support him, and at Baeksang Arts Awards 2016. Which didn't gain them any clear, at least from financial/money POV, benefit. 

So why does she need to entertain and treat SSC fans differently from her other fans who are akready with her longer ago? 

So to say that SHK brings SJK there only to entertain the SSC fans, and SJK being there as an act for fans too, to me, is an insult to both their characters as an actor and as person. It questions her sincerity, to always be her true self in front of her fans. If when she cried during her reading of her letter to the fans, and SJK ran to give her tissues ahead of the staff, you still think that it was for show and totally acted out, I'd say nothing else could ensure you. If you are SHK fan, then I'm disappointed, but its still up to you then. But if you just like her because of this ship with KDW, and not because of herself, then I get where do you come from. 

I'm sorry for my rant, hope you all get the point. Once again, I'm not here to incite any unnecessary fight, so if you get my point above, just please be more considerate in posting anything in the future, because what we wrote could affect people. 

Cheers. 

I intend to just post on this thread once. Hope you keep on supporting both actors sincerely, and in a responsible way in the future. 

• Like 4

140528ny4_99_20140528140509.jpg

Old candid picture, taken by anonymous fan while in Paris....

I guess by now everyone has seen this picture many times. Already knows well when & what happen during this picture was taken...

Yeah this was from 2014 photoshoot, right after they completed filming MPL. Nothing new. They went to Paris & shoot many amazing photos together. We hace seen * know all those beautiful pictures by heart. But none of the official pictures have them wearing a matching casual black & white stripe...... which only means these white based-black stripes & black based-white stripes sweaters belong to SHK to KDW respectively, and definitely not sponsored items :) Also check out people around them....none of them are wearing stripe regardless what color...anyone who saw them, whether they know these 2 are celebrities or not, one thing for sure they'll  know within the small group they're  with while they were in Paris, they're surely an item.

Me: Why bother wearing matching tops if they are not together & confused people? Afterall they're  no longer  teenagers who would have fun confusing people.

6. [+213, -54] Song Hye Gyo's certainly charming but I don't think she's found her match yet. According to insiders, she's really conservative and ends up breaking up with male actors because of their complicated relationships with other females.

Based on this, it seems like she break up with her 2 previous male actors because of their involvement & entaglement with their female co stars...as far as I know because of their super steamy scenes with the actresses which she can't  cope with. And also articles that link her exs to the female co stars. Now as we follow SHK & KDW, KDW too was link an actress & an idol...but KDW's side moves very fast to strongly deny the alleged relationship with both women. They even issue warnings to sue all those who keeps on posting rumours abt him & these 2 women. Its completely different from where rumours abt him &  SHK spreading. Although some media report it as KDW denying his relationship with SHK, the actual words that came out from his word werent denial. Infact he never even answer the question at all. He just evade the question altogether & distract the reporters with a different issue. Remember when asked how he feels on rumour abt him & SHK, instead of talking abt the rumors, he talked abt how upset he was because fans recognized SHK more than they recognized him :P:w00t:  duh!!!!!! Hahahaha...what a great naughty cheeky boy! No denial at all yet the reporters got all mix up saying KDW was upset with the rumors *roll-eyes* :phew:

So here's  my thing, when there's picture of SHK with her dongsaeng, YAI & his bff,  during their private time, I often wonder who's the 4th person, the one who snap their pictures? My bet, he's  SHK's bff...after all its no secret they meet up each other in private. He even read thru her scripts before she starts working remember? Also remember how she said he isn't that good looking when she meets him in private (meaning when they see each other outside working/no media/ no work related/purely on personal basis) as compare to when he is working ( in public, with camera around him) :)   So reading between the lines, my conclusion is they're more than "just friend"

• Like 6

lxands, geetings

Thank you for your great analogy. This forum exists for over a year, because of our "simkung belief"

KDW promised us his love life will be VERY strictly private, and having the resources, he can certainly achieve whatever he says. 

We will just wait. SHK used to wear clothing of all colors, but after MPL, she has been noted to prefer mostly wearing black-white-grey. SOUNDS FAMILIAR? See the similarities? If we read that one is in US, the other one is NOT too far around.

