❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

On 9/3/2016 at 5:43 PM, shksjk said:

nice to see this thread is still sailing, although a bit slow...as much as i like wonkyo and i think they were in a relationship before, but i cant help thinking that somehow maybe they had called it off...sorry to say it here, its just my thought...

i guess maybe thats why kdw moved to another agency and even agreed to make a movie project with LBH...although they are all professional i couldnt imagine if kdw is still with kyo he will have a project with lbh, that would be too hurtful for both men pride and will cause uncomfortable work environment...and it will make kyo feel uneasy too...

(im not saying it coz im shipping shk with sjk now, pls dont hit me)

however, i really wish the best for all...either kyo, kdw, and sjk will find their true love soon...may the best man wins...

Dont worry @shksjk

This is a friendly and peaceful ship. We are here to express our love for the people we love! 

But I think, when they were faced with the past, which means that it is no longer any effect to them!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@HuyenN yes, u could be right...coz as i think it further, now kyo had been doing a kes drama, the one who wrote secret garden, which catapulted hb into a superstardom at that time, and i think hb/sega fever is one of the many reasons kyo and him broke up (sega fans bashing kyo hard coz they they wanted their otp to become real, hb was super busy coz of sega fame and was sent to military short afterwards, they hardly had time for each other, etc) ...their break up could be one of the most difficult time for kyo, and if i were kyo, i would try to erase all painful memories during break up, including anything to do with hb, sega, kes etc...

but what surpsrised me is kyo accepted the role in dots and went along with kes...thats awesome and showing how strong kyo is as a woman who can put aside all her past heartbreaks and move on...thumbs up...if thats really the case, then kdw next project with lbh is also not a big deal...

however, he quitted the same agency as kyo is whats bothering me still, i couldnt understand why, if they dated secretly and planning to get married, being in the same agency who is practically just manage the two of them (yai came in later) is the best way to sustain a relationship of two big stars, just like wb and lny, coz by being in the same agency, they could see each other a lot when not working without being caught by paparazzi...but maybe kdw had a better reason...

i also think physically kdw is more kyo's type with his tanned skin, just like lbh and hb...but personality i think sjk suits her better with his caring nature..so yeah im torn between two gorgeous men...may they find the best love for them to get married...they all are past 30s...so, its just about the right time...

well, thanks a lot for not hating me here in the peaceful shipping thread...keep sailing :) 

Chingus, Greetings

Hope all is well with everybody. I miss this forum, but WONKYO had professed that if it comes to dating, it will

be a premier secret. So, pretty much, I am leaving them alone. However, if we follow each of their movements,

the "similarities" are still there... eyeglasses, color of their clothing, same styles of fabric, wrist watch, baseball caps, etc.

Being out of UAA does not bother me, because KDW has been working ultra hard with the new agency.

Kyo appears very happy. She is doing great in Descendants of The Sun. Her English is almost flawless, and spoken

with much confidence. The rating has been up to 28.5 after episode 6. The latest episode is TRULY remarkable.

I saw KDW's movie "The Violent Prosecutor". Here in Seattle. He seems relaxed, rested, happy go lucky.

Let's all continue to do what we have been doing. Shipping WONKYO ~

Someday.

I miss y'all. Esp. Lynksimkung. Where are you ?

It s been a while not so focus on wonkyo couple. I m just relaxing myself for not to push too hard to me to ship, I 'll let them free (whoever shk and kdw chooses, I 'll respect, moreover what I can do for them, I m not even their sisters or friends or colleagues, I m just a sincere shipper living thousand miles away from them). 

I believe wonkyo do not need this thread moving or not - see, even WB and LNY get married, they don't have a shipper's thread here in soompi. But pls, don't get me wrong, our existence in this thread or others in soompi is surely a proof of our support for our biases. 

