❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

I recently read a certain actor's interview & his clarifacation abt rumors of him & a certain celebrity just because he uploaded her pic on his insta since they're good friend...

Spoiler

In particular, Kang Ha Neul discussed fan speculation that he was dating Cheetah after seeing her appear frequently on his Instagram.“She’s just a good friend. I feel so sorry to her for what happened,” he said. “I would have to be an idiot to announce my girlfriend on Instagram for everyone to see. 

Somehow this reminds me of SHK who often posted her pic with male friends & colleagues online, which like the actor said it would be stupid to post her bf pic when she want to keep their relationship a secret. Afterall its no secret SHK is close to KDW in real life for abt 5, 6 years now but she hardly post a pic with him. We know they have been meeting in private even when he's in the army (at we least he said they have be keeping in touch since their Camelia days, he enter the army right after that, so....), he read HER script before he approach MBL director for DS's role, therefore I'm not even surprise if he look over SHK's other scripts and vice versa.  I'm  not even surprise if he too is a friend to YAI.

Also SHK is very good at being ninja, when she hang out with friends like Choi Ji Woo or Jo Insung or KDW. Even so both she & KDW still shared their stylist, a main person who is closely related to them.

Offopic...recently actress Ko So Young posted pic of her and her husband actor Jang Dong Gun with caption "Date with my best friend" see my point:D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is why I dont believe the whole SHG and Song Joongki dating, because we all know that she would never make her relationship so obvious like that, she's such a private person and so is KDW. i dont know if they're still dating but I'd like to believe they are, or at least still friends. shg and his stylist are like BFF, so she must know what KDW is up to these days :)

wFWkkTwUnLcKAuBFIFBMkaDVdYo9BGu2JC3IHtJi

SJK & SHK and Master's Director (KDW's new film's director). 

Hi, guys, 

If you really pay attention on SHK's pic on IG, showing SHK and SJK with a man with a hat (later recognized as the director of Master, kdw's new film's director), i still believe wonkyo are together. I agree with what @lxands said, if shk is OK publicizing her male costars pics, what is weird is shk never posts a pic of her 2-timed co star, KDW. 

13 hours ago, GangHyeGyo said:

SJK & SHK and Master's Director (KDW's new film's director). 

Hi, guys, 

If you really pay attention on SHK's pic on IG, showing SHK and SJK with a man with a hat (later recognized as the director of Master, kdw's new film's director), i still believe wonkyo are together. I agree with what @lxands said, if shk is OK publicizing her male costars pics, what is weird is shk never posts a pic of her 2-timed co star, KDW. 

this picture was posted back in MAY? how interesting :) 

I hope to see her at the premiere but then I remember she dated Lee Byung Hun :vicx:

3 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

this picture was posted back in MAY? how interesting :) 

I hope to see her at the premiere but then I remember she dated Lee Byung Hun :vicx:

At least we know that wonkyo hide something: many hidden things; many coincidences, and many shared friends, shared stylists, shared places (US, JP)- let's wait for Europe in near future. 

Don't hope too much to see kyo at the premiere, if wonkyo don't meet up in public, they will make it up in private (meetings) just like what kyo said "kdw is more handsome at work, but not in private meetings". Gotcha, kyo! And you make it the 'mystery' way too obvious, kyo, when you posted your male co stars' pics (CTH, JIS, SJK) but no pic of KDW. And one and only co star you have photoshoots with is KDW, while there must be bunch of requests asking you and SJK to have some, in fact, you and sjk have none. What do these all mean, kyo?

Really miss our wonkyo so much:cry: I rewatch MBL i'm so sad not just cz the movie but their relationship.so stress make my day so low if I thinking about them i'm so obsessed (save me god ) I don't know who's they are as personal but I really love Wonkyo. I scare joong ki got ready hye kyo heart  I try to accept song2 but in the end no I can't. For Vogue,Cine 21,kundo special thanks it's something.

KDW got spotted at tokyo and before that SHK there's at europe.I'm so frustated why just me who can't move on and accept the reality if there is nothing anything in their relationship I need psychiatre for back to normal :cry: it's hard to me. Who I'm is bipolar person..  so stress and nothing to do. I here  in several times to know something about these two. and read back at this forum. Sorry my english very bad.

hello shippers of Kang Dong Won and Song  Hye Kyo please dont stop your post its my first time to log in here but from the start I always read your comments and your so happy I am cause I can get the benefit for them dont stop nonetheless if they have dated  others already but theres none so please dont stop next month Ill travel to Korean again to attend her fan meeting what if Kang Dong Won will attend because its her 20rh anniversary in showbiz so please dont loose hope trust GOD, Let us be strong for them.. 

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 at 7:51 PM, ticktockjuly said:

@zazazu_lynk, you are....too much delusional...day and night...but I love it, extremely love it \m/

;;) ;;) ;;)  What has happened to you, Wonnie??!!
3ZyzFw.gif
Wonnie, are you nervous and so puzzled that you dont know what you have done with your right sleeve, so let me tell you
You turn it up then let it down!!!  :>

a great douple.

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 5:14 PM, rjuliet said:

wow abby thanks for the pics...yesss i think they were holding hands, coz in the other pic that they wore uniforms, wonnie was glued to kyo, as always :D...so somehow some parts of them have to be glued to each other whether its in front of or at the back of what appears...lol...and that coupley sweaters...their stylist is wonkyoers too im sure :)
look how happy they were even just after theirs first day filming camellia :x 
cdly5.gif 
cdm7x.gif

can someone translate what there saying please? Thanks..

On Friday, October 10, 2014 at 8:36 AM, mardybum said:

Congrats on our 100 pages!! I have small gifts for youOn MBL's GV day, Kyo and Wonnie had sweet conversations.. Look at cautious Kyo and active Wonnie  hahahahaBzrDJL4.gif

Wonnie's eyes are so tender  :):):)
m43uewR.gif

l'll bring another simkung materials for you ASAP, but it will take some time bcoz I'm not good at English :( :( See you soon :)

I think his angry here,, the way I see it.

3 hours ago, sarg said:

So happy you here..:)

To be honest I read at SSC thread And FB  the our Captain spotted at swedee had a flight to korea.I wonder what is this for a photoshoot.cz if they meet as personal I thought Shk wouldn't post about swedee in her Ig.

I thinking about shk gesture during the MBL days.what I can see is while SG shk looked usual with kdw frendly,warm,comportable and confident.but if she was in front of medias with kdw she looked so cold like ice trying to didn't looking him,no keep in touch. Example even at hongkong in front of medias she do that very different with our Capt while together. What are you try to hide who something special shk ssi..... why just with kdw? Why no there's a pic taken n share with him in privat like you did with our capt & yoo ah in.if his your best friend mustly no problem to have a photo together with him and share in your IG.even you go to filming site it's oke that's love you taken photo with JIS and other in one frame althought you had rumored with him. Why to KDW so different????

12 hours ago, sarg said:

a great douple.

At this momment Shk trying to not looking Kdw while his back to sit after opened his sweater but I think she can't do that cz she did with her corner eyes to seen Kdw.

12 hours ago, sarg said:

a great douple.

At this momment Shk trying to not looking Kdw while his back to sit after opened his sweater but I think she can't do that cz finally she did with her corner eyes to seen Kdw.

12 hours ago, sarg said:

a great douple.

At this momment Shk trying to not looking Kdw while his back to sit after opened his sweater but I think she can't do that cz finally she did with her corner eyes to seen Kdw.

12 hours ago, sarg said:

a great douple.

Archived