Fool us now, or fool us later, who cares? WE ARE ALWAYS IN THIS SIMKUNG FORUM.

LOVE YOU ALL ~  Chingus ! 

• Like 5

I strongly agree with what you said both of you Dreamspinner827 and  Ixands as; you said are beleivable and correct NO MATTER HOW THEY  DENY THE TRUTH WILL OPPOSED TO BOTH SO GO ON DENYING BUT THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS START TO SMOKE AND TIME WILL PREVAIL THE TRUTH....And mostly in all Kang Dong Won interview from Vanishing Time and Master I can see his loyalty and sincerety he was even ask if he could wait 15 years of the woman he loved And he answered of course what can he do but maybe not 15  years by that you can since that KDW  has really someone by this time..

yes its a Wiebo..

• Like 5

DW when presscon Master on nov 14

Spoiler

dUBVYTD.jpg

cr. to owner

KDW attended 60th anniversary of Yoon Yuh Jung career on dec 2 night. Yoon Yuh Jung is his co-star in Maundy Thursday and also co-star of SHK in Hotelier, Hwang Jin Yi, Worlds Within :heart:

fdQ6yMW.jpg

cr. to owner

@sarg thanks.

Edited by polymath
  • Like 4

On Friday, December 02, 2016 at 8:19 AM, convalescent said:

First of all, I'm writing this not to incite anything bad. I'm SHK fans, and eventhough I'm SSC supporter, I admire and respect KDW as an actor, and I'm not here to comment on both ships. However, as SHK fans, I'm sorry to say that I take issue with your first sentence above, friend. 

For those in this ship who wants to know more about the detail of the SHK FM, please go to her thread or even SSC shipper thread, excerpts from the conversations are there. I'm saying this just in case any of you here only rely on the info about SHK from this thread, and it will be a great loss not to know more about her fantastic FM. 

Reveal hidden contents

I feel the need to write this, because I wish every one of us could be more responsible with what they say and write, particularly if you are the main contributor of a thread in a sense that people actually hears to what you say and weighs your opinion. 

First, you said that the FM, probably you meant the guest part are totally scripted. 

Please bring us the proof, or evidence. Or even elaborate what you mean by scripted. Because we know in advance how selective and strict Hyebaragi as the official committee to ban couple/shipper fandom, and how protective of them of Kyo, they go to the length of banning any picture or video taking by all means, and literally cover any camera they could have their hands on. To make sure that the FM goes intimately and relaxed for Kyo. They made efforts to ensure that the one who gets the ticket are really her fans, and many of the fans, even we at SSC thread, didn't know beforehand that there will be special guests, let alone YAI or even SJK. So how can you easily say that it was scripted because there are so many SSC fans attends the event? And what kind of scripted?

It was Song Hye Kyo 20th debut anniversary Fan Meeting. Not SSC.

Second, you said that they (I assume, SJK and YAI) came for show, not because their own will. 

It pains me to read these words, really, because you take their friendship only as a show. Your words, to me, implicate that Hye Kyo wants them to be there, or somehow force them, made them, to be there, to her own benefit, to milk on their fame, popularity, and not because of their special bond as close friends. I can't force you to believe that they are really friends who come to support her, but if you can't see their sincerity through their words, in a stage where cameras are rare thus SHK and them can be more free to be themselves and to interact with the fans as themselves, then nothing can  make you anymore, and really, thats a pity. Ah In and Joong Ki's acts, words, as quoted in SSC thread by one of the attending fan there, to me, showed how much they want the focus is on SHK as a person and as an actress who celebrate her milestone with her fans, and not on them. They did talk about some personal moments, but thats to shed some lights on her real personality according to people who are closest to her. So, there. 

Third, you said that they put a show (SHK, by proxy) to entertain many SSC fans who come there from all over Asia. 