But remember, I  99% believe in the fact that shk and kdw were together as a couple ( or I may say friends-turn-out-to-be-a-couple just exactly exemplified by that French singer's song shk adores), and 50% now believe that they are still together. :P:D

So song hye gyo was just rumored with SJK and to be honest I expected this to happen, I feel like she's always a target but I do agree that at one point SHK and KDW were together and we have a lot of evidence of that. I not sure what went wrong but I feel like everything makes sense now, I just feel like things might not have worked out between them honestly. As for the SJK and SHG rumor, im not sure what to believe but I honestly don't think they're together, after knowing how SHG is around guys after her big public breakup, I don't think she'd be careless enough to be caught having dinner with a fellow famous actor. Yes they could have gone as friends and they did mention they were with other people but who really knows what's going on? All that matters is that she's happy and KDW is also happy. I at least hope they remain friends, cause they were at one point "best friends" 

@Gitakawaii Reading your post kinda makes me sad here.

Although I did say I didn't ship her with anyone, I know I will always have a soft spot for wonkyo. I've seen a lot of pics of them together and the way they look at each other is 'different'. Idk how to explain it tbh. Deep inside my heart, I want to believe they're still together. But I agree with you, I hope they still remain friends even if things didn't work out. 

Good morning, Chingus ~!

There's been so much @#$%^%$#@ rumors about guys linking themselves to SHK. Publicities like this, after a super popular drama (Descendants of The Sun - 28.8% rating post episode 6)  make those involved, "popular" too !

SHK's glow these days is exuberant! KDW is working his butt off - one film after the other. SHK bought a $7M residence, in her name. Are all of these in preparations for the "big day" ?

Deep in me, I still believe WONKYO is an item. These rumors of guys liking SHK will throw everybody off, to look the other way around. KDW's departure from UAA is sorta expected. Three big stars, don't forget Yoo Ah In, in one agency are too much to handle, if KDW is truly venturing into China. Three eggs in same basket is never a good idea.

SHK is in HK, way ahead of her DOS and commercial products promo schedule. Could she be meeting some big wigs to follow up KDW's potential project in China? Calling our SDA !

Like @leedonghaek mentioned, we have too much evidence on hand. SHK and KDW's SGs after each individual projects are so pathetically "boring", compared to their MPL's SGs. To this day, each continues to have some kind of similarities in their choice of couple clothing, and accessories. In one post project still shoots, KDW still used that pictorial place, with bricks and a wooden stairs, as they did, with MPL, and subsequent individual projects. Very recently, published, are pics of KDW, with hazy background of building with "arches". Typical of Greece. He was in Europe for a month, "to rest". SHK was seen with an oversized jacket.

Lordy, Lordy, we never know !

Well, until one of them is hooked, my heart still belongs to this forum. SHK did not seem to care all the rumors linking her to actors like JIS, SJK, LKS. LMH, SSH. With her latest project (DOS) being so popular, she didn't seem to care about anything, anymore.

That "big day" might be coming soon.   :heart:   Cross our fingers !  Any which way each of them go, I will support them. I love them as WONKYO though.   :glasses:     :grin:     

Where is KDW whereabouts nowadays, I know Hye gyo is in HK and if I remember correctly KDW love Hong Kong just like Hye gyo and he also enjoys Paris and NyC just like her. It seems like these 3 cities are always where she's at or where KDW is at.

Oh chingus. 

I am desperate lately, cannot move on. This is the third ship I encounter and now it seems it is going to sink before we hear the wedding bell ring. Oh my my..

I was a lil bit worrying when kdw moved to another agency, I smell something not good happening and then this article doubled my worry: oh is this really happening? The "breakup" finally. 

Spoiler

Kang Dong Won says he's 'not good with women at all'

By jubilantj    Thursday, January 28, 2016    8,896    2,662    10

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Handsome actor Kang Dong Won said in an recent interview that he is "not good at seducing women at all." 

The actor had sat down for an intimate interview session with News1star at a cafe in Seoul and admitted as much. He confessed, "I got somebody's number only once in my lifetime. I don't like forcing something. I like when it is natural. I'm not someone who is overflowing with confidence. I'm fine when I'm doing my work but I really have no confidence when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex. I can't get a grasp on women. I have no way of knowing how they're feeling. There are many times I don't know what they're thinking.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Cheese In The Trap' - Episode 16 (Final Episode)

Kang Dong Won also talked about his love for work, saying, "I really like making movies; it's fun. What else do I need? It's also fun to gather with the people I work with for the filmmaking process and drink and talk with them. I don't even have any hobbies anymore. I'm so happy because what I enjoyed doing on the side became my career.

Well, lucky for him, all he has to do is stand there and women shall flock to him.

