❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

On 14/10/2016 at 7:32 AM, Gitakawaii said:

woah share the goodies please haha!

its weird because I've read and seen news of YOO AH IN and KANG DONG WON working together? what is this all about, I thought it was denied. anyways Kyo and KDW stylist just posted new pics of him on her IG and she was also traveling with Kyo around Europe, I always wonder, how does this stylist unnie manage to be going to back and forth while shes managing both KDW and SHG. she's like SHG traveling buddy and KDW too lol

Wonkyo play hide and seek, once shk posted a pic with her stylist, kdw with other stylist, while kdw with his stylist, shk with other stylist and see the places too: NY-JP-EUR-KR-NY-JP-EUR ...this is interesting to dig out. Wonkyo even have similar look:  CURLY STYLE (see their recent pics)

I have my own opinion on kikyo, there was a denial on the dating rumor from both agencies so this is quite serious, unlike their responses to wonkyo dating rumor years ago and at least, kikyo bunch of rumors spread out really give wonkyo benefit (wonkyo are safe -or i can say they are saved - from fans and media hunting. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, GangHyeGyo said:

Wonkyo play hide and seek, once shk posted a pic with her stylist, kdw with other stylist, while kdw with his stylist, shk with other stylist and see the places too: NY-JP-EUR-KR-NY-JP-EUR ...this is interesting to dig out. Wonkyo even have similar look:  CURLY STYLE (see their recent pics)

I have my own opinion on kikyo, there was a denial on the dating rumor from both agencies so this is quite serious, unlike their responses to wonkyo dating rumor years ago and at least, kikyo bunch of rumors spread out really give wonkyo benefit (wonkyo are safe -or i can say they are saved - from fans and media hunting. 

hi hello any one here can translate Kang Dong Won interview on maver.com  about that wedding  during the promo of her latest movie i dont get it  what his saying the only thing i understand 100%.please please someone with a kind heart please translatiom..please can somebody translate KDW interview on maver.com  about the picture of a  wedding  and digging back the old interview did somebody seen it..

2 hours ago, sarg said:

hi hello any one here can translate Kang Dong Won interview on maver.com  about that wedding  during the promo of her latest movie i dont get it  what his saying the only thing i understand 100%.please please someone with a kind heart please translatiom..please can somebody translate KDW interview on maver.com  about the picture of a  wedding  and digging back the old interview did somebody seen it..

I think the interview was about kdw attended a wedding party and he was quite shy so interviewing him is hard to do blah blah blah ... ^_^ too bad no precious hints for shippers like us, anyone can help??

If we trace back from wonkyo's interview in 2014, MBC held the talk and put a very suspicious title on the show "강동원❤송혜교" :blink::Dand the host of the HiddenTime interview and MPL looks the same,  I remember the host said kdw is so handsome and shk laughed at it and it clings to my memory shk does not like handsome boy ...oh yes, kdw is not that handsome (though I think he is very good looking)

Check the link to trace the old interview on wonkyo (focus on the title of the interview)

https://youtu.be/x5wBDbM4eHs

21 hours ago, GangHyeGyo said:

I think the interview was about kdw attended a wedding party and he was quite shy so interviewing him is hard to do blah blah blah ... ^_^ too bad no precious hints for shippers like us, anyone can help??

If we trace back from wonkyo's interview in 2014, MBC held the talk and put a very suspicious title on the show "강동원❤송혜교" :blink::Dand the host of the HiddenTime interview and MPL looks the same,  I remember the host said kdw is so handsome and shk laughed at it and it clings to my memory shk does not like handsome boy ...oh yes, kdw is not that handsome (though I think he is very good looking)

Check the link to trace the old interview on wonkyo (focus on the title of the interview)

https://youtu.be/x5wBDbM4eHs

thank you I try to analyzed but thanks for taking a share hope you will never stop the thread here cause theres a lot  of people who visit here the wedding he attended is also song hye kyos attended the wedding is that the same????  They both attend that wedding.??

On October 9, 2016 at 0:12 AM, lynksimkung said:

Seeing some new faces here make me happy :)). Hi chingus, how are you doing? These days I'm quite missing those old days with Simkung couple :)). Recently I heard a rumor which maybe a good sign of our couple. Nothing can be confirmed that it's our couple, but I still have a vibe on it after connecting the hints. I think maybe I need to dig out the information again, it's quite fishy :)))

Hey, Link ~

Greetings !  Please share whatever vibes you have. We are still here. The "feeling" is there. 

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 8:03 AM, DreamSpinner827 said:

Hey, Link ~

Greetings !  Please share whatever vibes you have. We are still here. The "feeling" is there. 

yes please share if you have mew  updates we are jusr waiting and still alive ,,flying soon to Korea for the fan meet..Hello please do not lost hope we are still many supporting WonKyo..

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 9:57 PM, majicah said:

14566363_10205767676709853_7540195614117

:w00t::w00t:  WHAT IF ???????