Again, it implies how insincere Hye Kyo is to you. I can't, however, fathom the need to cater to this shipper fandom in her own FM. It is titled SHK FM, so people who come there must know what they expect. Its for SHK. She has no responsibility whatsoever to show anything of SSC to the coming fans. And she is already a bigger, greater, A list star with humongous fan base even before DoTS and SSCP fandom birth. She doesn't need to be scared to loose fans just because she doesn't bring SJK there. If anything, the 'rumor' of SSC may brings backlash to her career, because of SJK's own fandom who grows exponentially and not little of them are envious of her and become her hater. If she, or he, ever needs the publication or publicity stunt for SSC, they could have milk it the other way; pictorials, CF, magazine phootoshoot and spread, even joint FM as SSC, or anything lesser than that and many people will buy it even if it costs them skyrocketed price. 

But no, they never do such thing. The real public appearance after DoTS finished airing were only in Cheng Du, when she attended JK FM to support him, and at Baeksang Arts Awards 2016. Which didn't gain them any clear, at least from financial/money POV, benefit. 

So why does she need to entertain and treat SSC fans differently from her other fans who are akready with her longer ago? 

So to say that SHK brings SJK there only to entertain the SSC fans, and SJK being there as an act for fans too, to me, is an insult to both their characters as an actor and as person. It questions her sincerity, to always be her true self in front of her fans. If when she cried during her reading of her letter to the fans, and SJK ran to give her tissues ahead of the staff, you still think that it was for show and totally acted out, I'd say nothing else could ensure you. If you are SHK fan, then I'm disappointed, but its still up to you then. But if you just like her because of this ship with KDW, and not because of herself, then I get where do you come from. 

I'm sorry for my rant, hope you all get the point. Once again, I'm not here to incite any unnecessary fight, so if you get my point above, just please be more considerate in posting anything in the future, because what we wrote could affect people. 

Cheers. 

I intend to just post on this thread once. Hope you keep on supporting both actors sincerely, and in a responsible way in the future. 

I strongly opposed om what you post.. they where there as guest even the media and press attest to that SJK and YAI came to FM as guest please I dont to want to quarrel with anyone I was there and I witness how she (SHK) treated SJK as a guest and a younger brother to her...because sheSHK will never get involved with younger man.she is already 35..and SJK is 30...have you forgotten SHK worlds that she goes for matured older men or at the same age of her..Please kindly go back to all her interviews...Thank you ..

• Like 4

.hello everyone is it true that .KDW  will be doing a movie in Japan or Hollywood next year and he also broke down when his Vanishing Time movie did not do well in box office and she was with SHK when he broke down I want confirm if its true....?????

• Like 1

What I knew, he was not interested to step to hollywood (same with shk) but maybe he changed his mind.
For hollywood, you can read dw interview in here,

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/may-2016-elle-kang-dong-won-breathless-interview/

(two last part, ps. don't screencap, don't take out). Globally its mean not just hollywood, right? Actually, shk also said the same things in her fanmeet. She wants to speak english, chinese and the other language smoothly.

I read dw offered role for 4 movies. For while only one is confirmed
1. Remake of Japanese Movie, Jin Roh, Directed by Kim Jee Woon (this movie that I heard since 2013)
2. Burning (Dir. Lee chang dong)
3. Other remake of Japanese Movie, Golden Slumber. Confirmed with Han Hyo Joo. http://asianwiki.com/Golden_Slumber
4. And newest, 1987 (Dir. Jang Joon Hwan from Love For Sale)??

I think 2 movies from above, except number 3,4 be said globally if see reputation from each director (cmiiw). I mean globally, because the director already known internationally.

For Japanese Movie, dw make cameo in My Korean Teacher starring Yesung (member suju). Maybe this movie what do you mean or Golden Slumber?

That's all I know.