@mizuki85 I could understand your feeling. The first ship I ever had for K-actors is Won Bin & SHK since AIMH. I know they never been close enough to be rumor as couple, but when Won Bin agency confirm his relationship, my heart is also broken. So since then, even though I read and join shippers thread, I just like to read what people thought & thinking & even imagine delulu things about the couple. I try to take it as the fun way of knowing more about the couple I like, but also I keep telling my self, whom ever they end up / married, they will choose people that make them happy, not to make me happy. 

I also have the same believe with you all in this ship, that there was some time when KDW & SHK are more than just label mate or more than just friends. But I also remember, when they started promote MPL, the tax scandal (which I think is not a scandal because it had been settled down several years ago) happen, and we all know how sad SHK that time. She look so cold and tense during the promotion, especially in the last promotion in Hong Kong. And I have to admit it, I think that time SHK looks like in a cold war with KDW. 

I also don't say that this ship already sinking, because we don't know what truly happen right now. There are many possibilities. It's just for KDW who is put him self with busy filming schedule, it means something. Maybe he is coping to move on from something hurtful. Especially in the article that @mizuki85 post, which he say that he doesn't have hobbies anymore. I remember he likes to do carpenting. What happen to you Kang Dong Won ssi? 

I'm really sorry my friends, with the things that happen now, my logical thinking said maybe SHK already move on & could means that KDW also has move on with his life. If they are really destiny to be together, hope it will take time soon, not as what KDW said before, is he wants to get married when he is 40, while I think SHK is already thinking about marriage life now. 

Wow I never thought this thread is still a life but how amazing since the last time I visited it was so long ago....I still love wonkyo couple but I just keep it in mind and let Destiny lead them to their own happiness. I'm so happy that they both success in their latest project. Kang dong won with a violent prosecutor  $22 million in four days (if info  that I read in wiki was right) I really hope I can watch it very soon i hope you guys dont mind shared the link if you already watched it. And ofcourse song hye kyo with famous drama that most korean people often talking about it lately descendant of the sun. Her acting is always amazed me and cant wait to watch the next episode....by the way I read some news in netizenbuzz that shk rumored with sjk even thought their agency denied it and said it was only dinner with friend in new york. I really love their chemistry in their drama but I dont see them as a couple in real life... I'm sorry this is just my thought...as I thought that I dont think kdw and shk are couple yet because right now they really busy and focus with their career and dont have enough time to think about their love life. But I have hope to wonkyo in the future...I dont know why but I think shk is a really special in kdw eyes. About the agency it is the best decision for kdw to sign in with YG. It is not because uaa is bad because if it was bad, ofcourse shk will sign out too...one of the reason I think it will only make more speculation about their relationship if he continue stay in the same agency. They are big star and have some hardcore fandom even if they are only just casual friend they will think there's something fishy going on. So Kdw is really a smart guy to choose YG as his new agency. YG really care to their actress especially about their private life and maybe with no connection between them that media can dig from them kdw can make a move in a right time to make shk fall for him maybe start with fixing his fashion taste to make shk impressed hahahaha my handsome wooni..........why you often wear such a weird clothes ....I hope TOP or cha seung won give him some tips to choose better clothes....I'm happy this ship still sailing and please continue your love to wonkyo couple...keep simkung!

hi wonkyoers,  feeling a bit depressed lately, like  I'm the one who just experienced a break up .. LOL.. 

Sadly , it really does seem to me like wonkyo is of the past. I was holding onto the hope that kdw moved on to YG and has been working non stop for the past year cos he's trying to earn as much as he can in preparation for their big wedding announcement . It seems now it's more of burying  himself in work and moving on. I'm very certain they were at least an item in the past. 

The recent rumours abt shk with sjk in NYC,  though  refuted , I have a gut feeling is probably not untrue. why would sjk with his recent injuries fly all the way to NYC and just coincidentally meet shk for a meal ?  Shk does look radiant and happy in recent times . so thats good.  I just hope if it's true, sjk will be good to shk and support her in good times and in bad..I really just want to see her  happy and hopefully in marital bliss soon . 

I started to be fond of kdw after reading abt him through his friendship with shk and especially after witnessing how he stood by and supported shk after the silly tax scandal broke out. That sealed my belief that he is truly a good man who would stand by his loved ones. however , kdw seems happy enough in recent times. so maybe he's moved on as well. 

