Quantcast
ebullient

❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 11:29 AM, ourdist said:

lol no pic=hoax :) tbh until now i dont believe song2 even their fans shared so many things but from what i see shk treat sjk same like what she does to yai. :phew:

I dont believe on song song also cause I  know deep inside and how she treat her its like her younger brother..there going delulu  about it but they insist on it. hmmm  so frustrating..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sarg said:

thats also one of the reason thats comes to my mind but what exite me is his interview of his new movie the reaction of the childstar his partner in Vanishing Time the boy who return according  to the child actress KDW is understanding  and he said How was I understanding? he  smiled and you know what it means...nit my cousin saw Hye Kyo in Italy with a man looks like him but they are many... but she didnt confirm ..I hope by next time he can confirm it .Pictures are not allowed according to her companion thats why she cannot take pictures..

Hope that the man was KDW hahahaa can't wait to hear the confirmation.  Aah really hope it was KDW...  And she also posted the photo of her and onew attending her friend wedding. But when will that kind of day come to her??  Heheheh.

• Like 3

hi hello any one here can translate Kang Dong Won interview on maver.com  about that wedding  during the promo of her latest movie i dont get it  what his saying the only thing i understand 100%.please please someone with a kind heart please translatiom..

• Like 3

On 14/10/2016 at 7:32 AM, Gitakawaii said:

woah share the goodies please haha!

its weird because I've read and seen news of YOO AH IN and KANG DONG WON working together? what is this all about, I thought it was denied. anyways Kyo and KDW stylist just posted new pics of him on her IG and she was also traveling with Kyo around Europe, I always wonder, how does this stylist unnie manage to be going to back and forth while shes managing both KDW and SHG. she's like SHG traveling buddy and KDW too lol

Wonkyo play hide and seek, once shk posted a pic with her stylist, kdw with other stylist, while kdw with his stylist, shk with other stylist and see the places too: NY-JP-EUR-KR-NY-JP-EUR ...this is interesting to dig out. Wonkyo even have similar look:  CURLY STYLE (see their recent pics)

I have my own opinion on kikyo, there was a denial on the dating rumor from both agencies so this is quite serious, unlike their responses to wonkyo dating rumor years ago and at least, kikyo bunch of rumors spread out really give wonkyo benefit (wonkyo are safe -or i can say they are saved - from fans and media hunting. 

Edited by GangHyeGyo
Deleted
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, GangHyeGyo said:

Wonkyo play hide and seek, once shk posted a pic with her stylist, kdw with other stylist, while kdw with his stylist, shk with other stylist and see the places too: NY-JP-EUR-KR-NY-JP-EUR ...this is interesting to dig out. Wonkyo even have similar look:  CURLY STYLE (see their recent pics)

I have my own opinion on kikyo, there was a denial on the dating rumor from both agencies so this is quite serious, unlike their responses to wonkyo dating rumor years ago and at least, kikyo bunch of rumors spread out really give wonkyo benefit (wonkyo are safe -or i can say they are saved - from fans and media hunting. 

hi hello any one here can translate Kang Dong Won interview on maver.com  about that wedding  during the promo of her latest movie i dont get it  what his saying the only thing i understand 100%.please please someone with a kind heart please translatiom..please can somebody translate KDW interview on maver.com  about the picture of a  wedding  and digging back the old interview did somebody seen it..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sarg said:

hi hello any one here can translate Kang Dong Won interview on maver.com  about that wedding  during the promo of her latest movie i dont get it  what his saying the only thing i understand 100%.please please someone with a kind heart please translatiom..please can somebody translate KDW interview on maver.com  about the picture of a  wedding  and digging back the old interview did somebody seen it..

I think the interview was about kdw attended a wedding party and he was quite shy so interviewing him is hard to do blah blah blah ... ^_^ too bad no precious hints for shippers like us, anyone can help??

If we trace back from wonkyo's interview in 2014, MBC held the talk and put a very suspicious title on the show "강동원❤송혜교" :blink::Dand the host of the HiddenTime interview and MPL looks the same,  I remember the host said kdw is so handsome and shk laughed at it and it clings to my memory shk does not like handsome boy ...oh yes, kdw is not that handsome (though I think he is very good looking)

Check the link to trace the old interview on wonkyo (focus on the title of the interview)

https://youtu.be/x5wBDbM4eHs

Edited by GangHyeGyo
Adding info
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, GangHyeGyo said:

I think the interview was about kdw attended a wedding party and he was quite shy so interviewing him is hard to do blah blah blah ... ^_^ too bad no precious hints for shippers like us, anyone can help??

If we trace back from wonkyo's interview in 2014, MBC held the talk and put a very suspicious title on the show "강동원❤송혜교" :blink::Dand the host of the HiddenTime interview and MPL looks the same,  I remember the host said kdw is so handsome and shk laughed at it and it clings to my memory shk does not like handsome boy ...oh yes, kdw is not that handsome (though I think he is very good looking)

Check the link to trace the old interview on wonkyo (focus on the title of the interview)

https://youtu.be/x5wBDbM4eHs

thank you I try to analyzed but thanks for taking a share hope you will never stop the thread here cause theres a lot  of people who visit here the wedding he attended is also song hye kyos attended the wedding is that the same????  They both attend that wedding.??

