❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

On 13/2/2016 at 11:00 PM, DhilaM said:
On 13/2/2016 at 4:03 PM, DhilaM said:

i think jrw now dating an idol, not actor. could u ask korean e**. who is he?

well, as a shipper we don't have to worry at all about jrw.

what i know she's dating an idol from sm.

not from sm but winner from yg. http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/jung-ryeo-won-and-winners-nam-tae-hyun-suspected-of-dating/

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/02/2016 at 5:58 PM, wishawish said:

Hi,it's my first time to login here and join in this talk. 

3、if they are a couple, why they not be with together now .For lovers,Valentine's day is  important ,but now hyekyo is still in Newyork .

I think they are good friends,but it  is doubtful that they are dating now .

Pls answer me .ths !

Song Hye Kyo was reported to have been back to Seoul for a few days and before Valentine's Day.

On another note, you may be right that they are merely good friends and not dating. As long as they enjoy a good, positive and happy relationship together after several years since their first project, that is already special, even if it is not love, because you can notice that each of them rarely maintains personal relationship with a colleague of an opposite sex after a project.

3 hours ago, twtwb said:

Song Hye Kyo was reported to have been back to Seoul for a few days and before Valentine's Day.

On another note, you may be right that they are merely good friends and not dating. As long as they enjoy a good, positive and happy relationship together after several years since their first project, that is already special, even if it is not love, because you can notice that each of them rarely maintains personal relationship with a colleague of an opposite sex after a project.

Thank u.everything has planned to be the best in its way ^_^

9 hours ago, Distratika Rakhmi said:

lol so hard

koreanboo always trolling

believe me its from sm

ps: my taehyun (nam taehyun) not only likes or copycat her ig but also dara. but dara already with hae (rumour coz they ar high school friends)

Hi guys, Just wanted to share SHG new IG update, not sure if you guys notice but that glasses she's wearing looks awfully familiar, I've never seen SHG wear them before nor would I think that those type of glasses are her style (they're def Kang Dong Won's style though) it's just so shocking to me to see SHG wear glasses, her style is becoming similar to him 

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-18%20at%206.13.3

On 15/02/2016 at 4:01 PM, wishawish said:

It's so strange ,dongwon is from YG too.

Think about the news deeply…OMG

let it be ...

Omg

11 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

Hi guys, Just wanted to share SHG new IG update, not sure if you guys notice but that glasses she's wearing looks awfully familiar, I've never seen SHG wear them before nor would I think that those type of glasses are her style (they're def Kang Dong Won's style though) it's just so shocking to me to see SHG wear glasses, her style is becoming similar to him 

I just can say "hahaha..." you really make my day @gita

I just realized, just before kdw and hjm worked together in 2015, a year before sho almost did collaborate with hjm but rejected as she chose filming with kdw in MPL in the same year. 

YEAR 2014, no! "House of Happiness"

Song Hye-kyo, Kim Soo-hyeon-I and Hwang Jeong-min

2014/04/08

photo423425.jpg

Song Hye-kyoKim Soo-hyeon-I and Hwang Jeong-min are reportedly starring in "House of Happiness", "Sado" and "Himalaya".

Their stories vary from one another....

On 2/19/2016 at 6:19 PM, Gitakawaii said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

yes. let's spills the tea B)

HnwVAgB.jpg

On 21/02/2016 at 4:08 PM, Gitakawaii said:

I'm telling you, KdW wore similar type of glasses recently :D

Show us the pic @Gitakawaii

No more hints from wonkyo. What about the pic of kyo when pc of DotS? She wore a particular bracelet (I can't attach the pic) I may know the same worn by kdw.