For dw with hk when he break down, i don't know. I just surprised how do you know, but hope it's true :)

• Like 3

Hello everyone, long time no see all, hope you all enjoy joyful Christmas with your beloved one. About 2 months ago, I encountered a rumor saying about the secret relationship of 2 A-list stars, and both of them are co-star which means they have projects together, in love then break up then reconciliation. After reading some hints in that articles I automatically think of our couple but anyway considering it's just rumor without clue & also finding no more fishy hint in fact, I decided to skip that rumor & not posted here because I don't want to spread a clueless rumor. Now I'm just researching where I read that rumor but couldn't find it, sorry for that :bawling:

I'm glad that both DW and HK have a good year with their projects. Kyo made a megahit with DOTS, DW was also doing very good with box office. AVP is a blockbuster on cinema early 2016, AHT maybe a slump but now he is doing well with Master, 3 millions already after 5 days of screening, I think that's a good result. Just hope he takes care of himself more as he looks so tired recently which makes me quite upset :bawling:

Many rumors are waiting for 1/1 couple revealed by Dispatch and I know the 2 names which are being dragged the most. In case of that happening, I have no choice but will accept that heartbroken truth, just hope they find the right person. 

@sarg: where did you hear that rumor, chingu?

• Like 4

hello Merry Christmas to one and all..I heard that rumor from a restaurant in Seoul..but I dont like to confirm it because its not sure or not confirm at all... but I think the couple your talking is lee min ho and suzy its all in dispatch but if its them (both SHK and KDW) i surely get sad..I hope its not true either,,Any way Happy New Year to one and all.. and Dong Won birthday is fast approaching... Im also hoping its not true..

• Like 3

Sorry sarg, I want to ask, the couple (LMH & SZ) you are referring is about post by lynk --> a rumor saying about the secret relationship of 2 A-list stars, and both of them are co-star which means they have projects together, in love then break up then reconciliation --> that's mean LMH & SZ?

And what heartbroken truth lynk? Are you mean one of them (dw & hk) or each both already has BF/GF? If just one of them, from side who? :tears: So sad if true but let's hope till they announce their relationship with others.

Thanks sarg & lynk.

• Like 2

yeas its about that post of lynk... but I read from instagram post i dont know how to repost it here..i hope somebody would teach me how..that actpr and actress who are not in good terms are better now and is doing better and ok it is quoted.. the actor was on happier ,mood not only personal but as well as his movie who do will at the box office in more than 5 days it earn 3 million views already the actor is on high spirit ..and the picture tagged is KDW..Please somebody help me how to repost it here..

• Like 2

But LMH & SZ not co-star :sweatingbullets:

1. First, you copy the link of picture from instagram

2. Then, paste in area posting, wait till picture show up, finish. Hope this can help you :)

• Like 2

Hi @polymath, first time see you here, welcome!

Maybe my points are not clear and I want to clarify: the rumored couple which I mentioned didn't refer to LMH & SZ. Both of them are not my favorite celebs so I don't know about their story. I just said that in that rumor, there were some "hints" which remind me of our Simkung couple, and I tried to dig out something after that but not workable, that's why I dropped that rumor. That's just a feeling from my side so don't consider it as a clue :)

@sarg: so the rumor you take is from Instagram? I'm not fully sure about that but it maybe true, Master is doing well with box office, it's nearly 4 millions till today, I hope Saturday & Sunday the admission will be higher, nearly 1 million per day like last week, then Master can earn 5 or even 6 millions after this week. Hope DW feel better with this positive result, he must have endured lots of stress before with AHT. 

• Like 3

Definitely not Suzy & LMH. First of all their relationship is not a secret. They were exposed almost 2 years ago & were acknowledged by the companies.  2ndly, they have never had a prohect together, whether its drama, cf or photoshoot. They were introduced by a mutual friend.

Also SHK cant be gotten back her ex Hyin Bin since he has openly admitted being in a relationship qith Kang Sora. Her other ex was alread married & becomes a father.

They cant mean Rain & Kim Tae Hee too because their relationship wasnt a secret too

Anyway I suspect the rumors was just creation of SHK & SJK fans who desperately want them to be real couple 

• Like 2

thanks for the info i will post it next time...any way your right  polymath  HK and her friend went to jeju ive seen it in instagram post of her stylish hyun_kyuong...jeju island... tomorrow dong won have an interview 30 minute interview for master...I hope it will be a good .. do not worry ill repost it here im studying about the info you give thank you so much..HAPPY NEW YEAR..

• Like 2

Bur anyway im having a hardtime transfeering from my PC what I copy on instagram because its in my celphone..but ill still try do not worry..