• Like 2

On October 9, 2016 at 0:12 AM, lynksimkung said:

Seeing some new faces here make me happy :)). Hi chingus, how are you doing? These days I'm quite missing those old days with Simkung couple :)). Recently I heard a rumor which maybe a good sign of our couple. Nothing can be confirmed that it's our couple, but I still have a vibe on it after connecting the hints. I think maybe I need to dig out the information again, it's quite fishy :)))

Hey, Link ~

Greetings !  Please share whatever vibes you have. We are still here. The "feeling" is there. 

• Like 1

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 8:03 AM, DreamSpinner827 said:

Hey, Link ~

Greetings !  Please share whatever vibes you have. We are still here. The "feeling" is there. 

yes please share if you have mew  updates we are jusr waiting and still alive ,,flying soon to Korea for the fan meet..Hello please do not lost hope we are still many supporting WonKyo..

• Like 2

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 9:57 PM, majicah said:

14566363_10205767676709853_7540195614117

:w00t::w00t:  WHAT IF ???????

-- their fav place !!! PARIS again !!! 

I'm not delusional :bawling:

yeah its true I told you cause my cousin have seen them but they did not allowed to take pictures its prohibited.. among the five one said no pictures is allowed..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sarg said:

yeah its true I told you cause my cousin have seen them but they did not allowed to take pictures its prohibited.. among the five one said no pictures is allowed..

OMG !!! REALLY ?? Lets celebrate !! :w00t: 

So, us wonkyo'ers have a reason to hold on tightly and keep on sailing beacause we got you and your cousin... :wub:  

that bulging vein in the hand is kindly looks the same and im sure with that.. hahahaha :blush:  They are superb ninja !! My shipping heart is happy again ! 

• Like 5

Everyday i keep on reading and checking this Forum, is there any latest news about our beloved wonkyo and i was surprised by the news from @majicah and @sarg. I dont really believe that bulging vein-hand belong to wonnie but i really hope like crazy that it's wonnie's. Im gonna be really really happy and feel that im the happiest shipper in this world if my lovely couple ever is really becoming real. So i just wanna ask @sarg is there any information to emphasize this good news????  Thank you :)

• Like 5

On 10/27/2016 at 9:31 PM, Rii Saa said:

Everyday i keep on reading and checking this Forum, is there any latest news about our beloved wonkyo and i was surprised by the news from @majicah and @sarg. I dont really believe that bulging vein-hand belong to wonnie but i really hope like crazy that it's wonnie's. Im gonna be really really happy and feel that im the happiest shipper in this world if my lovely couple ever is really becoming real. So i just wanna ask @sarg is there any information to emphasize this good news????  Thank you :)

I want to do not worry ill contact my cousin she was the one who told me and supposed to take pictures for evidence she stays there and her husband on that hotel an English man (foreigner ) I mean..just give me time ,, I will try tio find means.. to support this.But I think there will be a good news that we all been waiting let us just wait first..Hello and God Bless us all..

• Like 4

On 25/10/2016 at 8:57 PM, majicah said:

14566363_10205767676709853_7540195614117

:w00t::w00t:  WHAT IF ???????

-- their fav place !!! PARIS again !!! 

I'm not delusional :bawling:

Sorry for quoting images! ;)

But, it is left and right hands:cold_sweat:. I was thinking the same, it was kdw's, the hand is not sjk's as said by other ship. but indeed it is so wonnie's. I hope we can see more clear close look at his right hand. *I still have a hope it is surely wonnie's

Yea!!!this ship is still sailing. 

• Like 2

The "vein"  evidence is kinda hard to proof since most people have the veins. Also the comparison made between left hand & right hand.

However the mysterious 6 hands holding champagne glass is interesting indeed. Out of the 6 hand we know one belongs  to a swedish person, while the other 5 belong to korean people. Out of 5 koreans 2 werent tag. Out of 2, one is a female hand & the other looks like a guy's hand. So all people were tag, even the swedish person, I wonder why the other 2 weren't. Especially the guy's hand who seem young enuf to have social media accounts. Interesting huh?! 

• Like 3

Hello, i'm silent reader.
I'm not sure how relationship they are, dating or only good friend? but I think their relationship is good :)

Kyo for Dyson

cr. voguekorea

Oh, @lynksimkung please, can you share what you know? And @sargcan you share how SHK fanmeet? You came, right? Thanks.

• Like 6

Whooaaaa i think the ship is still sailing.....  Fighting chingu!!!  Wait for the happy ending for both of them walk on the aisle..... Well i even noticed a news from allkpop said that Kdw was caught by the director in Paris who got interested on his charm just by looking him on the street.  Kdw said it was the time when he were travelling to Paris.  That news appeared not long ago after we talked about kdw's vein. And i conclude by myself that it was really2 kdw in paris with Shk. Not on duty but traveling wkwkwk sounds good rite!?  

• Like 5

polymath it was totally a scripted one they were there as guest not a surprised or on  there own will for me it was just a show because of so many ssc fans there from different part of Asia. another thing I want to share on Weboe  YG greeted  KYO om her birthday.it was even share by a friend of mind on instagram from indonesia. caption I dont know but found this on weboe YG  greeted Kyo on her birthday she is a Songsong couple fan thats why she told me..

• Like 3