-- their fav place !!! PARIS again !!! 

I'm not delusional :bawling:

yeah its true I told you cause my cousin have seen them but they did not allowed to take pictures its prohibited.. among the five one said no pictures is allowed..

1 hour ago, sarg said:

yeah its true I told you cause my cousin have seen them but they did not allowed to take pictures its prohibited.. among the five one said no pictures is allowed..

OMG !!! REALLY ?? Lets celebrate !! :w00t: 

So, us wonkyo'ers have a reason to hold on tightly and keep on sailing beacause we got you and your cousin... :wub:  

that bulging vein in the hand is kindly looks the same and im sure with that.. hahahaha :blush:  They are superb ninja !! My shipping heart is happy again ! 

Everyday i keep on reading and checking this Forum, is there any latest news about our beloved wonkyo and i was surprised by the news from @majicah and @sarg. I dont really believe that bulging vein-hand belong to wonnie but i really hope like crazy that it's wonnie's. Im gonna be really really happy and feel that im the happiest shipper in this world if my lovely couple ever is really becoming real. So i just wanna ask @sarg is there any information to emphasize this good news????  Thank you :)

On 10/27/2016 at 9:31 PM, Rii Saa said:

Everyday i keep on reading and checking this Forum, is there any latest news about our beloved wonkyo and i was surprised by the news from @majicah and @sarg. I dont really believe that bulging vein-hand belong to wonnie but i really hope like crazy that it's wonnie's. Im gonna be really really happy and feel that im the happiest shipper in this world if my lovely couple ever is really becoming real. So i just wanna ask @sarg is there any information to emphasize this good news????  Thank you :)

I want to do not worry ill contact my cousin she was the one who told me and supposed to take pictures for evidence she stays there and her husband on that hotel an English man (foreigner ) I mean..just give me time ,, I will try tio find means.. to support this.But I think there will be a good news that we all been waiting let us just wait first..Hello and God Bless us all..

On 25/10/2016 at 8:57 PM, majicah said:

14566363_10205767676709853_7540195614117

:w00t::w00t:  WHAT IF ???????

-- their fav place !!! PARIS again !!! 

I'm not delusional :bawling:

Sorry for quoting images! ;)

But, it is left and right hands:cold_sweat:. I was thinking the same, it was kdw's, the hand is not sjk's as said by other ship. but indeed it is so wonnie's. I hope we can see more clear close look at his right hand. *I still have a hope it is surely wonnie's

Yea!!!this ship is still sailing. 

The "vein"  evidence is kinda hard to proof since most people have the veins. Also the comparison made between left hand & right hand.

However the mysterious 6 hands holding champagne glass is interesting indeed. Out of the 6 hand we know one belongs  to a swedish person, while the other 5 belong to korean people. Out of 5 koreans 2 werent tag. Out of 2, one is a female hand & the other looks like a guy's hand. So all people were tag, even the swedish person, I wonder why the other 2 weren't. Especially the guy's hand who seem young enuf to have social media accounts. Interesting huh?! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, i'm silent reader.
I'm not sure how relationship they are, dating or only good friend? but I think their relationship is good :)

Kyo for Dyson

cr. voguekorea

Oh, @lynksimkung please, can you share what you know? And @sargcan you share how SHK fanmeet? You came, right? Thanks.

Whooaaaa i think the ship is still sailing.....  Fighting chingu!!!  Wait for the happy ending for both of them walk on the aisle..... Well i even noticed a news from allkpop said that Kdw was caught by the director in Paris who got interested on his charm just by looking him on the street.  Kdw said it was the time when he were travelling to Paris.  That news appeared not long ago after we talked about kdw's vein. And i conclude by myself that it was really2 kdw in paris with Shk. Not on duty but traveling wkwkwk sounds good rite!?  

polymath it was totally a scripted one they were there as guest not a surprised or on  there own will for me it was just a show because of so many ssc fans there from different part of Asia. another thing I want to share on Weboe  YG greeted  KYO om her birthday.it was even share by a friend of mind on instagram from indonesia. caption I dont know but found this on weboe YG  greeted Kyo on her birthday she is a Songsong couple fan thats why she told me..

@Rii Saa Yup, i saw the article. I thought the same with you when reading the article. Paris :wub:. I do not know if wonnie in the picture or not :pensive: but i do know kyo went to paris twice this year. Yup, fighting!!! :blush:

Do you mean weibo @sarg? I don't have weibo nor instagram. But for instagram i still can see.

On October 30, 2016 at 8:29 PM, GangHyeGyo said:

Sorry for quoting images! ;)

But, it is left and right hands:cold_sweat:. I was thinking the same, it was kdw's, the hand is not sjk's as said by other ship. but indeed it is so wonnie's. I hope we can see more clear close look at his right hand. *I still have a hope it is surely wonnie's

Yea!!!this ship is still sailing. 