We will never know what happened or is happening  but as  their fans, the best we can do is to wish them all well and hope they find lasting happiness with whomever they choose. 

Hi friend, I understand all your wonder and sadness regarding our Wonkyo because I feel the same too. All of our evidences point out that they are (or used to be) in a relationship. Even if they used to fall for each other and break up now, I am still happy for them in the position of a loyal fan. And the most evident proof that convince me was that SHK's name was credited in the ending of KDW' film. This happened right before they shot MPL, and I did not find any connection between SHK and his prior movie. So, stay cheerful, who know what would happen in the future?

Lots of doubts, and perhaps, NOT convinced that SJK and SHK can be an item. Kyo is VERY independent, has been working since she was a young teen. The success of DOS is a vehicle for both, but more so, for SJK. Kyo is already in her pinnacle, as an actress. 

Ever since her breakup with HB, she has continuously been more and more radiant. Lately, she is exuberantly happy, it seems. Her clothing sticks mainly to black and white, personally. Her English is almost flawless. Her acting in DOS is very expressive. She has improved tremendously. Maybe coached by KDW, who is good at those offbeats movements. Suggest, watch "The Violent Prosecutor", KDW was funny.

Anybody observed that the BTS between MPL and DOS are completely different? In MPL, WONKYO stayed together all the time. DOS, ain't.  That's the reason I love watching BTS, because that's where the "real" happening, happens.

KDW out of UAA is a great idea. Never put all the eggs in one basket. Now, each of them can move on individually, career wise. And be successful. This is probably a "distraction " for all of us, the fans, to look at WONKYO, not as a couple, but as INDIVIDUAL "actor".

The SGs of "The Priest", "The Violent Prosecutor", and "DOS" are SOOOOOOO PATHETICALLY BORING, compared to MPL's. We will never know the real score, untill one of them is hooked. For now, WONKYO ship sails, maybe a bit slow, but like KDW mentioned, his "dating" will be "top secret". 

Hi, all, 

While this thread is on silence, I jump to other ship to survive, surviving for flowing expressions, :D

I get this from a loyal and brilliant wonkyoer11909250_907167839396051_2002441875_n.jp

Don't stop wishing, don't stop our hope. Yet, the wedding bell is not ringing yet, yet. I am calling wonkyoer

@Gitakawaii

@DreamSpinner827

@ciel_gd

@suellen88

@rjuliet

@xinwen

@Huong Do

@AbbyT

@ticktockjuly

@nozaroc

And many more

7 hours ago, mizuki85 said:

Hi, all, 

While this thread is on silence, I jump to other ship to survive, surviving for flowing expressions, :D

I get this from a loyal and brilliant wonkyoer

Don't stop wishing, don't stop our hope. Yet, the wedding bell is not ringing yet, yet. I am calling wonkyoer

@Gitakawaii

@DreamSpinner827

@ciel_gd

@suellen88

@rjuliet

@xinwen

@Huong Do

@AbbyT

@ticktockjuly

@nozaroc

And many more

THE POST THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR !   :heart:    :heart:    :heart:

Where is @lynksimkung  @foresthills  ?

Thank you much, misuki 85 !

13 minutes ago, DreamSpinner827 said:

THE POST THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR !   :heart:    :heart:    :heart:

Where is @lynksimkung  @foresthills  ?

Thank you much, misuki 85 !

I was also a bit desperate, so to heal my despair I jumped to another shipper thread. I am healed a while but then a friend of mine shows me this, and I am so happy, yes I see the hope now. 

Even the first two pics they are different in size, but yet they are a couple item. The second red and black tartan shirt looks too big for kyo. It is funny to see her wearing oversized shirt while she can buy any well brand shirt suit to her petite yet cute size. Hahaha:D:lol:

3 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

But aren't those pictures from last year though, from pre production? I'm sorry for being skeptical. 

@Gitakawaii

We all cannot guarantee whether they are still together or not, yet I m sure kdw is a loyal and trustworthy buddy, so when wonkyo have a commitment for love, so why not? 

If kyo once said in DotS first PC, "he should confess! It is because my age", so we are sure that there is someone with her now. 

Archived