Don't loose hope my friends,

See, shk never posts pics of wonnie on her IG, she posts only them who are just her partners and 'no feeling' on them. Take a look: she excludes her particular partners (lbh- so sorry shk unnie, I know it s a bitter experience w him); (hb, mmm..she has a feeling on him, if not, why she built the relationship with him...and now, I can't guarantee if shk is still with him or not) and kdw (hope she is with him and pls kdw, if you like her, propose her soon). Above all, we shippers don't push you to decide anything, we are just here to support you, wonkyo. Hope the good fate win for our beloved wonkyo. Wonnie, pls make a move (or you have hehe).

PS: whether this thread alive or not, we hope wonkyo unite in a legal holy bound.  

Wonkyoers are also there in IG to support WonKyo in a more silent way. 

@suellen88

Yes, we don't need this thread moving or not. What we want more is that the surprising news about wonkyo. I notice from DotS pics, shk unnie is getting more radiant, and one scene showing shk's belly fat (while exercising in front of the hospital and YSJ was happily seeing it) and I remember KDW mentions rather than look, he prefers someone with belly fat hahaha.... straightforward kdw. I m just speculating, are wonkyo already silently married? To ship shk with sjk is less chance, I think though I find sjk more handsome (totally a flower boy),yet remwmber, shk doesn't like a flower boy and for her, kdw looks 'so so'(this is I shorten from her expression laughing reacting upon the intervewer's comment that kdw is handsome, pls watch more on shk-kdw interview during MPL on MBC you may find it on YouTube). But, let s count on time. 

I am calling @Gitakawaii

@strawberry555

@DreamSpinner827

@myonlykyo

and many more

Don't expect you for any posts, but have a visit on this thread sometime.

My small delulu fantasy for the day - chk out the DOTS  photo  of shk and sjk with another cast member posing on a mountain (?) it's on the shk soompi thread . doesn't her overcoat look way too long for her ? looks like a man's coat :D

maybe kdw was visiting and she was wearing his coat. . haha 

3 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

Her glasses looks like the bottom left one KDW wears, he's always worn glasses as long as I can remember, SHG on the other hand, I've never seen her wore glasses so it's just something I notice :):):) @mizutoki85

Haha...@gitakawaii

Maybe you re right, I have checked and they have the same model. You re a good observer.

51 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

My small delulu fantasy for the day - chk out the DOTS  photo  of shk and sjk with another cast member posing on a mountain (?) it's on the shk soompi thread . doesn't her overcoat look way too long for her ? looks like a man's coat :D

maybe kdw was visiting and she was wearing his coat. . haha 

Yes, I thought the same way. Is the jacket she wore way too big for shk? Or shk loves wearing bigger jackets? Sorry I cannot find the pic. It is somewhere in a certain page in DotS thread. Btw, Kim Ha Neul will be married in March in the age of 37. Hope shk and kdw will get married soon, don't waste your time being single. Don't make us wait too long till we grow our white long beard and moustache, kdw.

Hiii all.. happy to jump in in  this site again.. is rather hard coz both live in so private live..

kdw always in my heart for her n if you see me in other delusional match love maker .. is just me having fun hehe.. his way to young for her.. she can't handle it.. but is fun:P

Kdw .. For all I know kdw always there in her hard times ... Is Just by accidently /coincedencely or fate.. I call it fate.. Love that.. Hope their more than friend .. Love this ships forever.. Even if in the end they move in different directions .. I believe in some points in their live is must .. More than friend.. :heart:

When I saw his news of moving out to another agents  on twitter ...  there's someone said .... .. Said.. Maybe the reason is he breaking up with her 

I got mutiple feeling from it.. Happy n sad.. Yes it maybe only gossip.. But in a way it make mefeel happy coz maybe yes they had a love life before even it not last forever.. At least my feeling is true... N  Sad it's ended.. 

N the crazy part is..after that I had a dream that kdw told someone or like held a pc that he broke up with her coz she's to busy with her career n that ruined their relationship... Yes in my dream :blink: hahaha.. My delusional thought never leave me even when I'm sleeping hahahaha.. Even only gossip I take that so seriously ckcckckck.. My poor heart 

Archived