Someone that likes to wear black and white.  ALWAYS !  :lol:

On November 29, 2016 at 6:44 PM, sarg said:

polymath it was totally a scripted one they were there as guest not a surprised or on  there own will for me it was just a show because of so many ssc fans there from different part of Asia. another thing I want to share on Weboe  YG greeted  KYO om her birthday.it was even share by a friend of mind on instagram from indonesia. caption I dont know but found this on weboe YG  greeted Kyo on her birthday she is a Songsong couple fan thats why she told me..

First of all, I'm writing this not to incite anything bad. I'm SHK fans, and eventhough I'm SSC supporter, I admire and respect KDW as an actor, and I'm not here to comment on both ships. However, as SHK fans, I'm sorry to say that I take issue with your first sentence above, friend. 

For those in this ship who wants to know more about the detail of the SHK FM, please go to her thread or even SSC shipper thread, excerpts from the conversations are there. I'm saying this just in case any of you here only rely on the info about SHK from this thread, and it will be a great loss not to know more about her fantastic FM. 

Spoiler

I feel the need to write this, because I wish every one of us could be more responsible with what they say and write, particularly if you are the main contributor of a thread in a sense that people actually hears to what you say and weighs your opinion. 

First, you said that the FM, probably you meant the guest part are totally scripted. 

Please bring us the proof, or evidence. Or even elaborate what you mean by scripted. Because we know in advance how selective and strict Hyebaragi as the official committee to ban couple/shipper fandom, and how protective of them of Kyo, they go to the length of banning any picture or video taking by all means, and literally cover any camera they could have their hands on. To make sure that the FM goes intimately and relaxed for Kyo. They made efforts to ensure that the one who gets the ticket are really her fans, and many of the fans, even we at SSC thread, didn't know beforehand that there will be special guests, let alone YAI or even SJK. So how can you easily say that it was scripted because there are so many SSC fans attends the event? And what kind of scripted?

It was Song Hye Kyo 20th debut anniversary Fan Meeting. Not SSC.

Second, you said that they (I assume, SJK and YAI) came for show, not because their own will. 

It pains me to read these words, really, because you take their friendship only as a show. Your words, to me, implicate that Hye Kyo wants them to be there, or somehow force them, made them, to be there, to her own benefit, to milk on their fame, popularity, and not because of their special bond as close friends. I can't force you to believe that they are really friends who come to support her, but if you can't see their sincerity through their words, in a stage where cameras are rare thus SHK and them can be more free to be themselves and to interact with the fans as themselves, then nothing can  make you anymore, and really, thats a pity. Ah In and Joong Ki's acts, words, as quoted in SSC thread by one of the attending fan there, to me, showed how much they want the focus is on SHK as a person and as an actress who celebrate her milestone with her fans, and not on them. They did talk about some personal moments, but thats to shed some lights on her real personality according to people who are closest to her. So, there. 

Third, you said that they put a show (SHK, by proxy) to entertain many SSC fans who come there from all over Asia. 

Again, it implies how insincere Hye Kyo is to you. I can't, however, fathom the need to cater to this shipper fandom in her own FM. It is titled SHK FM, so people who come there must know what they expect. Its for SHK. She has no responsibility whatsoever to show anything of SSC to the coming fans. And she is already a bigger, greater, A list star with humongous fan base even before DoTS and SSCP fandom birth. She doesn't need to be scared to loose fans just because she doesn't bring SJK there. If anything, the 'rumor' of SSC may brings backlash to her career, because of SJK's own fandom who grows exponentially and not little of them are envious of her and become her hater. If she, or he, ever needs the publication or publicity stunt for SSC, they could have milk it the other way; pictorials, CF, magazine phootoshoot and spread, even joint FM as SSC, or anything lesser than that and many people will buy it even if it costs them skyrocketed price. 

But no, they never do such thing. The real public appearance after DoTS finished airing were only in Cheng Du, when she attended JK FM to support him, and at Baeksang Arts Awards 2016. Which didn't gain them any clear, at least from financial/money POV, benefit. 

So why does she need to entertain and treat SSC fans differently from her other fans who are akready with her longer ago? 

So to say that SHK brings SJK there only to entertain the SSC fans, and SJK being there as an act for fans too, to me, is an insult to both their characters as an actor and as person. It questions her sincerity, to always be her true self in front of her fans. If when she cried during her reading of her letter to the fans, and SJK ran to give her tissues ahead of the staff, you still think that it was for show and totally acted out, I'd say nothing else could ensure you. If you are SHK fan, then I'm disappointed, but its still up to you then. But if you just like her because of this ship with KDW, and not because of herself, then I get where do you come from. 

I'm sorry for my rant, hope you all get the point. Once again, I'm not here to incite any unnecessary fight, so if you get my point above, just please be more considerate in posting anything in the future, because what we wrote could affect people. 

Cheers. 

I intend to just post on this thread once. Hope you keep on supporting both actors sincerely, and in a responsible way in the future. 

Archived